Our successful client is seeking a highly organised, professional and reliable Receptionist to join them on a full-time, permanent basis in Bristol.
This is an innovative organisation based in Bristol that prides itself on building long term relationships with clients, therefore requires an individual who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure a seamless, high quality service for customers and clients.
• Full time
• Monitoring the switchboard and transferring calls when required
• Meeting, greeting and booking-in visitors
• Informing the appropriate colleague that their visitor has arrived
• Diary management
• Taking bookings for meeting rooms
• Arranging couriers
• Booking travel
• Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
• Placing stationery orders and maintaining stock levels
• Liaising with maintenance contractors
• Covering for when the Office Assistant is away
• Assisting the HR team with ad-hoc tasks
Skills and Experiences:
• Previous Administration/Office/Receptionist experience
• To be well presented
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• A ‘people-person’ who enjoys providing great customer service
• The ability to remain calm while working under pressure
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Word package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly, reputable and expanding client in central Bristol. If you are seeking your next role and have the skills required, please submit your CV today.
Our client, a prestigious organisation based in Bristol, seeks a confident, bubbly and well-presented receptionist to join their successful team on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great chance to join a sociable and friendly team and the chance to work for a brand recognised all over the world.
Location: Bristol (parking available)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: Full time (with occasional weekend work)
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating the switchboard
- Taking messages and forwarding calls to relevant parties
- Greeting clients and potential customers
- Promoting company brand and ethos at all time
- Maintaining the reception area – ensuring it is always clean and tidy
- Providing fantastic customer service
- General ad-hoc administration
Previous reception experience is not essential however candidates must have strong communication skills and enjoy meeting new people. Candidates must be well presented, have a strong customer focus, and be willing and eager to learn. Full training will be provided. Candidates must have a full clean driving license and own their own car. This is a great company to work for and is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fun and glamorous environment.
This is a permanent full-time position and the successful candidate will be required to work occasional weekends.