Purchase Ledger Manager
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a Purchase Ledger Manager with direct experience and skills to create and support a high performing team.
Hours: Full-time, 35 per week and Permanent
Salary: £28,503 pa
About the Role:
The Purchase Ledger Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the purchasing function runs efficiently, that transactions are completely and accurately recorded, that the payment runs are well managed and that queries are resolved quickly.
Tactical deliverables include managing invoice posting, query resolution and payments for multiple business channels:
• Monthly control account reconciliations within deadline
• Managing creditors within agreed terms
• Forecasting payment for cash flow management
• Managing queries and resolving debt issues
• Managing credit card and expense processes
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Hold a recognised financial qualification (i.e. AAT)
• Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office suite
• Have a high attention to detail
• Positive working ethic
If you have relevant experience and are seeking your next challenge in Bristol, please submit your CV today!
Our successful client is seeking a Property Manager to join their expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for someone with a background in retail, customer service or hospitality who is looking to kick-start their career within the property industry without having to work very long hours!
Salary: £18,000-£20,000+ commission
Hours: Full time
Duties will Include:
- Liaising with residents, tenants and landlords
- Acting as a go between, ensuring a balance between landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
- Processing tenant deposit returns at the end of tenancies
- Dealing with general phone and website enquiries in a very busy branch
- Database entry
- Diary Management
- A calm approach in all situations is essential
- Confident and polite communication skills
- Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
This is a great role that requires strong organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client are seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager to join their team in Bristol.
OTE around £45,000 - £47,000 plus car allowance
Hours: Mon – Friday 9am-6pm and one in three Saturdays 9am-4pm
• Managing and growing a successful sales and lettings office
• Leading a team of approx. 5/6 negotiators
• Promoting and generating financial services leads for their sister company
• Generating leads for their associated conveyancing partner
• Adhering to the latest legislation
• Undertaking valuations for both sales and lettings
• Sales progression
• Weekly reporting of figures
The successful applicant will:
• Have a good experience in residential estate agency
• Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
• Be a confident leader
• Be success-driven and ambitious
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative and sometimes in a stressful environment
• Have a full, clean, UK driving license
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!