We have a rare opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to join our client’s successful Recruitment Team within their Head Office in Bristol. This is a full-time position to cover maternity leave for 1 year (with the potential to turn permanent).
- Location: Bristol (parking available and also opportunities to also work from home)
- Salary: Up to £34,000k
- Contract: 12 Month FTC (with the potential to go permanent)
- Hours: Full time
To recruit for management for our client’s locations across the UK. The successful candidate needs to have great personable skills in order to communicate with a wide range of people all from difference cultures, backgrounds and business levels. They will need a positive and pro-active attitude whilst managing the recruitment process from application through to outcome.
- To pro-actively search for management candidates (e.g. CV database searches and head-hunting)
- To maximise direct management applications by working with the Recruitment Coordinator to ensure vacancies are advertised on all applicable channels
- To increase the number of candidates within the ‘potential candidate’ database
- To promote the brand to potential candidates including accurately setting expectations
- To manage the reputation of the brand
- To attract more management candidates by coming up with new and innovative recruitment initiatives and campaigns
- To minimise the loss of good candidates during the recruitment process by keeping the time-to-hire in line with specified delivery standards
- To keep accurate records
- To comply with relevant recruitment laws
- To support the Head of Recruitment in improving recruitment policies and practices
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with relevant suppliers
If you are a driven, approachable and hard-working candidate who enjoys working in a busy and demanding environment then this may be the ideal role for you – previous recruitment experience is essential.