Our client based in North Bristol, a leading independent UK distributor, are seeking an Internal Sales Administrator to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Exceed sales and profitability targets
• Liaise with other members of the sales team and technical experts
• Respond to quotations in line with customer deadlines
• Enter sales orders onto the company system
• Provide admin support to the Service Centre
• Manage customer orders and purchase requisitions
• Review and process parts returns and warrantable claims
• Help resolve customer/supplier invoice queries
• Help to achieve monthly sales targets and KPI’s
• Work closely with external sales to help secure appointments
• Nurturing and growing business from key accounts
• Skilled in negotiating and closing deals
• Able to work unassisted when required
• Skilled in building customer relationships
• IT literate with written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to sell to new and existing clients
• Dynamic, confident and target driven
• Current driving license
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Administrator required to join a busy organisation in Bristol.
Contract: Full time, temporary (there may be the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate!)
Start date: March 25th
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:30am – 4:30pm)
The role will involve processing requests, raising orders, ensuring goods deliveries are made on time, filing documentation quickly and accurately and dealing with any general enquiries.
Suitable candidates for this role will have strong IT skills, have previous administration experience, be highly organised and have a good eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a flexible, hands on approach looking to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
Please submit your CV today!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join a privately-owned creative business in Bristol.
Contract: 6 months
Salary: £20,000 pr
Your duties will include everything from:
• Processing orders
• Dealing with incoming calls
• Collocating files and dispatch notes
• Invoicing and helping the Accounts Team
• General administration
• Typing letters
• Dealing with the post
• Covering reception
• Filling and photocopying
The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work. If you have a confident and polite phone manner and some previous office experience, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV today.
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a highly successful company in Bristol. They are seeking someone who has a customer service focus with great numeracy skills and an ability to work well under pressure!
Contract: Full time, perm
To provide an efficient and effective billing support service by way of:
• Accurate and timely production of billing activity
• Timely resolution of queries
• Client and matter opening
• Generation and distribution of reports
• Generation of Billing Guides/Pre-bills
• Accurate production of all types of billing
• Timely resolution of queries
• An ability to provide clear and concise reports and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the data contained
• Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery
• Ability to undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required while maintaining coverage of billing activities
• Previous billing experience
• Customer service driven
• Excellent numeracy skills
• The ability to deliver under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• Team player – willingness to help across teams when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company with great career prospects – submit your CV today!
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive Travel Coordinator to join our clients successful and hard-working team in Bristol. The role will involve the day to day management of a fleet of tipper vehicles and sub-contractors in the Bristol and surrounding area.
Contract: Full time, perm (6:00am-6:30pm)
This role is dynamic and can evolve and develop as is necessary to achieve a competent and efficient driving staff and transport management team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• In charge of the day to day operations of the transport department
• Dealing with client orders and enquiries
• Ensuring company compliance of all transport policies, legislation and procedures to do with tachograph and working time directive. (Knowledge desirable not essential)
• Managing, monitoring and developing a team of drivers
• Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities
• Resolving and managing customer queries courteously and efficiently
• Responsible for all initial vehicle incident investigations
• Ensure all drivers are fit to work & have necessary licences/qualifications prior to driving
• Ensure all daily vehicle safety records are received and actioned
• Monitor productivity
• Maintain holiday schedule for driving staff
• Excellent knowledge of Bristol area
• People management
• Customer service
• Computer literate
• Good administration skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Attention to detail
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company. If you are seeking your next role and have relevant experience, then please submit your CV today!
Customer Service Agent
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude. Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £22,809.55 p.a. with up to 10% bonus payable monthly
Start Date: ASAP
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors and to ensure customers invoice queries are resolved swiftly.
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
• Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
• Great team player
• Happy following instructions and procedures
• Motivated to achieve personal work goals and objectives
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
A varied and busy role with great benefits, an opportunity not to miss – please apply today!
We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Weighbridge Operator. This is a full time, ongoing position with an immediate start available for the right candidate.
