Bids and Marketing Co-Ordinator
Working for our international client, this marketing/bids role has been created due to the continued success of the company. A varied role that incorporates marketing and bids.
Preparation of high quality bid documentation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with grammatical accuracy
Strong graphic communication and design skills
Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) is a must
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Able to manage multiple deadlines and diverse projects in a fast-paced work environment
Self-motivated with strong organisational, administrative and interpersonal skills
Previous experience or a qualification in marketing/communications is desirable
Identifying new opportunities
Identifying requirements of submissions and initiating start up meeting to allocate tasks
Preparing submissions in InDesign and uploading to portals/hard copy delivery
Updating the intranet
Coordination of regional award submissions
Coordination of conference attendance including seeking invitations, issuing presentation material and submission of written material
Creation of unique brochures to support the bidding process
Analysing bid feedback
Collection and organisation of marketing and intellectual material
Maintaining up-to-date CVs library
Maintenance of marketing/business development databases
Coordinating attendance at events and their guest lists
Providing Bristol project information/references to other offices submitting bids
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!
Data Entry Clerk
Our client based in Yate are currently seeking a Temporary Data Entry Clerk to join their Bristol office for 8 weeks working 14 hours a week. The working hours are four 3.5 hour shifts. The candidate can choose what times to work (i.e. morning or afternoon) but these times would need to stay consistent. The proposed start date is the 30/10/2017.
• As a data entry clerk, it's your job to update and maintain information on computer systems and in archives.
• It's an important role as information in these systems is only valuable if it is accurate, up to date and useable.
Skills you'll need include:
• Computer literacy
• An ability to work to deadlines
• An ability to work fast (but without mistakes)
• Good attention to detail
If this sounds like the right job for you, apply today!
Our client based in North Somerset requires an Administration Coordinator to join their lively team. The ideal candidate will be a confident and organised individual who is process driven and has high levels of customer service.
• Assisting in the development of services offered to customers
• Attending client visits
• Producing monthly reports
• Logging calls
• Organising and arranging labourers
• Build and maintain customer relationships
• Update and maintain CRM systems and databases
• Other general administrative duties as required – good IT skills are required, including Excel
The successful candidate will be joining a very busy and dynamic office and therefore it is crucial that you are able to effectively manage your own time. Strong IT and communication skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task.
This is a temporary position with the chance of going permanent if the right candidate is found! Working hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Temporary Bid Administrator
Due to continuing success and the growth of our client's business, they are now seeking an exceptional Bid Administrator to support their Office in Bristol full time for a 3 month period starting ASAP.
As a Bid Administrator you will be to focus solely on creating a new Q&A Library which will be used by all staff to aid them in completing bids and tenders.
Our client is are looking for someone who is energetic and creative to help develop and maintain the brand through responding to request from clients for proposals.
What will you be doing?
•Supporting and coordinating with the Marketing Team, Secretaries and Leaders to gather a collection of answers to standard tender / bid application questions along with specific and detailed one-off answers
•Creating an updated library of answers from previous bids
•Carefully reading through our current Q&A Library and updating answers i.e. dates, terms used, names of relevant staff etc
•Composing a reference list of successful / winning bids and key topics that they include i.e. Further Education, Added Value, Risk Management and Modular Buildings etc.
What we need from you:
•English Language A-Level is essential as a minimum and an English degree would be ideal
•Very good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
•Excellent attention to detail
•Self-motivated and organised
•The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
To be successful in your application for this Bid Administrator position you will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Microsoft Word, a keen eye for detail along with the ability to gather and collate information from a range of different sources. It is also essential that you have an outgoing and approachable nature with a strong ‘can do’ attitude.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click 'Apply Now' to be considered.
Medical Secretary Administrator
Our client based in Bristol is looking for a hard-working Band 4 Medical Secretary Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on a temporary basis for 4 -6 weeks, working Mondays – Fridays, 37.5 hours per week.
Reports to – Administration Lead
• Provide confidential administrative support.
• Liaising with company solicitors.
• Note taking at senior level meetings and / or court hearings.
• Design, develop, monitor and review information storage systems such as paper records, databases, spreadsheets and presentation packages.
• Responsible for managing deadlines, ensuring documents are scanned and filed correctly.
