We are seeking a reliable, hard-working and organised Receptionist to join our client’s team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client’s office is busy and friendly, resulting in positive working environment. The successful candidate for this position will be first point of contact for all telephone calls and clients visiting the office.
- Running the front desk, greeting clients and answering phones
- Booking in appointments
- Diary management (conference room diaries)
- Printing incoming emails and correspondence
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and welcoming
- Taking down messages and passing them onto the intended recipient
The position requires someone who has strong IT skills coupled with an excellent telephone manner, as well as someone who can maintain client confidentiality at all times.
This is a varied, but traditional position which will be well suited to proactive individual. Please submit your CV today for the chance to join a professional firm in the heart of Bristol.
Our Client based in the city centre has a requirement for a professional receptionist to join their team. This is a varied role incorporating elements of facilities, HR, IT and reception.
- Working on reception and answering telephones
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Ensuring meeting rooms, reception area and office are kept in order
- Booking lunches and refreshments
- Arranging the technology for meetings
- Managing the office booking system and COVID requirements
- Keeping on top of business postage and arranging couriers or taxis as required
- Ensuring the day-to-day business operations are running smoothly and be on hand to assist as required
- Maintaining office supplies, stationary and equipment
- Managing Health & Safety by ensuring policies are up to date
- Facilities management
- Recording absence and logging holidays
- Previous reception experience
- Exceptional attention to detail with good problem solving skills
- Confident, professional and welcoming approach
- Proficient in MS Office
- Facilities experience
A great opportunity to work for a prestigious business. Apply today!
Our client is looking to expand their Reception Team in Bristol and are keen to find a well-motivated person to join them. Flexibility, commitment and a positive approach are essential.
Customer service experience preferred, although attitude is more important than your background. Training is available to those looking to increase their skill levels; however, a high level of computer literacy is desirable.
Hours per week: Monday and Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm with flexibility to cover other days
To work as a member of the Reception Team to ensure the smooth running of reception, whilst taking a proactive role in maintaining an efficient and effective service.
- · Taking calls and dealing with general enquiries
- · Meeting and greeting
- · Updating the database
- · Maintain a tidy reception area
- · Assist with scanning
- · Sending and receiving faxes
- · Liaise with internal departments
- · Ability to cope and work well in a busy and pressured environment
- · Ability to communicate effectively
- · Ability to maintain excellent customer service at all times
- · Ability to prioritise own workload
If you have a flexible and positive ‘can-do’ approach towards work and are customer focused and organised, then this may be the perfect role for you – please submit your CV today!
Part-time hours: 30 per week
JOB DESCRIPTION: SERVICE RECEPTIONIST
- To carry out duties as required/requested and agreed from time to time
- Discuss and identify routine service and repair requirements with customers, and assist specialist personnel in diagnosis
- Document customer requirements and obtain authority to proceed
- Accept payment for work according to company policy
- Promote and effect the sale of workshop repair and service facilities
- Be aware of and act within the legal implications affecting reception activities
- Maintain reception in a clean and tidy state
- Deal efficiently with customer needs, referring to management or specialist assistance, within company policy
- Have due regard and implement all health and safety procedures
- Maintain booking and recording systems
A great opportunity to work in a busy role, where every day is different. ‘Temp2Perm’ opportunity.