Our Client based in North Bristol has an immediate opportunity for a Junior Product Development Technician to join their hardworking team.
The company has grown year on year and is a leading business within their industry sector which means that progression within the organisation is a strong possibility!
• Location: Bristol
• Longevity: Permanent, Full Time
• Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
• Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days holiday with length of service), pension scheme, access to healthcare services
• Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
• Start Date: ASAP
• To source product at most competitive price, to maximise company gross margin
• To regularly review the performance of the product portfolio by supplier
• To bring excitement, support and a wealth of product knowledge
• To support in all technical aspects of products
• To advise the correct diagnosis of spare parts required, minimising requirements and cost wherever possible
• To assist, where required, with direct communication with customers to aid explanation of a technical issue
• Sourcing new products and resourcing existing products from new and existing partner factories
• Creating and maintaining product specification sheets
• Ensuring the correct specification is maintained by partner factories
• Managing partner factory relationships with regard to specification, samples, QC, technical information, price negotiation, new product development, and general communications
• Providing product training to other departments
• Maintaining and updating training manuals
• Managing product selection processes for customer catalogues, including sourcing and specifying new product samples, arranging customer viewings & photography, providing technical specifications for customer documentation, overseeing amends to specification and negotiating prices
• To work alongside the QC team to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company quality control processes
• To review and propose product and packaging improvements
• To propose and ensure products are tested in line with the company policies
• To support the project to improve the attractive, protective and green credentials of our client’s packaging
Skills and Experience
• Ability to work as both part of a small team, and individually when required
• Willingness to learn and retain information – training will be required
• Flexibility to move outside the job description as and when required
• Desire to help the company achieve its goals
• Self-motivated, positive, confident and self-assured
This is fun, fast paced environment within a business that provides great incentives and a great working environment. If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply today!
Are you looking to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a vibrant, energetic and award-winning team based in Bristol.
This is a dynamic role that will allow you to become part of a hardworking and friendly team, within a company who pride themselves on delivering first class service to all clients. Assisting the busy sales team, you will be a motivated and proactive individual eager to learn new skills.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Processing sales
• Raising invoices
• Client correspondence via phone and email
• Supporting the sales team
• Completing office administration
• Updating company databases
• Other ad hoc duties as required
As a Sales Administrator you will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
For a change to kick-start your successful career within the property industry please submit your CV today.
Our successful client, a growing distribution business has an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team as an Account Management. This is an office-based position which will involve working with both new and existing business.
Job Types: Full-time, Perm
Salary: £19,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year depending on experience, including bonus structure and uncapped commission
Holiday: 20 days + plus bank holidays
Free onsite parking
Working hours: either 08:00- 17:00 or 08:30-17:30
Good commercial thinking is essential along with the drive to win the business. All whilst maintaining the outstanding customer service levels that our client prides itself on.
Previous experience in an Account Management/Sales environment would be preferable although not essential, as full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Personal skill set requirements:
• Excellent communicator
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Eagerness to win business
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Forward thinking
• IT Literate
• GCSEs (or new 2017 standard grades 9-4) at grade C or above in Maths & English
We are looking for an ambitious person who is seeking a long-term opportunity with real progression. If this role interests you, please apply today!
We are seeking a process driven individual to join our client’s successful property company in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will support a team of 4 Property Managers with the administration and general office duties to ensure a smooth service to clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to stand in for Property Managers if they are out of the office/on holiday.
Location: Bristol (no parking)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Duties will include:
1. Scanning and Invoicing
3. Querying utility bills
4. Keeping folders in order
5. Booking in Property Manager inspections
6. Booking in Property Manger check outs
7. Arranging gas tests and processing certificates
8. Arranging PAT Test and processing certificates
9. Arranging 5 yearly electricals and processing certificates
10. Arranging fire alarm and emergency lighting and processing certificates
11. Arranging Unvented Water Heaters servicing
12. Keeping on top of legionnaire tests
13. Responding to telephone and email enquiries
14. Other general ad hoc administrative duties as required
1. Process driven with a high attention to detail
2. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Highly organised
If you are seeking a role within the property industry and are a hard-working and reliable individual then please submit your CV today!
We are seeking a proactive and detail orientated individual with previous Bids experience to join our highly successful and professional client in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £30,000
Contract: Full time, perm
Based in Bristol within the Business Development and Marketing team, the successful candidate will provide day-to-day project management/support.
The role will work closely with the Bids Manager with a need to coordinate along with prioritise their workloads based on the demands of the firm.
• To assist in the delivery of compelling, high impact and high quality bids
• To support the Bid Manager to implement successfully a coherent and efficient tender process
• To ensure that information about tender wins and losses are communicated
• To provide efficient and effective bids project management and support
• Acting as a deputy for the Bids Manager and providing additional bids support cover when Bids Manager is out of office.
