Our successful client is seeking a Property Manager to join their expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in retail, customer service or hospitality who is looking to kick-start their career within the property industry without having to work very long hours!
Salary: £18,000-£20,000+ commission
Hours: Full time
Duties will Include:
- Liaising with residents, tenants and landlords
- Acting as a go between, ensuring a balance between landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
- Processing tenant deposit returns at the end of tenancies
- Dealing with general phone and website enquiries in a very busy branch
- Database entry
- Diary Management
- A calm approach in all situations is essential
- Confident and polite communication skills
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
This is a great role that requires strong organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client are seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager to join their team in Bristol.
OTE around £45,000 - £47,000 plus car allowance
Hours: Mon – Friday 9am-6pm and one in three Saturdays 9am-4pm
• Managing and growing a successful sales and lettings office
• Leading a team of approx. 5/6 negotiators
• Promoting and generating financial services leads for their sister company
• Generating leads for their associated conveyancing partner
• Adhering to the latest legislation
• Undertaking valuations for both sales and lettings
• Sales progression
• Weekly reporting of figures
The successful applicant will:
• Have a good experience in residential estate agency
• Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
• Be a confident leader
• Be success-driven and ambitious
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative and sometimes in a stressful environment
• Have a full, clean, UK driving license
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!