Part Time Patient Coordinator/Receptionist
Our client is looking to expand their Reception Team in Bristol and are keen to find well-motivated people to join them. Flexibility, commitment and a positive approach are essential.
Customer service experience preferred, although attitude is more important than your background. Training is available to those looking to increase their skill levels; however, a high level of computer literacy is desirable.
Reporting to: Reception Team Leader
Accountable to: Operations Manager
Hours per week: We have 2 part-time shift patterns available (covering shifts between 7.45am - 7.00pm) + occasional Saturday mornings
Salary: £9.09ph (with a salary increase after probation)
Contract: Permanent (part time)
To work as a member of the Reception Team to ensure the smooth running of reception, whilst taking a proactive role in maintaining an efficient and effective service to all patients.
• Opening and closing procedures
• Taking calls, appointment booking and dealing with general enquiries
• Checking-in and directing patients on arrival at the surgery
• Processing repeat prescription requests
• Taking and recording requests for home visits
• Registering new patients and temporary residents
• Tidy waiting room after morning and afternoon surgeries
• Leave the reception area tidy and ready for incoming colleagues
• Assist with scanning of medical post onto patient electronic records
• Updating Patient details
• Sending and receiving faxes
• Liaise with outside agencies, ensuring all leaflets/posters within the surgery are up-to-date
• Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
• Ability to cope and work well in a busy and pressured environment
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to maintain excellent customer service at all times
• Ability to prioritise own workload
If you have a flexible and positive ‘can-do’ approach towards work and are customer focused and organised, then this may be the perfect role for you – please submit your CV today!
A very successful legal firm in Bristol looking for an Administrator/Secretary to support the wider office. The role is a mix of administration and typing:
Location: Working for one client across their various Bristol offices
Hours: Full time OR part time (minimum requirement: every Monday and Friday)
Audio typing of department documentation
General office administration
Working on reception – being the first point of contact
Maintaining and sorting all mail
Making appointments and arranging meetings
Responding to queries via phone and email
Assisting with all file closures
Previous secretarial experience
Great communication skills, both verbal and written
A strong knowledge of Word
Self-motivation and be able to have a good eye for detail
The ability to work autonomously
A small practice that calls for an experienced, capable person, who is happy to take on a varied role – please apply today!
Part Time Receptionist
We have a fantastic opportunity for two organised and reliable candidates to join our client’s busy team in Bristol as a Part-Time Receptionists. They are a lovely smiley bunch who work hard and support each other at all times. If you enjoy working as part of a tight-knit and loyal team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job title: Part-Time Receptionist
Hours: 3 days per week (between 16.5-20 hours per week)
Salary: £8.30 during probation and then £8.76 after probation (with an additional pay rise from the 1st September 2019)
Shift Pattern 1: Every Monday (7:45am – 1:30pm) Thursday (7:45am – 1:30pm) & Friday (1:30pm – 7:00pm)
Shift Pattern 2: Tuesday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Wednesday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Thursday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Friday (12:00pm-5:00pm)
Please note: Flexibility to alter your shift pattern to AM/PM to cover for colleagues’ holidays would be required on rare occasions.
- Booking appointments
- Welcoming visitors and answering queries
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Booking transport
- Accepting requests for letters
- Printing reports
- Scanning letters and results
- Accepting new registrations
- Issuing computerised documentation
- Maintaining a tidy reception desk and waiting room
- Taking accurate messages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Previous customer service experience
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Full in-depth training with continued guidance will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are a friendly, approachable and hard-working individual who is seeking their next career-step, please submit your CV today!
We have an excellent opportunity for an organised, hard-working and personable individual to join our client’s experienced property company in Bristol as an Office Coordinator.
The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for customers over the phone and fact-to-face while also coordinating all ‘Let Only Landlord’ administration.
- Working in a busy open plan office which is open to the public
- Dealing with daily multiple email and telephone letting enquiries
- First point of contact for customers in the office: meeting and greeting
- Answering the phone and transferring calls where required
- Booking and managing keys in and out of the office
- Directing maintenance enquiries to the relevant Property Managers
- Listing property details, checking advertised properties are present on websites, organising viewings, coordinating a large dynamic diary system for multiple properties and dealing with reservations
- Carrying out property viewings/inspections
- Assisting tenants and guarantors with online tenancy signing
- Building a solid relationship with our client’s let only landlords: coordinating the move ins, key release, managing Landlords expectations. Keeping in contact with Let Only Landlords at key times of the year to retain and grow the client base
- Strong customer service skills
- Diplomatic/sympathetic/polite and yet fair, confident and firm approach
- A calm manner in all situations is essential
- The ability to deal competently with landlords/parents/young tenants/contractors
- Strong, polite and confident telephone manner
- Be able to deal with complaints/solve problems, face to face in the office, on the telephone and via email
- Have a good attention to detail and be an organised, efficient person
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Hours of Work
- 9am to 6pm – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- 8.30am to 6pm – Tuesday
- 9am to 5.30pm – Friday
- 9.30am to 3.30pm – 1 Saturday in 4
Salary: £19,000k- £23,000k, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
This is a varied role suitable for someone with exceptional organisational skills who loves to keep busy - a great chance to join a friendly and upbeat team in Bristol, please apply today!
Our client, a prestigious organisation based in Bath, seeks a confident, bubbly and well-presented receptionist to join their successful team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great chance to join a sociable and friendly team and the chance to work for a brand recognised all over the world.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Responsibilities will include:
• Operating the switchboard
• Taking messages and forwarding calls to relevant parties
• Greeting clients and potential customers
• Promoting company brand and ethos at all time
• Maintaining the reception area – ensuring it is always clean and tidy
• Providing fantastic customer service
• General ad-hoc administration
Previous reception experience is not essential however candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy meeting new people. Candidates must be well presented, have a strong customer focus, and be willing and eager to learn. Full training will be provided. Candidates must have a full clean driving license and own their own car. This is a great company to work for and is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fun and glamorous environment.
This is a permanent full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work occasional weekends.