An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced team in Bristol.
- Location: Bristol (various locations in central and north Bristol)
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000k dependent on experience with an OTE of £23k - £25k
- Working Hours: 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. every other Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Contract: Full time, permanent
The successful Candidate:
- The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of our client’s industrious sales team
- Previous experience of an Estate Agency is essential
- Excellent time management coupled with good communication skills
Duties will Include:
- Coordinating and conducting viewings
- Liaising with both applicants and vendors
- Negotiating offers
- Office administration
The successful candidate must have their own car – mileage will be paid when used.
If you are seeking a fun yet challenging role and enjoy building strong relationships with others then this may be the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Senior Sales Negotiator
Our client, a reputable estate agent, is seeking a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their diverse and dynamic team in Somerset. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate drive and motivation along with a willingness and ability to work as a team player.
- Location: Somerset (free parking)
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: OTE: £23,000-£26,000k
- Working across both sales and lettings
- Registering purchaser / tenant details and matching them to available properties
- Maintaining full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions
- Booking property valuations
- Carrying out property valuations
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers / tenants
- Negotiating property sales and let’s, liaising between landlords / tenants and vendors / purchasers
- Working closely with other Negotiators, sharing information to secure the business
- Liaising with solicitors, mortgage lenders and surveyors as part of the sales progression process
- Working closely with the property management team, passing on any tenant and landlord concerns
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
The Ideal Candidate:
Ideally you will already be an experienced Estate Agent, with a good knowledge of both sales and lettings, a clear passion for property and preferably a good knowledge of the local area. You must have:
- A minimum of 3 years estate agency experience to include valuation experience.
- Strong negotiation skills
- A good understanding of estate agency and the sales and lettings process
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- Able to work to targets
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- A full UK driving license
This is a full-time position, hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturday’s 9am – 4pm. With an OTE of £23,000-£26,000k this is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate and ambitious individual to join a fast-moving and expanding company.
We have a rare opportunity for a Recruitment Manager to join our client’s successful Recruitment Team within their Head Office in Bristol. This is a full-time position to cover maternity leave for 1 year (with the potential to turn permanent).
- Location: Bristol (parking available and also opportunities to also work from home)
- Salary: Up to £34,000k
- Contract: 12 Month FTC (with the potential to go permanent)
- Hours: Full time
To recruit for management for our client’s locations across the UK. The successful candidate needs to have great personable skills in order to communicate with a wide range of people all from difference cultures, backgrounds and business levels. They will need a positive and pro-active attitude whilst managing the recruitment process from application through to outcome.
- To pro-actively search for management candidates (e.g. CV database searches and head-hunting)
- To maximise direct management applications by working with the Recruitment Coordinator to ensure vacancies are advertised on all applicable channels
- To increase the number of candidates within the ‘potential candidate’ database
- To promote the brand to potential candidates including accurately setting expectations
- To manage the reputation of the brand
- To attract more management candidates by coming up with new and innovative recruitment initiatives and campaigns
- To minimise the loss of good candidates during the recruitment process by keeping the time-to-hire in line with specified delivery standards
- To keep accurate records
- To comply with relevant recruitment laws
- To support the Head of Recruitment in improving recruitment policies and practices
- To develop and maintain positive working relationships with relevant suppliers
If you are a driven, approachable and hard-working candidate who enjoys working in a busy and demanding environment then this may be the ideal role for you – previous recruitment experience is essential.
Our successful client is seeking a customer focused individual to join their vibrant team in Bristol as an Account Executive to drive sales growth through efficiently handling and successfully converting all pre-booked sales enquiries (no cold-calling).
- £21,000k-£22,000k + commission
- Full time
- Handle all incoming enquiries via email, website and phone
- Proactively follow up on enquiries and provisional bookings
- Have extensive knowledge of package offerings
- Enter all bookings accurately into the relevant booking systems designed for the account and communicate in a friendly and professional manner with other teams to ensure all bookings/events run smoothly
- Develop relationships with Managers and senior Operations Teams and to ensure smooth working processes
- Work with the Head of Sales and Sales Manager to understand and improve products, packages and promotions
- Communicate all invoicing for credit clients to the central Accounts Team
- Proactively increase sales by completing tasks/projects set by the Head of Sales
- Have an understanding of competitor products, packages and promotions
- Deal with customers in a professional manner, minimise and resolve complaints and find mutually beneficial solutions
- Be available for special occasion events
- Passion for customer service and administration
- Excellent work ethic
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Office and PowerPoint
- Ability to use and become a specialist in CRM and booking systems
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible hours on occasion and to strict deadlines
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, positive, dynamic, bright, energetic and outgoing personality
If you are a highly organised and customer focused individual who enjoys coordinating workloads, then this may be the ideal role for you – please submit your CV today for a chance to join a vibrant, energetic and fun team in Bristol.
Our client based in North Bristol, a leading independent UK distributor, are seeking an Internal Sales Consultant to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Salary: £25,000k
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Hours: 8.30 – 4.30
- Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Exceed sales and profitability targets
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts
- Respond to quotations in line with customer deadlines
- Enter sales orders onto the company system
- Provide admin support to the Service Centre
- Manage customer orders and purchase requisitions
- Review and process parts returns and warrantable claims
- Help resolve customer/supplier invoice queries
- Help to achieve monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Work closely with external sales to help secure appointments
- Nurturing and growing business from key accounts
- Skilled in negotiating and closing deals
- Able to work unassisted when required
- Skilled in building customer relationships
- IT literate with written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to sell to new and existing clients
- Dynamic, confident and target driven
- Current driving license
The successful candidate must have proven experience of making a high volume of calls to both new and existing customers. Knowledge of Salesforce would also be an advantage. If you are proactive, results driven and energetic candidate who enjoys providing fantastic customer service then this may be the perfect role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol.
- Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
- Basic salary of £17K with a realistic OTE £22k
- Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday & alternate Saturday’s (with lieu day in the week)
- Office: Bristol (various)
- Car and valid UK driving licence – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.
We are looking for a proactive and reliable Administration Coordinator to join our client’s successful office and to assist the Office Manager with the day to day administration and marketing tasks.
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: 9.00 - 6.00 Monday to Friday
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £18k (flexible dependent upon experience)
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous experience working within the property industry is desirable, but not essential.
The role includes:
- Ensuring window presentations are current and up to date
- Preparing advertisements for entry into various editorials
- Maintaining the office webpages and microsites
- Assisting the Sales Team with administration
- Answering the phone, responding to emails, dealing with enquiries and taking messages
- Typing property descriptions and various other documents as required
- Uploading photos, checking paperwork and sending drafts for approval
- Raising sales invoices
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope
Candidates should have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful property company in Bristol with full training provided.
Due to company expansion an exciting opportunity has become available for an organised and professional Sales Executive to join a busy sales department within Bristol.
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact between the company and clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £24,000k + bonus
• Identifying business opportunities and prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers through appropriate propositions, to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction through effective communication
• Providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
• Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
• Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information
• Recording accurate response to all contacts made on the company database
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Liaising with customers on order progression/stock availability/lead time
• Making accurate cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
• Responding to and following up sales enquiries
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in this or a similar role/industry
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Confident communicator with good negotiation skills, both verbal and written
If you enjoy building business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients, then this role may be perfect for you – please apply today!