Based in the city centre, our professional services client has an urgent requirement for someone to work within marketing and events. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual with strong communication skills.
- Updating the events schedule
- Venue sourcing
- Put together programmes for seminars and conferences
- Create invites
- Send out email campaigns
- Put together seminar packs
- Calculate and record costings
- Attend events
- Submit cost reports
- Update the marketing database
- Use Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media sites
- Organise promotional information
In order to carry out this role you will have:
- Tech savvy to include MS Office and Publisher
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Administration experience
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, happy working in a busy environment where no day is the same. Immediate start available.
Telesales Clerk is required for our client based in East Bristol. This is a non-scripted role and each call can be individual and tailored to the potential client. This is a business that really values its employees.
- Updating client information
- Engaging with potential business users
- Making regular contact with new and potential business users
- Assisting in resolving customer complaints/disputes.
- Providing information to customers.
- Monitoring sales performance.
- Closing sales deals.
- Keeping a record of calls and relevant details
- Updating customer details.
- General admin duties
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner
- Lots of initiative
- A positive attitude.
- The ability to think on your feet
This could be a ‘temp2perm’ opportunity for the right person.
Our client is looking for a candidate to join their successful team within an expanding company with a great culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing new and existing business relationships
- Recording data accurately on client databases
- Processing sales orders
- Ensuring all administration is completed to support sales orders and timely order dispatch
- Advising clients on forthcoming product developments and special promotions
- Making quick and accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Following up on sales enquiries
The ideal candidate will:
- Be team focused
- Be highly motivated and driven
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy a vibrant working environment
This role is all about attitude and wanting to do well. Great incentives and a fun working environment! If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!