Ongoing Temporary Administrator
We are seeking a highly organised and hard-working Administrator to join our client’s team near Portishead for an ongoing Temporary Administration assignment. The role will be varied and interesting, with great training.
Contract: Temporary (ongoing upto 1 year)
Hours: Starting at 3 days a week (potentially then increasing to full time)
Start date: ASAP
If you are available immediately and are seeking to gain value administration experience then please submit your CV today!
We are seeking an experienced and hard-working Lettings Manager to join our client’s team in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Full time
Salary: Approximately £35,000k (this may be increased/decreased depending on experience)
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Carrying out regular coaching, feedback and one to one sessions with staff to support skills development
• Ensuring that legal tenancy agreements are executed compliantly
• Pro-actively researching the local market, competitors and establishing ways to develop a competitive advantage
• Pro-actively developing strong relationships with other departments within the firm
• Identifying opportunities to work with and to refer business to other departments
• Enhancing and building on the market share
• Assisting with the marketing of properties
• Registering potential tenants
• Matching suitable properties
• Organising and attending viewings
• Providing landlord feedback
• Negotiating letting terms
• Arranging repairs and on-going maintenance
• Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
• Dealing with tenancy deposits, rents and related payments
The ideal candidate will preferably be an experienced Lettings Manager or a Senior Negotiator/Experienced Lettings Agent who is ready for the step up:
• Pro-active and self- starter
• Confident and ambitious
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and solve problems
• Highly presentable and well-spoken
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Highly computer/ IT literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good administration and organisational skills
• Good local knowledge of Bristol
• Full driving licence and own car to fulfil daily duties (fuel allowance provided)
This is a rare and varied role and will suit a polished and highly experienced property professional with several years’ Lettings experience. If you are a proactive Lettings Manager seeking the next step in your successful career, then please submit your CV today. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, friendly and highly successful team.
Temporary Division Administrator
Based in South Bristol our established client has an immediate opening for a good, all round Temporary Administrator to work in a small team supporting the professional staff.
Contract: Temporary 6-8 weeks (possibly longer)
• Assisting with organising conferences, workshops and courses
• Preparing agendas and taking minutes
• Liaising with course organisers and tutors
• Organising travel arrangements
• Booking catering and meeting rooms
• Updating databases and maintaining all archive records and filing, both electronic and manual
• Diary management
• Updating the website
• Maintaining and ordering office equipment
• Processing expenses forms and maintaining course finances
• Monitoring approved job descriptions and requesting updates from HR departments
• Attending conferences, workshops and courses if necessary
• Strong I.T. skills
• Ability to multi task
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• The ability to communicate quickly and efficiently
• Ability to prioritise
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a very varied role and is a natural multi tasker. Interesting, busy and no day is ever the same – apply today!
Sales Order Processor
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy department in a varied position with no sales!
Hours: Full Time
• Managing orders relating to key customer accounts
• Managing the order process from the point of entry through to delivery
• Working closely with factory and warehousing teams
• Organising delivery of goods
• Responding to queries relating to existing orders
• Managing any order changes or amendments
• Assisting with stock forecasting
• Order/data entry
• Sales documentation– acknowledgements, invoices, despatch etc
• Answering the telephone and responding to emails
• Previous customer service and administration experience
• Have excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
• Be able to work to deadlines
• Be able to overcome problems and think of solutions
If you are a customer focused individual who enjoys following a process then please submit your CV today!
Do you have paraplanning experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our successful client, a professional wealth management company is seeking a Paraplanner to join their small and tight-knit team on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Full time
To provide clients with a professional and seamless ongoing financial planning experience.
• Oversee all administrative duties
• Deal with existing clients and new business
• Communicate with clients via email, phone, letters and reports
• Draft compliant suitability letters/reports
• Undertake investment research and cash flow analysis
• Organise client reviews along with the review packs including essential documents i.e. performance information, capital gains tax etc
• Assist with marketing initiatives
• Responsible for all operating functions of the investment platform including placing investment trades
• Ensure accurate record keeping of client data
• Complete fact-find and risk questionnaires with clients and verify information with regards to their circumstances, identify and query gaps
• Prepare quotes and illustrations from platforms and providers
• Educated to degree level
• Have a complete understanding of the paraplanning role and how it fits into financial planning
• Proficient in the use of Word, Pages & Excel
• Possess strong mathematical skills
• First class written and oral communication skills
• Very well presented and professional
• Excellent telephone manner and the ability to chat to clients and build relationships
• Strong organisational skills
• An optimistic and positive attitude
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new initiatives
• Happy to work as part of a small team, where even the bosses make the tea when required!
