Client Project Coordinator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a successful organisation based in Bristol on a fixed term contract until the end of August 2018.
Working as a Client Project Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination and administration of a wide range of projects including assessments, leadership, organisational development and training.
Job Title: Client Project Coordinator
Contract: Until the end of August 2019
Salary: £21,000-£25,000 pa
• To serve as a principal point of client contact for project coordination; dealing with enquiries, providing documentation, project updates and preparing reports
• Manage the coordination of agreed client projects; creating, coordinating and updating project plans
• Set up and coordinate all aspects of a project cycle
• Establish project plans and schedules; monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating progress
• Collating and recording all fee-earning work and expenses
• Manage the storage of paper documents and computer-based information
• Create, quality assure and enhance project materials using PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Prepare, issue and chase up client documentation e.g. contracts and invoices
• Provide ad-hoc support to agreed directors/consultants by proactively managing the diaries of consultants; providing day-to-day administration and communication, dealing with incoming calls, email, letters and carrying out background research
• Arrange UK and international accommodation and travel to venues and travel planners for the consultants where required
• Good education – minimum of 2 A levels (or equivalent) plus 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes Grade C and above including Maths and English
• Solid/average working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills with a keen eye for detail
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to coordinate and balance work on a number of simultaneous tasks/projects whilst under pressure
• At least 2 years’ experience in an office-based, project coordination role
• Self-motivated, positive and willing to go the extra mile when needed
This is a varied and busy role that is perfect for person with a ‘can-do’ attitude. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Operational Engineering Administrator
Our successful client is seeking an Operational Engineering Administrator to join their hard-working and proactive team in North Bristol. The successful candidate much be I.T. literate and able to demonstrate a methodical and flexible approach to work.
In return, you can look forward to opportunities to progress your career in both the engineering and project management fields in a fast-moving privately-owned company, along with an excellent range of benefits including generous holiday and pension contribution, profit-related pay and subsidised canteen.
Typical working hours: 08:00-17:00 (Monday – Thursday) and 08.00 – 16.00 (Friday)
Salary: £23,000k + generous benefits package
• Ensure all contractor reports are recorded
• Update the database to ensure servicing schedules and maintenance work orders correspond to approved maintenance schedules
• Issue daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Support the Operations Engineering Managers, Development Engineers and Team leaders in their daily admin duties
• Monitor and administer third-party inspections
• Assist in scheduling inspections
• Gather error-rate analysis reports on equipment
• Obtain quotes for hire equipment
• Liaise with other departments/Managers
• Ensure a Customer focus is maintained
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
• Positive work ethic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• A full driving licence and your own transport are essential.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We are seeking an organised, hard-working and reliable Contract Executive to join our client based in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
JOB TITLE: Contract Executive
REPORTS TO: Contracts Manager
SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Carry out administration of purchase and sales contracts, and associated recording and reporting to ensure that the Company is able to maximise the drawdown of funding.
• Respond to customer requests for information
• Maintain an electronic register of all contracts, and record every transaction
• Create and maintain fully indexed central document files containing all relevant documentation pertaining to the programme and full and accurate records of funding claims made
• Prepare and produce funding claims for sales contracts, including collation of supporting reports and evidence
• Work with Contracts Manager to prepare reports showing the up to date position relating to all purchase and sales contracts at the end of each month
• Work with Contracts Manager to ensure positive liaison with sponsors/funders regarding contract performance and audit requirements
• Provide support to other Contracts Team staff to ensure maintenance of administrative processes for all contracts during periods of absence
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Have an understanding of ledger accounting or be able to perform analysis of costs/reconciliations
• Ability to provide effective administrative support in a team environment
• Be able to demonstrate experience of working in a customer focused business environment
• Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team
• Be able to work to tight deadlines with first class attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a varied role working for a successful company. If you are seeking your next challenge, apply today!
Our client is seeking an administrator to join their busy sales & lettings team near Bristol.
The main purpose of this role will be to support the team within the office with the majority of administrative duties.
Uploading property details onto major property portals
Dealing with walk-in enquiries
Responding to telephone queries
Previous administrative/secretarial experience
Excellent communication skills
Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, email systems and the Internet
What's in it for you?
A progressive career ladder
Full training and development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
If you are an organised, hard-working and reliable individual with Administrative experience then this could be the next career step for you, apply today!
We are recruiting for a Staff Coordinator to join our client’s office in North Bristol.
Reporting to the Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planning of manpower to fulfill requirements, including scheduling staff members, organising training, visas, administration, updating records and liaising with Area Managers.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week - (out of hours telephone cover will be in rotation one week in every four)
Location: North Bristol
Salary: Up to £20,000k
Contract: Full time, permanent
Main Duties Include:
• Efficient planning and scheduling of over 300 staff members
• Ensure staff travel documentation is obtained
• Timely communication with staff at home regarding future assignments
• Work with recruiting team scheduling new employees
• Liaise with Area Manager’s on a weekly basis planning staffing requirements
• Liaise with Shop Manager’s and Area Manager’s regarding completion of performance appraisals and performance plans
• Update salary details, process expenses and run monthly payroll reports
• Process monthly manning reports for external clients
• Organise training
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Confident communicator with excellent telephone manner
• Experience working in an HR environment
• Experience in a previous scheduling position
• Knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in Word and Excel
This is a varied and fast-paced role suited to someone with exceptional organisational skills. If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today!
