Administrator 6 Month FTC
Our client, a successful construction company based in Bristol, is seeking an Administrator to join them on an initial 6-month FTC.
Role: Office Administrator
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Oct 2019 – March 2020
Hours: Full Time (although there may be flexibility dependant on skills/workload)
• To answer the telephone, record accurate messages, respond positively to queries and deal appropriately with any visitors to the office
• To ensure all incoming and outgoing post is date recorded and distributed correctly
• To be responsible for matching all delivery notes against invoices before passing to the Accounts Assistant
• Be responsible for ordering stationery
• To be responsible for ensuring all invoices received are saved within the project folder
The above bulleted list is just a few of the tasks that this role undertakes. A full job description will be provided to all shortlisted candidates before interview.
• A competitive salary dependant on skills and experience £9-£10.50ph
• A good working environment with free parking
• The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and hardworking team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and highly successful company in Bristol, working within a friendly and hard-working team. If you are available immediately and are seeking your next rewarding temporary position, please submit your CV today!
Do you have a confident and polite telephone manner and enjoy speaking to others?
If so, our Bristol based client is seeking a reliable Switchboard Receptionist to control the company switchboard, and you may be their ideal candidate! You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers while working within the main office alongside the wider team.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £9.00ph while temping and then £18,000k permanently
- Contract: Temp to Perm
- Start date: ASAP
- Controlling the switchboard phone system
- Answer incoming calls and greeting callers appropriately
- Building and maintain positive relationships with regular customers
- Providing relevant information to callers
- Transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary
- Other ad hoc admin/reception tasks when required
If you are seeking a communication skills-based role and are wanting to work on a temp to perm basis then please submit your CV today!