Our successful client is seeking a Trainee Export Coordinator to join their team in Bristol.
Contract: Full time permanent
Main Purpose of Job:
To meet customers’ requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo effectively.
• Communicate effectively in a professional manner with customers to ensure their requirements are fulfilled in line with their booking instructions
• Collate all bookings and plan trailers to ensure cost effectiveness
• Plan vehicles to be used, assessing any subcontractors
• Liaise with other offices in the UK and abroad
• Communicate with drivers to ensure issues are resolved promptly
• Arrange with approved hauliers for transport of cargo, confirm availability of equipment and agree prices where no tariff exists
• Prepare correct documentation to the Warehouse/Haulage/Distribution/Shipping department for loading/offloading cargo to vehicles
• Perform and correctly implement General Administration, e.g. check costs in accordance with departmental requirement and filing
• Maintain awareness of and follow transport regulations, where relevant
• Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
• Strong organisational and strategic planning skills
• Good communication and administrative skills
• Able to work on own initiative with good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft word & Excel
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful business in North Bristol.
Junior Business Change Analyst
Part Time Bid Coordinator
As a result of growth in all areas of our client’s business, we now need a Bid Coordinator to support their senior team at their Bristol office.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum pro rata (equates to £14.36 to £16.41per hour)
Contract: Permanent part time, 16 – 24 hours per week, which can be worked flexibly around personal commitments.
You will support Directors at all levels to ensure bids and marketing documentation are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard, with the aim of converting pipeline opportunities into winning bids and securing new business.
Key duties will include:
• Gathering and co-ordinating information relating to individual bids, submissions and Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
• Progressing and chasing input to bids
• Creating compelling content to ensure bids and supporting documentation highlight the company value proposition
• Act as central point of contact and collate information relating to standard bid requirements
• Ensuring presentation of company information and branding is consistent
• Identifying suitable case studies; liasing directly with Directors and Engineers to gather understanding of projects and creatively producing copy accordingly
• Adding value to bids by improving the quality of the written response, writing case studies and presentation materials and utilising Adobe InDesign, MS Office and in particular MS Powerpoint
• Adding to, using and maintaining the CRM system where required
• Supporting the marketing consultant as required (drafting content, updating website, social media, newsletters and other communication / marketing materials as required)
Our ideal Candidate:
• Have experience of bid / tender processes
• Be creative and have experience of creating marketing content for bids / newsletters / website / social media
• Have strong proof reading and attention to detail skills
• Be competent using MS Office including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
• Have experience of administration within a fast paced and demanding environment
• Have experience of or be willing to learn Adobe InDesign
• Be flexible and able to multi-task
• Be able to work well in a team, with people of all levels of seniority
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary commensurate with your knowledge and experience, an excellent range of benefits including life assurance, personal accident insurance, option to purchase additional holiday days, very flexible working hours, pension scheme with 4.5% employer’s contribution and a wide variety of training and development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to play a key role in a growing organisation, but does not want to work full time. If you see this as a positive career move, please apply today!
Our successful client is seeking a Contact Centre Advisor to join their team in Bristol.
• Salary: £8.47 per hour/£16,516pa
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Managing incoming customer calls
• Redirecting customer queries
• Making outbound calls to follow up on scheduled works
• Promote and sell our client’s products and services where applicable
• Liaising with sites to manage issues and settle customer matters
• Advising customers of prices and availability of appointments
• Responding to online customer enquiries via live chat
• Clear, confident and personable telephone manner
• Comfortable working independently and to targets, but within a team environment
• Full training for the role will be provided including classroom-based learning, job shadowing and on the job experience
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week plus additional Saturday overtime as per schedule (1 in 2. 8am-1pm) and paid at hourly rate (Overtime equates to approximately £1,100pa)
• Shift pattern: Monday – Fri 8am-430pm for a week, then Monday – Friday 930am-6pm for a week
• Bonus: Additional £4k performance related bonus potential per year
• Holiday: 22 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Pension: 2% employer matched scheme
• Life assurance cover
• Discounted products and services
• Childcare and eyecare voucher scheme
This is a fantastic role with great benefits that is suitable for a confident, motivated and hard-working candidate, apply today!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and numerate Finance Assistant to join their growing, award-winning specialist travel company.
You will play a key role in processing financial data from international offices. Working closely with the Financial Controller and the Finance team, you will be recording receipts and payments, processing invoices, and inputting data from customers, suppliers and employees.
The successful candidate will ideally have relevant office accounts experience and be keen to apply their numeracy skills to drive the continued growth and success of the business.