• Act as the main point of contact for all matters on behalf of the related team, prioritising the processing of enquiries or information and responding as appropriate.
• Support the management departmental projects and obtain and provide key information and data for use by the service and organise and maintain accurate filing and retrieval systems.
• Support aspects of the Directorate’s work including appointments, extensive diary management, correspondence, travel and venues as required, in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
• Be responsible for providing IT support to the Directorate, ensuring that the IT filing structure is designed, controlled and employed appropriately, and that key Excel database documents are regularly archived. Provide support and guidance to users of these database systems where necessary.
• Collate and draft reports and assist in the planning and preparation of presentations and documents.
• Daily administration duties including confident use of computers, including competent use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database and other software packages as required.
• Respond to internal and external enquiries, either written, email, face to face or telephone using empathy and judgement.
• Work with a variety of information management systems, e.g. risk management, learning & development systems.
• Support improvements and initiatives within the Directorate.
• Ensure relevant databases are up to date, accurate and comply with relevant legislation.
• Plan complex activities.
• Work within the procedural guidelines.
• Ensure deadlines are met and take appropriate action to make sure that work is completed to given timescales.
• Experience in creating detailed databases and information logs.
• Knowledge of MS Office packages.
• Ability to learn new systems and processes.
• Ability to use own initiative and prioritise own workload
• The ability to resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and exhibit strong organisational skills.
• Present information in an accurate, orderly and structured manner.
• A can-do attitude to problem solving.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and team working skills.
• Ability to travel to meetings in a timely manner as required.
• Prepared to work flexibly.
• Ability to analyse situations and information to identify and resolve queries
• Possess an inquiring mind that will challenge the status quo.
• Perform data analysis, which may involve making judgements when handling complex information.
• Work independently, although some aspects of work is managed.
• Exercise discretion as to the degree of urgency and confidentiality required when acting on behalf of designated professionals.
• Legal / complaints experience would be desirable but not essential.
• Experience of managing confidential and complex data.
• High standard of computer literacy and experience of using Office PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to an advanced level.
• Experience of taking minutes in complex meetings.
• Previous administrative experience.
• Experience of working with minimal supervision.
• Experience of managing a database.
• Ability to produce qualitative and quantitative reports.
• Experience of working in a multi-professional organisation.
• Experience in customer service environment.
• Experience of managing wide and variable workloads.
• Experience of creating databases, presentations and corporate reports.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Good standard of secondary education, including Maths and English at GCSE level (Grade C or above).
• NVQ level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent level of experience.
Are you an excellent Administrator?
Are you an articulate communicator with great people skills?
Our client is currently recruiting for an efficient and pro-active Sales Administrator to join their team at their Head office in Bristol.
Reporting to the Finance & Systems Manager, the role involves looking after all aspects of orders, from assisting the salesman with quotes to arranging delivery to the customer.
Our client is seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised and motivated.
As a Sales Administrator, your primary role will be to support the sales process from
ordering to deliveries. This will involve communicating with the relevant departments, and providing a high level of service to our customers.
• Provide support to the sales team in a variety of admin duties
• Documenting new and used equipment on our system
• Producing invoices to customers and Finance houses
• Dealing with orders from suppliers and organising payment
• Live Link administration and support / speaking to customers about renewals
• Stock counts
• National Account administration and service support
• Ordering extended warranty packages
• Administrate HPI checks
• Creating reports as required
• Reception cover
• Previous experience in an administration role
• Communication skills - articulate, able to communicate in a calm and professional manner
• Organisation skills - can manage own time and prioritise workload
• Ability to assimilate new information quickly and to learn new procedures
• Flexible approach - able to manage and balance a range of tasks
• Customer Experience - able to deal with the people in a friendly and efficient manner
• Problem solving - can remain polite at all times, responding to basic problems and able to manage them with an effective and professional outcome, with the ability to escalate if necessary
• Uniform is not provided but professional personal presentation is required
• Recent experience of processing orders
• 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
• Full support and training will be provided
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
• Onsite kitchen facilities
• Equal opportunities employer
• Salary: £17,000 to £20,000 per annum
• Based in: Bristol
If this sounds like the right vacancy for you, apply today!
