Senior Artwork and Print Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a great Senior Artwork and Print Manager to join a great company based in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temp to Perm or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £30,000-£40,000k depending on experience
You will be used to working within the printing sector either as a Graphic Designer, Technical Illustrator, Artworker, Print Manager or similar with a great understanding of the artwork process. You will also need to be a very strong communicator and very well organised. Being highly proficient in the Adobe suite is a must!
What you'll be doing?
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to office support and overseeing Junior Artwork Administrators.
• Manage the print process from inception to completion
• Review artwork and comment on its print suitability
• Communicate by phone, in person, e-mail, and voice-mail with all involved parties to facilitate satisfaction of all needs and expectations
• Originate artwork for select customers
• Keep detailed records and any changes to orders that are in progress
• Establish and update graphics price estimates/quotes for customers
• Make artwork print-ready for select customers
• Coordinate with the customer and communicate schedule milestones that are achievable based on the design
• Originate cutter guides (profiles) as required
• Maintain detailed artwork log
• Maintain artwork library
• Check all printed items for accuracy and print quality
• Provide technical advice / support for customers and Artworkers
• Close all orders at project completion to initiate the invoicing process
The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work and experience of working within the print industry.
• Excellent IT skills (Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Outstanding customer service and communications skills, both oral and written, to successfully interact with customers, vendors, and outside graphics agencies
• Must have a good knowledge of the manufacturing, printing and packaging processes
• Strong administrative and organisational skills to handle a large volume workflow
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If you are an experienced, creative and hard-working individual seeking your next challenge, apply today!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Office Manager to join a privately-owned business in South Bristol.
Contract: Full time, permanent
As Office Manager you will ensure the smooth and co-ordinated running of the office. Working with, and directing colleagues as necessary, you will support the company infrastructure by providing administrative services to all departments, ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion.
Essential job functions – core activities and duties:
• Be responsible for the smooth and co-ordinated running of the office
• Answering in-coming phone-calls to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
• Receiving, opening and distributing incoming mail
• Preparing outgoing mail for dispatch
• Document production as requested – e.g. label printing
• Ordering and maintaining office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties
• Petty cash management
• Receive card payments
• Manage visitor access control and hospitality
• Filing of company documents and maintaining company archives
• Check, query if necessary, and distribute purchase invoices daily
• Booking courier services
• Ordering stocks of kitchen supplies and beverages and conducting regular drink rounds
• Manage Administrative Assistant directing, coaching and supporting as necessary
The successful candidate must have:
• A professional and flexible attitude to work
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• High attention to detail with good organisational skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and have confidence to make suggestions and influence change
• A multi-tasker who thrives on fast pace, diversity and change
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively, plan and schedule effectively to manage a diverse workload
If you are a proactive and hard-working individual with the relevant skills and experiences, then please submit your CV today!
Are you a ‘hands-on’ Managing Director with proven experience of operational excellence?
Our successful Bristol based client supply products and services to a variety of attractions and high street/online retailers throughout the UK and Europe. They are a small hard-working group who are now seeking a General Manager to join their tight-knit team.
Preferred Hours: 7am-4:45pm (30-minute lunch break)
Salary: £60,000k (depending on experience/ability) + monthly performance/team related bonuses
We are seeking a reliable Managing Director who can lead our client’s office, warehouse and operations in a commanding way, enabling the owners to focus on the front of the business and drive sales performance and new product development.
• A generous salary plus bonuses
• On-site parking and free lunch every day
• A close-knit team of motivated people to lead and work alongside
• Training and personal development opportunities
• Quality premises in Bristol
• Clear, easy-to-follow systems and procedures
• A healthy, collaborative culture – your opinions and ideas will be valued and respected
• Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and which has great prospects ahead!
• Chairing weekly management meetings with the leadership team
• Helping part-time senior director develop new systems/processes
• Running daily 20-minute conference calls with all staff; asking probing questions and facilitating problem solving
• Chairing weekly operations meeting
• Implementing 'Lean' methodology to decrease waste, improve systems/processes and streamline overheads
• Resource planning including organising holiday cover
• Develop clear reporting structure in the business (i.e. who reports to who) and develop clear job function descriptions and expectations for all roles
• Monthly one-on-one meetings with all non-sales staff members to listen to any concerns/ideas and give them feedback on their performance
• Quarterly in-depth performance reviews with all staff
• Recruitment – develop adverts, liaise with agencies, interview candidates etc.
• Organise on-boarding/training of new employees
• Documentation (employee contracts etc.)
• Copywriting e-shots
• Trade show planning and organisation
• Brochure creation
• Website (content/updates/implementing new features)
• Liaising with and coordinating graphic design, SEO/Google AdWords and social media
• Prompt and detailed review of monthly management accounts
• Thorough review of debtors and creditors lists
• Exploring government grant opportunities
• Candour – you must be open, honest, frank and candid at all times
• Proven ability to manage people
• Constantly evaluate, coach and build self-confidence in order to upgrade the team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Courageous and decisive – able to make unpopular decisions and tough calls
• Very good organizational/time management skills – you'll need to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively on a daily basis
• A sense of humour!
This is an opportunity for you to enjoy leading a friendly, hardworking team in a growing business in a fun industry!
Would you relish the opportunity of joining a dynamic, fast growing family business, where you could really make your mark? If so, submit your CV today!
Our successful Client is seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
The role will involve managing a small team (currently 2 people) who are responsible for liaising with
tenants and landlords about maintenance issues for the managed portfolio. The role will require the
successful candidate to oversee and ensure the smooth running of the growing managed portfolio as well
as managing the Property Management Team.
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday)
• Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish 5 days in every 4 weeks)
• Salary: £22k+ - with an OTE of £25k +
• Holiday: 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Start Date: ASAP
• Office: Bristol
Candidates must have their own car – mileage will be paid.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, experienced and motivated candidate, apply today!
Our Client are seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!