An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol.
Property Managers have responsibility for a portfolio of managed properties, tasks include:
- Reactive maintenance
- Property inspections
- Organisation of safety certificates
- Out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking in new tenants and checking out old tenants
- Relationship building with tenants and Landlords and much more ….
- Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face in a customer service role
- An analytical person who can communicate well
- Strong organisational skills
- Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
- Driven and a real desire to succeed - ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Genuine interest in property and people
- Full clean manual driving license is a must
- Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high-volume workload
- Previous property management experience desirable
- Membership of MARLA or ARLA desirable but full training is available
- Own car (mileage paid)
We are offering:
- Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
- Mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & 1 in 6 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!