Are you an Administrator seeking a new challenge?
Our successful central based client is seeking a Billing Administrator to join their thriving team on a temp to perm basis in Bristol. The successful will ensure all revenue is billed accurately and on time.
- Temp - Permanent
- Full Time (37.5 hours) Monday - Friday
- Salary - £ 21,981.36
- Bonus - Up to 5% performance related monthly incentive
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all deliveries are billed accurately
- Review accounts placed on hold and ensure they are released for accurate billing
- Raise miscellaneous invoices on the billing system
- Clear bespoke customers’ requests for extended liability
- Manage heavy weight manifest and upgrade deliveries to the correct product
- Review all pots on the billing dashboard
- Manage the Euro billing pots and ensure accurate billing takes place
- Manage Salesforce credit requests
- General billing and administration duties
If you are numerate, detail orientated and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience working within an office environment then please submit your CV today.
Fantastic benefits and immediate start available!
Customer Service Advisor
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a customer focused individual to ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to sales enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company’s reputation for service.
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Salary - £18,571k
- Hours – 40 per week (8am to 5pm)
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
You will be expected to:
- Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquiries
- Accurate and regular order entry
- Resolve customer queries / complaints
- Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction
- Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers
- Participation in the annual stock take
- All other administrative/customer service duties requested
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- To have a customer focus approach
- Good I.T. skills – familiar with Microsoft Office
- Good time management and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, tight-knit and friendly team close to the city centre. If you are a reliable and hard-working candidate seeking your next role in Bristol, please submit your CV today.
We are seeking a confident and keen Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in supporting the Secretaries and wider team.
This role is perfect for someone seeking to gain valuable Administration, PA and Secretarial experience for their future career.
- Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £21,000k
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Assisting with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning, billing and post
- Booking travel arrangements
- Database work and GDPR
- Proof reading emails and letters
- Typing of correspondence to a high level
- Assisting filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version, daily tax team reminders
- Meeting room set-up/clear down
- Confident with minimal liaisons with clients during set-up/room refresh
- Assistance with projects as and when required
- Assisting with hosting client conferences and events
- Basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls, marketing material audit and reception work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, pay attention to detail and have a professional approach. Ideally looking to start a career in an Administration/Secretarial role. Candidates should be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A competent level of knowledge using PowerPoint is desirable.
If you have strong communication skills and the desire to kick-start a successful Administrative/Secretarial/PA career, then please submit your CV today.
Part Time Receptionist/Administrator
This role is essential to the smooth running of our client’s office. You will be the face of the company in Bristol and will need to be enthusiastic, friendly, and professional. You will be responsible for meeting guests, assisting with their needs, providing refreshments and ensuring safety procedures are followed.
- Salary: £19,650 per annum, pro rata
- Location: Bristol
- Hours 22.5 hours per week (Thursday: 9am to 6pm, Friday: 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday: 9am to 5pm, with one hour for lunch)
- Holiday 23 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays, pro rata
- Bonus: Annual discretionary performance-related bonus
- Travel to work: Cycle2work scheme for employees
- To welcome guests and ensure that they have an enjoyable, safe and productive visit
- To provide excellent customer service and assist to with customer enquiries via phone, email and face-to-face
- To ensure the reception area is clean, tidy and welcoming
- To provide administrative assistance for the Office Manager
- To assist with the dispatch and receiving of post and deliveries
- To provide cover for the Senior Office Administrator
- Provide refreshments
- To liaise with Travel Consultants
- Take messages
- Processing brochure requests
- Info pack preparation
- Assisting with staff travel bookings
You will be reporting to the Office Manager and working alongside the Senior Office Administrator and may be required to provide administrative assistance to other departments such as Sales Support and HR.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both customer service and administration. The ideal candidate will also be adaptable to change and someone who enjoys working as part of a creative and professional team. Good attention to detail and the initiative to notice when things need doing is vital.
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees – this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a vibrant, interesting and successful company based in the heart of Bristol.
Are you keen to gain valuable experience working within the charity sector or have an interest in Administration, Linguistics or English Language? If so, we may have the perfect voluntary opportunity for you!
Spec Recruitment are partnering with Mencap and we are recruiting for a self-motivated and detail orientated volunteer to work on a completely flexible basis as an Interview Transcriber Volunteer (working from home). The project involves collecting stories from people with a learning disability about their experiences of friendships and relationships.
- Location: Remote with support by phone and email
- Weekly hours: Flexible, from 1 hour per week +
- Duration of commitment: Flexible
You need to be motivated to work on your own to complete tasks agreed between you and you Volunteer Manager.
The Volunteer Role:
In this role you will listen to audio conversations recorded between people with a learning disability and their friends or partners.
You will be required to provide a written summary/transcription of the recording - templates and training will be provided.
Activity will include:
- Downloading MP3 of recording
- Typing up a summary of discussion
- Listening to the recording and typing up each spoken word
- Liaising with project staff around difficult audio
- Giving your opinion on the content of the recordings, and what extracts should be shared with the public
About the Team:
The project is run by 2 Project Managers, 2 Project Officers, 4 Project Ambassadors and 4 Support Workers.
- Able to use your initiative
- To be patient and reliable
- To have a high attention to detail
- To have a good command of the English language
- Access to your own computer/laptop
What can I expect in return?
- Training and guidance
- To feel fully supported in your role
- To enhance your current skillset
- To get your foot in the door within the charity sector
- Feel appreciated and valued
What difference will I make?
- Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. Everything they do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, their families and carers.
Volunteering is YOUR opportunity to make a difference, whilst having the chance to develop your skills and join a passionate and dedicated charitable organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only help others, but to also gain valuable administrative and transcription experience– the perfect steppingstone for a career within the charity sector or just to boost your skillset in general.
What happens next?
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a Finance Coordinator to ensure that the sales ledger is maintained, updated and managed through excellent credit control.
- Salary; Up to £22k + company performance bonus + incentives
- Benefits; Free Parking, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + pension
- Location: Bristol
- Contract type; full-time, term-time or part-time
You will be working as part of a small team providing all necessary information to clients, along with ensuring all accounts are settled in a timely manner. This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, managing their own clients, and promoting positive relationships at all times.
Key duties will include:
- Chasing payments and debt collection
- Managing the sales ledger and credit control function
- Ensuring that customer payments are processed accurately and efficiently
- Updating the system with payment information and relevant notes
- Handling all forms of customer communication, payment methods and documents
- Processing incoming payments
- Corresponding with clients with data relating to the client’s product and sales ledger
- Liaising with sales and operations with regards to outstanding accounts
- Processing orders and updating contact details
The successful candidate with have a flexible approach with regards to both workload and working times, be a self starter and be available immediately.
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time temp to perm position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, temp to perm basis
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, temp to perm
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
£22,809.59 plus 10% performance related incentive
If agent achieves 2 x 10% consecutives bonuses, annual salary to increase to £23,710.21 plus 10% performance related incentive
Monday-Friday (no weekends or bank holiday)
Agents can bank additional hours in the last two weeks every month and claim them back within the first two weeks of the new month (banked hours to be claimed by the hour, half days or full days)
- 22 days holiday entitlement (increases by 1 day every 5 years)
- Agent can buy up to 5 days additional holiday per year
- Agent can take up to 5 duvet days per year
- Automatic enrolment to the pension scheme once agent passes 3 month probation period - client will match agents contribution
- Huge amount of savings/discounts available in Cabot Circus/Broadmead and Online (a portal to a world of retail discounts for you and your family)
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Financial Hub (improvement of financial wellbeing)
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!