Client Account Co-ordinator
Our successful client based in North Bristol is seeking a Client Account Co-ordinator to join their busy and growing team in Bristol.
Location: North Bristol
Contract: Permanent full time
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Either 9.00am – 5.00pm with ½ hour lunch or 9.00am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Holidays: 24 days Holiday plus bank holidays
Duties to include:
• Responsible for maintaining the Client Rent Accounts
• Receipting in Tenants payments
• Approving Contractor invoices
• Paying Landlords/Contractors; running statements & remittance advices
• Chase late rents
• Taking responsibility for the Card Machine
• NRL Tax – including quarterly & year end returns
• Month End reconciliations
• Collating weekly figures and updating various spreadsheets for month/year ends
• Keeping reports on Managed Portfolio properties
• Dealing with Renewals (Sending letters, drawing up new Agreements, Serving S21 Notices and all other related duties)
• Move In Files – Check files are correctly completed; Register deposits with DPS; Send Landlord Packs
• Let Only deposit returns
• ARLA Audit
• Send the Company Accounts team – Agency Fees; Lets Referrals; Lets Return
• Holiday cover for Admin
• Have Accounts experience
• Have a good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
This is a varied role suitable for someone with a can-do attitude. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your CV.
Our client based in Bristol are seeking a Membership Coordinator to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Contract: Permanent full time
Salary: £20,285, rising to £21,285 after successful completion of probationary period
Key Responsibilities Include:
New Member Enquiries
• Responsibility for all new membership enquires received via website, email, telephone or colleagues
• Follow-up register of interest forms received from events/exhibitions
New Member Set-Up
• Liaise with finance to raise invoices
• Take credit card payment for fees
• Set up new members on the CRM system
• Send out Membership Welcome Packs
• Advise the Events Team and Finance Team of any new members for updates
• Contribute to the creation of any new membership materials
• Ensure sufficient stocks of merchandise
• Maintain information on member benefits Discounts & Offers
• Send emails to the membership where required e.g. requests for members to update their contact information
• Submit a daily activity report via email to the Director
• Submit a monthly one-to-one document to the Director
• Prepare monthly Membership Reports to include a breakdown of membership activity
• Book exhibition space at appropriate external events
• Arrange to attend events including; Spring Conference, National Conference and Autumn Conference
• Liaise with designers to create any required pre-event promotional items i.e. adverts or banners
• On-site arrangement of the exhibition stand including setting up/breakdown
• Oversee stocks of exhibition stand merchandise i.e. pens, thermal mugs, post-it-notes etc
Ex-Member Targeting (Campaign Activities)
• Set-up system for annual targeting of ex-members at; 6 month, 9 month and 12 month intervals to encourage return to
• Previous telesales experience
• Membership background desirable, but not essential
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be able to demonstrate accuracy when dealing with venue confirmations/contract completion and delegate information
• Understand the importance of budgets
• Understand the basic principles of marketing/ sales
• Possess good judgement when making decisions and have the confidence to manage the events process with little supervision
This is a varied, fast-paced and exciting role suited to someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude and positive working ethic. If this role sounds like the perfect challenge to you, apply today!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career? Do you enjoy talking to customers and have a good eye for detail?
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our client based in the centre of Bristol, looking for an enthusiastic Reservations Administrator to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Location: Central Bristol
Contract: Temp to Perm
The role will be a customer focused role and will include a variety of different jobs on a daily basis.
The role will include:
* Good communication skills, liaising between mangers and customers
* Effective diary management
* Use of our client’s in-house computer database
* Answering queries via telephone and emails
* Prioritising workloads
* Enthusiastic approach
* Adaptable and flexible
* Good attention to detail
Full training will be provided to the successful individual.
This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you are looking for work on a Temp to Perm basis and are available immediately, please apply with your CV.
Working for our successful client based in North Bristol, this is a role that is varied and fun, where no day is the same.
• Salary: £10,000-£15,0000
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and every other Saturday 9am-5pm with one day off the same week as working Saturday
• Commission: a % of the team’s monthly income over threshold. This would be approximately £200-£300 per month and introduced after a few months into the job
• 20 Days holiday
• Internal and external training programmes which can lead to recognised certificates within the industry
• Speaking with clients and taking messages
• Typing documents and letters
• Uploading information onto the website
• Preparing advertisements from templates
• Raising invoices
• Ordering stationary and general office duties
The job will be suitable for an individual who is very well organised, can deal with the public, has a full clean driving licence and is a good team player.
Candidates should have:
• Good prioritisation and time management skills
• Strong administration and customer service ability
• Attention to detail
• Working ability of MS office
Great team environment, good benefits and ongoing training is available, apply today!