Business Support Team Leader
Our successful client is seeking a Team Leader to join their busy Bristol office. You will assist with maintaining the highest level of customer service while acting as a coach, developing and supporting others.
Salary: Up to £28,000k
Assisting the manager with performance reviews, recruitment and inductions
Monitoring conduct, performance and attendance
Participating in all health and safety audits
Assisting the Business Support Services Manager with monthly reporting
Ensuring all team members are fully trained
An effective communicator, both written and verbal
Customer focused with previous management experience
Self-motivated with the drive to lead by example
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known national firm in Bristol. If you are a motivated, reliable and hard-working individual seeking your next role please apply today!
This is a responsible position within a small well-established professional business.
Position: Permanent, 25 - 30 hours per week, subject to negotiation
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata (based on 37.5 hours per week), depending on experience.
Benefits: Private health insurance, life insurance, pension scheme, 25 days paid leave annually pro rata
• Management of all financial transactions in Quickbooks
• Initiating payments
• Coordination of new recruitment projects
• Liaison with Suppliers
• Preparation of periodic financial reports
• Coordination of internal communications and meetings
• Maintenance of confidential personnel records
• Ownership of the Employee Handbook
• Contract Administration (customers, suppliers and employees)
• Companies House submissions
Skills and Experience:
• Five years’ experience in an administrative or office management role
• Business acumen and commercial awareness
• Experience with Quickbooks or Sage
• Discretion, integrity and honesty
• Enthusiasm and energy
• Strong team player
If you are seeking a varied role working for a successful company and have the relevant skills and experiences, please submit your CV today!
Our Client are seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!