Due to continued growth, our successful client, based in North Somerset, is looking to recruit an additional Sales Administrator to join their hard-working team.
As part of a busy sales team you will be required to collaboratively work with their sales, procurement and accounting departments to ensure sales processes are followed and that customers receive unrivalled service.
- A salary package of £22K per year.
- Working week of Monday-Friday, 0800-1700 (1 hour for lunch)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Processing purchase and sales orders
- Capturing accurate information on the CRM system to build the customer database
- Act as the point of contact for other departments in relation to the sales process
- Follow up with vendors for tracking shipments
- Process vendor return paperwork
- Liaise with internal sales representative, updating them of any delays / problems with orders
- Maintain and file paperwork
- Assist accounting in raising proforma invoices
- Self-motivated and proactive in reaching a resolution for customers
- Ability to manage and prioritise a sizeable workload in a busy sales environment
- Able to build effective working relationships both internally and externally
The successful candidate will be joining a very busy and dynamic office and therefore it is crucial that you are able to effectively manage your own time. Strong IT and communication skills are essential, along with the ability to multi-task.
This is a full-time permanent position offering a salary of £22,000k.
Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full OR part-time basis for 3-4 months.
Working hours –Full Time or Part Time available
Contract: Temporary (3-4 months, potentially longer)
Location: North Somerset
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with clients specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As an AutoCAD technician you will need to appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes. Good communications, numeracy and IT skills are all important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. You will also need to have good colour vision and be able to visualise designs.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
• Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
• Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
• Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
• Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
• Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!
We have a great opportunity to join our successful Bristol based client on a full-time permanent basis as an Administration Clerk. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience working within the legal/professional services industry.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 8am– 5pm Monday-Friday
Holiday: 25 days holiday per annum
Pension: (3% employer 5% staff member)
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure that the incoming mail is opened and distributed
- Working with the Senior Admin Clerk, to ensure that the post is kept tidy
- Management of franking machine and associated supplies
- Ensure deliveries to other offices or courts are made in a timely fashion
- Stock management
- Assisting with Chambers compliance on particular areas, including Health & Safety, Fire Regulations
- To support the Office Manager in all aspects of Chambers administration; including recording/reporting IT support requests, monitoring engineer support, notice board maintenance and updating the telephone list
- Organising the collection of confidential waste and toner cartridge recycling
- Assisting in the administrative arrangements for events
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Assist with photocopying and binding of manuals and marketing materials
- Assist in general administration, reception cover and taking papers and documents to court
• Ability to work in a busy and challenging environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Commitment to a quality service
If you are seeking a role within a professional legal environment please submit your CV today!
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced team in Bristol as a Property Coordinator.
Contract: Full time, perm
Salary: Basic salary of £18K with a realistic OTE £20-£22k
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
• Processing tenancy applications and agreements
• Maintaining regular contact with applicants, clients, etc.
• General administrative duties
• Responding to queries and requests
• Correspondence via phone and email
• Diary management
Skills and Experience:
• Administration or customer service experience
• An analytical person who can communicate well with clients - excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Enjoy a fast paced and high-volume workload
The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, well-presented and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
Our client are offering:
• Basic salary of £18K with a realistic OTE £20-£22k
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...out client can teach the rest!
If you are seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry, then please submit your CV today.
Business Support Coordinator
Are you looking for a role where you can really make your mark and add value? Are you looking for a role where new ideas are embraced and hard work is rewarded?
Our successful Bristol based client is the largest independent consumer organisation in the UK and they are looking for a highly organised, proactive and ambitious Business Support Coordinator to support their energetic and hard-working team in Bristol on a temp-to-perm basis.
Contract: Temp-to-Perm, full time (Monday-Friday 37.5 hours pw)
The Business Support Coordinator will ideally be highly organised, have excellent time management skills and be able to work to deadlines as you will provide comprehensive and proactive support ensuring the smooth running of the divisions.
You will be supporting the business by processing new customer enquiries and providing support and assistance to the daily running of the Administration Team.
• Building strong relationships with customers and delivering exceptional customer service
• First point of contact for customers that have submitted a call back request
• Ensuring all leads are contacted
• Assessing lead quality and providing detailed feedback
• Assisting and support the administration team as and when required
• Processing daily correspondence and documents, uploading timely and accurately onto the CRM system
• Maintaining CRM diary management
• Ensuring all documentation and transactions meet with business process regulatory requirements, company compliance standards and company associated guidelines
• Regularly communicate with Customer Experience Manager to understand targets
• Maintaining client confidentiality
• Ability to manage a busy administrative workload
• Exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude
• A confident approach to dealing with internal and external customers
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
What is on offer?
A highly competitive salary + market leading benefits including 28 days annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you’ve been there for a year. You’ll also get the chance to develop your career. And you can work every day knowing that you’re playing your part in making consumers as powerful as the organisations they deal with.
If you are looking for a role in a company that embraces and rewards, then we want to hear from you – please submit your CV today!
Our Client, a friendly and professional business in Bristol are looking for a new Property Administrator to join their small and busy team on a full-time basis to cover maternity leave for 9-12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who drives and is looking to work within a property environment without having to work weekends!
