Our successful client based in Bristol are seeking a Sales/Order Processor to join their team for a 9-month contract.
Contract: 9 months
Hours of work – flexible (but ideally Monday -Thursday 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08:00 – 15:00)
Sales Documentation (UK & Export) – acknowledgements, invoices, despatch
Reconciling cash received
Sales / customer information updating & logging
Invoicing support to other departments
Opening post & franking
Answering the telephone
Previous Experience Required:
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking your next role, please submit your CV today!
Order Processor/Web Updater
Our client based in South Bristol is currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent Sales Order Processor/Web Updater to join their team. Working as part of a small team within a successful organisation, the ideal candidate will have previous office experience, strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Creating and sending orders
Liaising with the warehouse with regards stock
Updating the website with new products
Peripheral marketing duties
Answering the telephone as and when
Assist with general day to day running of the office
Candidates must be highly accurate, have good keyboard skills and excellent communication skills. A varied role that needs someone who is very much a team player.
Contact Centre Advisor
Our successful client is seeking a Contact Centre Advisor to join their team in Bristol.
• Salary: £17,000 + up to £4,000 commission
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time
• Managing incoming customer calls
• Redirecting customer queries
• Making outbound calls to follow up on scheduled works
• Promote and sell our client’s products and services where applicable
• Liaising with sites to manage issues and settle customer matters
• Advising customers of prices and availability of appointments
• Responding to online customer enquiries via live chat
• Clear, confident and personable telephone manner
• Comfortable working independently and to targets, but within a team environment
• Full training for the role will be provided including classroom-based learning, job shadowing and on the job experience
• 37.5 per hour Mon – Fri either 8am – 430pm or 930am – 6pm. Shift pattern flicks weekly.
• Compulsory Saturday overtime – 1 in 4, 8am – 1pm
• Hourly rate £8.47
• Additional £4k annual earning opportunity
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Discounted products and services
• Fully funded career development
• Genuine progression opportunities
• Active social calendar
This is a fantastic role with great benefits that is suitable for a confident, motivated and hard-working candidate, apply today!
Property Inspection Co-ordinator
Are you seeking an opportunity to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual to become a Property Inspection Co-ordinator for an established company in Bristol.
The role will primarily involve working alone on out of office appointments inspecting the condition of managed properties (with some adhoc check in and check out appointments from time to time), so the successful applicant must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
The role will involve relaying the findings of the inspections to the team and following through any
The successful applicant must be able to buy into and share our aim of developing and growing the
managed portfolio in a sustainable way and enjoy the challenge of building, improving and
maintaining relationships with landlords and tenants to ensure we retain them and their business.
• Thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure
• Have excellent telephone manner
• Have great negotiation skills
• Have a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service
• Demonstrate first class administrative skills
• Have excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritize
• Have customer facing experience
• Have previous experience in a lettings/estate agency environment
• Be an analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high-volume workload
Working Hours: 1 in 4 Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week when you work a Saturday) Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.00pm (with a 6.30pm finish only on the week you work a Saturday)
Salary: £18k dependent upon experience - with an OTE of £23k +
Holiday: 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
Start Date: Flexible
Candidates must have their own car – mileage will be paid.
This is a fast paced and exciting role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!