Our client based in Bristol are seeking a Media Field Sales Representative to join their friendly team. The Media Field Sales Role will support the Sales Manager with regards to new & existing customers.
Salary: £25k+ relative to experience + uncapped commission + company performance bonus
Benefits: Training course, experienced team, 4 weeks holiday, private healthcare, benefits scheme
Contract: Permanent, full-time or part-time, immediate start
• To promote, sell and secure orders for our Client’s products & services
• To ensure that everything our Client publishes is accurate, compliant & up to date
• Establish, develop & maintain business professional relationships with clients & prospects
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of our Client’s products, operations and processes
• Demonstrate a return on investment at all times
• Manage and maintain current customers as well as looking for new business
• Previous industry sales experience
• Ability to thrive in a friendly, fast paced & professional environment
• Be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients and negotiate with all contacts to achieve the best results in the field
• Must have your own transport and full UK driving licence
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
If you enjoy the buzz from working within a sales environment and can build and maintain positive relationships with others, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you – apply today!
Our client is currently seeking a confident and proactive Senior Negotiator to join their team in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Salary: circa £17,000 - £20,000 basic, OTE £22,000 - £25,000
Contract: Full time, permanent (including one in every three Saturdays)
• 2 to 3 years’ experience in valuing property (desirable but not essential)
• Previous experience in sales
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Duties will include:
• Conducting viewings
• Dealing with enquiries
• Mail dropping
• Generating new business
• Negotiating sales and lets
The successful candidate will have full use of the pool car and will need a full UK driving license. This is an exciting and varied role, if it sounds ideal to you, apply today!
Our successful client is seeking a Marketing Assistant/Sales Administrator to join their friendly team. The role will involve aspects of Marketing, Administration, Sales support and Customer Service.
Duties will include:
• Researching, posting and creating content for digital marketing channels – website, eshots (using mailchimp) and social media
• Researching and connecting with contacts on linkedin in view of generating relevant new leads for the sales team
• Research into competitors and other marketing methods that can be included in our client’s strategy
• Helping with coordination of events and exhibitions
• Organising databases and keeping them up to date
• Optimising PPC campaigns (google adwords), SEO
• Updating webshop
• Liaising with external designers for hard copy printwork
• Organising promotional gifts
• Getting FSC (BM Trada) approval when using FSC references or logo before publishing
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good understanding of digital marketing
• Organised and able to use your own initiative
This is a varied and exciting role, if you have marketing experience or a marketing degree combined with a creative and ‘can-do’ attitude then this may be the perfect role for you – apply today!
Working closely with the Business Development team, you will be vital in providing support to promote the client account management programme. You will be joining a fantastic law firm in Bristol, working in a challenging yet supportive environment. You will get the opportunity to travel to other offices when needed.
DEPARTMENT Business Development and Marketing
RESPONSIBLE TO Business Development Manager
- Support the Business Development team with implementing the client account management programme
- Produce research / information papers, compile reports, co-ordinate diaries and track follow-up system and update the client database
- Help manage and analyse client feedback
- Identify and report on trends in client surveys
- Support internal training requirements to improve business development activity
Your skills and experience:
- You will enjoy managing projects, using your strong organisational skills to manage multiple tasks at once
- Resilient – able to work independently and with multiple stakeholders on short deadlines
- Confident liaising with people of all levels and able to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Have an ability to manage large amounts of data with an excellent attention to detail
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in a client facing or project management role
If you are seeking a challenging yet rewarding role and you have the skills required, then apply today for this fantastic opportunity!
Our highly successful client has an exciting opportunity for a Management Trainee/Sales Representative to join their team due to the growth of their depot.
Location: North Bristol
Salary: £18,000k + monthly bonus/commission
Contract: Permanent full-time
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude to both customers and colleagues, be enthusiastic, organised and hard working with a desire to succeed. Although not required, higher education or experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment is desirable.
The role consists of taking charge of building up the existing trading area and finding new business as well as maintaining the current customer base. You will be working with a diverse customer base (agricultural, Industrial and commercial), organising prospective meetings, bringing in new customers and developing a rapport with key accounts as well as taking incoming calls from both commercial and domestic customers. This is an important role within a thriving sales and distribution business.
If you want to be part of our client’s success story and are interested in working in a lucrative industry where you can make a difference, please apply today!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graphics Administrator to join a privately-owned business in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temporary, ‘Temp to Perm’ or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £16,500-£22,000 depending on experience
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to general administration and covering reception where you will be meeting and greeting clients, as well as filling, photocopying and providing administration support. The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work.
• Excellent IT skills (ideally some experience using Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!