Temporary Billing Administrator
We are seeking a Temporary Billing Administrator to join our client, a successful legal firm in Bristol.
Contract: To start ASAP on a temporary basis (2-3 weeks) with the potential to become a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
To support our client with administrative and basic billing activities.
• The accurate and timely production of basic bills
• Upload of invoices into third party billing platforms
• Client and matter opening
• Upload of invoices into finance system
• Assisting with mailbox queries
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable with Excel
• Customer service driven
• Excellent numeracy skills
• The ability to deliver under pressure
• Team player – willingness to help across teams when required
If you are available immediately for temporary employment and are hard-working and reliable then please submit your CV today!
Due to expansion, our city centre client has an opening for an experienced Litigation Administrator to join their busy team.
Salary: £24,508.97 + up to 10% bonus
Contract: Full time, perm
The purpose of the role:
Effectively handle legal cases with the use of a case management system in line with pre action protocol until conclusion.
Process all insolvencies received – submit claims and chase up dividend payments, add debts to monthly write-off schedules.
- Review live case files daily to ensure all relevant actions taken
- Load new cases onto the system
- Handle all admissions, defence and counterclaims from customers and action accordingly
- Actively pursue debtors via telephone and email prior to Court to ensure that all necessary pre-action protocols have been covered
- Obtain witness statements from other departments
- Prepare for, and attend small claims hearings as required
- Handle Ex-Employee and Owner Driver Franchisee recoveries/cases
- Negotiate settlement figures with debtors,
- Apply comments from customer’s calls and written correspondence to diary facility
- Apply all payments, legal charges and sundry costs to case management system
- Ensure all legal paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and filed within the required submission dates
- Complete reports accurately and on time and submit to the Litigation Team Leader and Credit Support Manager
- Open, stamp and distribute all incoming post for Credit Support Department
- Work as part of a team to achieve deadlines set
- Filing/ scanning on a daily basis of all paperwork received
- Process name company name change requests
Our client is going through a period of significant growth and positive change. The benefits are great and the working environment is fast paced and fun!