Our client based in central Bristol is looking for a part-time Sales Person to join their friendly team, working 6am-12pm or 7am-1pm.
• General administration duties
• Dealing with invoices
• Cash desk work
• Making sales face to face and over the phone
• Maintaining strong links with good existing customer base
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure the company financial objectives are met
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• Previous experience working within a sales environment
• Outgoing and a great team player
• A fun sense of humour to join a friendly sales team
• Full training will be provided
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
Part I: To provide administrative and secretarial support.
Part II: To provide administrative support to Regional Advisors, Regional Specialty Representatives and Deputies.
- Responsible for maintaining and administering finances. Process all payments and invoices and ensuring they are recorded on an Excel database.
- Responsible for Petty Cash, ensuring payments are recorded to the correct funds, returning accounts to Finance and responsible for receiving and cashing of cheque.
- To administer courses and workshops, including setting up events on the database and online bookings on the website, preparing and circulating promotional material, processing registrations, liaising with course organisers, processing expenses forms and fees, and audit delegate payment.
- To produce detailed evaluations based on feedback forms, produce certificates of attendance, attendance register, set up and provide support for laptops and AV equipment, attend small meetings and take minutes, as required.
- Organise Management Team Meetings, prepare agendas, take the minutes, book rooms and catering, plus circulation of minutes, agendas and papers.
- Preparing and circulating promotional material, processing registrations, liaising with organisers, organising payment of expenses and fees and audit delegate payments. Produce detailed evaluations based on feedback forms, certificates of attendance, attendance register.
- First contact for maintenance of office equipment, arranging mailings plus other general office duties as required.
- Maintain booking system for the meeting room, including third parties, and organise catering, raise invoices and ensure payment.
- Organise safe disposal of all confidential waste.
- Assist with updating website pages.
- Deputise and provide cover for the Manager.
- Maintain the electronic record and filing system.
- Allocate draft job descriptions to appropriate regional specialty representatives for assessment.
- Prepare assessments for referral.
- Prepare and despatch letters.
- Track progress on all jobs with the client on a weekly basis and prepare monthly progress reports.
- Monitor approved job descriptions and request updates on appointments from HR departments to ensure approval has not lapsed.
- Maintain all archive records and filing, both electronic and manual.
1 Undertake any other duties related to the job purpose and which may be necessary.
2 To carry out all duties in a safe and proper manner in accordance with the Health and Safety Policy.
3 To undertake all duties in line with the values, policies, procedures and regulations ensuring that the work undertaken actively promotes equality, diversity and non-discrimination.
4 There will be occasions when working outside of core hours, and overnight stays are necessary.
• Relevant experience of working in an administrative/secretarial post or equivalent
• Relevant Financial Administration experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
• Ability to type accurately and at speed with good computing skills and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent written skills, including proven ability to draft correspondence
• The ability to work without close supervision
• Ability to maintain efficiency, attention to detail and accuracy while working to tight deadlines
• Experience of working as a member of a small team
• Experience in organising and participating in events
• Experience of Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint
• Experience of updating web pages using a content management system
• Minute-taking and committee experience
Lettings and Tenancy Renewals Coordinator
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Lettings and Tenancy Renewals Co-Ordinator to join the existing team at our client’s busy Bristol office!
Your duties will include:
- Negotiating tenancy renewal terms with landlords & tenants and coordinating and overseeing the subsequent paperwork
- Managing any requests for tenants that wish to leave early or change tenants during a
tenancy in situ
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Overseeing deposit returns for our Let Only Tenancies
- Providing landlord references when required
- Undertaking day to day administration
As an individual you will be:
- Proactive, versatile and self-assured
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- A capable individual who values a long-term and secure environment in which to achieve success and personal satisfaction from doing the job well
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly on all levels
- Have first-rate organisational, problem solving and communication skills with diligence and an eye for detail
- Enjoy working within a team where your input makes a real difference to the success of our client’s business
- Have smart personal presentation
- Be reasonably computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Property administration experience is preferred though not essential, and whilst ARLA qualifications
and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation would be a distinct advantage, these will be provided
-Training courses are available for all employees
-Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm with 2 rota’d 6.30pm finishes & alternate
Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week)
-Holidays: 24 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
-Salary: £18k Basic with £22-24k OTE