• Payments and Receipts
• Sales and Purchase Ledgers
• Credit Control including Agent Statements and Final Invoices
• Banking cheques and cash handling
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Supporting the handling of financial data from overseas branches
• Clerical tasks such as filing, handling phone calls, emails and dealing with mail
Experience / Key Skills required:
• Attention to detail
• High level of accuracy
• Able to work brilliantly in a team
• Intermediate use of Excel
• Knowledge of Sage or QuickBooks systems would be advantageous
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage your own workload
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
Pay and Benefits:
• Starting salary: £20,710 to £21,740 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
• Hours: 40 hours per week (normal working hours to be negotiated, including an hour for lunch) Holiday: 23 days paid holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
• Bonus: The Company offers a performance-related bonus scheme where the maximum payment available is 125% of monthly salary
• Pension: An auto-enrolment workplace pension scheme is offered to employees. The Company contribution is 3% of gross monthly salary, with a minimum employee contribution of 2% from April 2018
• Probation period: 6 months, can be extended by 1 additional month if necessary
• Travel to work: we encourage our employees to either walk, cycle, use a park and ride or bus or train service. If driving by car there is no parking available at the office. We run a Cycle2work scheme for employees, following successful completion of the probation period.
• Report to: Controller
• Location: Bristol
If the above role is of interest, please apply now!
Director, Marketing & Development
Our client is seeking a Marketing and Development Director to join their busy team in Bristol.
Reports to: Managing Director
Manages: BD, Marketing & Development Team
Salary: Up to £60,000k
Overall Purpose of Role:
Drive the strategic growth of our client’s business, developing and delivering the growth strategy to increase participants, partners and programmes, and working with the MD to identify, invest in and integrate new acquisitions.
• Work as an active member of the Senior Leadership Team
• Lead the Sales, Marketing and Growth Strategy
• Achieve target sales income and growth in participant numbers and partners
• Create and deliver a strategy for developing new partner schools and to support their high activity in recruitment and programme delivery
• Work with MD on acquisition and integration strategy for new businesses
• Oversee brand strategy and PR activity
• Design and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns encompassing digital and social media, events and speaking slots, E Direct Marketing, website and SEO
• Undertake market research and analysis to identify views and needs
• Work with Programme Directors to develop and launch new programmes that meet market needs
• Manage the marketing and development team, ensuring all have clear objectives, regular 121s, training, team meetings and honest feedback
• Assess opportunities markets, audiences, drivers, competitors, bids
• Oversee the development of resources: digital, online and traditional to support the growth strategy
• Produce management reports
• Undergraduate degree essential
• Highly motivated and results driven
• Experience of leading marketing & digital strategy within the education sector, with knowledge of latest trends
• Creative, innovative and effective at leading change
• Experience of producing an annual plan, with regular review of KPIs
• Excellent communication skills
Our successful client, one of the UK's largest franchised dealer groups, is now seeking a Parts Telesales Advisor to join their busy team in Bristol.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. Alternate Saturdays 8.30am – 12.30pm.
Salary: £18-19k + bonus scheme (depending on experience)
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Advise present or prospective customers by managing outbound calls and answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment and other telecommunications technologies.
• Influence customers to buy or retain services by following prepared scripts.
• Document communication by completing forms and recording information.
• Maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
• Monitor inbound calls to ensure prompt response publishing daily results.
Skills and experiences:
• Excellent customer skills
• The ability to communicate at all levels
The successful candidate can enjoy:
• Good basic salary with efficiency bonus.
• 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
• Excellent working environment
• Employee benefit scheme, which includes discounts at high street stores
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a challenge. If it sounds perfect for you, apply today!
Our client based in Bristol are seeking a HR Professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
• To provide a combination of day to day generalist HR support and project activities for Business Units in line with our client’s objectives.
• Implement HR best practice across all people related aspects of the business
Duties will include:
• Manage HR Administration function in relation to:
Time & Attendance System on HR systems
Headcount reporting and subsequent update of Organisational Charts
Maintaining HR systems, ensuring reliability and accuracy of information
Weekly communications including team briefs
Support regarding Employee Relation issues
• Provide expert legal compliance advice on Employment Law and advising management on how the company ensures compliance
• Conducting job evaluations
• To assist the Group Head of Staff with the updating of HR policies and procedures
• To provide HR support to line managers on staff disciplinary, capability and grievance matters
• Manage employee absence, ensuring timely intervention and consistency of action
• Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
• Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
• Produce accurate measures and reports relating to HR Key Performance Indicators
• Contribute to development of annual training plan, ensuring satisfactory delivery, maintenance of records and recovery of agreed training grants
• Overseeing and monitoring the support staff appraisal process
Skills and Knowledge:
• General awareness of employment legislation
• Planning and Organisational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to use influencing skills rather than authority to achieve targets
• Technical competency in HR systems and database management
• Integrity and trust
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Current driving license essential
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
• Flexibility with working hours
Immediate start for an HR professional with a positive work ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude! If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graphics Administrator to join a privately-owned business in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temporary, ‘Temp to Perm’ or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £16,500-£22,000 depending on experience
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to general administration and covering reception where you will be meeting and greeting clients, as well as filling, photocopying and providing administration support. The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work.
