Are you seeking to kick-start your career within a professional and successful company or looking to leave the hospitality or retail industry perhaps?
Our client is seeking an organised and hard-working receptionist to join them in their Bristol office. This is a full-time permanent role and they are looking for someone who has first-class communication skills and a helpful manner.
The Hours: Monday – Friday
The Salary: £16,000-£19,000 (dependent on experience)
The Benefits: 20 days plus bank holidays and car parking
• Answering telephone enquiries from clients and transferring accordingly
• Processing incoming and outgoing post
• Scanning documents
• Greeting clients and visitors
• General office and administration duties
Ideally you will have reception experience, however first-class communication skills and a professional and helpful manner is a must. In addition to this you will need to be:
• Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit your CV today!
Our established client based close to Whiteladies Road is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their reputable team, assisting in the coordination of general administrative duties and running of an efficient reception desk.
Salary: £17,500pa + £250 annual bonus
Contract: Full time, permanent
Working Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
The main responsibilities will include:
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Switchboard duties including answering and transferring calls and taking messages when appropriate
• Ensuring the reception area, waiting room and boardrooms are clean and tidy
• Regularly liaising with individual departments
• Booking and coordinating meeting rooms
• Organising buffet lunches and refreshments as required
• Co-ordinating rotas
• Mail shots, photocopying, binding and filing
• Administrative tasks as required
Suitable candidates for this role will be I.T. literate, have previous experience in a similar role, have excellent communication and inter-personal skills, be highly organised and have a flexible approach to work.
If you are an adaptable team player with a flexible approach and have a great sense of humour, then this may be the ideal vacancy for you. A fantastic opportunity to join a hardworking and friendly team in Bristol, apply today!