DEPARTMENT Business Support Services
RESPONSIBLE TO Business Support Services Team Leader
The successful candidate will work as part of the Business Support Services team to provide the highest level of customer service and support. This includes, but is not limited to, the efficient and prompt answering of client queries, adhering to all company policies and procedures, file maintenance and file management, the opening and closing of matters, delivery and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, copying, scanning and completing general administrative duties as required whilst maintaining a steady workflow.
Key responsibilities include:
-Return or add documents to existing client files
-Work with the practice management system to log and record documents
-Handle and administer closed files as requested
-Filing and file housekeeping, to include file opening and file closing procedure
-Understanding and processing of Wills and other principle documents
-Maintain all filing and work areas in a tidy and orderly manner
-Collect file and documents from client areas and return files to shelves
-Sort and distribute incoming, sort and stamp outgoing mail
-Record all incoming/outgoing special mail, messenger and courier companies
-Arrange all deliveries and collection times with mail, messenger and courier companies
-Maintain equipment to a good working order and troubleshoot problems, place service calls when needed
-Prioritise jobs and run them to meet customer requirements and deadlines
-Provide photocopying and scanning as per customer instructions
-Maintaining a busy and constant workflow through verbal or email communication
-Deal with any customer enquires in a prompt and efficient manner
-Anticipate customers' needs and offer assistance wherever possible
-Communicate with customers on any issues
-Follow and comply with the firms Best Practice way of working
-Excellent attention to detail, ability to retain high levels of concentration
-Good organisational skills / keeping track of data
-Must be able to type to a proficient level and be computer literate
-Excellent communication skills
-Strong customer focus
-Self-motivated & quick learning
-Flexible & enthusiastic team member
-Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions
Our wonderful client based in Bristol are seeking an Operations Administrator to join their expanding head office!
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Responsibilities within this role will include:
• Assisting with systems training and development and the production of project plans for new acquisitions and projects
• Assisting with a variety of operations and practice administration requirements including ensuring a smooth transition for businesses that join the organisation
• Identify and manage potential risk areas that may arise in the operations and projects of the business
• Providing regular updates to the Operations Manager and Directors
• Systems integration and training, organising the upgrade of IT infrastructure and new user set up
• Liaising with third party suppliers as necessary
• Ad-hoc work as directed by senior management
• Good customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
• Technologically ‘savvy’ - Confident IT user, especially Microsoft Office
• Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure
• Strong eye for detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills when speaking to different people including clients, lawyers, support staff and suppliers
-Experience of some administration is important, and ideally some project based administration, however they are able to be flexible with experience for the right person!
• 20 days plus bank holidays and car parking
• The Location: Clifton, Bristol (no car parking)
• The Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in north Bristol are seeking a full time permanent Property Administrator to join their team!
Duties will include:
• First point of contact for all calls
• Arrange valuable viewing appointments
• First point of contact when somebody enters the office
• Updating company database and website and ensuring all information is correct
• Dealing with all incoming post
• Delivering standing orders
• Dealing with property lets i.e. tenants filling in forms, asking re issues, putting information onto the system, receipting fees etc
• Assisting with move-ins
• Ordering stationary supplies for the office
• Confident and polite phone manner
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to multitask and prioritise workload accordingly
• Great communication ability, both verbal and written
A confident and outgoing personality with strong communication skills are vital for this role as you will be dealing with people from all walks of life. If this sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!
About the Company:
The firm’s Property and Asset Management team, consisting of thirty people (located in their Bristol and London offices) manages in excess of £2.5bn of property throughout the United Kingdom acting for a range of clients including retailers, institutional investors, property companies, corporations, central government, local government and private investors.
Our client offers a comprehensive property and asset management service and their approach offers the best possible prospect for their clients. Individually and collectively they take pride in delivering a first-class service and do this by taking a detailed and integrated approach to property management, facilities management and accounting.
The Property & Asset Management team has a position available immediately in their Bristol Office, for an experienced Administrator.
The position has an I.T. focus in so much that the role will require the candidate to become a ‘super user’ of their property management software system (training will be provided) and also will utilise Excel extensively.
The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial property management support, with some knowledge of service charges, lease documentation, and property reporting / finance. They should also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to ‘take ownership’ of their role.
• Maintain, update and set up new leases/properties on the Property Database
• Maintain, update and administer a central database of service charge year end dates and associated reporting.
• Assist in the preparation of service charge budget reports and year end reporting.
• Collate information packs issued to tenants in respect of service charge budgets and years ends.
• Liaise with contractors/suppliers.
• Liaise with tenants.
• Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports.
• Other ad-hoc administration duties.
• Work with Directors on various special projects to aid department workflow and efficiencies.
Skills and Experience:
• A proven track record in administration.
• Experience working with commercial property, either from a surveying or legal practice perspective.
• Advanced IT skills including Outlook and Office products.
• Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability.
• Able to write clear, concise reports.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work at pace.
• Be comfortable coordinating and liaising with senior department staff.
What our client can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Transparent bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Flexible benefits including, Heath Cashplan, cycle to work and Childcare vouchers
• Professional Subscription/fees
• Continuing professional development
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Lettings and Tenancy Renewals Coordinator
An exciting vacancy has arisen for a Lettings and Tenancy Renewals Co-Ordinator to join the existing team at our client’s busy Bristol office!
Your duties will include:
- Negotiating tenancy renewal terms with landlords & tenants and coordinating and overseeing the subsequent paperwork
- Managing any requests for tenants that wish to leave early or change tenants during a
tenancy in situ
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Overseeing deposit returns for our Let Only Tenancies
- Providing landlord references when required
- Undertaking day to day administration
As an individual you will be:
- Proactive, versatile and self-assured
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- A capable individual who values a long-term and secure environment in which to achieve success and personal satisfaction from doing the job well
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly on all levels
- Have first-rate organisational, problem solving and communication skills with diligence and an eye for detail
- Enjoy working within a team where your input makes a real difference to the success of our client’s business
- Have smart personal presentation
- Be reasonably computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Property administration experience is preferred though not essential, and whilst ARLA qualifications
and up to date knowledge of relevant legislation would be a distinct advantage, these will be provided
-Training courses are available for all employees
-Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm with 2 rota’d 6.30pm finishes & alternate
Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week)
-Holidays: 24 days annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
-Salary: £18k Basic with £22-24k OTE