Trainee Property Manager
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Trainee Property Manager on behalf of our Bristol based client - a highly successful independent letting and property management company.
The Trainee Property Manager position is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s enthusiastic customer focused property management department. The ideal candidate will either have previous experience in property or have a real interest in the property industry.
The Trainee Property Manager will receive focused inhouse training on every aspect of a Property Managers role and as their experience grows so will their portfolio of properties. In addition to the in house training the Trainee Property Manager will be helped to gain the Level 3 NFOPP Qualification in Letting and Property Management.
On a personal level great autonomy is given with this role so the successful individual must thrive in a busy environment, relish responsibility and the challenges this brings, be thoroughly organised and appreciate the value of customer service.
1 Management of Tenancies
• Maintaining accurate data base of managed properties
• Property inspections and subsequent reports
• Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
• Issuing of legal notices
2 Management of Maintenance Issues
• Management of day to day maintenance issues
• Management of external contractors
• Liaising with landlords and tenants
3 Tenancy Check Outs
• Acknowledgment of notices – Landlord and Tenant
• End of tenancy check outs
• Deposit returns / negotiations / disputes
• Management of cleaning / maintenance work
• General advice to Landlords of unmanaged properties
Hours: 40 hours a week (some Saturday mornings – typically 8 in 16)
Salary: £21,400 OTE as Trainee, £24,400 OTE as Property Manager
Basic 18K increased to 21K on successful completion of NFOPP Qualification.
Bonus of £200 a month on completion of End of Month Report/ Office Target
Annual customer service bonus of 1K available
Holiday: 20 days per annum (increasing a day each year of service to max of 25)
Benefits: Company pension (after 3 months service). Private Medical Care (after 12 months)
Car: Use of pool car for business needs
We understand the vital role a quality Trainee Property Manager plays in a successful letting agency and we are therefore pleased to offer a very competitive salary, team commission, private medical care and company pension. In addition to this the successful candidate will receive continued professional development and be pushed to become a property manager.
Senior Artwork and Print Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a great Senior Artwork and Print Manager to join a great company based in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temp to Perm or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £30,000-£40,000k depending on experience
You will be used to working within the printing sector either as a Graphic Designer, Technical Illustrator, Artworker, Print Manager or similar with a great understanding of the artwork process. You will also need to be a very strong communicator and very well organised. Being highly proficient in the Adobe suite is a must!
What you'll be doing?
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to office support and overseeing Junior Artwork Administrators.
• Manage the print process from inception to completion
• Review artwork and comment on its print suitability
• Communicate by phone, in person, e-mail, and voice-mail with all involved parties to facilitate satisfaction of all needs and expectations
• Originate artwork for select customers
• Keep detailed records and any changes to orders that are in progress
• Establish and update graphics price estimates/quotes for customers
• Make artwork print-ready for select customers
• Coordinate with the customer and communicate schedule milestones that are achievable based on the design
• Originate cutter guides (profiles) as required
• Maintain detailed artwork log
• Maintain artwork library
• Check all printed items for accuracy and print quality
• Provide technical advice / support for customers and Artworkers
• Close all orders at project completion to initiate the invoicing process
The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work and experience of working within the print industry.
• Excellent IT skills (Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Outstanding customer service and communications skills, both oral and written, to successfully interact with customers, vendors, and outside graphics agencies
• Must have a good knowledge of the manufacturing, printing and packaging processes
• Strong administrative and organisational skills to handle a large volume workflow
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are an experienced, creative and hard-working individual seeking your next challenge, apply today!