We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Weighbridge Operator. This is a full time, ongoing position with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
• Full time Monday- Friday 6.30am -6pm
• Rate of pay £8.50 per hour
• Weekly paid
• 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Full training will be given
The role will mainly consist of:
• Ensuring all vehicles entering site are familiar with the site rules and speed restrictions
• Any loaded vehicles entering site are challenged and directed to correct tipping area
• All loads monitored in and out
• All loaded sub-contractors leaving site to confirm location of the load
• Ensuring wagons are weighed and weights logged and recorded where required
• To ensure no vehicle goes out of the yard overweight
• Monitor and record all third-party vehicles entering site for minor collections
• Take payments for collections as required and send all payments to accounts department
• Issue ticket books to sub-contractors and drivers as required
• Update the Transport Office by producing a daily spreadsheet of all loads entering and exiting site
• Manage customer and sub-contractor enquiries as necessary
• Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Excellent telephone manner
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Experience of working within Transport industry desirable
• Keen to learn new skills
• Must hold a valid driving licence.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please submit your CV today.
Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full OR part-time basis for 3-4 months.
Working hours –Full Time or Part Time available
Contract: Temporary (3-4 months, potentially longer)
Location: North Somerset
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with clients specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As an AutoCAD technician you will need to appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes. Good communications, numeracy and IT skills are all important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. You will also need to have good colour vision and be able to visualise designs.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
• Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
• Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
• Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
• Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
• Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!