Sales Operations Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly and motivated individual to join our client’s successful media organisation, based in Bristol. The successful candidate will work as part of a small and tight knit team by selling services to all existing and prospective customers as well as overseeing the operations of the busy Sales Team.
This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, providing management support and promoting positive relationships.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £25,000-£32,000k DOE + team bonus
- Contract: Full time, term time or part time hours considered
- Benefits: Free parking, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and pension scheme
- To ensure all renewals are completed or appropriate action is taken
- Ensure the sales pipeline is always being filled with prospective leads
- Oversee the busy Sales Team with regards to training, support and performance reviews
- PC literate, with experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Customer focused
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2+ years in a similar role
This is a full-time or part time permanent position offering a starting salary of £25,000-£32,000k DOE plus commission, and is a great chance to join a fantastic organisation offering full training and excellent opportunities to develop your career and skills.
If you are a highly motivated and communicative individual with a positive and proactive approach to work, then please apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-5pm (with lieu day in the week).
- Office: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Generate, arrange and carry out valuations
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
- Business generation – creating opportunities to complete valuations
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
- People management of the lettings team
The right candidate will be:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- 12 months + experience in an agency environment (negotiating and or valuing)
We are offering:
- Basic salary of £21K - £22K with a realistic OTE £29k
- Mileage paid (own car required) – there will also be access to a company pool car
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Great company culture and values
- Plenty of first-class training and development resources
- The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a lively team in Bristol. The successful candidate must have experience working in property and must also have their own car – please apply today!
We are seeking a well-qualified and experienced Office Manager to oversee the efficient administration of the daily functions and routines of our client’s educational establishment and the smooth function of their database.
The ideal candidate will be an innovative and upbeat individual who is keen to take on this varied vacancy. The role will involve elements of PA work, administration, HR, compliance and finance; allowing the successful candidate to continue their career as an experienced Office Manager and an essential component in our client’s educational workplace.
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £21,420 - £25,500 per annum
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Weekly processing of invoices
- Advising on payments that need to be made
- Running weekly reports
- Responding to phone and email enquiries
- Managing and maintaining budgets for projects
- Reconciling expenses
- Agreeing and maintaining contracts for office
- Maintaining stationery, files and inventories
- Maintaining and updating administrative and personnel databases and other correspondence
- Managing, assisting and supporting in HR functions
- Reception duties
- General admin duties
The ideal candidate:
- Strong IT skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills across all mediums
- Professional, confident, can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Numeracy skills with high levels of accuracy
- Friendly and personable!
This role is ideally suited to a bright and self-motivated individual who enjoys a busy and varied day and will allow the successful candidate to develop the vacancy and their own skills. Working as part of a friendly and well-established organisation, this is a great place to be.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, the successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.