Our prestigious client has an urgent requirement for an Events Programme Manager to take responsibility for the conference programmes.
- Support the delivery of events and initiatives
- To provide administration to key events and activities incl. delegate relations, venue logistics, marketing and communications.
- Agenda setting, minute taking, arranging venues, travel and accommodation
- To support the development of new business including pitches and assisting with bid management
- To coordinate speakers, relationships with key stakeholders, event feedback and shared inboxes.
- Attend client events
- To coordinate appropriate communication channels incl. email and social media to best engage members.
- To keep abreast of relevant developments and good practice to enhance the quality of events and activity.
- To aspire to the highest standards - identifying and responding to the needs of delegates
- To enhance participation, attendance and engagement in key programmes, events and initiatives.
Skills, attributes and experience:
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Working to deliver successful events incl. events coordination and planning
- Working successfully as part of a team
- Effective time management
- Event marketing and communications
- Managing delegate relations and relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of marketing and digital communications
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with a complex and diverse workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office, use of databases, Personable and approachable
- Able to think creatively and imaginatively
- Pro-active in challenging and changing circumstances
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and environments
- Able to travel occasionally
We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Weighbridge Operator. This is a full time, ongoing position with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
• Full time Monday- Friday 6.30am -6pm
• Rate of pay £8.50 per hour
• Weekly paid
• 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Full training will be given
The role will mainly consist of:
• Ensuring all vehicles entering site are familiar with the site rules and speed restrictions
• Any loaded vehicles entering site are challenged and directed to correct tipping area
• All loads monitored in and out
• All loaded sub-contractors leaving site to confirm location of the load
• Ensuring wagons are weighed and weights logged and recorded where required
• To ensure no vehicle goes out of the yard overweight
• Monitor and record all third-party vehicles entering site for minor collections
• Take payments for collections as required and send all payments to accounts department
• Issue ticket books to sub-contractors and drivers as required
• Update the Transport Office by producing a daily spreadsheet of all loads entering and exiting site
• Manage customer and sub-contractor enquiries as necessary
• Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Excellent telephone manner
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Experience of working within Transport industry desirable
• Keen to learn new skills
• Must hold a valid driving licence.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please submit your CV today.