Customer Service Advisor
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a customer focused individual to ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to sales enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company’s reputation for service.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquiries
• Provide accurate and regular order entry to help achieve minimum time delay between receipt of order and despatch of goods
• Resolve any customer queries / complaints
• Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers to enable maximisation of potential sales
• Participation in the annual stock take
• Ensure familiarisation with data protection procedures set down by the organisation as a result of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
• All other ad-hoc/administration duties requested by the Branch Manager, Assistant Manager or a Director
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• To have a customer focus approach
• Good I.T. skills – familiar with Microsoft Office
• Good time management and organisational skills
If you are a reliable and hard-working candidate seeking your next role in Bristol, please submit your CV today.
Membership Services Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity suitable for someone who enjoys providing great customer service and building and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
Our successful client based in North Bristol is seeking a hard-working and reliable Membership Services Coordinator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Location: North Bristol
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Deal with enquiries from prospective members and send membership information
• Compile bespoke quotations for companies who do not require standard membership packages
• Print Summary of Services documents and send to new members with welcome letters
• Add new member details onto the in-house system
• Produce company certificates and covering letters to be signed by the chairman
• Update reports/information for board meetings
• Support the Technical Support Manager with the administration of projects
• Assist the accounts department with half yearly returns, recording number of operatives, collating figures and checking invoices
• Produce reports for Board Meetings
• Update member company information on the database ie. change of addresses
Skills and Experiences Required:
• Have a strong customer service focus
• Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be able to demonstrate accuracy when dealing with numerical data
• To be able to understand the very basic principles of marketing
• Membership background desirable, but not essential
• Construction industry experience desirable, but not essential
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for a great company based in North Bristol - submit your CV today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Advisor with a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience to join a successful family run business in Bristol, close to the city centre.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Salary: £22,000-£24,000
You will act as the first point of contact for customers both face to face and via telephone ensuring that the highest quality of service is provided as well as exploring opportunities to promote offers and retain customer accounts.
This successful client based in central Bristol prides itself on delivering first class service to all customers, and you will maintain this reputation through understanding customer requirements, liaising with departments and ensuring that all customers’ needs are met.
• Welcoming customers to the reception and booking vehicles in for servicing, MOT or repair
• Liaising between the technicians and customers, ensuring any required work is communicated to the customer and authority is given to the technician
• Keeping the customer updated on the progress of their vehicle through the workshop
• Letting customers know when vehicles are ready for collection
• Clearly explaining to customers, the work to be carried out as well as the pricing of the work on the invoice
• Completing relevant administration duties
To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge. The ability to provide excellent customer service is essential, and you will have outstanding communication skills along with a personable and professional manner. An enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work and an excellent telephone manner are a must!
Customer Service Agent
Our successful client operates across Europe and the Middle East employing over 3,000 people, they are a highly successful company who truly value their hard-working staff. If you enjoy interacting with others and are seeking your next career step, then we may have the ideal opportunity for you!
Our Bristol based client is seeking a personable individual who can ensure excellent customer service is always offered.
Contract: Full time, Permanent
• Managing stock orders
• Providing details of delivery restrictions to Logistics where applicable
• Processing sales orders – liaising with the customer on any changes or issues
• Upselling to optimise orders with relevant products for the customer
• Working alongside Marketing on any promotional campaigns
• Data entry and accurate recording of information
• Responding to email queries
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and to have a confident and friendly phone manner
• Attentiveness – to really listen to customers and their individual needs and requirements
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers and to provide exceptional customer service at all times
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity – submit your CV today!
Property Inspection Co-ordinator
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual to become a Property Inspection Co-ordinator for an established company in Bristol.
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time), so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the
managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and
maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• Have customer facing experience
• Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
• Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high-volume workload
Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish only on the week you work a Saturday)
Salary: £18k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £23k +
Holiday: 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Start Date: Flexible
Candidates must have their own car – mileage will be paid.
This is a fast paced and exciting role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!