Our well respected Client based in north Bristol are seeking a Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager to join their fun and lively team on a 12 month contract.
Hours: 21 hours - flexi
Holiday: 26 days a year
Length: 12 months
Hourly rate: £12.80
• Fully manage all sponsorship and exhibition logistics for allocated clients within the Events Team
• Act as main contact for all sponsors, exhibitors and their agencies for all industry activities at conferences
• Act as key contact for exhibition contractor for each event
• Liaise with Event Managers and Commercial Sales Manager to ensure all sponsorship and exhibition management activities are running to schedule and budget, and provide excellent customer service to the client’s industry partners
• To deliver excellent client service, with all sponsorship and exhibition activities being delivered in line with the event timeline and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Manage internal relationships and timelines across teams to ensure delivery on the above
• Ensure regular and consistent updates to the Client lead on each event and/or to the Event Team Manager
Main duties will include:
• Organise logistical arrangements for commercial exhibitions
• Manage chosen venues including site visits, room allocation and audio-visual services
• Ensure all documentation and physical exhibitions are compliant with industry guidelines and regulations
• Responsibility for the creation and development of Exhibition Technical Manuals for allocated clients in liaison with exhibition and venue suppliers
• Work closely with the Client Lead or Events Team Manager and the Sales Team to create, maintain and manage the event budget; working towards exceeding budget for revenue and reducing budgeted expenditure for the exhibition and sponsorship elements
• Support the Client Lead or Event Team Manager in the reconciliation of events for exhibition and sponsorship items
What are we looking for?
• Experience in events (essential)
• Very good interpersonal skills
• Very good time management skills and demonstrative ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• Very good IT skills - Microsoft Office
• Highly organised, confident and well-presented with a real passion for delivering impeccable events
• Demonstrates a ‘can do’ positive attitude
• Appropriately investigates problems, situations or opportunities to enhance understanding and provide suggested solutions
• An independent thinker who has confidence in ability
• Excellent spoken and written English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hard-working and dynamic team for a 12 month period - apply today!
Part Time Administrator
Working a flexible 21 hours per week, based in North Somerset. This role is suited to an experienced administrator who is a starter/finisher and enjoys multi-tasking
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
· Progressing paperwork from the point of order to final taxing and delivery, to include filing
· Process sales costs sheets/orders in a timely and accurate manner
· Carrying out any searches and subsequent transfers necessary to fulfil the order
· Liaising with the sales team regarding progress of their customer requirements
· Ensure all the required information is loaded on to the system
· Provide a professional administration service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction
· Creating and maintaining vehicle stock records
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator, who can ideally demonstrate previous experience within a similar role. You will also:
· Be able to develop knowledge of specifications and ordering systems
· IT literate
· Good telephone and interpersonal skills
· Have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy
· Must be numerate, accurate and show attention to detail
· Enthusiastic with a desire to learn all aspects of the admin function
Our client is looking for a career receptionist for their prestigious office in Clifton. This position is for someone with bags of initiative and some previous office experience who can grow the position and take total ownership whilst assisting other staff members when things are particularly busy.
Duties will include:
Acting as the first point of contact – meeting and greeting
Relationship building, ensuring that all callers are made to feel important
Answering the telephone and putting the calls through to the relevant person
Helping the customer through their journey
Keeping the reception area tidy
Appointment and diary management
Typing of letters, answering emails
Ensuring that all files are complete and chasing on outstanding information
Responding to general emails
Smart, polite and professional at all times
Organised and able to cope with stressful situations
Answering the telephone with three rings
Excellent customer service skills
Knowledge of Word/Excel
The ability to prioritise
Motivated, hard-working and adaptable
A really varied role that calls for a team player with lots of initiative. Suited to someone who really likes people and enjoys relationship building.
Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to get into a varied administrative role with a focus on finance. This is a niche business that is continually evolving, the culture is informal but hard working and there is a relaxed dress code. The role will involve finance, operations and administration duties, full training will be given but tasks include:
Scanning and recording receipts
Assisting with ledgers
Answering the telephones, directing queries to the relevant teams
Maintaining filing systems
Assisting the marketing team with emphasis on a new app
General office duties
Using SAGE, training can be given
In order to carry out this role you will have:
6 months minimum work experience
A head for figures and an eye for detail
Excellent telephone manner
Happy to turn a hand to various tasks
Ability to work within a small team
Strong prioritisation skills
Excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a career within finance whilst learning other skills.
