Property Inspection Co-ordinator
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual to become a Property Inspection Co-ordinator for an established company in Bristol.
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time), so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the
managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and
maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• Have customer facing experience
• Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
• Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high-volume workload
Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish only on the week you work a Saturday)
Salary: £18k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £23k +
Holiday: 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Start Date: Flexible
Candidates must have their own car – mileage will be paid.
This is a fast paced and exciting role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!