Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their award winning, energetic and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team who are responsible for liaising with tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the
successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing portfolio as well as managing the Property Management Team. Other duties include:
• Organisation of safety certificates
• Relationship building with tenants and landlords
• Reactive maintenance
• Property inspections
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Property management experience or experience of dealing with general public in face to face customer service role
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £27k
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am- 4pm (with lieu day in the week)
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!
Senior Artwork and Print Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a great Senior Artwork and Print Manager to join a great company based in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temp to Perm or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £30,000-£40,000k depending on experience
You will be used to working within the printing sector either as a Graphic Designer, Technical Illustrator, Artworker, Print Manager or similar with a great understanding of the artwork process. You will also need to be a very strong communicator and very well organised. Being highly proficient in the Adobe suite is a must!
What you'll be doing?
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to office support and overseeing Junior Artwork Administrators.
• Manage the print process from inception to completion
• Review artwork and comment on its print suitability
• Communicate by phone, in person, e-mail, and voice-mail with all involved parties to facilitate satisfaction of all needs and expectations
• Originate artwork for select customers
• Keep detailed records and any changes to orders that are in progress
• Establish and update graphics price estimates/quotes for customers
• Make artwork print-ready for select customers
• Coordinate with the customer and communicate schedule milestones that are achievable based on the design
• Originate cutter guides (profiles) as required
• Maintain detailed artwork log
• Maintain artwork library
• Check all printed items for accuracy and print quality
• Provide technical advice / support for customers and Artworkers
• Close all orders at project completion to initiate the invoicing process
The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work and experience of working within the print industry.
• Excellent IT skills (Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Outstanding customer service and communications skills, both oral and written, to successfully interact with customers, vendors, and outside graphics agencies
• Must have a good knowledge of the manufacturing, printing and packaging processes
• Strong administrative and organisational skills to handle a large volume workflow
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are an experienced, creative and hard-working individual seeking your next challenge, apply today!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join a privately-owned business in South Bristol.
Contract: Full time, permanent
As Office Manager you will ensure the smooth and co-ordinated running of the office. Working with, and directing colleagues as necessary, you will support the company infrastructure by providing administrative services to all departments, ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
Essential job functions – core activities and duties:
• Be responsible for the smooth and co-ordinated running of the office
• Answering in-coming phone-calls to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
• Receiving, opening and distributing incoming mail
• Preparing outgoing mail for dispatch
• Document production as requested – e.g. label printing
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties
• Petty cash management
• Receive card payments
• Manage visitor access control and hospitality
• Filing of company documents and maintaining company archives
• Check, query if necessary, and distribute purchase invoices daily
• Booking courier services
• Ordering stocks of kitchen supplies and beverages and conducting regular drink rounds
• Manage Administrative Assistant directing, coaching and supporting as necessary
The successful candidate must have:
• A professional and flexible attitude to work
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• High attention to detail with good organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and have confidence to make suggestions and influence change
• A multi-tasker who thrives on fast pace, diversity and change
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively, plan and schedule effectively to manage a diverse workload
If you are a proactive and hard-working individual with the relevant skills and experiences, then please submit your CV today!