Customer Service Admin
Based close to the centre, our Client has an urgent requirement for a Customer Service Administrator due to promotion. Nice job, nice people, minimal pressure!! Temp2Perm opportunity
· First point of contact for all calls
· Data entry
· Stock control
· Investigate any issues
· Raise quotes
· Excellent communication skills
· Organise and manage your time efficiently
· IT literate
· Team player
Immediate start available, great team and a relaxed working environment. Training provided
Salery - £20,000
Temporary Customer Service Advisor
We are seeking a customer focused, reliable and hard-working candidate to join our client’s busy team in a temporary capacity. Hourly rate of £11.50.
The Customer Service Advisor (CSA) will be responsible for their own group of customers ensuring that world class customer service is provided at all times. The CSA will be responsible for order processing, the management of their own accounts and dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
The Customer Service Team is responsible for order processing ensuring they provide sufficient lead time to enable the distribution team to deliver on time as ordered. However, the team also has a broader role to support customers as required by responding to their needs, to support them and reinforce the business relationship.
- To drive a customer focus approach across all activities and ensure the customer service team is a centre of excellence
- Ensuring timely order capture for your customers
- Co-ordinating the communication process to ensure that all customers are kept up to date
- Ensuring that accurate information is captured
- Support other team members
- Liaising closely with all other functions with a customer service angle negotiating on the best fit solution
- To cover the management of others accounts during periods of absence
- To provide a proactive approach to customer service
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focused position
- A passion for encouraging teamwork
- Working well in a culture where all employees are engaged, able to voice their suggestions and ideas
- Excellent customer relationship skills, both internal and external
- An analytical fact-based approach with a good understanding MS Word and Excel
- To be self-motivated
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Have an outgoing and confident personality
- Has good communication skills
- Is performance management focused
In addition to your salary you will receive a comprehensive training program, 33 days annual leave holiday entitlement (including bank holidays), the ability to buy additional annual leave, retail discounts, free car parking, free vouchers at Christmas and much more!
This is a great temporary role for someone who enjoys a varied workload and keeping busy– please submit your CV today.
If you have Team Leader or Training experience this newly created role with an established national business could be the job for you. Motivating and encouraging a newly formed team, it is all about people and getting the best out of them for the company to benefit long term. You will be a natural motivator able to work to deadlines and plan a busy schedule. This is a business that puts people at the heart of everything they do and you will be pivotal in continuing this ethos with your coaching ability. The role is hybrid offering home working for two days a week.
Duties will include:
- Providing coaching and development to call handlers within Commercial Services
- Ensure individuals continuously improve their skills and ultimately deliver outstanding customer service
- Providing highly accurate and consistent performance assessments for the management community
- Actively representing the customer throughout the organisation
- Highlighting trends, and suggesting and implementing improvements
- Giving feedback to colleagues on ways they can deliver outstanding customer service
- Completing all quality monitoring, coaching and development documentation to high standards of accuracy in line with required timescales
- Act autonomously by making decisions within the corporate guidelines
- Create positive, constructive, and effective individual development plans for all those being quality monitored and coached
- Being a role model for the company's values and behaviours
Have a passion for developing and supporting people
- Previous Customer Service/ Business to Business experience (preferably within a contact centre)
- Capable and confident multi-tasker, with experience of adhering to deadlines and managing workloads effectively
- Great team leader and be flexible providing hands on support
- Take pride in focusing on your own development, taking the time to regularly identify and work on areas of self-improvement
- A good understanding of departmental performance standards and be able to accurately identify developmental needs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great business and you can really make your mark on how a team develops and thrives. Immediate start, apply today!