• Excellent IT skills (ideally some experience using Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Temporary HR Coordinator
A temporary role for an experienced HR Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR duties has emerged in a dynamic firm based in Bristol City Centre. You will facilitate daily HR functions, such as keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the HR processes.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. You will need to be able to work autonomously to ensure the end-to-end running of the HR function.
Job title: HR Coordinator
Reporting to: Group General Manager
Based: Bristol City Centre
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (experience dependent)
• Proven experience in a HR generalist role or relevant human resources/administrative position;
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality;
• Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously;
• Able to evidence an ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload;
• Strong communication skills and awareness of matters requiring high levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Willingness to travel in the UK as required;
• CIPD certification is an advantage.
• Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide initial assistance;
• Redirect HR related queries to the appropriate person(s);
• Maintain records of employee data (payroll, personal information, absence, training) in both paper and electronic format;
• Liaise with other departments as required;
• Support and coordinate the recruitment process;
• Assist Heads of Departments as needed;
• Coordinate training and seminars, ensure appropriate records are kept and maintained;
• Perform inductions and ensure all departments are aware of new starters and are ready for their arrival;
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity as required;
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects and other duties as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply today!
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking and driven Shop Manager to run our clients successful store in Bristol. We are seeking someone who will be passionate about driving our clients brand forward and fulfilling its potential with attention to detail, customer care and inspirational leadership.
Hours: Full Time – (Including Saturdays)
Duties will include:
• Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day management of the store, including sales, staff, stock and resources management, H&S and Hygiene compliance and training development
• Ensure the smooth running of the shop
• Drive successful performance
• Improve the customer experience and sales
• To work on the shop floor and be in constant contact with their customers and your team
• Ensure your team of staff give great customer service and elevate our status in the field
If you are ready for a new challenge, you will need to:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in a retail environment
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have experience working within budgets
• Speak and write in fluent English
• Have solid IT skills
• Have good organization and administration skills
• Be numerate to a good level
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-respected business in a wonderful part of Bristol. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Operational Engineering Administration Assistant
Work Pattern: 0800-1700, Normally Monday – Thursday and 08.00 – 16.00 on Friday, plus additional hours as required
• Ensure all in house Engineers and outside contractor reports are recorded
• Be fully conversant, issuing daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports
• Support the Operations Engineering Managers, Development Engineers and Team leaders in their daily admin duties
• Ensure all office duties are covered during absentees accordingly
• Update & Issue documentation from Third Party Compliance Inspections – KPI’s monthly, 6 weekly forecast weekly
• Monitor and administer the third-party inspections according to policy. Providing a point of contact for Inspectors if necessary
• Assist Managers and Inspectors in Scheduling inspections
• Update internal schedules
• Gather and tabulate Plant Availability & Error-rate analysis reports on equipment
• Obtain quotes and hire equipment for Operations or Engineering Managers as required, with Directors approval
• Carry out development projects as requested by the Operations engineering Director
• To liaise with other departments/Managers to ensure strong communication
• Ensure a Customer focus is maintained
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
• Positive work ethic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working individual. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Part Time Sales Manager
A busy hire company requires a new Sales Manager to manage new business and existing clients, as well as helping with day to day office duties and quoting for new jobs.
The role will involve:
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Building relationships with new clients
• Calling potential new clients from a managed data list
• Speaking to venues about becoming accredited suppliers
• Talking to show organisers of events such as CarFest, GoodWood, BBC, the Festival of Speed, Glastonbury, T4 festivals, X Factor, BAFTA as well as other potential clients
• Identifying market trends
• Regularly keeping up to date with the event industry in the UK
• Understanding and working on a managed database for quoting purposes (training will be given)
• Managing e mails and general calls into the business talking directly to brands and event organisers
• There is a large amount of cold calling to prospective new clients from trade press and industry magazines (a good and confident telephone manner is essential).
Requirements for the successful candidate:
• Excellent, polite and clear telephone manner. A person that can talk with confidence and enthusiasm about their products when talking to new clients. Unflappable demeanour when dealing with potential customers that may not want to talk
• Sales experience essential
• Preferably some experience of an existing CRM database management system
• Good command and use of the English language
• Ability to manage and sort databases, calendar appointments and data lists
• Good PC skills, particularly in EXCEL when managing client and database lists
• Eager to learn. Keen and enthusiastic with a positive outlook. Happy to work as a part of a small team
• Experience in the Event Industry is desired, but not essential
Hours are up to 20 hours per week to suit. The job may suit a working parent, as our Client are flexible on timings and happy for some unpaid holiday to be taken as required, in school holiday periods.
£19,500 pa pro rata
A fantastic subsidised canteen with free tea and coffee
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!