We are seeking a confident and keen Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in supporting the Secretaries and wider team.
This role is perfect for someone seeking to gain valuable Administration, PA and Secretarial experience for their future career.
- Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £21,000k
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Assisting with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning, billing and post
- Booking travel arrangements
- Database work and GDPR
- Proof reading emails and letters
- Typing of correspondence to a high level
- Assisting filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version, daily tax team reminders
- Meeting room set-up/clear down
- Confident with minimal liaisons with clients during set-up/room refresh
- Assistance with projects as and when required
- Assisting with hosting client conferences and events
- Basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls, marketing material audit and reception work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, pay attention to detail and have a professional approach. Ideally looking to start a career in an Administration/Secretarial role. Candidates should be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A competent level of knowledge using PowerPoint is desirable.
If you have strong communication skills and the desire to kick-start a successful Administrative/Secretarial/PA career, then please submit your CV today.
Part Time Receptionist/Administrator
This role is essential to the smooth running of our client’s office. You will be the face of the company in Bristol and will need to be enthusiastic, friendly, and professional. You will be responsible for meeting guests, assisting with their needs, providing refreshments and ensuring safety procedures are followed.
- Salary: £19,650 per annum, pro rata
- Location: Bristol
- Hours 22.5 hours per week (Thursday: 9am to 6pm, Friday: 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday: 9am to 5pm, with one hour for lunch)
- Holiday 23 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays, pro rata
- Bonus: Annual discretionary performance-related bonus
- Travel to work: Cycle2work scheme for employees
- To welcome guests and ensure that they have an enjoyable, safe and productive visit
- To provide excellent customer service and assist to with customer enquiries via phone, email and face-to-face
- To ensure the reception area is clean, tidy and welcoming
- To provide administrative assistance for the Office Manager
- To assist with the dispatch and receiving of post and deliveries
- To provide cover for the Senior Office Administrator
- Provide refreshments
- To liaise with Travel Consultants
- Take messages
- Processing brochure requests
- Info pack preparation
- Assisting with staff travel bookings
You will be reporting to the Office Manager and working alongside the Senior Office Administrator and may be required to provide administrative assistance to other departments such as Sales Support and HR.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both customer service and administration. The ideal candidate will also be adaptable to change and someone who enjoys working as part of a creative and professional team. Good attention to detail and the initiative to notice when things need doing is vital.
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees – this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a vibrant, interesting and successful company based in the heart of Bristol.