Lettings Negotiator (Trainee Opportunity)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Lettings Negotiator.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
· Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
· Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
· Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
· Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
· A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
· Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
· Basic salary of £18 -19,000K with a realistic OTE £24,000k
· Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
· 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
· Great company culture and values
· Plenty of first-class training and development resources
· The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
· Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
· Office: Bristol
· Car and valid UK driving licence – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.
Our client, a major player within the property industry, is looking for a Lettings Valuer to join their busy team. Based in Bristol, the suitable candidate will be an experienced and driven individual who is looking to hit the ground running in this challenging role.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Value and take instructions on properties to let
· Ensure all office systems and service standards are adhered to
· Maintain challenging workloads
· Work to targets
· Relationship building
· Research and adhere to the latest lettings legislation
If you have experience of the lettings industry, are a quick thinker and have a passion for working towards targets this could be the role for you! Starting salary will be £25k realistic OTE £35k.
Offering a great working atmosphere with motivated staff, this is a fun, fast and furious environment!
Customer Service/Sales Advisor
Our successful client has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work in a relaxed and friendly but ultimately hardworking atmosphere, based in their Bristol office. Free onsite parking
- Industry specific training provided
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £19k -£21k
- Working hours 37.5 Monday to Friday
Duties will include:
- The maintenance of existing and development of new contracts and clients
- Handling distribution queries
- Liaising with warehouse
- Working to KPI’s
- Business Development
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full understanding of computer systems and applications such as Excel, Word Etc
- Good grasp of mathematics
- An enthusiastic and progressive approach
- The ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to achieve and meet deadlines whilst maintaining good client relations
- The willingness to go the extra mile
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client’s highly skilled team in Bristol on a full-time basis starting in a temporary capacity initially. Please submit your CV today.
Export Administrator/ Customer Service Adviser
Working as part of a small team of two, this position is very varied and needs a customer focused person who is happy to keep their varied customer base updated and informed. A candidate with previous manufacturing industry experience would be desirable and knowledge of SAP is a must.
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: £21,000 pa
- Receiving, acknowledging, processing and confirming sales orders
- Despatching orders including arranging transport
- Keeping the customer up to date with the status of their order including any delays
- Invoicing sales orders
- Creating shipping documentation to include export, required for transport
- Taking calls
- Obtaining transport quotes on request from approved partners
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years customer service experience
- SAP or similar systems experience
- Knowledge of export documentation
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work well under pressure
If you are looking for a position that is varied and offers ongoing development, then please submit your CV today.