Our Client is an industry leader within their field and they have an opening for a Team Administrator. The role has arisen due to internal promotion.
- · Diary management
- · Arranging internal and external meetings and booking meeting rooms
- · Greeting visitors
- · Minute taking and circulation at meetings when required
- · Arranging travel - flights, trains, taxis, hotels
- · Setting up conference calls and Microsoft Teams meetings
Billings & Expenses
Manage client contact details
- · Billings updates, maintenance of billings schedules, reconciliation and analysis
- · Process expense claims for fee earners
- · Raising and managing PO numbers
- · Monitor aged debt report and assist with resolution
- · Monitor disbursements
General Administration Duties
- 20% of the role is audio typing – previous experience not necessary
- · Preparation of reports/presentations/tenders production
- · Update business development materials
- · Printing/scanning/photocopying/binding/filing/archiving when required
- · Internal and external event planning
- · Answering telephone calls, taking messages and handling enquiries
- · ISO and compliance Audits
- · Compliance – Terms of business, conflict checks,
- Acting as client point of contact
- Maintaining client schedules
- Arranging viewings and maintaining key schedule
- · Creating property marketing brochures
- · Creating and coordinating e-campaigns, marketing boards and QR codes
- · Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Skills and Knowledge
- · Proven administrative and organisational skills
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills - professional manner, with the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels
- · Proactive communicator, ensuring all office matters are cascaded promptly and clearly
- · Enthusiasm to do a high quality job at all times with attention to detail
- · Good numerical skills
- · Good time management skills
- · Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and loyalty
- · Enjoys working in a fast paced and busy environment, and able to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- · Ability to show initiative and provide a high level of service to clients and colleagues alike as well as managing expectations
- · Personable team player
This is a great business that looks after their staff. Benefits include a bonus, private medical, pension, 25 days holiday a year and fun office gatherings! They have a collaborative approach to work, ensuring that every day is different.
A successful fast paced service business are looking for a branch administrator to assist with the day to day admin & marketing tasks of this busy office in North Bristol.
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
The role includes:
- Assisting the Sales Team, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and taking messages.
- Typing letters and advertisements as required.
- Uploading photos, checking paperwork, sending drafts for approval.
- Ensuring window presentations are current & up to date.
- Preparing advertisements for entry into editorials.
- Maintaining the offices webpages and microsites.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope.
Candidates should have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
- A creative flair
- The successful candidate will have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise accompanied with an excellent telephone manner.
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a Travel Administrator with fantastic communication and organisational skills to join their small and tight-knit team.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare allocation requests to book hotel rooms
- Advise travel consultants on seat availability
- Create a list of all passengers on tour and their requirements
- Responsible of the daily administration of group tours
- Generating, editing, checking and dispatching group tours ‘info-packs’
- Generating, editing, checking and emailing tour leader documents such as cash sheets and passenger manifests, generated from the company’s content management system (CRM)
- Assisting the sales team in managing their schedule of contact with group tour clients, by planning tasks and sending email reminders
- Data entry and maintaining of spreadsheets
- Updating and maintaining tour itineraries in the company’s content management system (CRM)
- Preparation of necessary documents to requests room allocations
- Liaising with the operations teams to check group tour arrangements and services, and making sure arrangements are correctly noted in the documents for the clients and the tour leaders
Experience and key skills required:
- Attention to detail is of utmost importance
- You will require very high levels of accuracy
- You need to be able to work to strict deadlines
- Be able to organise your workload
- Solid English language skills will be essential as you will have to communicate effectively with members of a large international team and revise customer facing documents
- A passion for travel will be of benefit
- Holiday: 23 days paid holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Bonus: The Company offers a performance-related bonus scheme where the maximum payment available is 125% of monthly salary
- Pension: An auto-enrolment workplace pension scheme
This is a varied and exciting role suitable for someone ideally with a love for travel. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Trainee Secretary - Administration Assistant
We are seeking a confident and keen Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in supporting the Secretaries and wider team.
This role is perfect for someone seeking to gain valuable Administration, PA and Secretarial experience for their future career.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Up to £21,000k
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Assisting with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning, billing and post
- Booking travel arrangements
- Database work and GDPR
- Proof reading emails and letters
- Typing of correspondence to a high level
- Assisting filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version, daily tax team reminders
- Meeting room set-up/clear down
- Confident with minimal liaisons with clients during set-up/room refresh
- Assistance with projects as and when required
- Assisting with hosting client conferences and events
- Basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls, marketing material audit and reception work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, pay attention to detail and have a professional approach. Ideally looking to start a career in an Administration/Secretarial role. Candidates should be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A competent level of knowledge using PowerPoint is desirable.
If you have strong communication skills and the desire to kick-start a successful Administrative/Secretarial/PA career, then please submit your CV today.
