We are seeking an experienced Marketing professional, with ideally 2+ years marketing experience, to join our client’s expanding team in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be ensuring smooth delivery on the required campaign activity across all streams.
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Salary: £18,000-£22,000k
- Hours: Full time
- Contract: Permanent
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Delivery of required activity for the campaign plans
- Monthly reporting/KPIs with Marketing Management
- Drafting and interpreting briefs
- Sales team briefings
- Social media management
- Working alongside digital agency on key digital areas and reporting
- Content creation – design and copy
- Automation management and architecture planning
- Managing PR contracts and Liaising with PR suppliers
- Video Editing
- GDPR, CRM and Automation Marketing Data Management
- Building automation campaigns related to the above
- Competitor research
- Website management
- Update project plans and calendars for visibility
- Plan steps for projects and manage deadlines
- Reporting on all digital and direct activities to the Senior Marketing Executive
This is a role for an organised and tidy mind who loves a good process! Organisation really is key, you will have high levels of attention to detail, strong analysis skills and the ability to forward plan is essential. You will be confident and personable with the ability to develop good relationships, excellent written English and grammatical skills. Someone who is confident in working with various computer programs and learning ones you may not be so familiar with. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop and Marketing suites would be desirable. The ability to multitask, be organised, have super admin skills and have a passion for improving things and owning things and staying calm is required.
If you want to succeed and are happy to get stuck in (sometimes at the deep end) whilst remaining happy and positive, then for all your hard work, we can promise you:
- Competitive basic salary (somewhere between £18,000 and £22,000 DOE)
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death and Disability Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV today!
Sales Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and motivated individual to join our client’s successful media organisation, based in Bristol. The successful candidate will work as part of a small and tight knit team by selling services to all existing and prospective customers as well as overseeing the operations of the busy Sales Team.
This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, providing management support and promoting positive relationships.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £25,000-£32,000k DOE + team bonus
- Contract: Full time, term time or part time hours considered
- Benefits: Free parking, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and pension scheme
- To ensure all renewals are completed or appropriate action is taken
- Ensure the sales pipeline is always being filled with prospective leads
- Oversee the busy Sales Team with regards to training, support and performance reviews
- PC literate, with experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years in a similar role
This is a full-time or part time permanent position offering a starting salary of £25,000-£32,000k DOE plus commission, and is a great chance to join a fantastic organisation offering full training and excellent opportunities to develop your career and skills.
If you are a highly motivated and communicative individual with a positive and proactive approach to work, then please apply today!
Do you enjoy the buzz from working within a thriving sales environment and can build and maintain positive relationships with others? If so, we may have your next career step:
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a confident and personable Media Sales Representative to join their small yet perfectly formed team.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £18,000-£25,000k + commission
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Benefits: Training course, experienced team, 4 weeks holiday, private healthcare, benefits scheme
- Renew, upgrade or increase client’s exposure
- Develop an ongoing sales pipeline; existing clients, prospects, leads or referrals
- Assist in developing new products and services
- Ensure clients and consumers are getting the best possible product at all times
- Establish, develop and maintain professional business relationships with clients and prospects
- Generate new business
- Research all sources to develop prospects for information
- Research and analyse competitive conditions to capitalise on sales opportunities
- Review customer needs and requirements
- Coordinate sales efforts with other departments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of our client’s products and services
- Evaluate market trends
- Participate in networking events when required
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to thrive in a friendly, fast paced and professional environment
- Be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients and negotiate with all contacts to achieve the best results
- Must have your own transport and full UK driving licence
- Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
Our client isn’t necessarily looking for previous multi-media sales experience (although this would be an advantage), instead they are especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, (as there will be plenty of support and training).
Our client’s working environment provides the opportunity to implement new techniques and make changes, so if you are seeking a role where your hard work will be truly valued, and your ideas listened to then please apply today!
Due to company expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for an organised and professional Sales Executive to join a busy sales department within Bristol.
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact between the company and clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £24,000k + bonus
• Identifying business opportunities and prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers through appropriate propositions, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction through effective communication
• Providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
• Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
• Recording accurate response to all contacts made on the company database
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Liaising with customers on order progression/stock availability/lead time
• Making accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
• Responding to and following up sales enquiries
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in this or a similar role/industry
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident communicator with good negotiation skills, both verbal and written
If you enjoy building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients, then this role may be perfect for you – please apply today!