Temporary Viewings Assistant
Are you currently seeking temporary employment, have a full UK driving licence and don’t want to be stuck in an office all day? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our successful client based in Bristol are seeking a Temporary Viewings Assistant to join their friendly team.
Salary: £8.21ph (all petrol expenses are paid for)
Working Dates: 11th of November – 20th of December (no weekends)
Working hours: (may vary, e.g. if there is a quiet day you may finish slightly early etc)
Monday 9:30am – 6pm
Tuesday 9:30am – 6pm
Wednesday 9:30am – 6pm
Thursday 9:30am – 6pm
Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm
• Conducting rental property viewings for students and young professionals (mainly around central/Clifton areas)
• Answering any basic queries from potential tenants during viewings (all information will be given to you prior to the viewings)
• General run around – checking property conditions, taking meter readings etc
• Confident and energetic
• Must have your own car/transport
• Good time keeping skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• No property experience required
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate. If you’re interested in the property industry or just don’t fancy being stuck in the office all day, then this may be the perfect role for you – apply today!
Our successful client is looking to grow their expanding team in Bristol. They are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to dedicate themselves to phoning out to prospective customers as well as to their existing customer base to promote their services.
Hours: Full time OR part time
Location: East Bristol (free parking)
Pay: £11ph (with a performance related bonus added)
Contract: Temp-to-perm OR permanent
• Providing quotations and pricing
• Contracting prospective customers
• Contacting existing customers and maintaining positive working relationships
• Arranging face to face meetings with members of the Sales Team
• Following up on any interest expressed
• To log all actions onto the company computer system/completing all required administration
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in this or a similar role/industry
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident communicator with good negotiation skills, both verbal and written
If you enjoy building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients, then this role may be perfect for you – please apply today! Candidates with any previous telemarketing experience would be beneficial.
Do you have a confident and polite telephone manner and enjoy speaking to others?
If so, our Bristol based client is seeking a reliable Switchboard Receptionist to control the company switchboard, and you may be their ideal candidate! You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers while working within the main office alongside the wider team.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £9.00ph while temping and then £18,000k permanently
- Contract: Temp to Perm
- Start date: ASAP
- Controlling the switchboard phone system
- Answer incoming calls and greeting callers appropriately
- Building and maintain positive relationships with regular customers
- Providing relevant information to callers
- Transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary
- Other ad hoc admin/reception tasks when required
If you are seeking a communication skills-based role and are wanting to work on a temp to perm basis then please submit your CV today!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and motivated individual to join this niche organisation, based in South Bristol in a temporary capacity with the option of a permanent position if successful. Working as part of a small team providing all necessary information to clients, along with ensuring all accounts are settled in a timely manner. This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, managing their own clients, and promoting positive relationships at all times.
Key duties will include:
- Chasing payments and debt collection
- Dealing with payment enquiries
- Process incoming payments
- Corresponding with clients with data relating to the clients product & sales ledger
- Liaise with Sales & Operations with regards to outstanding accounts
- Process orders & updating contact details
The successful candidate with have a flexible approach with regards to both workload and working times, be a self starter and be available immediately. This is a full time position offering a salary of between £20 - £25k.