Administrator - Part Time
A Part Time Administrator is urgently required to join our client in Clifton. Hours 10am-4pm (some flexibility) and the salary is £18K – £24K pro rata depending on experience.
The successful candidate will perform skilled secretarial / admin work to support a technical team of 4 staff.
The Technical Administrative Support will be responsible for assisting with all types of administrative tasks. Duties will include arranging meetings, telephone calls, archiving and typing / editing reports and schedules, maintaining and prioritising calendars, creating photographic schedules, collating and reporting expenses, electronic filing, covering reception, greeting visitors, responding to queries by phone and email and implementing quality assurance procedures. They will also liaise with the Office Administrator in Birmingham and provide support at times as necessary.
This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritise work assignments as they come in and capable of working without supervision as well as being a team player.
The ideal candidate will be extremely competent with Office 365; Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, PDF etc. They will have a solid background in secretarial / administrative experience. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be diligent and will be friendly and professional at all times.
Benefits Include: private healthcare, pension scheme, and flexible working hours with 25 days annual leave.
Book keeper - Part Time
Part Time Book Keeper (QuickBooks)
Hours – 3 or 4 days per week
Salary - £11 - £12.50 per hour
- Cash Control, Rent and Service Charge Pay clearing rental funds to the Client
- Raising Prelists and Demands Prepare and keep a checklist of all allocated Clients/Properties
- Lodging deposits
- Preparing Client and VAT Reports and Returns
- Prepare periodic financial reports
- Reconciling accounts
- Producing financial statements monthly and quarterly.
- Ensuring that the Client System is updated when necessary
- Update changes to Client information
- Authorising Invoices for payment
- Service Charge Year End Procedures
- Reviewing & Preparing Service Charge Year End Accounts
- Banking of Tenant and Client receipts
- Allocation of receipts from both tenants and Clients as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- • Good communication skills
- • Organised with attention to detail
- • IT and software skills, particularly QuickBooks
- • Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines
- • Exceptional communication skills
Receptionist Part Time
Our client close to Clifton has an interactive business and has an opening for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their office.
Key Duties include:
- Answering all incoming calls via the switchboard and directing them appropriately
- Taking messages and ensuring that they are passed on to the right people.
- Meeting room and diary management
- Inbox email management
- Facilities Management
- Managing the rental properties
- Ordering the stationary and office supplies
- Relationship building with Clients
Applicants must have proven experience of working within a similar position. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover they are looking for a candidate who has a steady work history and is happy to commit long term. This is a role that can be a job share working 2 days one week and 3 the next week or 2.5 days every week. £10.00 per hour.