Temporary Accounts/Finance Administrator
Working for this highly regarded Bristol business, this accounts/finance role could run for 3 months and may lead to a permanent accounts role. Based in the city centre the role is a general accounts position embracing a variety of duties to include:
Maintain purchase ledger and prepare the purchase invoice payment runs each month
Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
Cash handling and cash management
Communicating with clients, suppliers and banks
Filing of invoices
Preparing cash flow statements
Assist with payroll
Ad hoc financial analyses as required
Experience and Qualities
Previous accounts experience
Trustworthy and discrete
Ability to work to deadlines
Communications and Marketing Officer
Marketing and comms role - temporary ongoing opportunity with our city centre client. You will be an experienced marketing professional with the ability to:
Create content for the website and social media, community newspaper and PR to increase staff and external stakeholder engagement.
Oversee the production of internal and external facing corporate documents, including coordinating content, sign off, design (in-house by the Communications Assistant or commissioned from external designers) and printing.
Manage the Communications Assistant and/or marketing and communications apprentices and interns
Provide day-to-day support to the marketing and communications team as required.
Oversee the production of key corporate publications for external audiences, Liaise with a range of colleagues to keep corporate documents on time and to schedule.
Oversee the audit and design of information with the support of the Communications Assistant, to ensure leaflets and other literature are up to date
Act as an ambassador for accessibility within the marketing communications team, managing the production of accessible documents in different formats as required
Contribute to digital and social media content creation, including website content, day to day social media management and creation of recruitment campaigns for social media.
Leading external recruitment campaigns from a communications perspective.
Support the identification and management of PR opportunities, for example by organising radio interviews and articles for the press, to promote our services from time to time.
Provide support to internal organisational events
Contribute to the development of the department’s strategy and plans as part of the wider marketing and communications team.
Exceptional writing and editing skills.
Exceptional verbal communication, influencing and negotiation skills,
Good digital media skills, including an ability to use a Wordpress content management system, to create and manage social media content on Facebook and Twitter.
Goal focused, tactful and discrete
Able to work collaboratively within a team, yet also capable of working on own initiative.
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
Immediate start, flexible on the two days.
Our Client based in Bristol are seeking a hard-working Procurement Officer to provide procurement support to the day to day operation of current programmes and bids to help ensure that supply chain activities are managed effectively in the interests of the business and to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
• Provide support to the project teams and understand the project procurement requirements and help with the sourcing and procurement of goods and services to meet expectations
• Maintenance of the project Supplier Commitment Records
• Raising purchase requisitions and the administration of purchase orders and amendments to ensure timely achievement of project objectives
• Preparation of requests for quotation to suppliers to meet the requirements and demands of the business and projects
• Manage and maintain the goods in/out process, raising Good Received Notes and dispatch documentation and dispatching goods
• Processing of supplier invoices ensuring all deliverables have been met and appropriate budget holder sign-off is obtained in a timely manner
• Gathering of due diligence and assessment information of suppliers to be added to the Company Approved Suppliers List
• Keep regular contact with suppliers/vendors to resolve any order or delivery problems
• Maintain key supplier performance metrics and contribute to internal and Corporate reporting requirements
• Maintain and ensure all Approved Supplier approval documentation is kept up to date
• Assist in the administration of procurement processes and procedures within the business
• Comply with and promote an ethical approach to supply chain management
Skills and Experiences:
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Prioritise own workload and organise own time to achieve objectives
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently whilst paying attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Contribute as an effective team member
• Ability to work with and deal with individuals at all levels of business both internally and externally
• High standard of technical skills including MS Office particularly Excel
Contacts and communications:
• Frequent contact internally with all project and Senior Management Team members.
• Frequent external communication with supply chain
This is a 9 month contract paying £16.35ph, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Associate (Telesales) to join our Client’s team in Bristol!
Purpose of role:
To establish and grow new clients and business opportunities. The role is primarily telesales and client management with some face to face meetings while undertaking internet and telephone research to facilitate client acquisition.
Identify business opportunities to work with social housing providers/local authorities, promoting our Client’s funding offering
Build pipeline which exceeds budget and supports delivery commitments to utility partners
Build multiple trust-based relationships at the most senior level with key clients and prospects
Liaise between internal delivery teams and clients, translating technical information into lay man’s terms
Identify and manage campaigns to generate leads
Gather market intelligence to feed back into the company
The ability to spot opportunities and develop a viable sales proposition
Telesales skills and experience in a B2B environment
Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new services and be able to identify opportunities for selling these when engaging with clients
Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients to develop repeat business
Experience or knowledge of managing and working in field sales/lead generation
Excellent communication and influencing skills, both internally and externally
Display tenacity and enjoy the challenge of a customer focused and fast paced sales environment
Ability to maintain motivation needed to spend majority of every day on outgoing sales calls, without direct supervision
Have an ethical attitude and a positive working ethic
Strong drive for results, ability to set own goals
Ability to think creatively
Ability to work collaboratively internally and to draw on available expertise and support
This is a full time, permanent position offering a starting salary of circa £24,000, based in central Bristol.
