Administrator opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our client in North Bristol as a Recruitment Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable training, and work for a lively, interesting and exciting team
Duties will Include (but are not limited to):
- Drafting and uploading job advertisements
- Sending out candidate CVs
- Organizing, arranging and coordinating (but not conducting) interviews
- Assisting in interviews when required
- Preparing all recruitment documentation
- Maintain databases and records
- Setting up interview rooms
- Sending out offer and rejection letters to candidates
- Completing clerical or other administrative duties
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
The ideal candidate will be well motivated and have a positive attitude towards individual development. Attention to detail, a ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to work as part of a team is essential. Other qualities include:
- Great attention to detail
- An ability to remain calm under pressure
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Being a team player
- Willing to show initiative
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work
£11.30 ph - 30 hrs pw
Based in the city centre you will be working with our established Client that has a requirement for a Temporary Administrator to help out during a busy phase. You will be available until the end of September and be happy to commit to 5 days per week during this time. Ideally with some office experience, your duties will include:
- Updating databases
- Transferring information from one system to another
- Tracking and recording information
- Scanning and filing
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT proficient
- Team Player
Post room assistant
Our central Client has a 6 month contract available in their busy Post Room. A great role for someone who doesn’t want to be tied to a desk!
- Opening and despatching mail
- Collecting and delivering mail
- Dealing with parcels
- Franking and bagging post
- Organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
Immediate start available.
Are you a confident communicator with the desire to grow within an award-winning financial firm? Do you have previous office experience and are looking for career opportunities? This role could offer you that chance!
Our client, a highly successful firm in Bristol is looking for a Financial Administration Assistant to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Accurately updating client files
- Deal with complex enquiries
- Liaise with other departments and outside businesses
- Responding to client calls and emails daily
- Research into errors and issues
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise across all levels
- IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently, as well as within a team
- Previous financial experience required
If you are seeking a professional and friendly working environment and have the skills required, then please submit your CV today – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company in Bristol.
Are you an excellent administrator with good IT and communication skills? Are you looking for a role where you are not tied to a desk? If so, our Client has a superb opportunity for you. Working within facilities and maintenance your duties will include:
- Liaising with contractors
- Site inspection
- Updating the dataset
- Ensuring all jobs are completed within the allotted timescale
- Ensure all regular routine testings are up to date
- Diary Management
- Scheduling staff
- High level organisational skills
- Good customer service experience
- A pro-active teamplayer
- Forward thinking with bags of initiative
- Word, Excel and Database experience
A really varied role offering an immediate start, so apply today!
We are seeking a confident and keen Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in supporting the Secretaries and the wider team.
This role is perfect for someone seeking to gain valuable Administration, PA and Secretarial experience for their future career.
The business is centrally based and look to promote internally. Working from home is also an option.
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Salary: Up to £21,000k
Hours: Monday-Friday, flexi time, 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Assisting with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning, billing and post
- Booking travel arrangements
- Database work and GDPR
- Proof reading emails and letters
- Typing of correspondence to a high level
- Assisting filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version, daily tax team reminders
- Meeting room set-up/clear down
- Confident with minimal liaisons with clients during set-up/room refresh
- Assistance with projects as and when required
- Assisting with hosting client conferences and events
- Basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls, marketing material audit and reception work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, have attention to detail and have a professional approach. Ideally looking to start a career in an Administration/Secretarial role. Candidates should be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A competent level of knowledge using PowerPoint is desirable.
If you have strong communication skills and the desire to kick-start a successful Administrative/Secretarial/PA career, then please submit your CV today.
Part Time Administrator
Our lovely Client based close to BS16 has an opportunity for a part time general office administrator. Working 3 days per week, 9 – 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Answering the phone and filing paperwork
- Scanning old files and assisting in the drive to become near paperless.
- Onboarding new clients, setting up details on computer systems, completing relevant checks and ensuring all related paperwork is completed and recorded.
- Ensuring that clients books and records are received in a timely manner and checking that the documentation is complete before booking in.
- Monitoring filing deadlines and taking responsibility for tracking workflows to ensure these are met.
The Ideal candidate will be someone with a good knowledge of MS Excel all Microsoft Packages and possibly SAGE. In addition, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Working as part of a small team, you will need to be organised with an eye for detail.
Pay rate £11 ph
Are you a highly organised Office Manager/PA seeking a new and exciting role within Bristol? The role is varied and will include completing both business and personal life tasks, HR and Marketing. If you enjoy an element of chaos and can catch a ball while dodging a curved one then this may be the perfect role for you!
Secretarial Responsibilities may include:
- Monitor incoming emails
- Shoot schedule and payment monitoring
- Arranging school holiday cover
- Organising pet insurance
- Organising boiler insurance
- Taking weekly electricity readings
- Read weekly diary emails from school and add important dates to the calendar
- Assist MD and COO with ad hoc tasks
- Minute company meetings
- Follow up meeting tasks
- Collate MD's expenses to give to Finance Manager
- Assist with answering the phone and taking bookings when busy
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Collating and filing expenses
- Manage the business Instagram and Facebook
- Sending out newsletters
- Manage websites
- Design anything print related
- Record holiday dates
- Create job specs, interview, send offer letters, reference check
- Scheduling staff
- Onboarding new starters
- General staff wellbeing
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work in stressful situations and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Well-spoken and articulate
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
This is a role suited to someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude and strong working ethic who likes to keep busy. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today.