• Undertaking large/high value private and public sector tenders and framework appointments
• Daily tracking of opportunities and circulating – direct, adverts or national, regional, local hubs
• Information management of procurement hubs
• Management of new tender opportunities from initial notification through to submission and presentation
• Creating InDesign images for tenders responses and presentations
• Ensuring tenders go through the BIDs checklist to ensure best practice is followed
• Updating tender portal – adding tender documents, compliance documents, methodologies
• Developing and continually refreshing libraries of information e.g. credential database, quality policies, experience sheets etc.
• Undertaking tender feedback/debriefs
• Excellent IT skills is a must including internet, intranet, portals, submission of bids online, communication and questions with prospective clients, spreadsheets, databases
• Excellent communicator across multiple stakeholders
• Excellent organisation skills
• Strong Written and verbal communication
Previous bids experience is essential for this role, if you feel you have the required skills and experiences please submit your CV today!
Senior Transport Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Senior Transport Administrator on a permanent or temp-to-perm basis.
Hours: Full time Monday- Friday 8am-6pm
Holiday: 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Start: Immediate start available
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management of a modern road transport operation, including customer liaison, sub contract liaison, fuel management, providing driver and vehicle Operator Licence compliance information, generating management reports, reflecting sales and costings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• In receipt of calls and emails from customers, and processing requests and orders through internal work management systems
• Liaise with Sub contractors, obtaining information relating to work completion
• Manage levels of usage of white and red diesel, for various sites, ensure accurate reporting of stocks, and ensuring reordering is done to maintain working balances
• Preparation and completion of management reports
• Provide information relating to the movement and usage of company plant and third-party usage
• Processing driver holiday requests
• Maintaining sufficient supply and stocks of employee P.P.E. and documentation relating to the transport operation
Qualifications and Skills:
• Educated to A-level or equivalent.
• Experience of working in a customer services environment.
• Excellent communication skills including competence in email and excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Trainee Property Manager
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Trainee Property Manager on behalf of our Bristol based client - a highly successful independent letting and property management company.
The Trainee Property Manager position is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s enthusiastic customer focused property management department. The ideal candidate will either have previous experience in property or have a real interest in the property industry.
The Trainee Property Manager will receive focused inhouse training on every aspect of a Property Managers role and as their experience grows so will their portfolio of properties. In addition to the in house training the Trainee Property Manager will be helped to gain the Level 3 NFOPP Qualification in Letting and Property Management.
On a personal level great autonomy is given with this role so the successful individual must thrive in a busy environment, relish responsibility and the challenges this brings, be thoroughly organised and appreciate the value of customer service.
1 Management of Tenancies
• Maintaining accurate data base of managed properties
• Property inspections and subsequent reports
• Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
• Issuing of legal notices
2 Management of Maintenance Issues
• Management of day to day maintenance issues
• Management of external contractors
• Liaising with landlords and tenants
3 Tenancy Check Outs
• Acknowledgment of notices – Landlord and Tenant
• End of tenancy check outs
• Deposit returns / negotiations / disputes
• Management of cleaning / maintenance work
• General advice to Landlords of unmanaged properties
Hours: 40 hours a week (some Saturday mornings – typically 8 in 16)
Salary: £21,400 OTE as Trainee, £24,400 OTE as Property Manager
Basic 18K increased to 21K on successful completion of NFOPP Qualification.
Bonus of £200 a month on completion of End of Month Report/ Office Target
Annual customer service bonus of 1K available
Holiday: 20 days per annum (increasing a day each year of service to max of 25)
Benefits: Company pension (after 3 months service). Private Medical Care (after 12 months)
Car: Use of pool car for business needs
We understand the vital role a quality Trainee Property Manager plays in a successful letting agency and we are therefore pleased to offer a very competitive salary, team commission, private medical care and company pension. In addition to this the successful candidate will receive continued professional development and be pushed to become a property manager.
Customer Service Administrator
A well-established distribution company in Bristol is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join their busy and lively team.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Taking orders over the telephone
• Sending delivery notes
• Updating stock records
• Dealing with any problems that may arise
The suitable candidate need not have worked within an office environment previously but will have strong communication skills and a can-do approach with the ability to learn details of a technical product range.
The successful candidate is also required to have their own transport due to the location (public transport links are limited).
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Access would be useful. Full training can be given. Immediate start, please apply today to kick-start your career!
We are seeking a proactive and reliable Team Leader to effectively and professionally process client orders, ensuring excellence of customer service and fulfilment of client expectations at all times.
