We are seeking a proactive and reliable Team Leader to effectively and professionally process client orders, ensuring excellence of customer service and fulfilment of client expectations at all times.
Contract: Full time, permanent
1. Consistently provide excellent customer service
2. Sales order management. Working within a team you will:
a. Ensure the timely processing of orders received onto company systems
b. Carry out job processes including purchase orders
c. Manage supplier performance on an order by order basis to ensure delivery dates and client expectations are met
d. Effectively communicate with the client so they are kept fully informed of job progress throughout the order cycle
3. Support colleagues as necessary to ensure customer experience is of an even and high standard at all times
4. Aid and support the Customer Service Manager with customer requests for schedule/dates, and queries
5. Closely liaise with the production and despatch departments
6. Assist Stock Purchasing Coordinator & Manager with purchasing of stock items from suppliers
7. Answering in-coming phone-calls to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and highly successful company in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. If you are a reliable, organised and proactive individual who can hit the ground running then please submit your CV today.
Customer Service Team Leader
We are seeking a customer focused and people orientated individual who has a natural ability to manage a team in a positive and proactive manner.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Hours: 39 hours - working flexibly between Monday and Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 5.30pm
• Salary: Up to £25,000k
The successful candidate will ensure that Customer Service is at the forefront of everything they do. Your team will have key objectives to meet, which centre around accuracy, quality and speed of order processing. You will also build relationships and support their national sales representatives providing timely information when required.
The successful candidate will be charismatic and a great motivator. They will take pride in developing and managing their team. With previous experience of conducting appraisals and giving regular honest feedback with the focus on ensuring great customer results.
• Promoting Health & Safety in the workplace
• Responsible for all HR issues within the team including: recruitment, development, communication, discipline and absence management
• To lead, develop and motivate the team to give team members the best opportunity to perform at their best
• To lead by example and demonstrate behaviours expected
• To manage performance through the setting and monitoring of key performance indicators and to conduct regular performance reviews
• To identify areas for continuous improvement both within the team, department and business
• To support your team, supporting problem solving and ensuring resolution to issues that could impact the customer
• To produce monthly reports updating team and department results
• Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above or equivalent (qualification or experience)
• Previous work experience in a busy customer service environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in team management
• Experience of performance management - appraisals etc.
This is a permanent, full time role. If you want to be part of a motivated and high performing team, please apply!
Customer Service Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading product specialist with an international reputation, at their head office in North Somerset. Within the dynamic and varied role of Customer Service Assistant, the ideal candidate will have the ability to multi-task, be customer focused, and be process driven.
Location: North Somerset
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Building successful, long-term relationships with regular clients
• Daily liaison with merchandise, ordering, sales, customer service and warehouse departments to resolve problems quickly and effectively
• Ensuring up to date information is gained from the relevant departments and the customer is kept regularly informed
• Forwarding delivery paperwork to necessary departments
• Processing customer orders from start to finish
• Confirming order receipt
• Dealing with all queries and complaints professionally
• Producing back to back orders
• Liaising with internal departments regarding the collection, return and processing of unwanted or faulty products
• Arranging delivery of replacement parts or products to customers
Skill and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role/industry preferred
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communicator
• Effective adaptable team worker
• The ideal candidate will have the ability to speak more than one language, but this isn’t essential
This is a great chance to gain a position of responsibility and join a brilliant company. This is a busy role that will involve constant liaising with internal and external contacts and will require a hands-on approach to processing orders and tracking deliveries. Immediate start for the ideal candidate – please submit your CV today!