Who are we looking for? Someone fun, enthusiastic, gifted, passionate, get our drift? If you have worked on a help desk and have an accountancy background with a qualification such as AAT or ACCA, and if you have supported a product such as Sage, then you may be the perfect candidate!
You’ll need to get on with the great people who work for our client and you’ll have a unique opportunity to help with the future roadmaps of the software as well as being the voice of the customer within the team.
• Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
• Monitor Application Support helpdesk queue and respond to calls
• Address user queries regarding use of applications
• Log and process requests for change / Enhancements
• Updating and Managing Knowledge base
• Assist with resolution of logs
• Liaise with customers, departments, and ensure everyone is updated
• Own documentation and be uber organized
• Controlled testing of application patches and new releases
• Producing and updating Manuals / Procedures / Training Videos
• Remote Training
There are opportunities for progression in the role for the right candidate!
It would be lovely if you are:
• Experienced in Software Support and Accountancy
• Want to build relationships with our friendly customers
• Have 2 or more years working in a software support role (not technical)
• Have a finance background and AAT or ACCA qualification
• The ability to multi task and be organised
• Have super admin skills
• Ability to provide a fantastic standard of customer service
• Competitive basic salary (somewhere between £18,000 and £21,000 DOE)
• Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful company. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!