Are you looking to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a vibrant, energetic and award-winning team based in Bristol.
This is a dynamic role that will allow you to become part of a hardworking and friendly team, within a company who pride themselves on delivering first class service to all clients. Assisting the busy sales team, you will be a motivated and proactive individual eager to learn new skills.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Processing sales
• Raising invoices
• Client correspondence via phone and email
• Supporting the sales team
• Completing office administration
• Updating company databases
• Other ad hoc duties as required
As a Sales Administrator you will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
For a change to kick-start your successful career within the property industry please submit your CV today.
We are seeking a process driven individual to join our client’s successful property company in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will support a team of 4 Property Managers with the administration and general office duties to ensure a smooth service to clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to stand in for Property Managers if they are out of the office/on holiday.
Location: Bristol (no parking)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Duties will include:
1. Scanning and Invoicing
3. Querying utility bills
4. Keeping folders in order
5. Booking in Property Manager inspections
6. Booking in Property Manger check outs
7. Arranging gas tests and processing certificates
8. Arranging PAT Test and processing certificates
9. Arranging 5 yearly electricals and processing certificates
10. Arranging fire alarm and emergency lighting and processing certificates
11. Arranging Unvented Water Heaters servicing
12. Keeping on top of legionnaire tests
13. Responding to telephone and email enquiries
14. Other general ad hoc administrative duties as required
1. Process driven with a high attention to detail
2. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Highly organised
If you are seeking a role within the property industry and are a hard-working and reliable individual then please submit your CV today!
Senior Transport Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Senior Transport Administrator on a permanent or temp-to-perm basis.
Hours: Full time Monday- Friday 8am-6pm
Holiday: 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Start: Immediate start available
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management of a modern road transport operation, including customer liaison, sub contract liaison, fuel management, providing driver and vehicle Operator Licence compliance information, generating management reports, reflecting sales and costings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• In receipt of calls and emails from customers, and processing requests and orders through internal work management systems
• Liaise with Sub contractors, obtaining information relating to work completion
• Manage levels of usage of white and red diesel, for various sites, ensure accurate reporting of stocks, and ensuring reordering is done to maintain working balances
• Preparation and completion of management reports
• Provide information relating to the movement and usage of company plant and third-party usage
• Processing driver holiday requests
• Maintaining sufficient supply and stocks of employee P.P.E. and documentation relating to the transport operation
Qualifications and Skills:
• Educated to A-level or equivalent.
• Experience of working in a customer services environment.
• Excellent communication skills including competence in email and excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Customer Service Administrator
A well-established distribution company in Bristol is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join their busy and lively team.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Taking orders over the telephone
• Sending delivery notes
• Updating stock records
• Dealing with any problems that may arise
The suitable candidate need not have worked within an office environment previously but will have strong communication skills and a can-do approach with the ability to learn details of a technical product range.
The successful candidate is also required to have their own transport due to the location (public transport links are limited).
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Access would be useful. Full training can be given. Immediate start, please apply today to kick-start your career!
We are seeking an organised and hard-working individual to join our clients small and successful company based in Bristol.
Contract: Full time, perm
- Data/order entry
- Chasing up of delivery for customers
- Processing orders
- Allocating of payments to customer accounts
- Updating customer accounts including address and contact number
- Phone and email correspondence
- Resolving of complaints
- General administrative duties
- Good attention to detail
- Able to follow processes whilst also using own initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a small team
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems
Our client is currently in the process of merging two I.T. systems so they are seeking someone who is familiar with technology and computer systems. If you are seeking your next role and enjoy working in a friendly team orientated environment, please apply today!
Administrator/Customer Service Advisor
Working in the regional office of our successful client in North Somerset, you will be working as part of a small team, providing excellent assistance to clients.
Liaising with clients regarding issues relating to their puchase
Using both largely email but also calling clients
Updating the inhouse system
In order to carry out the role, you will have:
Excellent communication skills both orally and written
Able to multi task
Possess a steady work history
Good IT skills
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Administrator within a well-established business in North Bristol.
Your role as Administrator is to help ensure the smooth running of the office - there's not much your job won't cover, and no two days will ever be the same!
Hours: 9am-4pm Monday-Friday
Contract: Temp or temp-to-perm
Start date: ASAP
Duties will Include:
• Manage the post and email
• Screen incoming calls
• Greet visitors
• Book travel requirements
• Look after the filing
• Photocopying and binding
• Updating of contact lists
• Scheduling meeting rooms
• Providing refreshments
• Any other admin work to support the rest of your team
This is an excellent way of getting that all important office experience that can help you move up the ladder into other administrative or secretarial careers for example. Submit your CV today!