Our successful Client is seeking a proactive and reliable Property Manager to join their expanding team in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in administration and/or customer service to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
- Salary: Up to £24,000
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: Full time including one in every 4 Saturdays
- Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
- Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
- Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
- Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 tenants in each
- Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
- A basic knowledge of how a house/property works
- Scheduling experience
- Customer service skills
- Customer focused skills
- An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
- Diplomatic approach
- A calm approach in all situations is essential
This role is well suited to a candidate who has previous scheduling experience or someone who has worked for a building/engineering/utilities company.
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused Property Manager to join our client’s successful property company in Bristol. The role will involve working as part of a small team and you will be responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team.
Other duties include:
- Organisation of safety certificates
- Relationship building with tenants and landlords
- Reactive maintenance
- General administration and customer service
- Database management
- Property inspections
- Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
- Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face in a customer service role
- Have excellent telephone manner
- Have great negotiation skills
- Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
- Basic salary of £20,000-£23,000k
- Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday only) 37.5 hours pw
- Great company culture and values
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, please apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Property Manager.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating property inspections
- Organisation of safety certificates
- Relationship building with tenants and landlords and much more
- Out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties
- Property administration
- Diary management
- Database and portfolio management
- Checking in new tenants and checking out vacating tenants
Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
- • Property management experience preferable
- • An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- • Ability to work closely within a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- • Strong organisational skills
- • Attention to detail
- • Quick learner who thrives on a fast paced and high-volume workload
- • Driven and a real desire to succeed
- • Genuine interest in property and people
- • Full clean manual driving licence
- • Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £26k
- • Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- • 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- • Great company culture and values
- • Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- • The opportunity to learn from a highly skilled team
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & 1 in 6 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!