Do you have experience working within public sector funding?
Our successful client is seeking a hard-working and reliable Contracts Manager to join their friendly team on a full time, permanent basis in Bristol.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Effectively monitor, control and maintain the successful delivery of the contract process for our client’s Public Sector contracts.
• Manage and lead the team to effectively monitor and support delivery of the contracted outputs
• Ensure that the company enters into robust and beneficial legal and contractual agreements with purchasers and suppliers
• Provide strategic input and operational support for the Heads of Department in the process and documentation involved with bidding
• Support the development, coordination and monitoring of a coherent annual plan
• Manage the recording, analysis, presentational and reporting of all non-financial data
• Support and develop relationships with external organisations and single points of contact
• Manage, monitor and control budgets as required
• Work with the data protection team to maintain departmental procedures on the processing of personal data
• Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies, systems, processes and documentation on data protection across the team.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Be fully conversant with local, regional, national and transnational public funding schemes
• Be fully conversant with Public Procurement Requirements
• Be able to lead and motivate a team with mixed skills and responsibilities
• Be able to work on own initiative and as well as part of a wider cross functional team
• Be able to identify and participate in business networks relevant to the role
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral), including presenting to groups
• Demonstrate excellent reporting skills to prepare and present content for a wide variety of audiences using electronic formats
This is a varied and challenging role, suitable for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude. If you are seeking your next career challenge, please submit your CV today.
Our Client are seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!