Part time admin
You'll join this busy and friendly team and have responsibility for the administration of projects. You will need some administration experience however full training will be given. An interest in property would be helpful.
This is a permanent part time role paying £11.50 - £12.00 per hour. Temporary to start, working 5 hours a day – flexi on hours.
- Setting up new projects
- Booking site inspections
- Researching sites
- Filling in templates
- Printing plans and the setting up of project files
- Information gathering
- Any other ad hoc staff
You will have strong IT skills, excellent attention to detail, have the ability to meet tight deadlines and enjoy research and following a process.
Working hours: Between 9.30am – 5.30pm. Free parking available on site.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.50 - £12.00
- Monday to Friday
Immediate start available.
Part Time Finance Admin
Working 3 days a week with our established Client this is a great position – working on a Wednesday and Friday, there is flexibility on an additional day. A newly created position due to reorganisation, one day a week after training can be home based.
- Credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Customer service
- Petty cash and monitoring bank card expenses
- Looking after deposits
- Managing invoices
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident when speaking with & dealing with problems
- Happy to learn and embrace further skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Financial experience
A fab and varied opportunity working with a close-knit team. This is a role offering a mix of financial duties and customer service.
Up to £11ph
Part time Payroll/HR Administrator
A great opportunity to work 25 hours per week over 4 or 5 days. As part of the HR team you will have a variety of duties that are payroll and HR based.
- Preparing and processing weekly payroll
- Liaise with employees and managers to resolve payroll & HR queries and issues
- Preparing documentation relating to the entire employee lifecycle such as offer letters, contracts of employment, variation to contracts, employment references, resignation documentation
- Recording, monitoring and maintaining staff attendance records (holidays, sickness, maternity, parental leave etc)
- Supporting the HR Manager and management team with all aspects of the employee lifecycle to include but not limited to; training, performance, capability, disciplinary, grievance and absence issues
- Escalating queries to HR manager or senior management team as appropriate
- Assisting with recruitment where necessary
- Maintaining accurate personnel records, scanning, filing and general day to day administrative support to payroll and HR function.
- Compliance with GDPR and appropriate best practice regarding confidential information
- Ensuring adherence to all company policies & procedures
- Undertaking any additional duties as and when required by management
- Previous payroll experience essential
- HR experience desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Flexible, pro-active and a willingness to take on new activities and an overall passion for payroll & HR.
An interesting and varied position with hours and responsibilities that could grow over time.