An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Property Manager.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating property inspections
- Organisation of safety certificates
- Relationship building with tenants and landlords and much more
- Out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties
- Property administration
- Diary management
- Database and portfolio management
- Checking in new tenants and checking out vacating tenants
Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
- • Property management experience preferable
- • An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- • Ability to work closely within a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- • Strong organisational skills
- • Attention to detail
- • Quick learner who thrives on a fast paced and high-volume workload
- • Driven and a real desire to succeed
- • Genuine interest in property and people
- • Full clean manual driving licence
- • Basic salary of £22K with a realistic OTE £26k
- • Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
- • 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- • Great company culture and values
- • Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- • The opportunity to learn from a highly skilled team
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm & 1 in 6 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
Credit Control Administrator
Are you an experienced Credit Controller seeking the next step in your successful career? If so, we may have the ideal role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a detail orientated, process driven and reliable candidate to join our clients professional and thriving company near central Bristol.
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000k - £25,000k
- Credit control
- Liaison with clients
- Assist with the maintenance of the database
- Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports
- Provide holiday cover for other members of credit control team and general assist at peak times
- Assist in the preparation of reports and year end reporting
- Collate information packs issued to clients
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in credit control and should also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to ‘take ownership’ of their role. The position requires strong IT skills, including Excel and report presentation.
- A proven track record of credit control
- A proven track record in administration
- Good attitude
- Hard working, reliable, honest, polite, co-operative
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Advanced IT skills including Outlook and Office products.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work, holiday purchase and retail discounts
If you are an experienced administrator with credit control experience this could be the perfect role for you – an opportunity to join a highly successful and supportive organisation in Bristol.