Customer Service Coordinator
Our successful client requires a Customer Service Coordinator to be based at their regional office on the outskirts of Bristol.
• Location: Bristol
• Salary: Up to £21,000k
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• There is a requirement to work one evening per fortnight
This challenging and varied role involves:
• Liaising with customers to organise a variety of remedial works following their house purchase
• Arranging contractors
• Ordering materials
• Progress chasing to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner
• Customer service background
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous employment within construction, or home insurance industry/property management sectors would be desirable but not essential
If you have a customer service focus and great communication skills, please submit your CV today!
Relationship Management Executive
Our successful client, a Bristol based ever-expanding business is seeking a Relationship Management Executive to join their busy and lively team. They have operated in London for over 10 years and more recently have gone Global.
The role will predominantly be based in Bristol, but you will be required to travel to meet suppliers both within and outside of the UK, to ensure their partner suppliers live up to the exacting standards.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Relationship Management of our client’s Global Suppliers, including managing compliance
• Taking responsibility for escalation of daily operational concerns
• Sourcing and onboarding of new suppliers
• Creating long lasting and trusting relationships with preferred suppliers
• Relationship management of existing suppliers
• Updating the internal CRM system with current supplier information and compliance documents
• Negotiating competitive supplier rates
• Acting as the escalation point to resolve any issues the Client Support Team are facing for their clients
• Ensuring that any concerns about a supplier are communicated clearly to the rest of the Global and Sales Teams
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
• Confident telephone manner
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, hardworking with drive, ambition, energy and enthusiasm
• IT literate: Internet browsers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), you will be trained in additional systems
Our client offers some great benefits including: company health care scheme, regular treats and social get-togethers, ranging from the Inflatable 5k run to bowling and escape room events, and of course their staff parties!
Our client believes that by nurturing talent in their team they can deliver the best possible service for their clients. They will support you with ongoing training and development to help you to reach your full potential and thrive in your career with them. If you are seeking your next career step then this may be the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Membership Services Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity suitable for someone who enjoys providing great customer service and building and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
Our successful client based in North Bristol is seeking a hard-working and reliable Membership Services Coordinator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Location: North Bristol
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Deal with enquiries from prospective members and send membership information
• Compile bespoke quotations for companies who do not require standard membership packages
• Print Summary of Services documents and send to new members with welcome letters
• Add new member details onto the in-house system
• Produce company certificates and covering letters to be signed by the chairman
• Update reports/information for board meetings
• Support the Technical Support Manager with the administration of projects
• Assist the accounts department with half yearly returns, recording number of operatives, collating figures and checking invoices
• Produce reports for Board Meetings
• Update member company information on the database ie. change of addresses
Skills and Experiences Required:
• Have a strong customer service focus
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be able to demonstrate accuracy when dealing with numerical data
• To be able to understand the very basic principles of marketing
• Membership background desirable, but not essential
• Construction industry experience desirable, but not essential
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for a great company based in North Bristol - submit your CV today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Advisor with a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience to join a successful family run business in Bristol, close to the city centre.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Salary: £22,000-£24,000
You will act as the first point of contact for customers both face to face and via telephone ensuring that the highest quality of service is provided as well as exploring opportunities to promote offers and retain customer accounts.
This successful client based in central Bristol prides itself on delivering first class service to all customers, and you will maintain this reputation through understanding customer requirements, liaising with departments and ensuring that all customers’ needs are met.
• Welcoming customers to the reception and booking vehicles in for servicing, MOT or repair
• Liaising between the technicians and customers, ensuring any required work is communicated to the customer and authority is given to the technician
• Keeping the customer updated on the progress of their vehicle through the workshop
• Letting customers know when vehicles are ready for collection
• Clearly explaining to customers, the work to be carried out as well as the pricing of the work on the invoice
• Completing relevant administration duties
To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge. The ability to provide excellent customer service is essential, and you will have outstanding communication skills along with a personable and professional manner. An enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work and an excellent telephone manner are a must!
Property Inspection Co-ordinator
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual to become a Property Inspection Co-ordinator for an established company in Bristol.
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time), so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the
managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and
maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• Have customer facing experience
• Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
• Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high-volume workload
Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish only on the week you work a Saturday)
Salary: £18k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £23k +
Holiday: 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Start Date: Flexible
Candidates must have their own car – mileage will be paid.
This is a fast paced and exciting role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!