Our dynamic and highly successful client is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join their friendly and hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis in Bristol. If you have a love for words and are a creative, reliable and passionate individual then we may have the role for you!
Location: This position will be based in the UK (Bristol), but you will be working to ensure that a coherent company voice is represented and communicated across our client’s global audience
Salary: £24,850 to £27,950k
Contract: Full time, perm (40 hours per week)
You will be one of the key people charged with communicating the personality of our client’s business to both the outside world and internally to their teams across the globe. You will be working on copy for multiple different departments targeted at the wide range of audiences which make up the company client base. Your work will appear across:
- The web
- Various social media channels
- Email campaigns
- Company brochures
- Staff profiles
- Press releases (long and short format)
- Company magazines
Some tasks are weekly, such as publishing blog pieces and emails, others such as brochure production, only come along once a year. With multiple different streams of work, you need to be able to plan effectively to ensure that all content is delivered in line with the agreed time frames of the marketing department and the managers commissioning work from you. You’ll be a key member of their team, contributing creative ideas for content and campaigns. Copy will be commissioned from managers across the business and building strong trust-based relationships with these individuals will be key to you and your colleagues achieving your goals.
Experience as a professional, commercial copywriter will certainly be beneficial for this role but is not essential. You will be able to demonstrate experience of writing for different media and in a variety of styles. Previous work on both sales-focused and editorial copy will help our client to understand your skillset. You also must remain flexible - not everything is fixed in advance and sometimes a quick turnaround or change in approach is required, therefore being able to work under pressure is important.
Holiday: 23 days annual holiday
Bonus: Up to 125% of monthly salary each year subject to performance
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees all with a passion for what they do. If you are a wizard with words and are seeking a varied and exciting role, please submit your CV today – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Our reputable client based in north Bristol is currently seeking a Project Controller to join their busy and hardworking team on a full time, permanent basis.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Planning and Scheduling
• Develop and maintain multi-level Microsoft Project schedules in a Project Server environment
• Develop and maintain the Work Breakdown Structure with associated cost/time codes
• Support Programme Management (PM) in development and maintenance of Management Plans (Project, Quality, etc)
• Support PM in development and monitoring of work packages
• Obtain buy-in to schedules and work packages from project teams
• Review project/work package status and progress/expedite as required
• Support PM decision-making through analysis of schedule
• Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure integration of schedules
• Maintain tracker for contract deliverables/dependencies across workstreams
• Change control
• Assist with impact analysis of contract/project change
• Co-ordinate embodiment of change, ensuring appropriate integration into plans and schedules
• Prepare and maintain resource forward loading/demand
• Monitor resource assignments/supply and highlight issues to PM
• Assist PM with regular project status reporting and review meetings
• Internal Development
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities developing process, procedures, tools and techniques for planning, reporting and project controls
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Good knowledge of methods and tools for planning, scheduling and controlling projects
• Proven ability to produce and maintain level 3/4 project schedules including management of deliverables and dependencies between projects
• Skilled in designing schedules to allow effective roll-up to higher levels with reporting of key milestones and critical path analysis
• Demonstrable experience in project reporting and work package management
• Good IT skills covering all Microsoft Office tools, with advanced ability with MS Excel for data analysis
• Organised and structured approach with the ability to manage own time effectively while operating across multiple projects and for multiple project managers
• Association of Project Management (APM) Project Fundamentals qualification (PFQ) or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a continuously growing company based in Bristol who truly value each and every member of staff. If you have the required skills and experiences, please submit your CV today – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.