Customer service/Account manager
Our international client has an urgent requirement for a customer service/account manager to work within their busy office. Full training can be given to a candidate with previous customer service/sales experience. The role includes
- Receiving inbound calls from within your named client base and dealing with their call correctly in order to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Checking in to your named client base to understand what consignments they may have for us to quote, book or manage on their behalf – a proactive rather than reactive approach is required.
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer with a mind to achieving quote/consignment conversion targets you may be set from time-to-time and with a mind to maximising the Gross profit earning potential on those opportunities, referring any complex issues or requests to your line manager for advice in order to ensure the maximum amount of opportunity is extracted at all times from the customer base.
- Logging all activity in the CMS system where required.
- Creating reports
- Making regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that we are satisfying the needs of the customer
Previous commercial experience is essential and the ability to prioritise is needed. This is a fun fast paced environment, where you can manage your own workload and the role has the possibility of developing quickly.
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to customer correspondence
- Answering telephone calls
- Authorising payments
- Processing paperwork
- Responding to queries via phone and email
- Ensuring all daily filing is completed
- Data entry
Key Skills Required:
- IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
- Accurate typing skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!
Credit Management Clerk
Credit Management Clerk
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis.
- To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
- To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
- To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- ·Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
- ·Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
- ·Take card payments over the telephone
- ·Month end cash forecasting
- ·Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
- ·To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
- ·Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
- ·To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
- ·To notify customers of credit rejections
- ·Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
- ·To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!
Lettings Negotiator (Trainee Opportunity)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Lettings Negotiator.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
· Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
· Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
· Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
· Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
· A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
· Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
· Basic salary of £18 -19,000K with a realistic OTE £24,000k
· Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
· 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
· Great company culture and values
· Plenty of first-class training and development resources
· The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
· Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
· Office: Bristol
· Car and valid UK driving licence – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.
Our client, a major player within the property industry, is looking for a Lettings Valuer to join their busy team. Based in Bristol, the suitable candidate will be an experienced and driven individual who is looking to hit the ground running in this challenging role.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Value and take instructions on properties to let
· Ensure all office systems and service standards are adhered to
· Maintain challenging workloads
· Work to targets
· Relationship building
· Research and adhere to the latest lettings legislation
If you have experience of the lettings industry, are a quick thinker and have a passion for working towards targets this could be the role for you! Starting salary will be £25k realistic OTE £35k.
Offering a great working atmosphere with motivated staff, this is a fun, fast and furious environment!