Our successful Client is seeking a proactive and reliable Property Manager to join their expanding team in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in administration and/or customer service to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
- Salary: Up to £24,000
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: Full time including one in every 4 Saturdays
- Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
- Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
- Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
- Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 tenants in each
- Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
- A basic knowledge of how a house/property works
- Scheduling experience
- Customer service skills
- Customer focused skills
- An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
- Diplomatic approach
- A calm approach in all situations is essential
This role is well suited to a candidate who has previous scheduling experience or someone who has worked for a building/engineering/utilities company.
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client who runs a successful privately-owned company in Bristol needs someone due to expansion! If you enjoy a mix of telephone and administration work, this could be the ideal job for you. With no day ever the same, there is plenty of scope to take on more responsibilities and advance your career.
- Salary: Up to £22,000k
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Location: Bristol
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Updating databases
- Coordinating bookings online and over the phone
- Arranging documentation and certificates
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Diary management
- Email/inbox management
- Other general ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Process driven with a high attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years office experience, ideally within one company
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- A sense of humour and the ability to cope in a deadline driven environment
If you are seeking a role within a fun and progressive industry and are a hard-working and reliable individual, then please submit your CV today!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused Property Manager to join our client’s successful property company in Bristol. The role will involve working as part of a small team and you will be responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team.
Other duties include:
- Organisation of safety certificates
- Relationship building with tenants and landlords
- Reactive maintenance
- General administration and customer service
- Database management
- Property inspections
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face in a customer service role
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have great negotiation skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Basic salary of £20,000-£23,000k
- Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday only) 37.5 hours pw
- Great company culture and values
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, please apply today!
If you are someone who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, where no day is the same, this could be the role for you. A healthy mix of marketing, administration and customer service, you will be the ‘go to person’ within the sales team assisting them daily.
You will join a successful branch and assist the Office Manager with the day to day admin & marketing tasks of this highly successful office.
- Assisting the Sales Team, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and taking messages
- Typing property descriptions from dictation and various other sales letters as required.
- Uploading photos, checking paperwork, sending drafts for approval
- Ensuring window presentations are current & up to date
- Preparing advertisements for entry into various editorials
- Maintaining the offices webpages
- Raising sales invoices
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope.
You will have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
- An excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
Our client can offer:
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- First-class training and development resources
- £18,000k OTE: £20,000K
The ideal candidate will live in North West Bristol and have a minimum of one year’s solid administration experience.