Our client has an excellent opportunity for someone with a process driven approach who has worked within engineering, manufacturing or construction. In addition, you will have a driving licence in order to visit sites and ensure all compliance is being adhered to.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Scanning and ensuring all paperwork is correctly filed
- Chasing any paperwork that may be missing
- Assisting with bid writing
- Visiting sites
- Compiling statistics and reports
- Attending health and safety meetings
Liaising with external health and safety authorities
Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- IT literate
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A full driving licence
This is an exciting role that has been created due to expansion. An immediate start is available
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a fast-growing housing corporation based in Bristol. Working between 10am and 3pm the hourly rate is between £9.80 - £10.80
- Processing and maintaining tenant records
- Database management ensuring all paperwork is correct
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and returned accurately
- Progressing the paperwork process
- Responding to queries via phone and email
- Updating the company CRM system
- Supporting clients with the IT system
- Previous office experience
- Excellent customer service skill
- Dealing with difficult situations and demanding people
- Working to tight deadlines
This position requires someone who can be diplomatic and firm, who can work under pressure and remain highly organised.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience working within the property industry for a successful and vibrant company.
Are you a confident communicator with the desire to grow within an award-winning financial firm? Do you have previous office experience and are looking for career opportunities? This role could offer you that chance!
Our client, a highly successful firm in Bristol is looking for a Financial Administration Assistant to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Accurately updating client files
- Deal with complex enquiries
- Liaise with other departments and outside businesses
- Responding to client calls and emails daily
- Research into errors and issues
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise across all levels
- IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently, as well as within a team
- Previous financial experience required
If you are seeking a professional and friendly working environment and have the skills required, then please submit your CV today – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company in Bristol.
Part Time Administrator
Our lovely Client based close to BS16 has an opportunity for a part time general office administrator. Working 3 days per week, 9 – 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Answering the phone and filing paperwork
- Scanning old files and assisting in the drive to become near paperless.
- Onboarding new clients, setting up details on computer systems, completing relevant checks and ensuring all related paperwork is completed and recorded.
- Ensuring that clients books and records are received in a timely manner and checking that the documentation is complete before booking in.
- Monitoring filing deadlines and taking responsibility for tracking workflows to ensure these are met.
The Ideal candidate will be someone with a good knowledge of MS Excel all Microsoft Packages and possibly SAGE. In addition, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Working as part of a small team, you will need to be organised with an eye for detail.
Pay rate £11 ph
One of Bristol's foremost employers with a fantastic working culture has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator. Offering great opportunities for progression and overtime, this is a role that needs a multi-tasker who enjoys working to deadlines.
- · Updating databases
- · Stock control of materials
- · Ensuring all job sheets are up-to-date
- · Checking documentation
- · Health and safety
Working in a small team for this large company you need to have
- · Excellent IT skills to include intermediate Microsoft
- · Strong customer service skills
- · Pro-active and able to think on your feet
- · Adept at managing multi tasks and operational needs
If you enjoy working to deadlines and can be flexible to accommodate competing priorities or last-minute changes, this could be the role for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
If you have just graduated, or finished college, this role could provide you with an ideal opportunity to improve your administration skills and grow within a successful business. We are looking for a proactive and reliable Administrator to join this motivated team.
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: 9.00 - 6.00 Monday to Friday
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £18k (flexible dependent upon experience)
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous office/retail/hospitality experience working within the.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Arranging appointments
- Handling enquiries face to face and via email
- Assisting the Sales Team with administration
- Typing documents as required
- Raising sales invoices
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope
Candidates should have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful property company in Bristol with full training provided.