Part Time Administrator
Working a flexible 21 hours per week, based in North Somerset. This role is suited to an experienced administrator who is a starter/finisher and enjoys multi-tasking
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
· Progressing paperwork from the point of order to final taxing and delivery, to include filing
· Process sales costs sheets/orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Carrying out any searches and subsequent transfers necessary to fulfil the order
· Liaising with the sales team regarding progress of their customer requirements
· Ensure all the required information is loaded on to the system
· Provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
· Creating and maintaining vehicle stock records
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role. You will also:
· Be able to develop knowledge of specifications and ordering systems
· IT literate
· Good telephone and interpersonal skills
· Have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
· Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
· Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the admin function
Part Time Receptionist
Our client, a leading Bristol business, is currently seeking a part time receptionist to work two days per week, every Monday and Tuesday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well presented, articulate person to join one of Bristol’s best and most reputable employers.
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Setting up meeting rooms
• Office administration
• Entering largely numerical information onto the PC
• Booking couriers
• Photocopying and filing
• Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful applicant will be an organised and motivated individual with good computer skills. An ability to work individually as well as part of a busy and hard working team is essential. Flexibility to work additional hours to cover holiday is a must.
Our well respected Client based in north Bristol are seeking a Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager to join their fun and lively team on a 12 month contract.
Hours: 21 hours - flexi
Holiday: 26 days a year
Length: 12 months
Hourly rate: £12.80
• Fully manage all sponsorship and exhibition logistics for allocated clients within the Events Team
• Act as main contact for all sponsors, exhibitors and their agencies for all industry activities at conferences
• Act as key contact for exhibition contractor for each event
• Liaise with Event Managers and Commercial Sales Manager to ensure all sponsorship and exhibition management activities are running to schedule and budget, and provide excellent customer service to the client’s industry partners
• To deliver excellent client service, with all sponsorship and exhibition activities being delivered in line with the event timeline and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Manage internal relationships and timelines across teams to ensure delivery on the above
• Ensure regular and consistent updates to the Client lead on each event and/or to the Event Team Manager
Main duties will include:
• Organise logistical arrangements for commercial exhibitions
• Manage chosen venues including site visits, room allocation and audio-visual services
• Ensure all documentation and physical exhibitions are compliant with industry guidelines and regulations
• Responsibility for the creation and development of Exhibition Technical Manuals for allocated clients in liaison with exhibition and venue suppliers
• Work closely with the Client Lead or Events Team Manager and the Sales Team to create, maintain and manage the event budget; working towards exceeding budget for revenue and reducing budgeted expenditure for the exhibition and sponsorship elements
• Support the Client Lead or Event Team Manager in the reconciliation of events for exhibition and sponsorship items
What are we looking for?
• Experience in events (essential)
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Very good time management skills and demonstrative ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Very good IT skills - Microsoft Office
• Highly organised, confident and well-presented with a real passion for delivering impeccable events
• Demonstrates a ‘can do’ positive attitude
• Appropriately investigates problems, situations or opportunities to enhance understanding and provide suggested solutions
• An independent thinker who has confidence in ability
• Excellent spoken and written English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working and dynamic team for a 12 month period - apply today!
Job Brief: Our Client are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketing Representative in Bristol to help them recruit new members for their business, a specialist provider of health and safety services.
Salary: £9-£10ph with possible commission
Part time: Approximately 3 full days per week
You will be working alongside their field-based sales development officer and be responsible for identifying leads, building an appointment pipeline, setting appointments, collecting market information and maintaining good relationships with prospective members.
As an effective Telemarketing Representative, with a professional approach, you must be an excellent communicator, have exceptional people skills and feel confident presenting our Client’s services over the phone to help them grow their business, with particular focus in the Midlands region.
• Contact decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
• Set quality appointments for field sales development officer
• Meet daily KPIs
• Conduct fact-finding calls to understand the prospect’s key requirements and answer questions about their services
• Enter and update prospect information in the database
• Proven experience as a business to business Telemarketing Representative
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Evidence of working well within small team environment
• Understanding of health and safety legislation and the construction sector