Administration Co-Ordinator (6 month contract)
Based in North Bristol, our client is looking for a candidate to work for a 6 month period to help out in a particularly busy period. An immediate start is available and the role has the potential to become permanent.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing new and existing business relationships
- Recording data accurately on client databases
- Processing sales orders
- Ensuring all administration is completed to support sales orders and timely order dispatch
- Advising clients on forthcoming product developments and special promotions
- Making quick and accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Following up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods
The ideal candidate will:
- Be team focused
- Be highly motivated and driven
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enjoy a vibrant working environment
This role is all about attitude and wanting to do well. Great incentives and a fun working environment! If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Data Entry Clerk
Our Portbury Client has an immediate ‘temp2perm’ opportunity for a detail conscious individual who is happy to do numerical data entry.
The role will mainly consist of:
- Transferring information from printed reports into both Excel and Sage to create purchase orders.
- Copy and pasting between spreadsheets.
- Quality checking and sending purchase orders via email.
- Maintaining spreadsheets.
- Checking incoming invoices.
- Digital archiving including scanning.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent typing skills (minimum 45 words per minute) with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience with Excel including an understanding of basic Excel formulas.
- Experience with Sage is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Must be reliable
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or as part of a team
Immediate start, offering great opportunities.
Hours of work 8 – 4pm
Filing Clerk (part time)
We are looking for an organised Filing Clerk to undertake file management and maintenance. Based in Clifton you will be working 12.5 hours a week, 4 hours must include a Thursday afternoon until 6.30pm
- Prioritise paperwork
- Digitalise all important documents
- Protect and update files
- Update information and add new data
- .An understanding of confidentiality and data protection.
- IT literate
- A fast and accurate data entry speed
- Team player
Immediate start available. Hourly rate £9.20.