Due to our client’s success and rapid growth they are now seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy team based in central Bristol.
You may be an existing consultant looking for a new opportunity or you'll have already worked in a coordination or sales role and now want to take the next step in your career. We are also looking for people looking to start their career in recruitment but if you do not have the experience you will need to demonstrate a real ability to learn quickly and a desire to succeed.
Successful applicants will benefit from full training and access to industry recognised qualifications to help you develop your career. Our client has a beautiful office in right in the heart of Bristol's bustling city centre where you will be welcomed by an established team.
• £18000 - 21000 starting salary
• Permanent, full time or part time
• 30 days holiday (inc bank holidays) rising by 1 day per year of service
• An additional day's holiday on your birthday!
• Post probation, an uncapped bonus scheme based on branch & individual performance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Sector specific superb training opportunities
• Flexible working hours
This is a superb opportunity to join a company that treats staff as individuals and values talent and commitment. If you want to be part of our client’s success, then please submit your CV today!
Our Bristol based client is a market leader in the supply of technology to the retail, freight and manufacturing industries.
They are currently looking to recruit an individual with a proven background in outbound sales to join their small but highly motivated and professional sales team.
Based at their office in North Bristol and reporting to the Sales Manager, your key objective will be to develop a sales pipeline. This will involve calling an extensive database of clients throughout the UK and further afield and opening new accounts within which you will identify and manage short, medium and long-term opportunities. Therefore, experience of forging strong relationships with senior managers, decision makers and influencers is key.
• Salary: £20,000pa + 10% commission
• OTE: £45,000k
• Location: Bristol
• Hours: 40hrs / week - 08:30 – 17:30
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Holiday - 21 days per annum + bank holidays
• ‘Critical Illness Insurance Scheme’ and ‘Death in Service Benefit Scheme’
• Group Income Protection Plan
• Private Health Insurance Plan
If you are an enthusiastic and confident individual who enjoys building and maintaining positive relationships with clients then this may be the idea role for you, working for a company with great career progression opportunities. Please submit your CV today.
Two exciting opportunities have arisen to work with our client, a leader in the freight industry as a Junior Sales Executive and Senior Sales Executive.
To support the Sales Manager and Sales Staff with administrative duties to allow them to focus on new and existing business developments. Along with general office admin these roles will also involve the direct communication with our client’s customer base via email and phone, along with the utilisation of our client’s I.T. software.
• Junior = £20,000-£22,000k + company car + commission
• Senior = £30,000k + company car (after 12 months) + commission
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
• Providing customers with quotations
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
• Gathering market and customer information
• Strong, confident personality
• Previous sales experience (if applying for the Senior Sales Executive role)
• Time management skills are essential as are communication skills (face-to-face and over the phone)
• The ability to prioritise and to work under pressure of workload and within a targeted environment
If you enjoy building long-term relationships with customers and have confident communication skills, then please apply today.
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Bristol’s most innovative start-up companies as a Brand Ambassador. If you are confident, creative and hard-working individual seeking a varied role with great benefits then keep reading…
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000pa + commission
Hours:35-40 hours per week, days are flexible except Mondays which are office based
You will be working for our client based in Bristol to fulfil the role of Brand Ambassador and to become a valued member of their tight-knit team.
• Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers within your territory
• Carrying out Sales Generating Actions (SGAs) in store to improve / maintain excellent availability of our client’s products and ensuring stores are stocked
• Preselling promotions and working with stores to achieve an excellent standard of promotional compliance
• Identifying display opportunities in store and using your powers of persuasion to gain agreement to implement these
• Maximising brand awareness and communicating new ideas
• Increasing sales by achieving all of the above
• Effectively managing your allocated store visits
What you need to join the team:
• Have a full, clean driving licence
• A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by progression
• Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
• The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload.
• Company car
• Company phone
• Fuel allowance
• Bonuses and Commission
• Unlimited use of our client’s products
Our client is offering a fun and flexible working environment and the successful candidate will be provided with full training and support. If you like the sound of a career that isn’t completely office based and have the independence and ability to provide great customer service, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you – apply today!
Our successful client, a privately-owned company based in Bristol, has been developing and delivering successful projects to UK and global organisations for more than twenty-five years.
They are now seeking a creative Marketing Executive to join their small yet well-established team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £20k - £25k dependant on experience
Benefits: Private health insurance, life insurance, pension scheme, 25 days paid leave annually pro rata
• Marketing campaign administration
• Writing blogs and news articles for the website and various social media platforms
• Assisting with project management and coordination
• Coordinating events at trade shows
• Adwords and Google Analytics management
• Overseeing various client accounts
• Ensuring high ranking in web search engines
• Preparing progress reports
• Maintaining good relationships with existing and new customers
• Assisting in the control of the marketing budget
• Coordinating the Sales Team to help them reach their potential
• Generating sales leads through digital marketing campaigns and telemarketing
Skills & Experience:
• Experience/understanding of digital marketing
• Technology savvy with the ability to pick up new software quickly
• Good copy writing and proof-reading skills
• Understanding of web analytics and web accessibility
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Creative, with the ability to think outside of the box
This is a varied, creative and exciting role suited for someone with previous marketing experience and a ‘can-do’ attitude. Some duties are also ‘behind the scenes’ such as coordinating the Sales Team to help reach their full potential. For the chance to join a friendly, tight-kit and proactive team in Bristol please submit your CV today!
Do you enjoy the buzz from working within a thriving sales environment and can build and maintain positive relationships with others? If so, we may have your next career step!
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a confident and personable Media Field Sales Representative to join their small yet perfectly formed team.
Salary: Up to £20k + Company Performance Bonus
Benefits: Training course, experienced team, 4 weeks holiday, private healthcare, benefits scheme
Contract: Permanent, full-time or part-time, immediate start
• To promote, sell and secure orders for our Client’s products and services
• To ensure that everything our Client publishes is accurate, compliant and up to date
• Establish, develop and maintain business professional relationships with clients and prospects
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of our Client’s products, operations and processes
• Demonstrate a return on investment at all times
• Manage and maintain current customers as well as looking for new business
• Ability to thrive in a friendly, fast paced and professional environment
• Be confident and have the ability to build rapport with clients and negotiate with all contacts to achieve the best results in the field
• Must have your own transport and full UK driving licence
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
Our client isn’t necessarily looking for previous multi-media sales experience (although this would be an advantage), instead they are especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, (as there will be plenty of support and training).
Our client’s working environment provides the opportunity to implement new techniques and make changes, so if you are seeking a role where your hard-work will be truly valued, and your ideas listened to then please apply today!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graphics Administrator to join a privately-owned business in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temporary, ‘Temp to Perm’ or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £16,500-£22,000 depending on experience
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to general administration and covering reception where you will be meeting and greeting clients, as well as filling, photocopying and providing administration support. The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work.
• Excellent IT skills (ideally some experience using Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!