Our successful client in Bristol is seeking a hard-working and reliable Cost Administrator to join their friendly team.
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Duties will Include:
• Prepare client accounts for the Quantity Surveyor on a weekly basis, applying costs in line with the framework procedure to include:
o Site personnel hours
o Site supervision hours
o Plant and machinery
• Present accounts to the Quantity Surveyor on a monthly basis to review before submission to the client.
• Ensure weekly cost information is correct and distributed to the site teams for verification.
• Ensure our costs are being recovered in line with agreed framework rates – query with the Quantity Surveyor on loss items.
• Manage cost queries and arrange credits or re-allocation with suppliers and the in-house cost administration team.
• Prepare and finalise scheme audit on completion of the works – providing substantiation of costs.
• Ensuring internal cost booking system is accurate.
Skills and Experiences:
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A willingness to learn and have good attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Immediate start for the ideal candidate, if you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and want to join a hard-working and successful business then please submit your CV today!
Our client, a leading professional services business is looking to recruit an administration/secretarial assistant to join their team. Full training can be provided for someone who wants a career within an administration/secretarial capacity. Professional but fun, this growing business can offer someone a great working environment with ongoing training.
No day is the same, duties will vary from day to day but typically include::
- Typing/ letters/reports/accounts etc
- Franking outgoing post,
- Accepting and signing for incoming parcel deliveries
- Arranging couriers
- Opening incoming post as required
- Assist with meeting room set-up for meetings and clear down after meetings
- General office filing
- Set up client files
- Payment on account administration
- Data input and amendments
- New client set-ups
- Answer incoming calls
- Archiving files
- Photocopying and scanning of documents
- Booking Hotels/Travel:
- Ad-hoc assistance with projects as and when required
So if you have, excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, display a positive approach to work and have the ability to take direction and follow instructions this could be the role for you. Great location and benefits with excellent prospects. Call us for more information on 0117 377 1287
Our successful client based in Bristol are seeking a Sales/Order Processor to join their team for a 9-month contract.
Contract: 9 months
Hours of work – flexible (but ideally Monday -Thursday 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08:00 – 15:00)
Sales Documentation (UK & Export) – acknowledgements, invoices, despatch
Reconciling cash received
Sales / customer information updating & logging
Invoicing support to other departments
Opening post & franking
Answering the telephone
Previous Experience Required:
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking your next role, please submit your CV today!
Part Time Customer Service Advisor
Fantastic temporary customer service role available in North Somerset to begin immediately!
If you are a confident and hard working individual who prides themselves on delivering first class customer service then this could be the perfect role to start you off. Working on a Saturday and then 2/3 days throughout the week, this role could lead to something permanent.
Key Skills required:
Strong telephone manner
Experience in customer service role
Excellent communication skills
High attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and friendly team for a highly regarded known brand.
Order Processor/Web Updater
Our client based in South Bristol is currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent Sales Order Processor/Web Updater to join their team. Working as part of a small team within a successful organisation, the ideal candidate will have previous office experience, strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Creating and sending orders
Liaising with the warehouse with regards stock
Updating the website with new products
Peripheral marketing duties
Answering the telephone as and when
Assist with general day to day running of the office
Candidates must be highly accurate, have good keyboard skills and excellent communication skills. A varied role that needs someone who is very much a team player.
Immediate start for an experienced Receptionist to join a company in North Somerset.
Meeting and greeting
Taking calls, taking messages
Franking and postal duties
Booking meeting rooms
A minimum typing speed of 45 wpm, and some office experience is needed. Opportunity to turn into a permanent role
Temporary Car Park Check-in Agent
Our client based in Bristol is seeking a Temporary Car Park Check-in Agent to join them until the 31st October 2018 working full time. The ideal candidate will be able to work to their own initiative, enjoy providing exceptional customer service to members of the public and have a confident yet approachable manner.
Salary: £22,487 pro rata
Contract: Temporary until the 31st October 2018
Shifts: 39 hours per week (24/7 shifts)
Parking: Free parking on site
Provide an efficient service to all customers using our client’s Car Parking facility. Ensure efficient procedures whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Provide a warm welcome to customers
• Utilise the company computer booking system to Check-in customers and process staff parking applications
• Check-out customers by collecting their key receipts, exchanging key receipts with customers` car keys and directing customers to vehicle collection areas
• Assist passengers with reduced mobility when appropriate and required
• Provide support and assistance as required during exceptional events and incidents, ensuring that contingency measures are implemented promptly
• Respond to customer queries and complaints and escalate as appropriate
• Liaise with the key room team to proceed customers` early returns to ensure that their cars are prepared for collection on time
• Accurately operate a cash till
• Report on health and safety incidents and concerns and escalate as appropriate with the Shift Manager
• Able to establish good relationships with customers and colleagues
• Able to resolve difficult situations efficiently, able to recover quickly from set backs
• IT literate and competent in MS Office applications
• Good time management and prioritization skills
• Able to communicate clearly and fluently in writing and verbally
• Able to work flexibly on a 24/7 shift pattern including night shifts
This is a varied role working in a busy, challenging and rewarding environment. If you are enthusiastic and enjoy helping others, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you – apply today!
Contact Centre Advisor
Our successful client is seeking a Contact Centre Advisor to join their team in Bristol.