Contract: Full time, contract 9-12 months (no weekends!)
A great all-rounder role that will integrate all aspects of property, with duties will including:
• Dealing with day to day queries via telephone and face to face
• Liaising with landlords and tenants
• Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
• Ensuring the database is up to date and accurate with client information
• Coordinating property inspections
• Diary management
• Creating and overseeing the signing of contractual documents
• Reception duties when required/welcoming people into the office
• General office and administrative duties
Applicants must be enthusiastic and articulate, with a high level of IT literacy; although personality and the determination to succeed are the most vital qualities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, well presented team player to join this forward thinking, well established agency. The successful candidate will ideally have worked customer facing role previously, although full training and support will be given.
You will need to be a strong communicator both over the phone and face to face, have a full clean driving licence and own transport. The successful candidate must have a good sense of humour, be highly motivated and possess a natural flair for providing quality customer service.
An opportunity not to be missed - if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading product specialist with an international reputation, at their head office in North Somerset. Within the dynamic and varied role of Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, be customer focused, and have great communication skills.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Full time, temp – to – perm
Salary: Up to £20,000k
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
The successful candidate will operate within a small and hard-working sales team by providing general customer service and administrative support.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• General customer support
• Central point for customer calls to the sales team
• Assisting with sales and distribution queries
• Processing orders via email or phone onto the company computer system
• Working with the Sales Support Administrator and the rest of the Sales Team
• Assisting with invoicing
Skills and Experience:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good command of the English language
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Able to work independently and on own initiative
• Can-do attitude, prepared to tackle all tasks and deal with new challenges with a positive approach
This is an essential role and requires a great deal of flexibility. The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team is important. If you are seeking your next opportunity to join a successful company with a great working culture, then please submit your CV today!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to continue your career within the Travel Industry without having to work weekends? If so, we may have the perfect role for you…
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our successful client based in Bristol. They are looking for an enthusiastic Travel Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Location: Central Bristol
• Researching and booking travel arrangements for clients, including last minute or large-scale requests
• Creating detailed itineraries
• Ensuring all details of the client requests are accurately recorded onto the booking system
• Ensuring all venue Contracts, Terms and Conditions are checked and highlighted to clients and where possible negotiated on
• Sending all relevant and bespoke documentation to clients
• Creating and maintaining relevant files and databases
We are looking for a candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organisational skills as well as general knowledge of key travel suppliers, products and networks. Previous travel industry experience is essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you have previous experience working within the travel industry and are seeking your next role, please apply today!
Are you looking to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a vibrant, energetic and award-winning team based in Bristol.
This is a dynamic role that will allow you to become part of a hardworking and friendly team, within a company who pride themselves on delivering first class service to all clients. Assisting the busy sales team, you will be a motivated and proactive individual eager to learn new skills.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Processing sales
• Raising invoices
• Client correspondence via phone and email
• Supporting the sales team
• Completing office administration
• Updating company databases
• Other ad hoc duties as required
As a Sales Administrator you will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
For a change to kick-start your successful career within the property industry please submit your CV today.
Senior Transport Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Senior Transport Administrator on a permanent or temp-to-perm basis.
Hours: Full time Monday- Friday 8am-6pm
Holiday: 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Start: Immediate start available
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management of a modern road transport operation, including customer liaison, sub contract liaison, fuel management, providing driver and vehicle Operator Licence compliance information, generating management reports, reflecting sales and costings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• In receipt of calls and emails from customers, and processing requests and orders through internal work management systems
• Liaise with Sub contractors, obtaining information relating to work completion
• Manage levels of usage of white and red diesel, for various sites, ensure accurate reporting of stocks, and ensuring reordering is done to maintain working balances
• Preparation and completion of management reports
• Provide information relating to the movement and usage of company plant and third-party usage
• Processing driver holiday requests
• Maintaining sufficient supply and stocks of employee P.P.E. and documentation relating to the transport operation
Qualifications and Skills:
• Educated to A-level or equivalent.
• Experience of working in a customer services environment.
• Excellent communication skills including competence in email and excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Customer Service Administrator
A well-established distribution company in Bristol is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join their busy and lively team.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Taking orders over the telephone
• Sending delivery notes
• Updating stock records
• Dealing with any problems that may arise
The suitable candidate need not have worked within an office environment previously but will have strong communication skills and a can-do approach with the ability to learn details of a technical product range.
The successful candidate is also required to have their own transport due to the location (public transport links are limited).
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Access would be useful. Full training can be given. Immediate start, please apply today to kick-start your career!
Business Support Assistant
Are you looking to kick-start a successful career working for a highly successful company based in Bristol? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will work as part of the Business Support Services team to provide the highest level of customer service.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• The efficient and prompt answering of client queries
• File maintenance and file management
• The opening and closing of matters
• Delivery and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• Copying and scanning
• Reception duties
• Completing general administrative tasks
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to retain high levels of concentration
• Good organisational skills
• Computer literate and proficient at typing
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer focus
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful firm in Bristol, with great room for progression!