Working within this established Bristol business you will report directly into the Finance Director. This is a diverse role covering accounts and finance and staff management whilst maintaining robust financial records and ensuring adherence to policies and the provision of accurate and timely records to facilitate business performance. You will be trained in accountancy and possess a CIMA or ACCA qualification in addition to having some commercial experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and financial reporting
- Preparing Annual Statutory Accounts
- Assisting with the annual profitability and working budgets
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Ensure all processes are reviewed
- Overseeing the payroll process
- Completing governmental returns and statutory documents
- Managing staff within the accounts team
- Ensure compliance in all areas concerning financial issues.
The Successful Applicant
- A formal accounting qualification
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- A willingness to develop and improve processes
- A team player with strong communication skills and a can-do approach