• Salary: £17,000 + up to £4,000 commission
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time
• Managing incoming customer calls
• Redirecting customer queries
• Making outbound calls to follow up on scheduled works
• Promote and sell our client’s products and services where applicable
• Liaising with sites to manage issues and settle customer matters
• Advising customers of prices and availability of appointments
• Responding to online customer enquiries via live chat
• Clear, confident and personable telephone manner
• Comfortable working independently and to targets, but within a team environment
• Full training for the role will be provided including classroom-based learning, job shadowing and on the job experience
• 37.5 per hour Mon – Fri either 8am – 430pm or 930am – 6pm. Shift pattern flicks weekly.
• Compulsory Saturday overtime – 1 in 4, 8am – 1pm
• Hourly rate £8.47
• Additional £4k annual earning opportunity
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Discounted products and services
• Fully funded career development
• Genuine progression opportunities
• Active social calendar
This is a fantastic role with great benefits that is suitable for a confident, motivated and hard-working candidate, apply today!
Our Client in Bristol are looking to appoint an exceptional person, who will meet and greet all customers and assist with their requirements. You will also be responsible for operating a switchboard.
Contract: Full time, Permanent, 40 hours per week (5 out of 8 weekends - 1 full weekend, the others are either just Saturday or Sunday)
The successful candidate will have an outgoing personality, be of smart appearance and possess the confidence to deal with customers’ high expectations. This would be an ideal position for someone with prestige customer service experience, ideally within the retail or hospitality industry.
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site staff parking
- You will also receive excellent training and development
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Purchase Ledger Manager
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a Purchase Ledger Manager with direct experience and skills to create and support a high performing team.
Hours: Full-time, 35 per week and Permanent
Salary: £28,503 pa
About the Role:
The Purchase Ledger Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the purchasing function runs efficiently, that transactions are completely and accurately recorded, that the payment runs are well managed and that queries are resolved quickly.
Tactical deliverables include managing invoice posting, query resolution and payments for multiple business channels:
• Monthly control account reconciliations within deadline
• Managing creditors within agreed terms
• Forecasting payment for cash flow management
• Managing queries and resolving debt issues
• Managing credit card and expense processes
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Hold a recognised financial qualification (i.e. AAT)
• Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office suite
• Have a high attention to detail
• Positive working ethic
If you have relevant experience and are seeking your next challenge in Bristol, please submit your CV today!
We are recruiting for a Staff Coordinator to join our client’s office in North Bristol.
Reporting to the Scheduling Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planning of manpower to fulfill requirements, including scheduling staff members, organising training, visas, administration, updating records and liaising with Area Managers.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week - (out of hours telephone cover will be in rotation one week in every four)
Location: North Bristol
Salary: Up to £20,000k
Contract: Full time, permanent
Main Duties Include:
• Efficient planning and scheduling of over 300 staff members
• Ensure staff travel documentation is obtained
• Timely communication with staff at home regarding future assignments
• Work with recruiting team scheduling new employees
• Liaise with Area Manager’s on a weekly basis planning staffing requirements
• Liaise with Shop Manager’s and Area Manager’s regarding completion of performance appraisals and performance plans
• Update salary details, process expenses and run monthly payroll reports
• Process monthly manning reports for external clients
• Organise training
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Confident communicator with excellent telephone manner
• Experience working in an HR environment
• Experience in a previous scheduling position
• Knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in Word and Excel
This is a varied and fast-paced role suited to someone with exceptional organisational skills. If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today!
Our client based in North Bristol are seeking an organised and reliable Conveyancing Secretary to join their small team.
Location: North Bristol
Hours: Full time, permanent
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, agents and lenders
-Carrying out searches
-Producing deeds and contracts
-Managing, opening and closing files
-Preparing mail for dispatch
-Updating management system
-Dealing with land registry
Strong IT and organisational skills are essential combined with the confidence and ability to be proactive and take appropriate actions where necessary, without direct instruction. We are keen to hear from applicants with 1+ relevant years’ experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional, commercial law firm who are offer a friendly and supportive working environment. Submit your CV today!
Client Account Co-ordinator
Our successful client based in North Bristol is seeking a Client Account Co-ordinator to join their busy and growing team in Bristol.
Location: North Bristol
Contract: Permanent full time
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Either 9.00am – 5.00pm with ½ hour lunch or 9.00am – 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Holidays: 24 days Holiday plus bank holidays
Duties to include:
• Responsible for maintaining the Client Rent Accounts
• Receipting in Tenants payments
• Approving Contractor invoices
• Paying Landlords/Contractors; running statements & remittance advices
• Chase late rents
• Taking responsibility for the Card Machine
• NRL Tax – including quarterly & year end returns
• Month End reconciliations
• Collating weekly figures and updating various spreadsheets for month/year ends
• Keeping reports on Managed Portfolio properties
• Dealing with Renewals (Sending letters, drawing up new Agreements, Serving S21 Notices and all other related duties)
• Move In Files – Check files are correctly completed; Register deposits with DPS; Send Landlord Packs
• Let Only deposit returns
• ARLA Audit
• Send the Company Accounts team – Agency Fees; Lets Referrals; Lets Return
• Holiday cover for Admin
• Have Accounts experience
• Have a good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
This is a varied role suitable for someone with a can-do attitude. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your CV.