If you have previous paraplanning or office administrative experience and are a quick learner, then this role may be ideal for you, please submit your CV today.
Are you an experienced Payroll Assistant/Supervisor?
We are seeking a Payroll Supervisor/Accounts Administrator to join our client’s successful team in Bristol. The successful candidate will play a key part in ensuring that payroll is processed timely and accurately for approximately 150 employees each month.
This is a permanent full-time position (however, they will consider part time hours for the right candidate).
Hours: Full time ideally (will consider part time)
• Setting up new starters and leavers on the payroll system
• Calculating/processing pay, pension, commission and annual leave
• Actioning employee changes on the payroll system
• Calculating new salaries
• Processing P45s/P46s/P60s etc
• Responding to employee pay queries and amendments
• Actioning tax code changes
• Ensuring that year end is completed
• Liaising with HMRC regularly and resolving any associated queries
• Actioning bank account changes
• Filing and general administration
• Reviewing and recommending improvements to existing payroll procedures
• Coordinating with HR and the Finance Team to carry out payroll processing
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
• Experience using Pegasus (desirable)
This role is crucial within the business and will involve overseeing the payroll process on a monthly basis. If you enjoy working in a challenging but rewarding role with a good level of autonomy, then please don't hesitate to apply.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and dynamic Internal Recruitment Resourcer to join our established and vibrant client in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for a strong communicator who is seeking to leave a targeted environment and to join somewhere more relaxed.
Contract: Full time, permanent
This is a fantastic role for a motivated and proactive individual with excellent communication skills and natural ability to build strong relationships in this fast-paced and varied role, responsible for candidate resourcing and recruitment administration within a busy and expanding internal recruitment department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates
• Reading and filtering CVs
• Screening candidates
• Sourcing candidates through networking, social media and advertising
• General recruitment administration
• Producing interview confirmations
• Liaising with candidates and various internal departments throughout the recruitment process
• Updating company databases
• Liaising with various job boards
• Responding to email and phone enquiries
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and diverse company, with excellent opportunities for progression, and become part of a fun and dynamic team. The successful applicant will be an outgoing and driven individual with a passion for recruitment, coupled with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to work. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
Are you a confident communicator with the desire to grow within an award-winning investment firm? Do you have previous experience within financial services? Then this could be the role for you!
Our client, a highly successful firm in Bristol is looking for an Investment Assistant to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
• Salary: £22,000-£25,000k
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Accurately updating client files
• Support the Investment Managers in the development and management of client relationships
• Dealing with compliance related matters including the collation of anti-money-laundering documentation
• Responding to client calls and emails daily
• Preparing and drafting documentation
• General administrative duties
• Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise across all levels
• IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Can work independently, as well as within a team
• Previous financial experience required
If you are seeking a professional and friendly working environment and have the skills required, then please submit your CV today – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company in Bristol.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Sales Coordinator to join a Construction Supplier based in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be part of a small close-knit team and will primarily provide effective sales coordination and business administration to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch.
Duties include, but not be restricted too:
• To process customers' orders / enquiries
• To ensure that all discount changes (within the current maximum discount structure) are amended on the system
• To liaise with other branches on items of stock transfers, both inwards and outwards
• To accurately quote transport costs utilising both internal and external transportation
• To keep customers informed at all times on items such as delivery, shortages and completions
• To develop sales through “up / add on”
• To liaise with the Company’s Credit Control department on all items relating to customers credit accounts
• To accurately handle cash and credit card payments
• To provide great customer service at all times when communicating with customers’ over the phone and email
• General office/administration duties
Skills and Experiences Required:
• Experience of working in a similar role and / or environment
• Computer literate
• A logical thinker with the ability to solve problems pro-actively
• Good organisational skills
• Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
• To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
Salary & Benefits:
• A competitive industry salary £19,000-£22,000k
• 25 days full paid holiday
• Fantastic training package
• Free parking on site
• Immediate start available
After the successful completion of a 12-week probation period:
• Company sick pay
• Contributory company pension scheme
• Death in service insurance
• Long service awards
• Annual issue of corporate work wear
This is a great role, suitable for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong customer focus. Don’t miss out on a fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Our successful client is seeking a highly organised, professional and reliable Receptionist to join them on a full-time, permanent basis in Bristol.
