An original opportunity to work with an entrepreneur as an Office/Facilities Manager.
Duties are varied and include:
- Managing contractors
- Maintaining ledgers and records
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Co-ordinating occasional events
- Health and safety
To carry out this role you must be a pro-active self-starter as there are occasions when you will be working alone. In order to carry out the role you will have:
- Facilities experience
- Be happy working with numbers
- Possess strong communication skills
- Get up and go attitude and able to manage a fluctuating workload
No day is the same, you will get involved with practical improvements to the work space as well as being the face and voice of the business. Apply today.
Due to continued success our client based in the city centre has an urgent requirement for someone keen to embark on a career within property. You will be a driver and have the ambition to want to progress through the ranks and make a difference to the larger business. No weekend working and parking is available.
- Relationship building with landlords and contractors
- Book and conduct property inspections
- Coordinate with contractors in regards to maintenance and/or repair requirements
- Returning tenancy deposits once the check out procedure has been conducted
- Liaise with guests and homeowners regarding all aspects of property maintenance
- Making sure all safety certificates are up to date and meeting all requirements within current legislation.
- Booking in and performing inventories for all properties within the portfolio and also external landlords.
Knowledge base and skills/character:
- A basic knowledge of how a house/property works is essential,
- Customer service skills,
- Customer focussed skills,
- An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable,
- Diplomatic approach,
- A calm approach in all situations is essential
Based in BS11 you will be responsible for all stores operations and activities including receiving deliveries, co-ordinating stock, moving stock using a fork lift, issuing stores materials, maintenance of stock, raising purchase orders, maintenance of inventory, stock records and approved documentation.
Receive delivery of goods delivered into the store, with use of forklift where required. Ensure the goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner. Check for quantity, obtain cost when required and check for damages and report. Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels and recording of receipts.
Put materials away in stores after deliveries and organising stock on shelves in first in first out order.
Resolve discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, prices and arrange repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
Process material requisitions issuing materials to their respective work orders on computer system.
File stores documents (delivery notes, approved documents and certificates) for QA purposes.
Run daily cyclic counting report and carry out stock checks as identified by report, update computer system to enable accurate stock levels.
Create requests for drawings, parts lists and quotes for work order requirements.
Raise purchase orders for materials and services.
Assist buyer with running MRP and raising purchase orders for stock requirements.
Issue PPE to employees and keep accurate records.
Keep stores area and goods received area clean, tidy and orderly.
Good Communication Skills
Computer Literacy Essential
Fit to work and the ability to lift, bend and carry
Forklift Licence required
Ability to manage all aspects of the role in a pressurised environment
This is a varied role that is suited to someone who is good with numbers, has stock control experience and does not want to be stuck at a desk all day!
This well established consultancy is experiencing a period of high growth and is looking to recruit an Architectural CAD Technician to join their close-knit, team. In this role you will work on a range of projects within commercial, and industrial sectors. You will use a variety of software including Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Software.
- Updating designs through project lifestyles
- Manage packages and the drawing register
- Liaise with clients and internal staff
- Produce risk assessments
- Work on joinery, electrical and mechanical layouts
- Architectural CAD Technician
- Autocad or Revit experience
- Some commercial / industrial experience
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Site surveying
- CDM – a basic knowledge
- Live local to Bristol
If you are available immediately this role could offer an immediate opportunity in a temporary capacity.
Salary up to £28k