An excellent opportunity for someone to join a small, friendly team as an Operations Assistant. Full training will be given in all aspects of the business providing a fantastic opportunity for a good allrounder who is keen to learn and take on a varied role that incorporates elements of customer service, administration, finance and transport.
- First point of contact on the telephone
- Taking orders over the telephone and email
- Processing orders
- Creating invoices and PO numbers
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with hauliers
- Co-ordinating transport
- Managing health and safety for the office
- Providing general administration support
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multi-task and respond to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- High attention to detail
Hours Monday to Friday, 900-5.30pm - this job offers the chance to work for a unique business that truly values its staff
Administration/IT Clerk for our city centre Client. This is a role that is a mix of administration, IT and postal duties.
- Managing the post
- Assisting with in house events
- Ensure that all equipment is functioning correctly and maintained
- Managing stock
- Updating databases
- Dealing with confidential waste
- Handling IT issues
- Updating the systems
- Covering reception
- Booking lunches
- Diary Management
- Good knowledge of MS Office and IT generally
- Excellent telephone manner
- A practical approach
- Team player
- Diplomacy and tact
Immediate start is available. Training and development opportunities are available.
Our successful client based close to Clifton has a requirement for an organised Administrator to manage a variety of duties, to include:
- Processing of maintenance invoices
- Diary management
- Working within compliance
- Ordering new stock
- Settling outstanding invoices
- Previous office experience
- The ability to multi-task
- Good customer service skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Updating the CRM system
Based in a busy office, this is a unique role within the general administration team. Fun, fast paced and rewarding!
Our Client has an urgent requirement for a process driven individual to join their administration team. This is a hybrid role, working partly from home and partly in their centrally based office.
- Data processing
- Uploading and downloading client information and correspondence.
- Producing and maintaining accurate and complete documentation
- Liaising with clients
- Information gathering
- Liaising with other departments within the business to ensure the highest standard of service.
- General administrative tasks
- Sending out invoices
- Ability to handle and prioritise large volumes of data
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Analytical and process driven
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in a clear, concise and friendly manner is essential.
- Client service skills
The company have an excellent benefits package to include 30 days holiday – on top of bank holidays. Immediate start, apply today!
Transport/Administrator working for an international company based in Avonmouth. Our Client truly values their staff and hard work is rewarded. Once training is completed the role will allow hybrid working with 2 days being home based.
The job comprises the following:
- Order processing
- Setting up contracts and new clients on the dedicated system
- Routing of vehicles for delivery
- Communicating with clients
- General customer services
- Creating reports on the bespoke system and with Excel
- General office duties such as filing, photocopying etc
The ideal person would:
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to self-motivate during our quieter times
- Enjoy working as part of a small
- Possess a good telephone manner
- Microsoft Office skills
Senior Portfolio Manager
Senior Portfolio Manager - Clifton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our clients award winning
lettings team in Clifton. This role has the scope for growth in terms of the size of the portfolio and subsequently
the responsibility and size of the reporting team.
The role will have responsibility for a substantial number of managed properties for a corporate Landlord which
consists specific purpose-built student developments. The role is supported by an existing dedicated property
Day to day this means overseeing all aspects of lettings from co-ordinating referencing, drawing up tenancy
agreements, rectifying all maintenance issues, carrying out property inspections, arranging safety inspections
and negotiating tenancy renewals.
Property management experience and experience of dealing with the general public in a face to face customer
An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants - Excellent written and verbal
communication skills at all levels
Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
Strong Organisational Skills
Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
Driven and a real desire to succeed - Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
Excellent problem-solving capability
Genuine interest in property and people
Full manual driving license is a must
The role will involve some out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties, checking
in new tenants and checking out old tenants so the successful applicant must be able to work independently
as well as part of a team
We are offering:
£23.5K Basic salary with a REALISTIC OTE of £27K (Uncapped Pooled Commission)
Own car required with mileage paid – there could also be access to a company pool car
Parking arrangements within the proximity of our office provided
25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
Great company culture and values
Plenty of first-class training and development resources
Funding of ARLA exams/qualifications and membership
The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
Immediate opportunity – apply today!
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our client’s team of Administrators at their Head Office in Bristol.
- Working Hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £22,000k
This is a diverse and interesting role in which we would look to grow your experience over time.
