Our Client based in Bristol, Avonmouth are seeking an Internal Sales Executive to join their busy team!
Location – Avonmouth
Salary - £25,000
The primary role and responsibility of the Internal Sales role is actively locating and winning new business as well as developing existing customer accounts.
• To develop and manage sales of After Market Services within defined territories.
• Generating high quality sales leads for the business.
• Working to KPI’s as set by the Internal Sales manager.
• Setting appointments for sales consultants to meet with potential customers.
• Identifying potential opportunities for new business within other parts of the company.
• Following up on sales enquiries from customers.
• Account management when required for existing customers.
• General sales administration as required.
Person Specification – Qualifications:
• A’ level Maths and English or similar qualification.
• Familiar with excel, word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to produce and present sales data.
Person Specification – Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent sales skills.
• Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
• Previous experience in a sales role.
• Able to manage quotation records and use sales information effectively.
• Nurturing and growing business from key accounts.
• Skilled in negotiating and closing deals.
• Able to work unassisted when required and confident in making decisions.
• Skilled in building customer and supplier relationships.
• IT literate with written and verbal communication skills.
• Understand the technical aspects of Service Delivery.
• The ability to sell to new and existing clients.
• Articulate with an excellent telephone manner
• Well organised with plenty of initiative.
Person Specification – Experience:
• Experience selling within an internal sales team.
• Effective management of workload focusing on priorities and deliverables.
• Experience in customer service.
• Experience in working towards targets.
- You will be provided with a thorough training session prior to starting the role!
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!
To support the Telesales Supervisor with regards to the new and existing customers. To grow and increase account penetration by effectively selling out client’s products and services.
• Free parking
• 5 weeks holiday pay
• Private Healthcare
• Company Bonus and Incentives
Permanent, full time and immediate start.
Our client helps local businesses to grow by generating enquiries for them in their local area. Although they have been around for over 30 years they are still a small tight-knit team of employees working in Bristol.
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• To ensure pre-call preparation is done for both new and existing customers
• Form plans and actions for each account using responses and marketing information
• Ensure our clients database is updated at all times
• Pass customer feed-back on so that opportunities are discussed and maximised
• Use our clients marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
You will be tasked with managing and maintaining the current customers we have as well as looking for new. Along with understanding our customers business and advertising needs, you will build a strategy that overtime will grow the customer’s use of our client’s services.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in Bristol are seeking a Commercial Operations Clerk to join their office in Bristol. This is a very Commercial role, so part sales (30-40%), part operations (60-70%). This role would be perfect for a commercial operations person looking to move more towards sales.
Overall Purpose of the Job - Working in all aspects of freight forwarding and telesales and becoming being an effective contributor to the operation within the branch.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• To deal with all aspects of International and Domestic freight movements (Import, Export by Sea, Air and/or Land)
• To act as a conduit between customers and suppliers to ensure all needs are met within the specified delivery time
• To create customs declarations in line with HMRC and current legislation
• To ensure COD payments are collected prior to movement of goods unless by specific agreement by the Branch Manager
• To liaise with overseas offices for shipment movements, taking responsibility for monitoring progress and keeping the customer advised of the status
• Providing lead information to other offices in the UK where relevant
• Identifying new business opportunities and progressing through sales and/or operations pipeline
• Providing telesales support on a weekly basis to the Business Development Manager and covering all aspects from cold calling, arranging appointments, and completing telesales duties including updating of administration function.
• Working with the Branch on a daily basis to ensure all jobs are moving at a profit unless previously agreed
• Liaising with customers both on the telephone and potentially face-to-face with regard to collections/deliveries of International Freight movements
• To ensure “Best in Class” customer service is delivered at all times
• Liaising with the customer to determine other opportunities for new lanes/activity
• Listening to customers if they have issues and either handling the problem effectively, or escalating if required and ensuring all issues are followed up
Job Role Essentials:
• Educated to GCSE standard (minimum of 5)
• Ability and confidence to deal with difficult customers if the need arises
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a timely manner
• IT literate (ability to utilise MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, etc)
• Commercial awareness is essential in this role
• Effective Time Management skills
• Must be very commercial and able to identify and progress new and existing opportunities
• Effective organisational skills with significant focus on attention to detail
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and with clients
• Solid communication skills, demonstrable customer/sales/commercial experience
• Results driven
• Positive outlook and self- motivated
• Be an effective team player
• Whilst travel is not envisaged, employee may be required to travel to other offices for training
• Salary £25K
• 25 days holiday per year plus statutory 8 (January-December)
• Contributory pension
• Commission structure on the back of any Telesales appointment/initial contact made by the person in this role
• Standard hours – Mon-Fri 9-5.30pm, 1 hour for lunch