A great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a dynamic business based in North Bristol. Career opportunities present, if you are the right person for the job and the benefits are great and include: free gym and spa, wellbeing days, cycle scheme and the option to buy more holiday. With commission, bonus and a great social scene this position offers an immediate start!
Main Duties include:
- Order processing
- Actively seeking to increase the services offered to your portfolio
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers through appropriate propositions, and relevant internal liaison
- Liaise with all company departments
- Recording accurate response to all contacts made on business territory/client databases
- Processing sales orders accurately
- Ensuring all administration is completed to support the sales orders and aid efficient and accurate order despatch and invoicing
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Liaising with customers on order progression/stock availability/lead time
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to use your own initiative
- Ability to provide fantastic customer service
- Good organisational skills with a great eye for detail
- Proven experience from within a customer focussed role would be helpful
With a great company culture that is big on the fun factor this is a must have opportunity. Apply today!
Working for our forward-thinking property company that cover the whole of Bristol, you will have the opportunity to train in lettings. The role is to assist in the marketing and promotion of rental properties and successfully match the right tenants with the right properties. Liaising with landlords, dealing with enquiries from lettings applicants, conducting viewing appointments, negotiating offers and tenancy terms, and administration.
- Administration linked to the marketing, advertising and promotion of rental properties, to include ordering to let boards, and arranging virtual tours
- Responding to enquiries from applicants, sending out details and virtual tours
- Gaining information from applicants and matching the right applicants to the right properties
- Conducting viewing appointments
- Providing regular feedback to landlords
- Taking offers and negotiating tenancy terms between landlords and applicants
- Taking holding fees, completion of tenancy application forms and initiating the referencing process
- Removing properties from the market when they are let and arranging for a ‘let’ board.
- Answering phone calls/helping customers at front of house
- Managing company emails
- Assisting the lettings team with property inspections and inventories when needed
Key Skills Include:
- Customer service skills
- The ability to build relationships
- Flexible approach to work
- An interest in the property market
- Drivers licence
You will be joining a motivated team, that thrive in this unique environment. Inhouse training provided to the right candidate. Immediate start, apply today!