Our client based in Bristol are seeking a HR Professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
• To provide a combination of day to day generalist HR support and project activities for Business Units in line with our client’s objectives.
• Implement HR best practice across all people related aspects of the business
Duties will include:
• Manage HR Administration function in relation to:
Time & Attendance System on HR systems
Headcount reporting and subsequent update of Organisational Charts
Maintaining HR systems, ensuring reliability and accuracy of information
Weekly communications including team briefs
Support regarding Employee Relation issues
• Provide expert legal compliance advice on Employment Law and advising management on how the company ensures compliance
• Conducting job evaluations
• To assist the Group Head of Staff with the updating of HR policies and procedures
• To provide HR support to line managers on staff disciplinary, capability and grievance matters
• Manage employee absence, ensuring timely intervention and consistency of action
• Consulting on issues related to workplace relations and performance management
• Write and present information briefings on a range of HR related topics
• Produce accurate measures and reports relating to HR Key Performance Indicators
• Contribute to development of annual training plan, ensuring satisfactory delivery, maintenance of records and recovery of agreed training grants
• Overseeing and monitoring the support staff appraisal process
Skills and Knowledge:
• General awareness of employment legislation
• Planning and Organisational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to use influencing skills rather than authority to achieve targets
• Technical competency in HR systems and database management
• Integrity and trust
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work individually or as part of a team
• Current driving license essential
• Willingness and flexibility to travel
• Flexibility with working hours
Immediate start for an HR professional with a positive work ethic and ‘can-do’ attitude! If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Temporary HR Coordinator
A temporary role for an experienced HR Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR duties has emerged in a dynamic firm based in Bristol City Centre. You will facilitate daily HR functions, such as keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the HR processes.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. You will need to be able to work autonomously to ensure the end-to-end running of the HR function.
Job title: HR Coordinator
Reporting to: Group General Manager
Based: Bristol City Centre
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum (experience dependent)
• Proven experience in a HR generalist role or relevant human resources/administrative position;
• Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to handle data with confidentiality;
• Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills;
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously;
• Able to evidence an ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload;
• Strong communication skills and awareness of matters requiring high levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Willingness to travel in the UK as required;
• CIPD certification is an advantage.
• Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide initial assistance;
• Redirect HR related queries to the appropriate person(s);
• Maintain records of employee data (payroll, personal information, absence, training) in both paper and electronic format;
• Liaise with other departments as required;
• Support and coordinate the recruitment process;
• Assist Heads of Departments as needed;
• Coordinate training and seminars, ensure appropriate records are kept and maintained;
• Perform inductions and ensure all departments are aware of new starters and are ready for their arrival;
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity as required;
• Assist in ad-hoc HR projects and other duties as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply today!