• Full time Monday- Friday 6.30am -6pm
• Rate of pay £8.50 per hour
• Weekly paid
• 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
• Full training will be given
The role will mainly consist of:
• Ensuring all vehicles entering site are familiar with the site rules and speed restrictions
• Any loaded vehicles entering site are challenged and directed to correct tipping area
• All loads monitored in and out
• All loaded sub-contractors leaving site to confirm location of the load
• Ensuring wagons are weighed and weights logged and recorded where required
• To ensure no vehicle goes out of the yard overweight
• Monitor and record all third-party vehicles entering site for minor collections
• Take payments for collections as required and send all payments to accounts department
• Issue ticket books to sub-contractors and drivers as required
• Update the Transport Office by producing a daily spreadsheet of all loads entering and exiting site
• Manage customer and sub-contractor enquiries as necessary
• Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
• Ability to work on own and as part of a team
• Excellent telephone manner
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Experience of working within Transport industry desirable
• Keen to learn new skills
• Must hold a valid driving licence.
If you are interested in the above vacancy, please submit your CV today.
We have an exciting ongoing assignment for someone who loves numbers! Working in the city centre for a fantastic company you will be joining a tight-knit team of 3 where you will receive ongoing training and guidance.
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temporary, ongoing
Working hours: 30+ pw (working times can be flexible to suits the successful candidate)
• Maintain cashbooks
• Monthly reconciliation
• Maintain purchase and sales ledger duties
• Prepare invoices and statements
• Run reports (training provided)
• Cash handling and cash management
• Assist in processing payroll
• Assist with nominal ledger
• Assist with budgets and year end activities as appropriate
• Accurate numerical and good analytical skills
• Excellent time management skills
• IT proficient, with good knowledge of Microsoft products Word and Excel
If you are numerate and are seeking work immediately then please submit your CV today!
We have an excellent opportunity for an organised, hard-working and personable individual to join our client’s experienced and privately-owned company based in Bristol.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Shifts: 5 days a week with ideally 2 Saturdays each month (with a day off in the week)
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Duties to include:
• Provide a warm, professional welcome to all visitors, greeting them with courtesy, in a friendly and business-like manner
• Answer the telephone in a professional manner and field calls appropriately
• When sales staff are unavailable, take accurate messages and pass them on quickly via email or face to face if urgent
• Marketing - update our client’s ‘wall’ with new displays
• Diary management for appointments
• Ensure completion of relevant paperwork
• Scan and record all client ID
• File brochures according to our client’s filing system
• Follow up on new leads in good time, e.g. from the company website
• Support the sales staff in their administration, including responding to enquiries on appointments, and general enquiries
• Keep the front reception tidy
• Close down the office
The Successful Candidate:
This role requires exceptional customer service skills with a talent to adapt your manner to make different visitors feel welcome. You will be a people person who is confident face to face and on the telephone but with a genuine and naturally friendly disposition.
Based in our client’s head office in Bristol you will create an excellent first impression. You will be an experienced organiser and administrator.
Diary management and a knowledge of the local area is desirable. The ability to prioritise your workload is essential. You will be able to communicate well in writing with good English.
• Bonuses based on team performance not just for the sales staff – they work as a team and value the importance of every member for their unique contribution
• Great office environment based in a desirable Bristol location
• Generous salary + annual salary review.
• Holidays 20 days plus bank holidays.
Business Support Assistant
An excellent opportunity to train as a Business Support Assistant in our client’s busy Bristol office. The role requires an enthusiastic and flexible individual with a team-based approach, and the ability to take responsibility for accuracy and efficiency. At least two years' administrative or customer service experience is required. The role is suited to a candidate looking for a long-term position in administration.
Contract: Full time, perm
Your duties will include:
• Answering, transferring calls and taking messages
• Booking and coordinating meeting rooms
• Organising buffet lunches and refreshments
• Arranging travel and accommodation bookings
• Keeping client areas and kitchen clean and tidy
• Opening, distributing, and collecting post and internal mail
• Ordering stationery and office supplies
• Other general administration duties
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Competence with MS Word and Outlook
• A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent), including Maths and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable administrative experience while working for a highly successful company in Bristol. If you are looking for your next role, please apply today!
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys building business relationships from the ground up. Maximising on all call activities, increasing sales within the territory and getting involved with marketing/project activities.
