Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full OR part-time basis for 3-4 months.
Working hours –Full Time or Part Time available
Contract: Temporary (3-4 months, potentially longer)
Location: North Somerset
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with clients specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As an AutoCAD technician you will need to appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes. Good communications, numeracy and IT skills are all important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. You will also need to have good colour vision and be able to visualise designs.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
• Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
• Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
• Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
• Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
• Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!
Temporary Viewings Assistant
Are you currently seeking temporary employment, have a full UK driving licence and like the idea of a varied role? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our successful client based in Bristol are seeking a Viewings Assistant to join their friendly team. Your role will be a mixture of conducting property viewings and also office-based work.
Salary: £8.00ph (all petrol expenses are paid for)
Working Dates: 4th Feb – 15th Feb (possibly extended)
Monday 9:30am – 6pm
Tuesday 9:30am – 6pm
Wednesday 9:30am – 6pm
Thursday 9:30am – 6pm
Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Property viewings for students and young professionals
- General run around – checking property conditions, taking meter readings etc
- Assisting staff with general administration tasks in the office as and when required
- Confident and energetic
- Must have your own car/transport
- Good time keeping skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- No property experience required
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. If you’re interested in the property industry or just don’t fancy being stuck in the office all day, then this may be the perfect role for you – apply today!
Temporary Credit Controller
We are recruiting for a Temporary Credit Controller to join our successful client in North Somerset for 3 weeks. The successful candidate will assist in the allocation of invoices and credit notes.
Location: North Somerset
Contract: Temp 3 weeks starting 10th December
• To liaise with customer services, the sales team and external customers
• To drive the investigation, creation, tracking and subsequent approval of credit notes
• Driven individual with a can-do attitude and willingness to help others succeed
• Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
• Numerate and comfortable with working to challenging targets
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent English Skills, both written and verbal
• Credit controller experience
If you have the relevant experience please apply today!