Communications and Marketing Officer
Marketing and comms role - temporary ongoing opportunity with our city centre client. You will be an experienced marketing professional with the ability to:
Create content for the website and social media, community newspaper and PR to increase staff and external stakeholder engagement.
Oversee the production of internal and external facing corporate documents, including coordinating content, sign off, design (in-house by the Communications Assistant or commissioned from external designers) and printing.
Manage the Communications Assistant and/or marketing and communications apprentices and interns
Provide day-to-day support to the marketing and communications team as required.
Oversee the production of key corporate publications for external audiences, Liaise with a range of colleagues to keep corporate documents on time and to schedule.
Oversee the audit and design of information with the support of the Communications Assistant, to ensure leaflets and other literature are up to date
Act as an ambassador for accessibility within the marketing communications team, managing the production of accessible documents in different formats as required
Contribute to digital and social media content creation, including website content, day to day social media management and creation of recruitment campaigns for social media.
Leading external recruitment campaigns from a communications perspective.
Support the identification and management of PR opportunities, for example by organising radio interviews and articles for the press, to promote our services from time to time.
Provide support to internal organisational events
Contribute to the development of the department’s strategy and plans as part of the wider marketing and communications team.
Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Exceptional verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills,
Good digital media skills, including an ability to use a Wordpress content management system, to create and manage social media content on Facebook and Twitter.
Goal focused, tactful and discrete
Able to work collaboratively within a team, yet also capable of working on own initiative.
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
Immediate start, flexible on the two days.
Part Time Administrator
Working a flexible 21 hours per week, based in North Somerset. This role is suited to an experienced administrator who is a starter/finisher and enjoys multi-tasking
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
· Progressing paperwork from the point of order to final taxing and delivery, to include filing
· Process sales costs sheets/orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Carrying out any searches and subsequent transfers necessary to fulfil the order
· Liaising with the sales team regarding progress of their customer requirements
· Ensure all the required information is loaded on to the system
· Provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
· Creating and maintaining vehicle stock records
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role. You will also:
· Be able to develop knowledge of specifications and ordering systems
· IT literate
· Good telephone and interpersonal skills
· Have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
· Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
· Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the admin function