Part Time Administrator
Working a flexible 21 hours per week, based in North Somerset. This role is suited to an experienced administrator who is a starter/finisher and enjoys multi-tasking
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
· Progressing paperwork from the point of order to final taxing and delivery, to include filing
· Process sales costs sheets/orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Carrying out any searches and subsequent transfers necessary to fulfil the order
· Liaising with the sales team regarding progress of their customer requirements
· Ensure all the required information is loaded on to the system
· Provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
· Creating and maintaining vehicle stock records
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role. You will also:
· Be able to develop knowledge of specifications and ordering systems
· IT literate
· Good telephone and interpersonal skills
· Have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
· Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
· Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the admin function
£26k to £29k per annum plus benefits
As part of a small Finance and Operations team you will be responsible for all aspects of finance operations processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping, including management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and general ledger
• Processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, quotes and sales invoices
• Cash management, including reconciliations and short- and medium-term forecasting
• Assisting with the preparation of management accounts, including analysis, writing journals
and processing accruals and prepayments
• Supporting financial reporting for projects, payroll processing and HMRC returns
• Supporting the wider business with ad hoc financial and operational requests as part of the
• Business Operations function
• This role is earmarked for development into a potential future Financial Controller position and will also have significant input into the implementation of an ERP system in 2018, providing the opportunity to influence process design and development focusing on maximising business efficiency.
• To be considered for the role you should have the following:
• Experience in some or all of the above responsibilities
• Flexibility, accuracy and diligence under pressure
• A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to apply enthusiasm to all activities
• You will also have achieved or be working towards completion of a relevant accounting qualification
• (in which case support can be provided on a case-by-case basis).
• You should be an enthusiastic, determined and motivated individual with the desire to progress within this role
• You will be looking to make an impact on a growing team working within a fast growing
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
A well-established property company in Bristol is now looking for an outgoing team player with a positive attitude to join their forward thinking, successful team as a Lettings Administrator.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, every other Saturday 9am-5pm
The role may include the following (but is not limited to):
• Offering support and assistance to Lettings Negotiators and Managers
• Updating the website
• Working within the Maintenance Team and providing support
• Diary management
• Conducting out-of-office inspections
• Taking photos and writing reports for owners
• Producing tenancy agreements
• Handling incoming mail and directing these to the appropriate members of staff
• Ensuring sufficient stock of property details
• Checking new properties and price reductions are advertised in the window display
• General administrative duties, including filing, faxing and photocopying
• Answering the telephone
• Sending marketing text messages and emails
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the office. You will be required to be friendly, helpful, well presented and articulate as you will be dealing with the public, face to face and over the telephone. Some computer knowledge is needed but more important is attitude.
Ability to think on your feet
Holds a Full UK Driving License
You will be provided with 2-3 months training to ensure you are fully equipped to compete the role to a high standard.
This is a varied and exciting job opportunity, if it sounds perfect for you, apply today!
Working for our successful client based in North Bristol, this is a role that is varied and fun, where no day is the same.
• Salary: £10,000-£15,0000
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and every other Saturday 9am-5pm with one day off the same week as working Saturday
• Commission: a % of the team’s monthly income over threshold. This would be approximately £200-£300 per month and introduced after a few months into the job
• 20 Days holiday
• Internal and external training programmes which can lead to recognised certificates within the industry
• Speaking with clients and taking messages
• Typing documents and letters
• Uploading information onto the website
• Preparing advertisements from templates
• Raising invoices
• Ordering stationary and general office duties
The job will be suitable for an individual who is very well organised, can deal with the public, has a full clean driving licence and is a good team player.
Candidates should have:
• Good prioritisation and time management skills
• Strong administration and customer service ability
• Attention to detail
• Working ability of MS office
Great team environment, good benefits and ongoing training is available, apply today!
Based in South Bristol our established client has an immediate opening for a good, all round administrator to work in a small team supporting the professional staff.
• Looking after training
• Updating databases
• Petty cash management
• Organising travel arrangements
• Booking meeting rooms
• Update websites (training given)
• Maintaining office equipment
• Sorting catering
• Good IT skills
• Ability to multi task
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• The ability to communicate quickly and efficiently
• Ability to prioritise
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a very varied role and is a natural multi tasker. Interesting, busy and no day is ever the same.