An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant to join our successful client’s Facilities Management Team.
The Facilities Assistant will assist the Facilities Manager with operational activities in maintenance and operations, purchasing of materials, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk, accounting and finance. The Facilities Assistant is also required to provide administrative support to the team.
Contract: Full time, permanent
- Provide superior customer service to meet on-site staff and client’s expectations
- Assist in the management of all contractors on site
- Assist in the procurement of vendors and services
- Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Conduct regular audits in line with agreed process
- Assist in carrying out safety procedures
- Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times
- Seek ways to constantly reduce costs while improving operational standards
- Provide support for regular reporting packages
Skills and Experience:
- Problem-solving skills – capacity to deal with ambiguity and solve complex problems effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to effectively deal with stressful situations
- The ability to work independently
- A proactive & professional approach to customer service
- Understanding of basic technical aspects of property (Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system etc) is advantageous
If you are a proactive and reliable individual seeking your next Facilities role then please submit your CV today!
Our successful client, a family run business, is looking to recruit a Goods In Coordinator to join their busy team at their specialist wholesale unit.
• Location: Bristol
• Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Hours: 3am-1pm
This role is key to ensuring our client maintain high standards of quality and trace-ability for their customers. The role will be diverse and will include time supporting with packing and labelling finished products.
• Unloading Deliveries
• Booking In
• Quality Assessment
• Maintaining clean and organised storage facilities
• Stock and Quality Control
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Experience of using office-based IT programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
The successful candidate will be an organised, hardworking individual, with meticulous attention to detail and a great team player. You will be working closely with the operations managers and external team to ensure incoming deliveries are received, checked, documented, labelled and stored appropriately.
• 50 hours per week over 5 days
• This role includes early starts, with your working day commencing at 3am
This is a manual role involving aspects of admin and data entry suitable for someone ideally with experience or interest in the food industry. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We have an exciting position within a small, well established professional business based in Bristol.
Position: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
Benefits: Private health insurance, life insurance, pension scheme, 25 days paid leave annually
- Maintaining good relations with assigned customers
- Training users
- System configuration and process definition
- Project management
- Identifying potential revenue opportunities within existing user community
- Assisting in Sales activities
- Providing assistance to the Systems Support and Development teams
Skills & Experience:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of MS Office products: comfortable with IT and computers
- Project Management experience
- Commercial acumen
- Driving licence (essential)
If you are seeking your next career step and think you have the relevant skills, experience and positive attitude then please submit your CV today!
Our client are looking to recruit for 2 roles: An Ocean Export Coordinator and an Air Import Coordinator.
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 +
To deal with aspects of International and Domestic freight movements (Import, Export by Sea, Air and/or Land). Duties include:
-To act as a conduit between customers and suppliers
-To create customs declarations in line with HMRC and current legislation
-To provide quotations to clients and overseas offices, and also to assist Sales team in quotations when they are on the road
-To liaise with overseas offices for shipment movements, taking responsibility for monitoring progress and keeping the customer advised of the status
-To ensure that all KPI’s are met in a positive way for the client or the Company
-Providing lead information to other offices in the UK where relevant
-Identifying new business opportunities and progressing through sales and/or operations pipeline
-Providing possible telesales support to the Business Development Manager and covering all aspects from arranging appointments and completing telesales duties
-Working with the Branch on a daily basis to ensure all jobs are moving at a profit unless previously agreed
-To perform any other duties not defined in the job description as reasonably requested / expected by the Company
Skills and Experience:
-Experience within the freight forwarding sector essential
-Energetic and committed
-Good team player
The ideal candidate for these roles will have the ability to work independently, think on their feet and work well under pressure. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join a fun company based in South Bristol. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in North Bristol is currently looking for an Import/Export Assistant for an immediate start!
Salary: £26,000 per annum
You will ultimately be responsible for meeting customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo whilst remaining in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that legislative compliance is achieved in all areas
• Making sure that the company operates within operational procedures
• Arranging hauliers for transport cargo
• Confirming the availability of equipment and agreeing prices where no previous tariff exists to maximise cost effectiveness
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with a keen eye for detail, noticing and reporting any discrepancies that may arise; you should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Ideally you will have two years’ experience in a similar role and experience in importing/exporting. You must have good computer skills and be good at communicating at all levels.
This is a great opportunity, apply today!