Credit Control Administrator
Are you an experienced Credit Controller seeking the next step in your successful career? If so, we may have the ideal role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a detail orientated, process driven and reliable candidate to join our clients professional and thriving company near central Bristol.
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000k - £25,000k
- Credit control
- Liaison with clients
- Assist with the maintenance of the database
- Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports
- Provide holiday cover for other members of credit control team and general assist at peak times
- Assist in the preparation of reports and year end reporting
- Collate information packs issued to clients
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in credit control and should also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to ‘take ownership’ of their role. The position requires strong IT skills, including Excel and report presentation.
- A proven track record of credit control
- A proven track record in administration
- Good attitude
- Hard working, reliable, honest, polite, co-operative
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Advanced IT skills including Outlook and Office products.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work, holiday purchase and retail discounts
If you are an experienced administrator with credit control experience this could be the perfect role for you – an opportunity to join a highly successful and supportive organisation in Bristol.