Communications and Marketing Officer
Marketing and comms role - temporary ongoing opportunity with our city centre client. You will be an experienced marketing professional with the ability to:
Create content for the website and social media, community newspaper and PR to increase staff and external stakeholder engagement.
Oversee the production of internal and external facing corporate documents, including coordinating content, sign off, design (in-house by the Communications Assistant or commissioned from external designers) and printing.
Manage the Communications Assistant and/or marketing and communications apprentices and interns
Provide day-to-day support to the marketing and communications team as required.
Oversee the production of key corporate publications for external audiences, Liaise with a range of colleagues to keep corporate documents on time and to schedule.
Oversee the audit and design of information with the support of the Communications Assistant, to ensure leaflets and other literature are up to date
Act as an ambassador for accessibility within the marketing communications team, managing the production of accessible documents in different formats as required
Contribute to digital and social media content creation, including website content, day to day social media management and creation of recruitment campaigns for social media.
Leading external recruitment campaigns from a communications perspective.
Support the identification and management of PR opportunities, for example by organising radio interviews and articles for the press, to promote our services from time to time.
Provide support to internal organisational events
Contribute to the development of the department’s strategy and plans as part of the wider marketing and communications team.
Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Exceptional verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills,
Good digital media skills, including an ability to use a Wordpress content management system, to create and manage social media content on Facebook and Twitter.
Goal focused, tactful and discrete
Able to work collaboratively within a team, yet also capable of working on own initiative.
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
Immediate start, flexible on the two days.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Associate (Telesales) to join our Client’s team in Bristol!
Purpose of role:
To establish and grow new clients and business opportunities. The role is primarily telesales and client management with some face to face meetings while undertaking internet and telephone research to facilitate client acquisition.
Identify business opportunities to work with social housing providers/local authorities, promoting our Client’s funding offering
Build pipeline which exceeds budget and supports delivery commitments to utility partners
Build multiple trust-based relationships at the most senior level with key clients and prospects
Liaise between internal delivery teams and clients, translating technical information into lay man’s terms
Identify and manage campaigns to generate leads
Gather market intelligence to feed back into the company
The ability to spot opportunities and develop a viable sales proposition
Telesales skills and experience in a B2B environment
Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new services and be able to identify opportunities for selling these when engaging with clients
Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients to develop repeat business
Experience or knowledge of managing and working in field sales/lead generation
Excellent communication and influencing skills, both internally and externally
Display tenacity and enjoy the challenge of a customer focused and fast paced sales environment
Ability to maintain motivation needed to spend majority of every day on outgoing sales calls, without direct supervision
Have an ethical attitude and a positive working ethic
Strong drive for results, ability to set own goals
Ability to think creatively
Ability to work collaboratively internally and to draw on available expertise and support
This is a full time, permanent position offering a starting salary of circa £24,000, based in central Bristol.
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
Our client a reputable estate agents are seeking a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their diverse and dynamic team in North Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator with an enthusiastic and proactive mentality. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate drive and motivation along with a willingness and ability to work as a team player.
• Generate, arrange and conduct viewings of properties to let
• Forge relationships with lasting relationships with landlords, and new relationships with possible tenants
• Assist in business generation
• Negotiate lettings
• Manage and maintain a property database
• Create and oversee the signing of contractual documents
• Co-ordinate property inspections
• General lettings administration
• A minimum of one year’s experience in the Lettings industry
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a challenging workload
• Ability to work towards and achieve targets
• Time management skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong numerical skills
• Knowledge of the local area is preferable
A full driving license is essential.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday and alternate Saturday’s. With a salary of £16,000-18,000 per annum + commission! this is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate and ambitious individual to join a fast-moving and expanding company.
Do you love creating new things? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? If so, this might be the role for you!
Salary: Up to £25k
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients small but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, to manage and oversee all of their products and services through exceptional service, whilst also looking for new ones.
Package; Competitive salary + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits; Training budget, Free Parking, 20 Days Holiday & Private Healthcare
Your Mission; to support the Operations Director with regards to the production of all products and services that our client offers.
We would prefer someone with previous experience in this role or industry, but our client is especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, as there will be plenty of support and training!
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Think clearly under pressure and have a calm, diplomatic approach
• Following customer plans, ensure we contact as and when necessary
• Show creativity in all aspects of your work and to use their marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
• Have a good imagination and a great eye for detail
• Take on-board customers’ comments & requests
• Be fully conversant with Adobe InDesign & website platforms
• Competent in key Creative Suite programs to an intermediate level; Adobe & Mac
• Demonstrate knowledge of image & production requirements for reproduction
• Show an understanding of website, graphics & email marketing techniques
• Have an understanding of Microsoft platforms
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
• Have strong problem-solving skills to manage overlapping schedules and deadlines
• Flexible to the requirements of the business with regard to workload & working times
• Interest in digital and social media to ensure ongoing development
• Ability to use your own initiative whilst taking direction from others
• 2+ years’ experience across digital, content and print within an advertising agency, graphic design firm or a corporate in-house marketing department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual looking for a new and exciting role! If it sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!