Are you seeking to kick-start your career within a professional and successful company or looking to leave the hospitality or retail industry perhaps?
Our client is seeking an organised and hard-working receptionist to join them in their Bristol office. This is a full-time permanent role and they are looking for someone who has first-class communication skills and a helpful manner.
The Hours: Monday – Friday
The Salary: £16,000-£19,000 (dependent on experience)
The Benefits: 20 days plus bank holidays and car parking
• Answering telephone enquiries from clients and transferring accordingly
• Processing incoming and outgoing post
• Scanning documents
• Greeting clients and visitors
• General office and administration duties
Ideally you will have reception experience, however first-class communication skills and a professional and helpful manner is a must. In addition to this you will need to be:
• Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your CV today!
Our client, a prestigious organisation based in North Bristol, seeks a confident, bubbly and well-presented receptionist to join their successful team. This is a great chance to join a sociable and friendly team and the chance to work for a brand recognised all over the world.
Contract: Full time, permanent (occasional weekends)
• Operating the switchboard
• Taking messages and forwarding calls to relevant parties
• Greeting clients and potential customers
• Promoting company brand and ethos at all time
• Completion of administration duties
• Providing refreshments when necessary
• Providing fantastic customer service
Previous reception experience is desirable but not essential, candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy meeting new people. Candidates must be well presented, have a strong customer focus, and be willing and eager to learn. Full training will be provided. This is a permanent full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work occasional weekend shifts.
This is a great company to work for and is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fun and professional environment, if you are a friendly and confident individual seeking your next receptionist role please submit your CV today!
Our established client based close to Whiteladies Road is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their reputable team, assisting in the coordination of general administrative duties and running of an efficient reception desk.
Salary: £17,500pa + £250 annual bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
The main responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Switchboard duties including answering and transferring calls and taking messages when appropriate
• Ensuring the reception area, waiting room and boardrooms are clean and tidy
• Regularly liaising with individual departments
• Booking and coordinating meeting rooms
• Organising buffet lunches and refreshments as required
• Co-ordinating rotas
• Mail shots, photocopying, binding and filing
• Administrative tasks as required
Suitable candidates for this role will be I.T. literate, have previous experience in a similar role, have excellent communication and inter-personal skills, be highly organised and have a flexible approach to work.
If you are an adaptable team player with a flexible approach and have a great sense of humour, then this may be the ideal vacancy for you. A fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and friendly team in Bristol, apply today!
Our client is seeking a proactive and organised individual who can use their own initiative while managing their reception area. This is a brand-new role, so it has room for flexibility and input/suggestions from the successful candidate regarding the day-to-day duties.
Contract: Permanent part time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-3:30pm
Start date: ASAP
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Answering phones and transferring through to the right individual/department
• Distributing security passes
• Directing visitors who enter the reception area
• Taking messages
• Distributing post
• Preparing board rooms before meetings
• Diary management
• Ordering stationary
• Petty cash
• Any other duties that you would like to get involved with!
Skills and Experiences:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with others
• Organised with the ability to multitask
Our client is seeking someone who is happy to take a hands-on approach and who is happy to get stuck in amongst other departments if necessary. This is fantastic opportunity to make your mark within a successful company based in Bristol. If you believe you have the required skills and abilities, please submit your CV today!