A busy but friendly office have an opening for a confident communicator to be first point of contact for all telephone calls and for clients visiting their office.
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000k
- Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday) 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Contract: Permanent
- Location: Bristol
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fun and growing company based close to the city centre. The position requires someone who has strong IT skills coupled with an excellent telephone manner. This is a varied position which will be well suited to a bright and bubbly individual who likes to be kept busy and is willing to turn their hand to a diversity of tasks.
- Running the front desk, greeting clients and answering phones
- Booking in appointments
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and welcoming
- Taking down messages and passing them onto the intended recipient
- Managing files/documentation
- Preparing letting packages
- Inputting key information into the database
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
As first point of contact for the office it is essential that the successful candidate is well presented with a friendly and approachable manner. Ideally you will also have at least 2 years office/customer service experience, ideally within one company. Full training will be provided making this an ideal opportunity for someone with hospitality or retail experience who is looking to break into the office working environment.