Our client based in North Bristol are seeking an organised, motivated and hard-working individual to join their friendly team on a temp-to-perm basis as an Office Administrator.
Location: North Bristol
Contract: Full time, temp-to-perm
Working in a small tight-knit team the office administration will have a range of duties, including:
• Responding to email enquiries
• Speaking to customers
• Organising collections
• Raising invoices
• Dealing with telephone queries and transferring to the correct individual when required
• Liaising with drivers
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Previous office experience
• Ability to provide exceptional customer experience
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be trained on SAP
If you are seeking employment in North Bristol and have previous office experience, a good sense of humour and enjoy working within a small team then this may be the perfect role for you – apply today!
Our client based in Bristol are seeking an organised and reliable Office Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis, there is also the possibility of this role going permanent for the right candidate!
Contract: Full time
• Office Reception Duties
• Office Maintenance - Maintaining Office Refreshments, Stationary, Cleaning and Postage Supplies and Parking Tickets, Arrangements for Facility Maintenance, Junk Disposals and Ensuring a Tidy and Presentable Office
• Group purchasing
• Tuckshop maintenance
• HR Administration and assistance
• Assisting with archiving
• Adhoc administration and assistance for the team
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive with excellent use of initiative
• Good application of attention to detail
• Proficient time and task management skills
• Critical thinking skills
This is a great role for someone seeking an office administrator role located in the centre of Bristol. There is also the possibility of this role going permanent for the right candidate! If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today.
Temporary Viewings Assistant
Are you currently seeking employment during the summer months and have your own car?
Our successful client based in Bristol are seeking a Viewings Assistant to join their friendly team!
Salary: £8.00ph (all petrol expenses are paid for by our client)
Contract: Temporary – The end of June to the end of August
Monday 9am – 6pm
Tuesday 9am – 6pm
Wednesday 9am – 6pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 5:30pm
• Professional property viewings
• General run around – checking property conditions, taking meter readings etc
• Assisting staff with general administration tasks in the office as and when required
• Confident and energetic
• Must have your own car/transport
• Good time keeping skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
If you’re interested in the property industry or just don’t fancy being stuck in the office all day during summer, then this may be the perfect role for you – apply today!
Temporary Property Administrator
Our client based in North Bristol are seeking a Property Administrator to join their team.
Location: North Bristol
Start Date: Immediate
Contract: 3-6 Months
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm or 9:00am-4:00pm (with a reduced lunch break)
Salary: £21,000-£22,000 pro rata
• Extracting client information and inputting data onto the company database
• Dealing with telephone queries
• Responding to email queries
• Dealing with invoices
• General administration duties
• Accurate with a high attention to detail
• Good with numbers
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience within the property industry desirable, but certainly not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a lovely team working in new modern offices. Our client is seeking someone who can start as soon as possible, so if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Temporary Sales Ledger Manager
We have a great finance role for a Sales Ledger Manager with direct experience and skills to support and coach sales ledger and credit control assistants to become a high performing team on a short-term temporary basis.
Duration: 1 week, beginning 4th June 2018
About the Role:
Tactical deliverables include managing invoice posting, query resolution and debt collection for multiple income channels:
• Control account reconciliations within deadline
• Managing debt within agreed debtor days
• Forecasting sales receipts for cash flow management
• Managing queries and resolving debt issues
• Ensuring that cash allocations are prompt and timely
You will need an understanding of multiple invoicing channels based on contracted fees, hourly deliverables, benefits and housing income. Cash and sales from trading activity is also a critical part of the role.
Part-Time Temporary Administrator
Based in North-East Bristol our client has a requirement for a Temporary Part-Time Administrator to join their small and friendly team from 11th June for 3-4 months.
Hours: 2 days a week, every Monday & Friday 9am – 5pm
Contract: Part-time Temporary
Start date: 11th June – ongoing for 3-4 months
- Good telephone manner is essential (answering the phone/directing traffic)
- Previous experience of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Updating training registers, guides and general details
- Contact with staff to follow up training and other outstanding information
- Creating annual review checks which involves writing / emailing referees, putting in follow up calls if the information is not forthcoming
- Sending letters in general
This is a small, friendly team where everyone pulls together. It is essential that the job holder has an eye for detail and can follow detailed administration processes. If you are seeking a part-time temporary role then apply today!
Meetings, Events and Groups Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career? Do you enjoy talking to customers and have a good eye for detail?
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our client based in the centre of Bristol, looking for an enthusiastic Meetings, Events and Groups Partner to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Primarily responsible for assisting with the profitable and skilled handling of the day-to-day needs of clients in relation to Meetings, Events and Groups.
• Ensure that all information appertaining to venue facilities is always complete and updated in the Database
• Ensure all details of the client requests are accurately recorded onto the booking system
• Ascertain from the client a detailed brief and their objective of the booking/event to ensure appropriate venues can be sourced and all client’s specifications exceeded
• Seek and identify new or unusual venues and activities
• Negotiate with the venue on every booking taking into consideration added value, decreasing the rate and increasing commission
• Ensure all venue Contracts, Terms and Conditions are checked and highlighted to clients and where possible negotiated on
• Seek and identify prospects for increased revenue opportunities through any additional services that can be offered
• Offer fantastic Customer service at all times
• Actively seek, maintain and grow relationships within the client base
• Ensure that all company profiles and traveller preferences are always loaded correctly
• Ensure that clients are kept informed of the progress of their bookings
• Effectively communicate to your Team Manager any client, venue or service issues
• Ensure your Team Manager is kept up to date with booking patterns and projects
• Identify opportunities and relay ideas and information to your Team Manager
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workloads in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literate with good MS office skills
• Confident communicator
• Good team player with excellent customer service orientation
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with keen attention to detail
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn
Full training will be provided to the successful individual. This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you are looking for work on a Temp to Perm basis and are available immediately, please apply with your CV!