Our successful client is seeking a Contact Centre Advisor to join their team in Bristol.
• Salary: £8.47 per hour/£16,516pa
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Managing incoming customer calls
• Redirecting customer queries
• Making outbound calls to follow up on scheduled works
• Promote and sell our client’s products and services where applicable
• Liaising with sites to manage issues and settle customer matters
• Advising customers of prices and availability of appointments
• Responding to online customer enquiries via live chat
• Clear, confident and personable telephone manner
• Comfortable working independently and to targets, but within a team environment
• Full training for the role will be provided including classroom-based learning, job shadowing and on the job experience
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week plus additional Saturday overtime as per schedule (1 in 2. 8am-1pm) and paid at hourly rate (Overtime equates to approximately £1,100pa)
• Shift pattern: Monday – Fri 8am-430pm for a week, then Monday – Friday 930am-6pm for a week
• Bonus: Additional £4k performance related bonus potential per year
• Holiday: 22 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Pension: 2% employer matched scheme
• Life assurance cover
• Discounted products and services
• Childcare and eyecare voucher scheme
This is a fantastic role with great benefits that is suitable for a confident, motivated and hard-working candidate, apply today!
Our successful client, one of the UK's largest franchised dealer groups, is now seeking a Parts Telesales Advisor to join their busy team in Bristol.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. Alternate Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm.
Salary: £18-19k + bonus scheme (depending on experience)
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Advise present or prospective customers by managing outbound calls and answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment and other telecommunications technologies.
• Influence customers to buy or retain services by following prepared scripts.
• Document communication by completing forms and recording information.
• Maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Monitor inbound calls to ensure prompt response publishing daily results.
Skills and experiences:
• Excellent customer skills
• The ability to communicate at all levels
The successful candidate can enjoy:
• Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
• 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
• Excellent working environment
• Employee benefit scheme, which includes discounts at high street stores
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a challenge. If it sounds perfect for you, apply today!
Part Time Sales Manager
A busy hire company requires a new Sales Manager to manage new business and existing clients, as well as helping with day to day office duties and quoting for new jobs.
The role will involve:
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Building relationships with new clients
• Calling potential new clients from a managed data list
• Speaking to venues about becoming accredited suppliers
• Talking to show organisers of events such as CarFest, GoodWood, BBC, the Festival of Speed, Glastonbury, T4 festivals, X Factor, BAFTA as well as other potential clients
• Identifying market trends
• Regularly keeping up to date with the event industry in the UK
• Understanding and working on a managed database for quoting purposes (training will be given)
• Managing e mails and general calls into the business talking directly to brands and event organisers
• There is a large amount of cold calling to prospective new clients from trade press and industry magazines (a good and confident telephone manner is essential).
Requirements for the successful candidate:
• Excellent, polite and clear telephone manner. A person that can talk with confidence and enthusiasm about their products when talking to new clients. Unflappable demeanour when dealing with potential customers that may not want to talk
• Sales experience essential
• Preferably some experience of an existing CRM database management system
• Good command and use of the English language
• Ability to manage and sort databases, calendar appointments and data lists
• Good PC skills, particularly in EXCEL when managing client and database lists
• Eager to learn. Keen and enthusiastic with a positive outlook. Happy to work as a part of a small team
• Experience in the Event Industry is desired, but not essential
Hours are up to 20 hours per week to suit. The job may suit a working parent, as our Client are flexible on timings and happy for some unpaid holiday to be taken as required, in school holiday periods.
£19,500 pa pro rata
A fantastic subsidised canteen with free tea and coffee
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
Do you love creating new things? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? If so, this might be the role for you!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients small but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, to manage and oversee products and services through exceptional service, whilst also looking for new ones.
• Location: Bristol
• Benefits: Training budget, Free Parking, 20 Days Holiday & Private Healthcare
• Contract type: Permanent or Contract. Full time hours & immediate start
• Salary: Up to £25,000pa Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
To support the Operations Director with regards to the production of all products. You will be tasked with managing and maintaining the current customer’s they have, as well as looking for new.
Our client is especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, as there will be plenty of support and training!
-Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
-Be fully conversant with InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
-Show creativity in all aspects of your work
-Competent in key Creative Suite programs to an intermediate level; Adobe & Mac
-Demonstrate knowledge of image & production requirements for reproduction
-Show an understanding of website, graphics & email marketing techniques
-Have the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
-Ability to use your own initiative whilst taking direction from others
This role is varied and interesting - you definitely won’t feel pigeon-holed or bored. It represents an opportunity to make your mark within a competitive industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual looking for a new and exciting role. If it sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!