Quality Process/Production Planner
Our client, a highly successful design and manufacturing business, are seeking a Business Development Executive to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Free parking
- Mon-Fri; 7:30am – 4pm with 30 min lunch
- Workplace pension
- Ongoing training/support
- Corporate workwear / PPE
- Preparation of manufacturing process instructions
- Preparation of processes & procedures in line with the QMS
- Undertake continual improvement activity
- Undertake audits in line with the QMS
- Manage the non-conformity / corrective action policy in line with the QMS
- Undertake audits in line with the health & safety system
- Manage the health & safety log
- Develop a production planning process
- Undertake risk assessments
- Develop & prepare statistical information via EMIR, CRM & Excel
Qualifications and experience required to do this role:
- Previous role experience
- Interpersonal skills
- Honesty; integrity and reliability
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills
- IT skills including Microsoft
If you are a process driven individual with an analytical mind-set this may be the ideal role for you. Please submit your CV today.
Are you keen to gain valuable experience working within the charity sector or have an interest in Administration, Linguistics or English Language? If so, we may have the perfect voluntary opportunity for you!
Spec Recruitment are partnering with Mencap and we are recruiting for a self-motivated and detail orientated volunteer to work on a completely flexible basis as an Interview Transcriber Volunteer (working from home). The project involves collecting stories from people with a learning disability about their experiences of friendships and relationships.
- Location: Remote with support by phone and email
- Weekly hours: Flexible, from 1 hour per week +
- Duration of commitment: Flexible
You need to be motivated to work on your own to complete tasks agreed between you and you Volunteer Manager.
The Volunteer Role:
In this role you will listen to audio conversations recorded between people with a learning disability and their friends or partners.
You will be required to provide a written summary/transcription of the recording - templates and training will be provided.
Activity will include:
- Downloading MP3 of recording
- Typing up a summary of discussion
- Listening to the recording and typing up each spoken word
- Liaising with project staff around difficult audio
- Giving your opinion on the content of the recordings, and what extracts should be shared with the public
About the Team:
The project is run by 2 Project Managers, 2 Project Officers, 4 Project Ambassadors and 4 Support Workers.
- Able to use your initiative
- To be patient and reliable
- To have a high attention to detail
- To have a good command of the English language
- Access to your own computer/laptop
What can I expect in return?
- Training and guidance
- To feel fully supported in your role
- To enhance your current skillset
- To get your foot in the door within the charity sector
- Feel appreciated and valued
What difference will I make?
- Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. Everything they do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, their families and carers.
Volunteering is YOUR opportunity to make a difference, whilst having the chance to develop your skills and join a passionate and dedicated charitable organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only help others, but to also gain valuable administrative and transcription experience– the perfect steppingstone for a career within the charity sector or just to boost your skillset in general.
What happens next?