Client Services Administrator
Working within a fun and passionate team with a fabulous culture revolving around their values:
- To serve as a principal point of client contact for the all research projects
- Processing orders, including set up of website orders and new client organisation onboarding, liaising with client contacts to gather required information
- Establish project plans and schedules
- Build and maintain high-quality client, supplier, partner and colleagues
- Produce project trackers, contracts and invoices for agreed projects
- Handling telephone and email support and sales queries from clients
- Maintaining and updating databases including data entry; use of Excel
- Keeping records of project progress and correspondence
- Assisting with system improvements and marketing
- Regularly report on KPIs
- Undertaking tasks within the wider Assessment Services Team as required
- Undertake general administration including photocopying, typing, data entry, report and presentation production, binding and distribution
- Provide general assistance to other office staff, including phone cover, holiday and sickness cover
- Working with all other members of the company to constantly review and improve the systems and procedures
- Essential: A level or equivalent level of education (e.g Apprenticeship / BTEC)
- Essential: good Maths and English GCSE grades (grade C or above / grade 5 or above)
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Word.
- Database skills including input and manipulation of data
- At least 2 year’s work experience in a similar client facing, coordination role.
- Experience of working in a compliance or validation environment
- Experience of working within a project team
- Planning & organisation
- Interpersonal skills – Communicates effectively with clients, suppliers and colleagues in person, by phone and email
- Delivery effectiveness – Perform assigned tasks efficiently and accurately to client expectations
Time management – Manage your time efficiently and respond flexibly to changing demands of workload.
- Analytical and pro-active thinking, able to take ownership of tasks
Immediate start available. Fantastic opportunities and promotional prospects
One of Bristol's foremost employers with a fantastic working culture has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator. Offering great opportunities for progression and overtime, this is a role that needs a multi-tasker who enjoys working to deadlines.
- · Updating databases
- · Stock control of materials
- · Ensuring all job sheets are up-to-date
- · Checking documentation
- · Health and safety
Working in a small team for this large company you need to have
- · Excellent IT skills to include intermediate Microsoft
- · Strong customer service skills
- · Pro-active and able to think on your feet
- · Adept at managing multi tasks and operational needs
If you enjoy working to deadlines and can be flexible to accommodate competing priorities or last-minute changes, this could be the role for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Credit Control Administrator
Are you an experienced Credit Controller seeking the next step in your successful career? If so, we may have the ideal role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a detail orientated, process driven and reliable candidate to join our clients professional and thriving company near central Bristol.
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000k - £25,000k
- Credit control
- Liaison with clients
- Assist with the maintenance of the database
- Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports
- Provide holiday cover for other members of credit control team and general assist at peak times
- Assist in the preparation of reports and year end reporting
- Collate information packs issued to clients
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in credit control and should also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to ‘take ownership’ of their role. The position requires strong IT skills, including Excel and report presentation.
- A proven track record of credit control
- A proven track record in administration
- Good attitude
- Hard working, reliable, honest, polite, co-operative
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Advanced IT skills including Outlook and Office products.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work, holiday purchase and retail discounts
If you are an experienced administrator with credit control experience this could be the perfect role for you – an opportunity to join a highly successful and supportive organisation in Bristol.
As a Sales Administrator, your primary role will be to support the sales process from ordering to deliveries. This will involve communicating with the relevant departments, and providing a high level of service to our customers.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Hours: FULL TIME
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000pa
- Provide support to the sales team in a variety of admin duties
- Documenting new and used products on the inhouse system
- Producing invoices for customers and Finance houses
- Live Link administration, support and speaking to customers about renewals
- Stock counts
- Customer Care
- Creating reports as required
- Answering of phones for the business
- Variety of general administration tasks
- Previous experience in administration role
- Communication skills - articulate, able to communicate in a calm and professional manner
- Organisation skills - can manage own time and prioritise workload
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly and to learn new procedures
- Flexible approach - able to manage and balance a range of tasks
- Good attention to detail – need to be able to identify issues and address them before they cost money
- Customer Experience - able to deal with the people in a friendly & efficient manner
- Problem solving
If you have just graduated, or finished college, this role could provide you with an ideal opportunity to improve your administration skills and grow within a successful business. We are looking for a proactive and reliable Administrator to join this motivated team.
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: 9.00 - 6.00 Monday to Friday
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £18k (flexible dependent upon experience)
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous office/retail/hospitality experience working within the.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Arranging appointments
- Handling enquiries face to face and via email
- Assisting the Sales Team with administration
- Typing documents as required
- Raising sales invoices
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope
Candidates should have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful property company in Bristol with full training provided.
Based in BS11 you will be responsible for all stores operations and activities including receiving deliveries, co-ordinating stock, moving stock using a fork lift, issuing stores materials, maintenance of stock, raising purchase orders, maintenance of inventory, stock records and approved documentation.
Receive delivery of goods delivered into the store, with use of forklift where required. Ensure the goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner. Check for quantity, obtain cost when required and check for damages and report. Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels and recording of receipts.
Put materials away in stores after deliveries and organising stock on shelves in first in first out order.
Resolve discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, prices and arrange repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
Process material requisitions issuing materials to their respective work orders on computer system.
File stores documents (delivery notes, approved documents and certificates) for QA purposes.
Run daily cyclic counting report and carry out stock checks as identified by report, update computer system to enable accurate stock levels.
Create requests for drawings, parts lists and quotes for work order requirements.
Raise purchase orders for materials and services.
Assist buyer with running MRP and raising purchase orders for stock requirements.
Issue PPE to employees and keep accurate records.
Keep stores area and goods received area clean, tidy and orderly.
Good Communication Skills
Computer Literacy Essential
Fit to work and the ability to lift, bend and carry
Forklift Licence required
Ability to manage all aspects of the role in a pressurised environment
This is a varied role that is suited to someone who is good with numbers, has stock control experience and does not want to be stuck at a desk all day!