We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and proactive Office/Facilities Coordinator
to oversee the efficient administration and running of our clients thriving and tight knit office in Bristol.
This position will initially start of as part time permanent and after approximately 6 months the role will then gradually turn full time.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and upbeat individual who is keen to take on this varied vacancy. The role will involve elements of PA work, administration, facilities, compliance, administration and customer service; allowing the successful candidate to continue their career as an experienced Office/Facilities Manager.
This is an exciting and newly established role, so an element of adaptability will be required from the successful candidate.
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Part time to start with, eventually turning full time
- Salary: £22,000-£26,000k
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with facility coordination
- Coordinating diaries
- Running weekly reports
- Responding to phone and email enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting with events
- Ensuring health and safety compliance
- Helping with accounts
- Agreeing and maintaining contracts for office
- Maintaining files and inventories
- Marketing/social media
- Ordering office supplies
- Assisting with deliveries (using the forklift, training will be provided)
- Maintaining and updating databases
- Other reception/office management duties as required
The ideal candidate:
- Strong IT skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills across all mediums
- Professional, confident, can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Friendly and personable!
This role is ideally suited to a bright and self-motivated individual who enjoys a busy and varied day and will allow the successful candidate to develop the vacancy and their own skills. Working as part of a friendly and well-established organisation, this is a great place to be.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Lettings Negotiator.
· Review all managed properties for marketing
· Review all Let Only properties for marketing
· Review all rent levels for new letting season
· Manage 2/3 * Property Co-ordinators
· Manage viewing staff specifically at critical times of the year
· Manage 400 days of temporary staff (various times of the year)
· Prepare and manage check out process (60 staff on main day)
· Review and update all property photos for marketing purposes
· Review every property as it lets - prior to admin team processing it
· Co ordination of To Let and Let By boards
· Dealing with Tenancy queries, guarantors and Tenants
· Main contact for Let Only Landlords prior to Letting and informing them once properties are Let
The right candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
- Up to £222,000k DOE
- Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- Great company culture and values
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
- Office: Bristol
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.
Our client who runs a successful privately-owned company in Bristol needs someone due to expansion! If you enjoy a mix of telephone and administration work, this could be the ideal job for you. With no day ever the same, there is plenty of scope to take on more responsibilities and advance your career.
- Salary: Up to £22,000k
- Contract: Full time, permanent
- Location: Bristol
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Updating databases
- Coordinating bookings online and over the phone
- Arranging documentation and certificates
- Responding to telephone enquiries
- Diary management
- Email/inbox management
- Other general ad hoc administrative duties as required
- Process driven with a high attention to detail
- Minimum 2 years office experience, ideally within one company
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised
- A sense of humour and the ability to cope in a deadline driven environment
If you are seeking a role within a fun and progressive industry and are a hard-working and reliable individual, then please submit your CV today!