Spec Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your HR/Payroll Administrative career.
Our successful client based in Bristol is seeking a hard-working, numerate and time efficient individual to join their friendly team as a Payroll/HR Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
Contract – Full time, perm
• Setting up new starters and leavers with external payroll and scanning over P45’s
• Ensuring all time sheets have been completed and signed off for authorisation
• Completing the absence area on timesheets and ensuring completion before weekly deadline
• Creating ad hoc reports
• Dealing with payslips
• Monitor the private mileage for those with a company vehicle and liaise back to the fleet management team for P11d’s
• Liaise with the fleet management for any fines the employees may occur
• Scan over driving licences etc
• Manage the Group Headcount Spreadsheet and report this to the HR Director monthly
Crucial to your success will be:
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to input data accurately and consistently
There will be a high element of time management required, as the payroll will be time sensitive both on weekly and monthly payrolls across the different entities of the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to start a successful career in HR/Payroll Administration. If you have the skills required, please submit your CV today.