Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full OR part-time basis for 3-4 months.
Working hours –Full Time or Part Time available
Contract: Temporary (3-4 months, potentially longer)
Location: North Somerset
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with clients specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As an AutoCAD technician you will need to appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes. Good communications, numeracy and IT skills are all important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. You will also need to have good colour vision and be able to visualise designs.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
• Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
• Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
• Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
• Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
• Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!