Part Time Bid Coordinator
As a result of growth in all areas of our client’s business, we now need a Bid Coordinator to support their senior team at their Bristol office.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum pro rata (equates to £14.36 to £16.41per hour)
Contract: Permanent part time, 16 – 24 hours per week, which can be worked flexibly around personal commitments.
You will support Directors at all levels to ensure bids and marketing documentation are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard, with the aim of converting pipeline opportunities into winning bids and securing new business.
Key duties will include:
• Gathering and co-ordinating information relating to individual bids, submissions and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
• Progressing and chasing input to bids
• Creating compelling content to ensure bids and supporting documentation highlight the company value proposition
• Act as central point of contact and collate information relating to standard bid requirements
• Ensuring presentation of company information and branding is consistent
• Identifying suitable case studies; liasing directly with Directors and Engineers to gather understanding of projects and creatively producing copy accordingly
• Adding value to bids by improving the quality of the written response, writing case studies and presentation materials and utilising Adobe InDesign, MS Office and in particular MS Powerpoint
• Adding to, using and maintaining the CRM system where required
• Supporting the marketing consultant as required (drafting content, updating website, social media, newsletters and other communication / marketing materials as required)
Our ideal Candidate:
• Have experience of bid / tender processes
• Be creative and have experience of creating marketing content for bids / newsletters / website / social media
• Have strong proof reading and attention to detail skills
• Be competent using MS Office including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Have experience of administration within a fast paced and demanding environment
• Have experience of or be willing to learn Adobe InDesign
• Be flexible and able to multi-task
• Be able to work well in a team, with people of all levels of seniority
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience, an excellent range of benefits including life assurance, personal accident insurance, option to purchase additional holiday days, very flexible working hours, pension scheme with 4.5% employer’s contribution and a wide variety of training and development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to play a key role in a growing organisation, but does not want to work full time. If you see this as a positive career move, please apply today!
Part Time Sales Manager
A busy hire company requires a new Sales Manager to manage new business and existing clients, as well as helping with day to day office duties and quoting for new jobs.
The role will involve:
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Building relationships with new clients
• Calling potential new clients from a managed data list
• Speaking to venues about becoming accredited suppliers
• Talking to show organisers of events such as CarFest, GoodWood, BBC, the Festival of Speed, Glastonbury, T4 festivals, X Factor, BAFTA as well as other potential clients
• Identifying market trends
• Regularly keeping up to date with the event industry in the UK
• Understanding and working on a managed database for quoting purposes (training will be given)
• Managing e mails and general calls into the business talking directly to brands and event organisers
• There is a large amount of cold calling to prospective new clients from trade press and industry magazines (a good and confident telephone manner is essential).
Requirements for the successful candidate:
• Excellent, polite and clear telephone manner. A person that can talk with confidence and enthusiasm about their products when talking to new clients. Unflappable demeanour when dealing with potential customers that may not want to talk
• Sales experience essential
• Preferably some experience of an existing CRM database management system
• Good command and use of the English language
• Ability to manage and sort databases, calendar appointments and data lists
• Good PC skills, particularly in EXCEL when managing client and database lists
• Eager to learn. Keen and enthusiastic with a positive outlook. Happy to work as a part of a small team
• Experience in the Event Industry is desired, but not essential
Hours are up to 20 hours per week to suit. The job may suit a working parent, as our Client are flexible on timings and happy for some unpaid holiday to be taken as required, in school holiday periods.
£19,500 pa pro rata
A fantastic subsidised canteen with free tea and coffee
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!