WHAT WE DO
Firstly our service is confidential and totally free! We understand that making a career move can be daunting and sometimes even scary! We guarantee 100% support and commitment to you in your search for a new role, listening to your needs and advising you every step of the way.
We have formed long term relationships with our clients, we understand the culture of their businesses so as well as finding you the perfect position we can ensure a great personality fit. Our goal is to find you a role in which you can excel – everyone wants to be good at what they do!
We understand your perfect job might take time to find and we will not stop until we have found you that perfect position! We can help with everything from CV writing to interview tips and techniques and we will keep you up to date with every aspect of your job search from day one.
WAYS WE HELP
We need to meet you to know what you want, what you like and where your aspirations lie. Once we have seen your CV and spoken with you, we can then set up an appointment in order to:
- Assess what your tick boxes are for that perfect role – these include salary, location and preferred business sector
- Discuss your preferred hours, whether it be full / part time, temporary or permanent
- Offer essential career advice and support
- Use our knowledge to find out about the businesses in the Bristol area that could suit you best
- Work with you in order to ensure your CV reflects your true potential
- Prepare you for your interview
- Negotiate offers of employment upon your behalf
- Support you through the resignation process to ensure a swift transition into your new employment
Once you have done the hard work and you have started your new job, you are not forgotten about! We will call on a regular basis to ensure that everything is going to plan.
HANDY TIPS AND TEMPORARY FORMS
New Starter Form.pdf
New Employee Details.pdf
Contract for Temps.pdf
Health and Safety Working Practices for Temps.pdf
Your Cover Letter.pdf
Top 23 Interviews Questions.pdf
Types of data we collect
When someone visits this website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Access to your personal information
You can access our polices and forms below.
Data Protection Policy - March 2018
Data Protection Proceedure - March 2018
Data Privacy Notice A - March 2018
Data Privacy Notice B - March 2018
Data Consent Form - March 2018
Data Withdrawal of Consent Form - March 2018