- • Processing of all orders received
- • Raising invoices
- • Creating stock lists
- • Processing of invoices
- • Ordering new stock
- • Updating and maintaining accurate information logged on spreadsheets
- • Updating and maintaining accurate data
- • All aspects of administration including, filing, data input, emailing Managers, opening internal post bags
- • Liaising with colleagues to solve problems
- • Liaising with suppliers
Previous experience in a general administration role is necessary, as are accuracy and the ability to work with a team and to a deadline.
Many of our client’s employees have been with them for over ten years, starting in junior roles and progressing to senior level. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an award winning, forward-thinking company and join a dedicated and friendly team, where no day is ever the same.
A fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong administration background to break into a fast paced property business. Duties will include:
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in administration and/or customer service to become a Portfolio Manager for an established company in Bristol.
- · Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
- · Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
- · Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
- · Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 tenants in each
- · Excellent administration skills
- · Scheduling experience
- · Customer service skills
- · Customer focussed skills
- · Diplomatic approach
- · A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a busy and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client has an excellent opportunity for someone with a process driven approach who has worked within engineering, manufacturing or construction. In addition, you will have a driving licence in order to visit sites and ensure all compliance is being adhered to.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Scanning and ensuring all paperwork is correctly filed
- Chasing any paperwork that may be missing
- Assisting with bid writing
- Visiting sites
- Compiling statistics and reports
- Attending health and safety meetings
Liaising with external health and safety authorities
Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- IT literate
- An eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A full driving licence
This is an exciting role that has been created due to expansion. An immediate start is available
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a fast-growing housing corporation based in Bristol. Working between 10am and 3pm the hourly rate is between £9.80 - £10.80
- Processing and maintaining tenant records
- Database management ensuring all paperwork is correct
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and returned accurately
- Progressing the paperwork process
- Responding to queries via phone and email
- Updating the company CRM system
- Supporting clients with the IT system
- Previous office experience
- Excellent customer service skill
- Dealing with difficult situations and demanding people
- Working to tight deadlines
This position requires someone who can be diplomatic and firm, who can work under pressure and remain highly organised.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience working within the property industry for a successful and vibrant company.
Are you a confident communicator with the desire to grow within an award-winning financial firm? Do you have previous office experience and are looking for career opportunities? This role could offer you that chance!
Our client, a highly successful firm in Bristol is looking for a Financial Administration Assistant to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Accurately updating client files
- Deal with complex enquiries
- Liaise with other departments and outside businesses
- Responding to client calls and emails daily
- Research into errors and issues
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise across all levels
- IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently, as well as within a team
- Previous financial experience required
If you are seeking a professional and friendly working environment and have the skills required, then please submit your CV today – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company in Bristol.
Part Time Administrator
Our lovely Client based close to BS16 has an opportunity for a part time general office administrator. Working 3 days per week, 9 – 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Answering the phone and filing paperwork
- Scanning old files and assisting in the drive to become near paperless.
- Onboarding new clients, setting up details on computer systems, completing relevant checks and ensuring all related paperwork is completed and recorded.
- Ensuring that clients books and records are received in a timely manner and checking that the documentation is complete before booking in.
- Monitoring filing deadlines and taking responsibility for tracking workflows to ensure these are met.
The Ideal candidate will be someone with a good knowledge of MS Excel all Microsoft Packages and possibly SAGE. In addition, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Working as part of a small team, you will need to be organised with an eye for detail.
Pay rate £11 ph
One of Bristol's foremost employers with a fantastic working culture has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator. Offering great opportunities for progression and overtime, this is a role that needs a multi-tasker who enjoys working to deadlines.
- · Updating databases
- · Stock control of materials
- · Ensuring all job sheets are up-to-date
- · Checking documentation
- · Health and safety
Working in a small team for this large company you need to have
- · Excellent IT skills to include intermediate Microsoft
- · Strong customer service skills
- · Pro-active and able to think on your feet
- · Adept at managing multi tasks and operational needs
If you enjoy working to deadlines and can be flexible to accommodate competing priorities or last-minute changes, this could be the role for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
If you have just graduated, or finished college, this role could provide you with an ideal opportunity to improve your administration skills and grow within a successful business. We are looking for a proactive and reliable Administrator to join this motivated team.
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: 9.00 - 6.00 Monday to Friday
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £18k (flexible dependent upon experience)
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous office/retail/hospitality experience working within the.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Arranging appointments
- Handling enquiries face to face and via email
- Assisting the Sales Team with administration
- Typing documents as required
- Raising sales invoices
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope
Candidates should have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful property company in Bristol with full training provided.