Part Time Receptionist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organised and reliable candidate to join our client’s busy team in Bristol as a Part-Time Receptionist. They are a lovely smiley bunch who work hard and support each other at all times. If you enjoy working as part of a tight-knit and loyal team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job title: Part-Time Receptionist
Hours: 16.5 hours pw
Salary: £7.83 ph initially and £8.26ph once probation has been passed
• Booking appointments
• Welcoming visitors and answering queries
• Responding to telephone enquiries
• Booking transport
• Accepting requests for letters
• Printing reports
• Scanning letters and results
• Accepting new registrations
• Issuing computerised documentation
• Maintaining a tidy reception desk and waiting room
• Taking accurate messages
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
• Previous customer service experience
• A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Full in-depth training for 1 month along with continued guidance will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are a friendly, approachable and hard-working individual who is seeking their next career-step, please submit your CV today!
This position is for someone with bags of initiative and some previous office experience who can take ownership of the reception area whilst assisting other staff members when things are particularly busy.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact – meeting and greeting
• Answering the telephone and putting the calls through to the relevant person
• Post room duties
• Social media – updating Facebook and Twitter
• Applicant register maintenance
• Keeping the reception area tidy
• Appointment and diary management
• Internet enquiries
• Typing of letters
• Ensuring that all files are complete and chasing on outstanding information
• Responding to general emails
• Smart, polite and professional at all times
• Organised and able to cope with stressful situations
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Word/Excel
• The ability to prioritise
A really varied role that calls for a team player with lots of initiative, apply today!
Our client, a prestigious organisation based in Bath, seeks a confident, bubbly and well-presented receptionist to join their successful team for 9 months. This is a great chance to join a sociable and friendly team and the chance to work for a brand recognised all over the world.
Contract: 9 Months, Full time
Responsibilities will include:
• Operating the switchboard
• Taking messages and forwarding calls to relevant parties
• Greeting clients and potential customers
• Promoting company brand and ethos at all time
• Providing fantastic customer service
Previous reception experience is not essential however candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy meeting new people. Candidates must be well presented, have a strong customer focus, and be willing and eager to learn. Full training will be provided. Candidates must have a full clean driving license and own their own car. This is a great company to work for and is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fun and glamorous environment.
This is a 9-month full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work occasional weekends.