This is an innovative organisation based in Bristol that prides itself on building long term relationships with clients, therefore requires an individual who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure a seamless, high quality service for customers and clients.
• Full time
• Monitoring the switchboard and transferring calls when required
• Meeting, greeting and booking-in visitors
• Informing the appropriate colleague that their visitor has arrived
• Diary management
• Taking bookings for meeting rooms
• Arranging couriers
• Booking travel
• Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
• Placing stationery orders and maintaining stock levels
• Liaising with maintenance contractors
• Covering for when the Office Assistant is away
• Assisting the HR team with ad-hoc tasks
Skills and Experiences:
• Previous Administration/Office/Receptionist experience
• To be well presented
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• A ‘people-person’ who enjoys providing great customer service
• The ability to remain calm while working under pressure
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Word package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly, reputable and expanding client in central Bristol. If you are seeking your next role and have the skills required, please submit your CV today.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and motivated individual to join this niche organisation, based in South Bristol in a temporary capacity with the option of a permanent position if successful. Working as part of a small team providing all necessary information to clients, along with ensuring all accounts are settled in a timely manner. This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, managing their own clients, and promoting positive relationships at all times.
Key duties will include:
- Chasing payments and debt collection
- Dealing with payment enquiries
- Process incoming payments
- Corresponding with clients with data relating to the clients product & sales ledger
- Liaise with Sales & Operations with regards to outstanding accounts
- Process orders & updating contact details
The successful candidate with have a flexible approach with regards to both workload and working times, be a self starter and be available immediately. This is a full time position offering a salary of between £20 - £25k.
Our highly successful client based in the city centre has a requirement for a Finance Manager to join the accounts/payroll team of 7. The business plans to double headcount over the next two years, so this opportunity offers great possibilities for advancement and further progression.
- Manage bank accounts, cash flow and funding availability, including production of regular forecasts.
- Prepare financial reports, including monthly management accounts.
- Produce weekly management information and KPIs.
- Maintain up to date overhead cost analysis.
- Calculate and process internal company payroll, prepare and submit payroll returns to HMRC.
- Prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Manage purchase ledger and payment of supplier invoices.
- Improve financial processes and internal controls.
- Oversee production of statutory accounts and liaise with external auditors.
- Produce annual company budget.
- Complete and file statutory returns to Companies House.
- Maintain the nominal ledger and chart of accounts, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review and process employee expense claims.
- Manage the company pension scheme.
- Administer company credit cards
- A minimum of 5 years senior level experience
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject area and an accredited professional qualification
- High level of understanding of financial and / or commercial systems and policies
- High level numeric skills ability
- Able to travel between key route locations as required
- Strong leadership ability
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels inside and outside of the business
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Can demonstrate innovative thinking in taking actions to improve performance and problem solving
Immediate start available for a career driven individual who is happy to go to London once a week. Excellent benefits.
Up to £55,000 dependent on experience
Move in Coordinator
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced team in Bristol as a Property Coordinator.
Contract: Full time, perm
Salary: Basic salary of £18K with a realistic OTE £20-£22k
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (one 6:30pm finish per week) & 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
• Processing tenancy applications and agreements
• Maintaining regular contact with applicants, clients, etc.
• General administrative duties
• Responding to queries and requests
• Correspondence via phone and email
• Diary management
Skills and Experience:
• Administration or customer service experience
• An analytical person who can communicate well with clients - excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Enjoy a fast paced and high-volume workload
The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, well-presented and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
Our client are offering:
• Basic salary of £18K with a realistic OTE £20-£22k
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...out client can teach the rest!
If you are seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry, then please submit your CV today.
Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
We are seeking an organised and hard-working candidate to join our client in Weston-super-Mare full time as a Customer Service Administrator. This is an ongoing temporary assignment paying £8.50ph and a fantastic change to join a vibrant and successful team during their busy summer period.
If you have a strong communication and I.T. skills and can start working immediately then please submit your CV today!