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
£26k to £29k per annum plus benefits
As part of a small Finance and Operations team you will be responsible for all aspects of finance operations processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping, including management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and general ledger
• Processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, quotes and sales invoices
• Cash management, including reconciliations and short- and medium-term forecasting
• Assisting with the preparation of management accounts, including analysis, writing journals
and processing accruals and prepayments
• Supporting financial reporting for projects, payroll processing and HMRC returns
• Supporting the wider business with ad hoc financial and operational requests as part of the
• Business Operations function
• This role is earmarked for development into a potential future Financial Controller position and will also have significant input into the implementation of an ERP system in 2018, providing the opportunity to influence process design and development focusing on maximising business efficiency.
• To be considered for the role you should have the following:
• Experience in some or all of the above responsibilities
• Flexibility, accuracy and diligence under pressure
• A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to apply enthusiasm to all activities
• You will also have achieved or be working towards completion of a relevant accounting qualification
• (in which case support can be provided on a case-by-case basis).
• You should be an enthusiastic, determined and motivated individual with the desire to progress within this role
• You will be looking to make an impact on a growing team working within a fast growing
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client in Bristol are looking to appoint an exceptional person, who will meet and greet all customers and assist with their requirements. You will also be responsible for operating a busy switchboard.
Full Time 8:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00
One day every other weekend on a rotational basis
Customer Reception Team
The successful candidate will have an outgoing personality, be of smart appearance and possess the confidence to deal with customers’ high expectations. This would be an ideal position for someone with prestige customer service experience, ideally within the retail or hospitality industry.
• A generous holiday allowance (33 days)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private healthcare
• Childcare voucher scheme
• On-site staff parking
• You will also receive excellent training and development
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Who are we looking for? Someone fun, enthusiastic, gifted, passionate, get our drift? If you have worked on a help desk and have an accountancy background with a qualification such as AAT or ACCA, and if you have supported a product such as Sage, then you may be the perfect candidate!
You’ll need to get on with the great people who work for our client and you’ll have a unique opportunity to help with the future roadmaps of the software as well as being the voice of the customer within the team.
• Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
• Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls
• Address user queries regarding use of applications
• Log and process requests for change / Enhancements
• Updating and Managing Knowledge base
• Assist with resolution of logs
• Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
• Own documentation and be uber organized
• Controlled testing of application patches and new releases
• Producing and updating Manuals / Procedures / Training Videos
• Remote Training
There are opportunities for progression in the role for the right candidate!
It would be lovely if you are:
• Experienced in Software Support and Accountancy
• Want to build relationships with our friendly customers
• Have 2 or more years working in a software support role (not technical)
• Have a finance background and AAT or ACCA qualification
• The ability to multi task and be organised
• Have super admin skills
• Ability to provide a fantastic standard of customer service
• Competitive basic salary (somewhere between £18,000 and £21,000 DOE)
• Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful company. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!
A well-established property company in Bristol is now looking for an outgoing team player with a positive attitude to join their forward thinking, successful team as a Lettings Administrator.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, every other Saturday 9am-5pm
The role may include the following (but is not limited to):
• Offering support and assistance to Lettings Negotiators and Managers
• Updating the website
• Working within the Maintenance Team and providing support
• Diary management
• Conducting out-of-office inspections
• Taking photos and writing reports for owners
• Producing tenancy agreements
• Handling incoming mail and directing these to the appropriate members of staff
• Ensuring sufficient stock of property details
• Checking new properties and price reductions are advertised in the window display
• General administrative duties, including filing, faxing and photocopying
• Answering the telephone
• Sending marketing text messages and emails
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the office. You will be required to be friendly, helpful, well presented and articulate as you will be dealing with the public, face to face and over the telephone. Some computer knowledge is needed but more important is attitude.
Ability to think on your feet
Holds a Full UK Driving License
You will be provided with 2-3 months training to ensure you are fully equipped to compete the role to a high standard.
This is a varied and exciting job opportunity, if it sounds perfect for you, apply today!
Working for our successful client based in North Bristol, this is a role that is varied and fun, where no day is the same.
• Salary: £10,000-£15,0000
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and every other Saturday 9am-5pm with one day off the same week as working Saturday
• Commission: a % of the team’s monthly income over threshold. This would be approximately £200-£300 per month and introduced after a few months into the job
• 20 Days holiday
• Internal and external training programmes which can lead to recognised certificates within the industry
• Speaking with clients and taking messages
• Typing documents and letters
• Uploading information onto the website
• Preparing advertisements from templates
• Raising invoices
• Ordering stationary and general office duties
The job will be suitable for an individual who is very well organised, can deal with the public, has a full clean driving licence and is a good team player.
Candidates should have:
• Good prioritisation and time management skills
• Strong administration and customer service ability
• Attention to detail
• Working ability of MS office
Great team environment, good benefits and ongoing training is available, apply today!