We are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join our highly successful client in Weston Super Mare. This role can be either full time or part time.
• Location: Weston super Mare
• Salary:Up to £23,000k
• Hours: Full time or Part Time
• Contract: Permanent
As a ‘UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners’, our client provides high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally. As a 2019 Best Companies ‘Very Good Place to Work’, their employees are vital to their continued success.
You will be responsible for maintaining client’s records on a variety of systems, preparing VAT returns and management accounts for a portfolio of clients that include sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Good organisational skills and IT skills
• Double entry bookkeeping knowledge
• Competent at using bookkeeping software such as Xero/Sage
• Have a basic understanding of accounts/a balance sheet
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Comfortable working in different environments and dealing directly with clients
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV today.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and motivated individual to join a niche organisation based in South Bristol on a permanent basis as an Office Coordinator. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work full time or part time.
• Salary: Up to £22,000k + bonus
• Benefits: Free parking, 28 days holiday + pension scheme
• Location: South Bristol
• Contract type: Full-time, term-time or part-time
You will ensure the smooth running of the small office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
This is a varied and dynamic role, so our client wants someone who can understand their customer’s needs. You will be involved in:
• Human Resources
• Customer Service
• Health & Safety
Our client’s working environment provides the opportunity to implement new techniques and make changes, so if you are seeking a role where your hard work will be truly valued, and your ideas listened to then please apply today!
Part Time HR Manager
Working as part of a small team this position is very varied and needs a pro-active person who is happy to multi-task. A candidate with previous manufacturing industry experience would be desirable.
Hours: Part time (2 to 3 days per week)
• Develop the HR business plan and manage the HR budget
• Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures
• Lead on HR project work including research, report/proposal writing, presentations, planning, implementation and reviews
• Provide advice to the Corporate Governance and Senior Leadership Teams
• Communicate updates on HR policies and processes and provide relevant coaching and development to Line Managers
• Ensure appropriate communication to employees at all levels
• Lead and co-ordinate HR administration starter/on-boarding and leaver procedures, job descriptions, training records, performance reviews, work placement, intern and apprenticeship processes, employment contracts and team handbook
• Monitor employee performance reviews
• Coordinate learning and development
• Respond to complex HR queries from Managers and employees
• Use the internal HR system to maintain and monitor accurate records
• Develop and implement effective methods for selection to ensure right levels of competence are brought into the business
• Prepare information and input for salary review and budgets
• Gather and evaluate market data to measure the organisation's competitiveness for salary reviews, compensation and benefits packages
• Confidential HR related administration for Executive Team and Finance: salaries/overtime /P11D’s and employee benefit payments
Skills and Experience Required:
• CIPD qualified (ideally Level 5 minimum)
• Proven experience within a similar role (2 years minimum)
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Very strong communication skills, both verbally and written
• To be reliable and hard-working
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Good relationship building and empathy skills
If you have previous HR Management experience and are seeking a varied, challenging and rewarding position on a part time basis then please submit your CV today.
Part Time Supply Chain and Logistics Officer
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within a charitable organisation based in South Bristol for a Supply Chain and Logistics Officer. We are looking for someone with a hands-on approach who is a competent and enthusiastic individual to join our client’s successful and hard-working team on a permanent part time basis.
Salary: £22,937.77 (pro rata)
Hours: Part Time (Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30am-2:30pm and potentially Thursday and Friday 9:30am-1:30pm)
The role of the Supply Chain and Logistics Officer is to manage the sales and purchase order process and to support the logistical requirements for all customers.
- Supporting the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager achieve on time product deliveries
- Supporting the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager with sourcing, purchasing, procurement, shipping, delivery and inventory functions
- Supporting the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager dealing with third party certification companies to obtain the necessary certifications before shipping
- Supporting the Sales Team and managing orders directly with existing customers:
- Obtaining shipping quotes (within 3 working days)
- Raising sales quotes (within 2 working days)
- Managing the shipments from start to delivery
- Maintaining Excel stock sheets
- Providing remote support to our client’s sister organisations overseas
- Updating the product information website
- Keeping accurate records within Microsoft Dynamics including but not limited to; updating prices, the receipt of stock, product information, creation of new customers and suppliers, entering product serial numbers
- Accurately creating and issuing a monthly beneficiary number report
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of our client’s past and current portfolio of products and customers
- Maintaining a great working relationship with third party logistics provider
- Providing holiday/ sickness cover for the Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role OR able to demonstrate transferable skills
- A high level of computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows)
- Excellent communicator both verbal and in writing
- Analytical, numerical and organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional common sense
This is a varied, exciting and rewarding position, suited to someone with a can-do attitude and strong customer focus. If you are seeking the next step of your successful career, and have the relevant skills required, please submit your CV today.
Our successful client is looking to grow their expanding team in Bristol. They are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to dedicate themselves to phoning out to prospective customers as well as to their existing customer base to promote their services.
Hours: Full time OR part time
Location: East Bristol (free parking)
Pay: £11ph (with a performance related bonus added)
Contract: Temp-to-perm OR permanent
• Providing quotations and pricing
• Contracting prospective customers
• Contacting existing customers and maintaining positive working relationships
• Arranging face to face meetings with members of the Sales Team
• Following up on any interest expressed
• To log all actions onto the company computer system/completing all required administration
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in this or a similar role/industry
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident communicator with good negotiation skills, both verbal and written
If you enjoy building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients, then this role may be perfect for you – please apply today! Candidates with any previous telemarketing experience would be beneficial.