Our client is looking to expand their Reception Team in Bristol and are keen to find a well-motivated person to join them. Flexibility, commitment and a positive approach are essential.
Customer service experience preferred, although attitude is more important than your background. Training is available to those looking to increase their skill levels; however, a high level of computer literacy is desirable.
- Hours per week: Full time (covering shifts between 7.45am - 7.00pm) + occasional Saturday mornings (paid extra)
- Salary: £18,330k
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
To work as a member of the Reception Team to ensure the smooth running of reception, whilst taking a proactive role in maintaining an efficient and effective service to all patients.
- Opening and closing procedures
- Taking calls, appointment booking and dealing with general enquiries
- Checking-in and directing patients on arrival at the surgery
- Processing repeat prescription requests
- Taking and recording requests for home visits
- Registering new patients and temporary residents
- Tidy waiting room after morning and afternoon surgeries
- Leave the reception area tidy and ready for incoming colleagues
- Assist with scanning of medical post onto patient electronic records
- Updating Patient details
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Liaise with outside agencies, ensuring all leaflets/posters within the surgery are up-to-date
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
- Ability to cope and work well in a busy and pressured environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain excellent customer service at all times
- Ability to prioritise own workload
If you have a flexible and positive ‘can-do’ approach towards work and are customer focused and organised, then this may be the perfect role for you – please submit your CV today!