The Corporate Account Executive is a strategic, consultative sales professional responsible for prospecting, cultivating and penetrating sales.
Our client has grown year on year and is a leading business within their industry sector which means that progression within the organisation is a strong possibility. There is a deep focus on company culture, and they are committed to being a company that is transparent and mindful. If you are seeking an opportunity where each and every employee has value, then keep reading!
Salary: £23,000-£24,000k + commission
Location: North Bristol
Contract: Full time, permanent
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Develop strategies to grow, enhance and maintain current long-term profitable customer relationships
• Participate in the identification and qualification of new customer prospects
• Upon identifying customer business objectives, identify and demonstrate how our client’s products and services meet customer needs
• Serve as a Trusted Advisor to the customer using a proactive, strategic approach, while developing tactical plans to drive strategy
• Achieve all sales activity standards, and revenue and performance objectives related to retention and growth of both existing and new customer prospects
• Drive target products and promotions
• Work closely with the Sales Team to provide a seamless customer experience
• Pro-actively call and email customers
• Maintain accurate customer relationship management system data, including daily activities and account updates on the new company sales CRM system
• Handle day-to-day campaign activity with other members of the Sales Team
• Support the Sales Directors by being an integral part of the team
The successful candidate will collaborate on team strategy, handle key projects and provide day-to-day internal support to the Sales Directors on all sales-related initiatives and key account management, ensuring overall business objectives are achieved.
• People person who enjoys relationship building
• Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
• Previous sales experience (essential)
• Great enthusiasm and energy
• Happy to work to a targets and deadlines
• Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding and highly successful company, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full OR part-time basis for 3-4 months.
Working hours –Full Time or Part Time available
Contract: Temporary (3-4 months, potentially longer)
Location: North Somerset
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with clients specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As an AutoCAD technician you will need to appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes. Good communications, numeracy and IT skills are all important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. You will also need to have good colour vision and be able to visualise designs.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
• Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
• Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
• Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
• Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
• Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!
Our Client, a friendly and professional business in Bristol are looking for a new Property Administrator to join their small and busy team on a full-time basis to cover maternity leave for 9-12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who drives and is looking to work within a property environment without having to work weekends!
Contract: Full time, contract 9-12 months (no weekends!)
A great all-rounder role that will integrate all aspects of property, with duties will including:
• Dealing with day to day queries via telephone and face to face
• Liaising with landlords and tenants
• Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
• Ensuring the database is up to date and accurate with client information
• Coordinating property inspections
• Diary management
• Creating and overseeing the signing of contractual documents
• Reception duties when required/welcoming people into the office
• General office and administrative duties
Applicants must be enthusiastic and articulate, with a high level of IT literacy; although personality and the determination to succeed are the most vital qualities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, well presented team player to join this forward thinking, well established agency. The successful candidate will ideally have worked customer facing role previously, although full training and support will be given.
You will need to be a strong communicator both over the phone and face to face, have a full clean driving licence and own transport. The successful candidate must have a good sense of humour, be highly motivated and possess a natural flair for providing quality customer service.
An opportunity not to be missed - if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic business In Bristol!
With continued growth our client is looking to fill a new role which will support the South West Sales Representative as a PA with his daily duties along with working as a Sales Coordinator to support the wider team.
Salary: £25,000.00 (depending on experience)
Hours: 7am-4:45pm (a later start time could be accommodated)
• Excellent PC skills – this role requires an ability to constantly utilise and switch between a number of software solutions including:
o A CRM system
o Microsoft Excel
o Google Maps
o Sales analysis software
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), with an ability to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
• Excellent organisational skills to plan diaries, activities and appointments
• Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
Our client has a sales team consisting of 5 fulltime representatives covering the UK. The South West region remains their core area and this role will be focused on supporting this Sales Representative’s activities. This will include appointment booking, diary planning and general administrative duties, in order to maximise the Sales Rep’s time.
• A competitive salary plus bonuses
• A host of benefits including free lunch every day!
• A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
• Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
• Quality office facilities
Superb customer service is vitally important to our client and as you will be dealing directly with customers and prospects every day, it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them. This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team in a fun industry. If it sounds like your perfect role for you, please apply today!