Head of Sales
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our client’s vibrant head office based in Bristol!
Salary: £36,000 - £39,000pa + bonus (up to £6250pa)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Listed as a Times Top 100 Best Company to Work for in 2019, our client values their staff and supports them in every way possible.
This a soft sales role with an emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with 3rd parties to increase group sales bookings. Working closely with the Marketing Director, initiative is key in proposing new ‘packages’ that their valued guests can benefit from. Consistently developing new sales channels, you will have exceptional customer service skills and not be afraid to think outside of the box whilst also analysing and reporting on the team’s results.
As Head of Sales you will need the following:
- • A proven track record of success within a similar role, ideally in the hospitality or leisure industry
- • Experience using a CRM & booking system
- • The ability to plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion and the launch of new experiential activities that will drive the groups channel and revenue
- • Experience in working closely with brand teams to develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of products targeting the pre-booked and groups market
- • The ability to execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- • Motivation and drive to ensure annual sales targets are met
- • Strong excel knowledge and the ability to produce accurate reports on your team's activity and performance
- • Excellent communication and organisational skills to organise and attend visits
- • To be flexible and willing to travel
In return, you will get:
- • A generous bonus structure
- • Great sales incentives
- • Opportunities to attend showcases, work social events and industry events
- • Full induction and continued, ongoing training
- • The chance to work in one of the industry’s most innovative brands
- • Discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, apple products, holidays, high street shops and much more
So, if you are looking for a new exciting challenge within a vibrant and growing company, apply today!
Operational Support Team Leader
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operational Support Team Leader to join our client’s team in Bristol on a fixed term contract.
Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
Contract: Fixed Term until May 2020
About the role:
The team you will be leading sit at the forefront of our client’s business, receiving queries from potential new applicants as well as ensuring they are suitable to join the scheme. You will need to be a great coach and be able to spot opportunities to develop sales and process improvement.
- Manage the team’s workflow and plan for future requirements
- Be accountable for co-ordinating and supervising the daily activities of the team
- Drive the team to achieve targets
- Develop the team so that they are competent and that they deliver to expected standards
- Be a sounding board for ideas and to give advice and assistance as and when required
- Act as the key point of contact to ensure the smooth onboarding of clients
- Support the Operations Manager in creating a motivational and supportive working environment
You will be an experienced people manager who enjoys coaching and developing your team in addition to conducting regular one to ones and performance management. You’ll be skilled at communicating with internal and external stakeholders. You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a busy and lively office environment. With an analytical mind you’ll monitor progress, forecast results and plan for future requirements.
What we offer in return
In addition to a competitive salary our client offers benefits including life assurance and a pension scheme. It’s a very friendly office so expect to make new friends.
Does this sound like your next Team Leader role? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Are you a passionate business professional with previous experience working within the education sector? If so, we may have the ideal role for you:
Our client, an industry leading education provider has an exciting opportunity for a proactive and passionate Area Manager to join their diverse and driven team in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Hours: Varied
• Salary: Starting at £27,000 (increasing to £29,000 after a six-month probation)
• Pension package
• Private medical cover
• Life insurance
• Hundreds of retail benefits
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of Instructors (franchisees) to develop their education centres into thriving high quality businesses. You will be based in the Bristol office but will cover the overall Bristol region. You will also benefit from an intensive 6-month training programme. Duties include:
• To provide exceptional support and guidance to franchisees, including offering them strategies and advice on achieving targets
• Supporting Instructors to fully succeed in their businesses, in line with company qualities and objectives
• Through regular visits, individual meetings and various other means of communication, you will provide hands-on and practical support to the franchisee including mentoring, coaching and training them to ensure they exceed plans
• Review and provide support and guidance in the assessment of franchisee performance
• Assessing market conditions and creating initiatives and strategies to build brand awareness
• Motivating and promoting a culture of self-development
• Encouraging new ideas and initiatives to guarantee the overall success of the franchisee business
The successful candidate will be resourceful and able to operate across a range of disciplines including training, mentoring and business planning.
• Driving Licence (travel will be a regular requirement)
• Solid academic qualifications
• Strong numerical skills
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Strong presentation skills
• To be a great team player
• Familiar with Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you have a passion for education and have a commitment to producing the highest business standards then please apply today – this is a varied, fast-paced and rewarding position suited to a driven and personable individual.
Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their award winning, energetic and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team. Other duties include:
• Organisation of safety certificates
• Relationship building with tenants and landlords
• Reactive maintenance
• Property inspections
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am- 4pm (with lieu day in the week)
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!