Contract: Full time, permanent
1. Consistently provide excellent customer service
2. Sales order management. Working within a team you will:
a. Ensure the timely processing of orders received onto company systems
b. Carry out job processes including purchase orders
c. Manage supplier performance on an order by order basis to ensure delivery dates and client expectations are met
d. Effectively communicate with the client so they are kept fully informed of job progress throughout the order cycle
3. Support colleagues as necessary to ensure customer experience is of an even and high standard at all times
4. Aid and support the Customer Service Manager with customer requests for schedule/dates, and queries
5. Closely liaise with the production and despatch departments
6. Assist Stock Purchasing Coordinator & Manager with purchasing of stock items from suppliers
7. Answering in-coming phone-calls to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and highly successful company in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. If you are a reliable, organised and proactive individual who can hit the ground running then please submit your CV today.
We are seeking an organised and hard-working individual to join our clients small and successful company based in Bristol.
Contract: Full time, perm
- Data/order entry
- Chasing up of delivery for customers
- Processing orders
- Allocating of payments to customer accounts
- Updating customer accounts including address and contact number
- Phone and email correspondence
- Resolving of complaints
- General administrative duties
- Good attention to detail
- Able to follow processes whilst also using own initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a small team
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems
Our client is currently in the process of merging two I.T. systems so they are seeking someone who is familiar with technology and computer systems. If you are seeking your next role and enjoy working in a friendly team orientated environment, please apply today!
Customer Service Team Leader
We are seeking a customer focused and people orientated individual who has a natural ability to manage a team in a positive and proactive manner.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Hours: 39 hours - working flexibly between Monday and Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 5.30pm
• Salary: Up to £25,000k
The successful candidate will ensure that Customer Service is at the forefront of everything they do. Your team will have key objectives to meet, which centre around accuracy, quality and speed of order processing. You will also build relationships and support their national sales representatives providing timely information when required.
The successful candidate will be charismatic and a great motivator. They will take pride in developing and managing their team. With previous experience of conducting appraisals and giving regular honest feedback with the focus on ensuring great customer results.
• Promoting Health & Safety in the workplace
• Responsible for all HR issues within the team including: recruitment, development, communication, discipline and absence management
• To lead, develop and motivate the team to give team members the best opportunity to perform at their best
• To lead by example and demonstrate behaviours expected
• To manage performance through the setting and monitoring of key performance indicators and to conduct regular performance reviews
• To identify areas for continuous improvement both within the team, department and business
• To support your team, supporting problem solving and ensuring resolution to issues that could impact the customer
• To produce monthly reports updating team and department results
• Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above or equivalent (qualification or experience)
• Previous work experience in a busy customer service environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in team management
• Experience of performance management - appraisals etc.
This is a permanent, full time role. If you want to be part of a motivated and high performing team, please apply!
Part Time Receptionist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organised and reliable candidate to join our client’s busy team in Bristol as a Part-Time Receptionist. They are a lovely smiley bunch who work hard and support each other at all times. If you enjoy working as part of a tight-knit and loyal team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job title: Part-Time Receptionist
Hours: 16.5 hours pw
Salary: £7.83 ph initially and £8.26ph once probation has been passed
• Booking appointments
• Welcoming visitors and answering queries
• Responding to telephone enquiries
• Booking transport
• Accepting requests for letters
• Printing reports
• Scanning letters and results
• Accepting new registrations
• Issuing computerised documentation
• Maintaining a tidy reception desk and waiting room
• Taking accurate messages
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
• Previous customer service experience
• A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Full in-depth training for 1 month along with continued guidance will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are a friendly, approachable and hard-working individual who is seeking their next career-step, please submit your CV today!
Are you seeking an opportunity to work within a professional legal environment? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a highly organised and reliable PA to join our client’s successful firm in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
The PA will act as workflow manager for support services including delegating and supervising the completion of document production, file management and copying/scanning work. The PA will take an active interest in and obtain a thorough understanding of all aspects of client requirements to provide exceptional service levels to both the lawyers and clients.
• Diary management
• Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc and liaise with other attendees, both internal and external
• Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations
• Arrange or, where necessary, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc
• Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements
• Support with marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
• Liaising with Business Development and Marketing regarding arrangements for events and producing marketing material
• Take internal and external telephone queries
• Monitor post and/or e-mails
Client relationship management
• Reporting to external clients on a weekly and monthly basis
• Assist in resolving client queries
• Enter, maintain and update client details on the contacts system
• Assist with the billing and credit control process
• Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate
• Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
• Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
• Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company with great career prospects – submit your CV today!
Temporary Credit Controller
We are recruiting for a Temporary Credit Controller to join our successful client in North Somerset for 3 weeks. The successful candidate will assist in the allocation of invoices and credit notes.
Location: North Somerset
Contract: Temp 3 weeks starting 10th December
• To liaise with customer services, the sales team and external customers
• To drive the investigation, creation, tracking and subsequent approval of credit notes
• Driven individual with a can-do attitude and willingness to help others succeed
• Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
• Numerate and comfortable with working to challenging targets
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent English Skills, both written and verbal
• Credit controller experience
If you have the relevant experience please apply today!