Due to expansion, our city centre client has an opening for an experienced Litigation Administrator to join their busy team.
The purpose of the role:
Effectively handle legal cases with the use of a case management system in line with pre action protocol until conclusion.
Process all insolvencies received – submit claims and chase up dividend payments, add debts to monthly write-off schedules.
- Review live case files daily to ensure all relevant actions taken
- Load new cases onto the system
- Handle all admissions, defence and counterclaims from customers and action accordingly
- Actively pursue debtors via telephone and email prior to Court to ensure that all necessary pre-action protocols have been covered
- Obtain witness statements from other departments
- Prepare for, and attend small claims hearings as required
- Handle Ex-Employee and Owner Driver Franchisee recoveries/cases
- Negotiate settlement figures with debtors,
- Apply comments from customer’s calls and written correspondence to diary facility
- Apply all payments, legal charges and sundry costs to case management system
- Ensure all legal paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and filed within the required submission dates
- Complete reports accurately and on time and submit to the Litigation Team Leader and Credit Support Manager
- Open, stamp and distribute all incoming post for Credit Support Department
- Work as part of a team to achieve deadlines set
- Filing/ scanning on a daily basis of all paperwork received
- Process name company name change requests
Our client is going through a period of significant growth and positive change. The benefits are great and the working environment is fast paced and fun!