A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Exec who has worked within a similar role. The position is exceptionally varied and needs someone who enjoys multi- tasking and working to deadlines. This is a maternity cover role and commitment to the 6/12 month contract is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with Commercial Team and Director, planning, developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to support business growth and deliver effective communications.
- Brand management
- Content development and copy writing to include: the development of newsletters internally and externally, writing press releases, brochures, profiles, articles, ad hoc projects delivered within short time frames
- Digital media managing and developing social media accounts Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, You Tube. Google Business management. Mail Chimp. Website management (Drupal, WordPress, Google analytics).
- Internal communications - organise events
- Liaising with third party organisations;
- Co-ordinate photo and video opportunities.
- Organise commercial exhibitions and events (including accommodation/travel)
- Ad hoc research.
- Supporting recruitment function with advertising of roles on social media.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree level education (or equivalent) preferred
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Marketing experience
- Excellent written communication skills to include copy writing
- Tech savvie with an understanding and working knowledge of digital media
- Event management
- Strong relationship building, networking and negotiating skills
Immediate start available.