Spec Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your HR/Payroll Administrative career.
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a hard-working, numerate and time efficient individual to join their friendly team as a Payroll/HR Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
Contract – Full time, perm
• Setting up new starters and leavers with external payroll and scanning over P45’s
• Ensuring all time sheets have been completed and signed off for authorisation
• Completing the absence area on timesheets and ensuring completion before weekly deadline
• Creating ad hoc reports
• Dealing with payslips
• Monitor the private mileage for those with a company vehicle and liaise back to the fleet management team for P11d’s
• Liaise with the fleet management for any fines the employees may occur
• Scan over driving licences etc
• Manage the Group Headcount Spreadsheet and report this to the HR Director monthly
Crucial to your success will be:
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to input data accurately and consistently
There will be a high element of time management required, as the payroll will be time sensitive both on weekly and monthly payrolls across the different entities of the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to start a successful career in HR/Payroll Administration. If you have the skills required, please submit your CV today.
Our centrally based client is currently recruiting for an innovative and upbeat individual to take on this varied vacancy. The role will involve elements of PA work, administration, HR and Finance; allowing the successful candidate to become a successful Office Manager and an essential component in our client’s creative Bristol based company.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Weekly processing of invoices
• Advise on payments that need to be made weekly and mark as paid
• Credit control
• Write weekly report and circulate to Directors
• Secure foreign currency via brokers
• Manage and maintain budgets for projects
• Reconcile expenses
• Agree and maintain contracts for office (utilities)
• First point of contact between office & landlord
• Maintain stationery, files and inventories
• Maintain and update administrative and personnel databases and other correspondence
• Manage, assist and support in HR functions
• Allocate and report employee leave time records
• Reception duties
The ideal candidate:
• Strong IT skills
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
• Strong communication skills across all mediums
• Professional, confident, can-do attitude
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Numeracy skills with high levels of accuracy
• Experience of staff management
• Friendly and personable!
This role is ideally suited to a bright and self-motivated individual who enjoys a busy and varied day. This role will allow the successful candidate to develop the vacancy and their own skills. Working as part of a friendly and creative organisation, this is a great place to be! Apply today!