Customer Service Agent
Our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude. Immediate start available for the successful candidate.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: £22,809.55 p.a. with up to 10% bonus payable monthly
Start Date: ASAP
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors and to ensure customers invoice queries are resolved swiftly.
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
• Ability to deliver results and meet customer expectations
• Great team player
• Happy following instructions and procedures
• Motivated to achieve personal work goals and objectives
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
A varied and busy role with great benefits, an opportunity not to miss – please apply today!
Temporary AutoCAD Technician
Our client near Bristol is seeking an AutoCAD Technician to assist the design team on a full OR part-time basis for 3-4 months.
Working hours –Full Time or Part Time available
Contract: Temporary (3-4 months, potentially longer)
Location: North Somerset
Within this role you will create bespoke designs in line with clients specifications.
An understanding and previous experience of AutoCAD is essential in order to be considered for this role.
As an AutoCAD technician you will need to appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes. Good communications, numeracy and IT skills are all important, as is the ability to work as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative. Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions will stand you in good stead. You will also need to have good colour vision and be able to visualise designs.
You need to be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings which will then be used on site for construction — accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
Key Duties include:
• Detailed checks on all information, identify and communicate any anomalies/amendments
• Providing on time accurate drawings for clients
• Contacting/liaising with customers regarding design anomalies/problems ensuring excellent customer service
• Prioritising workload using delivery/installation schedules
• Providing direct and clear communication to the operations team
Candidates will have a good standard of education, be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office products. Experience using Sketchup and Photoshop are desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your CV today – immediate start for the right candidate!
We are seeking a proactive and reliable Team Leader to effectively and professionally process client orders, ensuring excellence of customer service and fulfilment of client expectations at all times.
Contract: Full time, permanent
1. Consistently provide excellent customer service
2. Sales order management. Working within a team you will:
a. Ensure the timely processing of orders received onto company systems
b. Carry out job processes including purchase orders
c. Manage supplier performance on an order by order basis to ensure delivery dates and client expectations are met
d. Effectively communicate with the client so they are kept fully informed of job progress throughout the order cycle
3. Support colleagues as necessary to ensure customer experience is of an even and high standard at all times
4. Aid and support the Customer Service Manager with customer requests for schedule/dates, and queries
5. Closely liaise with the production and despatch departments
6. Assist Stock Purchasing Coordinator & Manager with purchasing of stock items from suppliers
7. Answering in-coming phone-calls to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and highly successful company in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. If you are a reliable, organised and proactive individual who can hit the ground running then please submit your CV today.
Customer Service Team Leader
We are seeking a customer focused and people orientated individual who has a natural ability to manage a team in a positive and proactive manner.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Hours: 39 hours - working flexibly between Monday and Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 5.30pm
• Salary: Up to £25,000k
The successful candidate will ensure that Customer Service is at the forefront of everything they do. Your team will have key objectives to meet, which centre around accuracy, quality and speed of order processing. You will also build relationships and support their national sales representatives providing timely information when required.
The successful candidate will be charismatic and a great motivator. They will take pride in developing and managing their team. With previous experience of conducting appraisals and giving regular honest feedback with the focus on ensuring great customer results.
• Promoting Health & Safety in the workplace
• Responsible for all HR issues within the team including: recruitment, development, communication, discipline and absence management
• To lead, develop and motivate the team to give team members the best opportunity to perform at their best
• To lead by example and demonstrate behaviours expected
• To manage performance through the setting and monitoring of key performance indicators and to conduct regular performance reviews
• To identify areas for continuous improvement both within the team, department and business
• To support your team, supporting problem solving and ensuring resolution to issues that could impact the customer
• To produce monthly reports updating team and department results
• Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above or equivalent (qualification or experience)
• Previous work experience in a busy customer service environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in team management
• Experience of performance management - appraisals etc.
This is a permanent, full time role. If you want to be part of a motivated and high performing team, please apply!