Our successful client has a requirement for an experienced Administrator with some experience of HR and Payroll. Reporting into the HR Manager, duties include:
- Update and maintain accurate records of staff, chasing documentation when needed
- Manage the training requirements including the managing of the budget
- Monitoring absence
- Collate payroll information and forward relevant information to the outsourced payroll provider
- Report monthly overtime
- Set up BACS payments for payroll and update the bank when necessary
- Submit P11ds to HMRC
- HR administration for starters and leavers
- Manage and co-ordinate employee benefits
- Provide support with recruitment
For this varied role you will be:
- A team player
- HR and payroll experience
- Possess an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills able to liaise at all levels
This position could be fulfilled within 30 – 35 hours, but requires someone in the office every day. Hours can be flexible. Superb opportunity!
An excellent opportunity for someone to join a small, friendly team as an Operations Assistant. Full training will be given in all aspects of the business providing a fantastic opportunity for a good allrounder who is keen to learn and take on a varied role that incorporates elements of customer service, administration, finance and transport.
- First point of contact on the telephone
- Taking orders over the telephone and email
- Processing orders
- Creating invoices and PO numbers
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with hauliers
- Co-ordinating transport
- Managing health and safety for the office
- Providing general administration support
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task and respond to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- High attention to detail
Hours Monday to Friday, 900-5.30pm - this job offers the chance to work for a unique business that truly values its staff
Administration/IT Clerk for our city centre Client. This is a role that is a mix of administration, IT and postal duties.
- Managing the post
- Assisting with in house events
- Ensure that all equipment is functioning correctly and maintained
- Managing stock
- Updating databases
- Dealing with confidential waste
- Handling IT issues
- Updating the systems
- Covering reception
- Booking lunches
- Diary Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT generally
- Excellent telephone manner
- A practical approach
- Team player
- Diplomacy and tact
Immediate start is available. Training and development opportunities are available.
Our Client has an urgent requirement for a process driven individual to join their administration team. This is a hybrid role, working partly from home and partly in their centrally based office.
- Data processing
- Uploading and downloading client information and correspondence.
- Producing and maintaining accurate and complete documentation
- Liaising with clients
- Information gathering
- Liaising with other departments within the business to ensure the highest standard of service.
- General administrative tasks
- Sending out invoices
- Ability to handle and prioritise large volumes of data
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical and process driven
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in a clear, concise and friendly manner is essential.
- Client service skills
The company have an excellent benefits package to include 30 days holiday – on top of bank holidays. Immediate start, apply today!
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our client’s team of Administrators at their Head Office in Bristol.
- Working Hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £22,000k
This is a diverse and interesting role in which we would look to grow your experience over time.
- • Processing of all orders received
- • Raising invoices
- • Creating stock lists
- • Processing of invoices
- • Ordering new stock
- • Updating and maintaining accurate information logged on spreadsheets
- • Updating and maintaining accurate data
- • All aspects of administration including, filing, data input, emailing Managers, opening internal post bags
- • Liaising with colleagues to solve problems
- • Liaising with suppliers
Previous experience in a general administration role is necessary, as are accuracy and the ability to work with a team and to a deadline.
Many of our client’s employees have been with them for over ten years, starting in junior roles and progressing to senior level. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an award winning, forward-thinking company and join a dedicated and friendly team, where no day is ever the same.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for someone with a process driven approach who has worked within engineering, manufacturing or construction. In addition, you will have a driving licence in order to visit sites and ensure all compliance is being adhered to.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Scanning and ensuring all paperwork is correctly filed
- Chasing any paperwork that may be missing
- Assisting with bid writing
- Visiting sites
- Compiling statistics and reports
- Attending health and safety meetings
Liaising with external health and safety authorities
Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- IT literate
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A full driving licence
This is an exciting role that has been created due to expansion. An immediate start is available
Part Time Administrator
Our lovely Client based close to BS16 has an opportunity for a part time general office administrator. Working 3 days per week, 9 – 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Answering the phone and filing paperwork
- Scanning old files and assisting in the drive to become near paperless.
- Onboarding new clients, setting up details on computer systems, completing relevant checks and ensuring all related paperwork is completed and recorded.
- Ensuring that clients books and records are received in a timely manner and checking that the documentation is complete before booking in.
- Monitoring filing deadlines and taking responsibility for tracking workflows to ensure these are met.
The Ideal candidate will be someone with a good knowledge of MS Excel all Microsoft Packages and possibly SAGE. In addition, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Working as part of a small team, you will need to be organised with an eye for detail.
Pay rate £11 ph
One of Bristol's foremost employers with a fantastic working culture has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator. Offering great opportunities for progression and overtime, this is a role that needs a multi-tasker who enjoys working to deadlines.
- · Updating databases
- · Stock control of materials
- · Ensuring all job sheets are up-to-date
- · Checking documentation
- · Health and safety
Working in a small team for this large company you need to have
- · Excellent IT skills to include intermediate Microsoft
- · Strong customer service skills
- · Pro-active and able to think on your feet
- · Adept at managing multi tasks and operational needs
If you enjoy working to deadlines and can be flexible to accommodate competing priorities or last-minute changes, this could be the role for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year