Customer Service Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading product specialist with an international reputation, at their head office in North Somerset. Within the dynamic and varied role of Customer Service Assistant, the ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, be customer focused, and be process driven.
Location: North Somerset
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Building successful, long-term relationships with regular clients
• Daily liaison with merchandise, ordering, sales, customer service and warehouse departments to resolve problems quickly and effectively
• Ensuring up to date information is gained from the relevant departments and the customer is kept regularly informed
• Forwarding delivery paperwork to necessary departments
• Processing customer orders from start to finish
• Confirming order receipt
• Dealing with all queries and complaints professionally
• Producing back to back orders
• Liaising with internal departments regarding the collection, return and processing of unwanted or faulty products
• Arranging delivery of replacement parts or products to customers
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role/industry preferred
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communicator
• Effective adaptable team worker
• The ideal candidate will have the ability to speak more than one language, but this isn’t essential
This is a great chance to gain a position of responsibility and join a brilliant company. This is a busy role that will involve constant liaising with internal and external contacts and will require a hands-on approach to processing orders and tracking deliveries. Immediate start for the ideal candidate – please submit your CV today!
Customer Service Coordinator
Our successful client requires a Customer Service Coordinator to be based at their regional office on the outskirts of Bristol.
• Location: Bristol
• Salary: Up to £21,000k
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• There is a requirement to work one evening per fortnight
This challenging and varied role involves:
• Liaising with customers to organise a variety of remedial works following their house purchase
• Arranging contractors
• Ordering materials
• Progress chasing to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner
• Customer service background
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Computer literacy and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous employment within construction, or home insurance industry/property management sectors would be desirable but not essential
If you have a customer service focus and great communication skills, please submit your CV today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Advisor with a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience to join a successful family run business in Bristol, close to the city centre.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Salary: £22,000-£24,000
You will act as the first point of contact for customers both face to face and via telephone ensuring that the highest quality of service is provided as well as exploring opportunities to promote offers and retain customer accounts.
This successful client based in central Bristol prides itself on delivering first class service to all customers, and you will maintain this reputation through understanding customer requirements, liaising with departments and ensuring that all customers’ needs are met.
• Welcoming customers to the reception and booking vehicles in for servicing, MOT or repair
• Liaising between the technicians and customers, ensuring any required work is communicated to the customer and authority is given to the technician
• Keeping the customer updated on the progress of their vehicle through the workshop
• Letting customers know when vehicles are ready for collection
• Clearly explaining to customers, the work to be carried out as well as the pricing of the work on the invoice
• Completing relevant administration duties
To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge. The ability to provide excellent customer service is essential, and you will have outstanding communication skills along with a personable and professional manner. An enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work and an excellent telephone manner are a must!
Property Inspection Co-ordinator
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual to become a Property Inspection Co-ordinator for an established company in Bristol.
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time), so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the
managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and
maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• Have customer facing experience
• Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
• Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high-volume workload
Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish only on the week you work a Saturday)
Salary: £18k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £23k +
Holiday: 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Start Date: Flexible
Candidates must have their own car – mileage will be paid.
This is a fast paced and exciting role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!