Temporary Accounts/Finance Administrator
Working for this highly regarded Bristol business, this accounts/finance role could run for 3 months and may lead to a permanent accounts role. Based in the city centre the role is a general accounts position embracing a variety of duties to include:
Maintain purchase ledger and prepare the purchase invoice payment runs each month
Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
Cash handling and cash management
Communicating with clients, suppliers and banks
Filing of invoices
Preparing cash flow statements
Assist with payroll
Ad hoc financial analyses as required
Experience and Qualities
Previous accounts experience
Trustworthy and discrete
Ability to work to deadlines
Communications and Marketing Officer
Marketing and comms role - temporary ongoing opportunity with our city centre client. You will be an experienced marketing professional with the ability to:
Create content for the website and social media, community newspaper and PR to increase staff and external stakeholder engagement.
Oversee the production of internal and external facing corporate documents, including coordinating content, sign off, design (in-house by the Communications Assistant or commissioned from external designers) and printing.
Manage the Communications Assistant and/or marketing and communications apprentices and interns
Provide day-to-day support to the marketing and communications team as required.
Oversee the production of key corporate publications for external audiences, Liaise with a range of colleagues to keep corporate documents on time and to schedule.
Oversee the audit and design of information with the support of the Communications Assistant, to ensure leaflets and other literature are up to date
Act as an ambassador for accessibility within the marketing communications team, managing the production of accessible documents in different formats as required
Contribute to digital and social media content creation, including website content, day to day social media management and creation of recruitment campaigns for social media.
Leading external recruitment campaigns from a communications perspective.
Support the identification and management of PR opportunities, for example by organising radio interviews and articles for the press, to promote our services from time to time.
Provide support to internal organisational events
Contribute to the development of the department’s strategy and plans as part of the wider marketing and communications team.
Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Exceptional verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills,
Good digital media skills, including an ability to use a Wordpress content management system, to create and manage social media content on Facebook and Twitter.
Goal focused, tactful and discrete
Able to work collaboratively within a team, yet also capable of working on own initiative.
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
Immediate start, flexible on the two days.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Outbound Sales Adviser to join our client’s team in central Bristol on an ongoing temporary basis.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the face of our client’s potential new clients.
- You’ll be calling outbound to introduce their scheme to traders. Don’t worry; they’re not a call centre. You’ll be working as part of a small and dedicated team engaging business to business to discuss our client’s proposition.
- You’ll offer them the chance to undergo our client’s unique assessment process, with the ultimate goal to be recommending them as a reputable trader.
- You’ll educate customers around the benefits that this scheme could bring to their business. Our client’s testimonials prove it’s a scheme that will truly add value to any business, so it’s easy for you to get behind! Although not everyone will make the grade. They take our assessments seriously, so will only pass those that meet our high standards.
- You’ll use your experience to manage the lead pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities are followed up on, and converting potential leads into applications. You’ll monitor feedback and ideas and share these with the wider team.
What we'll need from you:
We’ll need you to have experience working in outbound sales in a targeted environment.
This goes along with clear communication skills, and the skill and desire to deliver the best customer service. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need the ability to manage a busy administrative workload and approach things flexibly. Experience with Microsoft Office will be essential.
Most of all, we want to see motivation to exceed personal and team goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a lively and fun office, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!