We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading product specialist with an international reputation, at their head office in North Somerset. Within the dynamic and varied role of Sales Assistant. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, be customer focused, and have great communication skills.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Full time, temp – to – perm
Salary: Up to £20,000k
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
The successful candidate will operate within a small and hard-working sales team by providing general customer service and administrative support.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• General customer support
• Central point for customer calls to the sales team
• Assisting with sales and distribution queries
• Processing orders via email or phone onto the company computer system
• Working with the Sales Support Administrator and the rest of the Sales Team
• Assisting with invoicing
Skills and Experience:
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good command of the English language
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Able to work independently and on own initiative
• Can-do attitude, prepared to tackle all tasks and deal with new challenges with a positive approach
This is an essential role and requires a great deal of flexibility. The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team is important. If you are seeking your next opportunity to join a successful company with a great working culture, then please submit your CV today!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic business In Bristol!
With continued growth our client is looking to fill a new role which will support the South West Sales Representative as a PA with his daily duties along with working as a Sales Coordinator to support the wider team.
Salary: £25,000.00 (depending on experience)
Hours: 7am-4:45pm (a later start time could be accommodated)
• Excellent PC skills – this role requires an ability to constantly utilise and switch between a number of software solutions including:
o A CRM system
o Microsoft Excel
o Google Maps
o Sales analysis software
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
• Excellent organisational skills to plan diaries, activities and appointments
• Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
Our client has a sales team consisting of 5 fulltime representatives covering the UK. The South West region remains their core area and this role will be focused on supporting this Sales Representative’s activities. This will include appointment booking, diary planning and general administrative duties, in order to maximise the Sales Rep’s time.
• A competitive salary plus bonuses
• A host of benefits including free lunch every day!
• A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
• Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
• Quality office facilities
Superb customer service is vitally important to our client and as you will be dealing directly with customers and prospects every day, it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them. This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team in a fun industry. If it sounds like your perfect role for you, please apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced team in Bristol.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
Contract: Full time, perm
Salary: £20K - £22K with a realistic OTE £29k
• Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
• Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
• Value and take instructions on properties to let
• Business generation – creating opportunities to complete valuations
• Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
• Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
• A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
• Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
• A key member of the team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
• 12 months + experience in an agency environment negotiating and or valuing
• Basic salary of £20K - £22K with a realistic OTE £29k
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
Our client’s team operates like a family - they stick together and achieve together. If you enjoy working in a tight knit team and are an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate, please apply today!