Do you have paraplanning experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our successful client, a professional wealth management company is seeking a Paraplanner to join their small and tight-knit team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Full time
To provide clients with a professional and seamless ongoing financial planning experience.
• Oversee all administrative duties
• Deal with existing clients and new business
• Communicate with clients via email, phone, letters and reports
• Draft compliant suitability letters/reports
• Undertake investment research and cash flow analysis
• Organise client reviews along with the review packs including essential documents i.e. performance information, capital gains tax etc
• Assist with marketing initiatives
• Responsible for all operating functions of the investment platform including placing investment trades
• Ensure accurate record keeping of client data
• Complete fact-find and risk questionnaires with clients and verify information with regards to their circumstances, identify and query gaps
• Prepare quotes and illustrations from platforms and providers
• Educated to degree level
• Have a complete understanding of the paraplanning role and how it fits into financial planning
• Proficient in the use of Word, Pages & Excel
• Possess strong mathematical skills
• First class written and oral communication skills
• Very well presented and professional
• Excellent telephone manner and the ability to chat to clients and build relationships
• Strong organisational skills
• An optimistic and positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new initiatives
• Happy to work as part of a small team, where even the bosses make the tea when required!
If you have previous paraplanning or office administrative experience and are a quick learner, then this role may be ideal for you, please submit your CV today.