Temporary Accounts Administrator
Are you an administrator seeking to gain accounts/finance experience? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client based near central Bristol is seeking a Temporary Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team on a full-time basis for approximately 3 months.
- Salary: £10ph
- Location: Central Bristol (free parking)
- Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday)
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract: Temporary (approx. 3 months)
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Matching invoices
- Processing payments
- General administration such as filing, photocopying, data entry and scanning
- Running reports
- Maintain petty cash records
- Accuracy, numeracy and an attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Able to multi-task, and work methodically
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is available for immediate employment and seeking a role that will work as a steppingstone into a financial/accounts career.
Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full-time basis. This is an ongoing temporary position, with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate!
- Working hours: Full Time Monday-Friday
- Contract: Temporary ongoing (possibly to go permanent)
- Location: North Somerset
- Salary: £10ph
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with client’s specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
- Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
- Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
- Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
- Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!
Are you an Administrator seeking a new challenge?
Our successful central based client is seeking an Invoicing Clerk to join their thriving team on a temp to perm basis in Bristol. The successful will ensure all revenue is billed accurately and on time.
- Temp - Permanent
- Full Time (37.5 hours) Monday - Friday
- Salary - £ 21,981.36
- Bonus - Up to 5% performance related monthly incentive
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all deliveries are billed accurately
- Review accounts placed on hold and ensure they are released for accurate billing
- Raise miscellaneous invoices on the billing system
- Clear bespoke customers’ requests for extended liability
- Manage heavy weight manifest and upgrade deliveries to the correct product
- Review all pots on the billing dashboard
- Manage the Euro billing pots and ensure accurate billing takes place
- Manage Salesforce credit requests
- General billing and administration duties
If you are numerate, detail orientated and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience working within an office environment then please submit your CV today.
Fantastic benefits and immediate start available!
Customer Service Advisor
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a customer focused individual to ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to sales enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company’s reputation for service.
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Salary - £18,571k
- Hours – 40 per week (8am to 5pm)
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
You will be expected to:
- Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquiries
- Accurate and regular order entry
- Resolve customer queries / complaints
- Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction
- Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers
- Participation in the annual stock take
- All other administrative/customer service duties requested
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- To have a customer focus approach
- Good I.T. skills – familiar with Microsoft Office
- Good time management and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, tight-knit and friendly team close to the city centre. If you are a reliable and hard-working candidate seeking your next role in Bristol, please submit your CV today.
Are you keen to gain valuable experience working within the charity sector or have an interest in Administration, Linguistics or English Language? If so, we may have the perfect voluntary opportunity for you!
Spec Recruitment are partnering with Mencap and we are recruiting for a self-motivated and detail orientated volunteer to work on a completely flexible basis as an Interview Transcriber Volunteer (working from home). The project involves collecting stories from people with a learning disability about their experiences of friendships and relationships.
- Location: Remote with support by phone and email
- Weekly hours: Flexible, from 1 hour per week +
- Duration of commitment: Flexible
You need to be motivated to work on your own to complete tasks agreed between you and you Volunteer Manager.
The Volunteer Role:
In this role you will listen to audio conversations recorded between people with a learning disability and their friends or partners.
You will be required to provide a written summary/transcription of the recording - templates and training will be provided.
Activity will include:
- Downloading MP3 of recording
- Typing up a summary of discussion
- Listening to the recording and typing up each spoken word
- Liaising with project staff around difficult audio
- Giving your opinion on the content of the recordings, and what extracts should be shared with the public
About the Team:
The project is run by 2 Project Managers, 2 Project Officers, 4 Project Ambassadors and 4 Support Workers.
- Able to use your initiative
- To be patient and reliable
- To have a high attention to detail
- To have a good command of the English language
- Access to your own computer/laptop
What can I expect in return?
- Training and guidance
- To feel fully supported in your role
- To enhance your current skillset
- To get your foot in the door within the charity sector
- Feel appreciated and valued
What difference will I make?
- Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. Everything they do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, their families and carers.
Volunteering is YOUR opportunity to make a difference, whilst having the chance to develop your skills and join a passionate and dedicated charitable organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only help others, but to also gain valuable administrative and transcription experience– the perfect steppingstone for a career within the charity sector or just to boost your skillset in general.
What happens next?
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time temp to perm position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!