A very successful legal firm in Bristol looking for an Administrator/Secretary to support the wider office. The role is a mix of administration and typing:
Location: Working for one client across their various Bristol offices
Hours: Full time OR part time (minimum requirement: every Monday and Friday)
Audio typing of department documentation
General office administration
Working on reception – being the first point of contact
Maintaining and sorting all mail
Making appointments and arranging meetings
Responding to queries via phone and email
Assisting with all file closures
Previous secretarial experience
Great communication skills, both verbal and written
A strong knowledge of Word
Self-motivation and be able to have a good eye for detail
The ability to work autonomously
A small practice that calls for an experienced, capable person, who is happy to take on a varied role – please apply today!
Part Time Patient Coordinator/Receptionist
Our client is looking to expand their Reception Team in Bristol and are keen to find well-motivated people to join them. Flexibility, commitment and a positive approach are essential.
Customer service experience preferred, although attitude is more important than your background. Training is available to those looking to increase their skill levels; however, a high level of computer literacy is desirable.
Reporting to: Reception Team Leader
Accountable to: Operations Manager
Hours per week: We have 2 part-time shift patterns available (covering shifts between 7.45am - 7.00pm) + occasional Saturday mornings
Salary: £9.09ph (with a salary increase after probation)
Contract: Permanent (part time)
To work as a member of the Reception Team to ensure the smooth running of reception, whilst taking a proactive role in maintaining an efficient and effective service to all patients.
• Opening and closing procedures
• Taking calls, appointment booking and dealing with general enquiries
• Checking-in and directing patients on arrival at the surgery
• Processing repeat prescription requests
• Taking and recording requests for home visits
• Registering new patients and temporary residents
• Tidy waiting room after morning and afternoon surgeries
• Leave the reception area tidy and ready for incoming colleagues
• Assist with scanning of medical post onto patient electronic records
• Updating Patient details
• Sending and receiving faxes
• Liaise with outside agencies, ensuring all leaflets/posters within the surgery are up-to-date
• Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
• Ability to cope and work well in a busy and pressured environment
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to maintain excellent customer service at all times
• Ability to prioritise own workload
If you have a flexible and positive ‘can-do’ approach towards work and are customer focused and organised, then this may be the perfect role for you – please submit your CV today!
Part Time Receptionist
We have a fantastic opportunity for two organised and reliable candidates to join our client’s busy team in Bristol as a Part-Time Receptionists. They are a lovely smiley bunch who work hard and support each other at all times. If you enjoy working as part of a tight-knit and loyal team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job title: Part-Time Receptionist
Hours: 3 days per week (between 16.5-20 hours per week)
Salary: £8.30 during probation and then £8.76 after probation (with an additional pay rise from the 1st September 2019)
Shift Pattern 1: Every Monday (7:45am – 1:30pm) Thursday (7:45am – 1:30pm) & Friday (1:30pm – 7:00pm)
Shift Pattern 2: Tuesday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Wednesday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Thursday (12:00pm-5:00pm), Friday (12:00pm-5:00pm)
Please note: Flexibility to alter your shift pattern to AM/PM to cover for colleagues’ holidays would be required on rare occasions.
- Booking appointments
- Welcoming visitors and answering queries
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Booking transport
- Accepting requests for letters
- Printing reports
- Scanning letters and results
- Accepting new registrations
- Issuing computerised documentation
- Maintaining a tidy reception desk and waiting room
- Taking accurate messages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Previous customer service experience
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Full in-depth training with continued guidance will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are a friendly, approachable and hard-working individual who is seeking their next career-step, please submit your CV today!
Personal Assistant to Senior Partner
Spec Recruitment are seeking an Experienced PA to support a Senior Partner on a part time basis near Bristol.
The Senior Partner has built a successful property business, owns approximately 400 acres of land and has a tourist lodge in East Africa. He has an interest in conservation and promoting the sustainable development of Africa.
Hours: 10-15 hours per week, (approximately 4 hours on 3 mornings per week) but flexibility is required to accommodate the Senior Partner’s overseas trips. Working from home may be an option when the Senior Partner is overseas.
Pay: Dependent on experience but a generous rate per hour will be offered from aprox £25ph
Location: Between Newport and Bristol
Start date: Ideally mid-September
The role will incorporate a very varied workload, undertaking varied tasks, including:
• Sourcing products and arranging their shipment
• Assisting with marketing, website and social media updates
• Responding to phone and email enquiries
• Diary management
• Typing letters and correspondence
• Confident working to your own initiative, and able to make informed decisions
• Superb attention to detail
• Good IT skills and to be able to type letters from dictation
• Be discrete and reliable
• Comfortable working in isolation and in a rural location
If you are an experienced PA who is happy working to your own initiative and seeking part time employment, then this may be the ideal role for you – please apply today!