Are you looking for a break from the hospitality or retail perhaps? Or are you just looking for the next step in your successful Administration/Reception career? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity - our centrally based client has an immediate opening for a well-presented and customer focused Showroom Administrator/Receptionist to join their friendly team.
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £20,000k
- Hours: Full time 37.5 hours pw + every other Saturday
- Contract: Temp – to – Perm
- Start date: ASAP
- Assisting clients when they arrive
- Ensuring all documentation is ready, available and correct
- Accepting payments
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Upselling other services
- Maintaining the reception area
- Updating the booking systems
- Preparation of new vehicle welcome packs
- Preparation of used vehicle welcome pack i.e. MOT, welcoming letter, vehicle documents, warranty books etc.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Maintaining insurance databases
- Diary management for van drivers
- Loyalty card administration
- Dealing with auditors
- Other general administration duties as required
This is a role that needs someone who enjoys working with clients face to face and over the telephone. A natural communicator with excellent customer service skills, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team with a business that continues to grow.
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!
Our client, an award-winning consultancy, are seeking a Project Administrator to cover maternity leave for 1 year. The role would be based in their newly refurbished Bristol office.
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Salary: £25,000k
- Contract: 1 year
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing Partner with key framework and marketing bids
- Administering and updating the accreditation portals
- Co-ordinating and compiling bids for tender submissions with the Marketing Team, Secretaries, Partners and Bid Leaders
- Preparing award submissions including wordsmithing and presentation
- Helping to maintain the library of model submissions and answers
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a similar administrative / marketing role
- English Language A-Level and/or an English Degree would be ideal
- Very good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and organised
- The ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
What’s in it for you:
Our client actively challenges and continuously improves their performance by investing in training, creating excellent career development opportunities. For the right proactive individual this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skill set while working for a highly successful consultancy business in Bristol.
Are you an Administrator seeking a new challenge?
Our successful central based client is seeking a Billing Administrator to join their thriving team on a temp to perm basis in Bristol. The successful will ensure all revenue is billed accurately and on time.
- Temp - Permanent
- Full Time (37.5 hours) Monday - Friday
- Salary - £ 21,981.36
- Bonus - Up to 5% performance related monthly incentive
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Ensure all deliveries are billed accurately
- Review accounts placed on hold and ensure they are released for accurate billing
- Raise miscellaneous invoices on the billing system
- Clear bespoke customers’ requests for extended liability
- Manage heavy weight manifest and upgrade deliveries to the correct product
- Review all pots on the billing dashboard
- Manage the Euro billing pots and ensure accurate billing takes place
- Manage Salesforce credit requests
- General billing and administration duties
If you are numerate, detail orientated and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience working within an office environment then please submit your CV today.
Fantastic benefits and immediate start available!
Customer Service Advisor
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a customer focused individual to ensure that customers receive a fast and efficient response to sales enquires, building customer loyalty and enhancing the company’s reputation for service.
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Salary - £18,571k
- Hours – 40 per week (8am to 5pm)
- Life assurance – 4 x salary
You will be expected to:
- Provide a friendly and helpful response to customer enquiries
- Accurate and regular order entry
- Resolve customer queries / complaints
- Identify and investigate with internal / external employees potential problems to ensure the smooth flow of order and customer satisfaction
- Communicate enquires to the External Sales Engineers
- Participation in the annual stock take
- All other administrative/customer service duties requested
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- To have a customer focus approach
- Good I.T. skills – familiar with Microsoft Office
- Good time management and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, tight-knit and friendly team close to the city centre. If you are a reliable and hard-working candidate seeking your next role in Bristol, please submit your CV today.
Are you keen to gain valuable experience working within the charity sector or have an interest in Administration, Linguistics or English Language? If so, we may have the perfect voluntary opportunity for you!
Spec Recruitment are partnering with Mencap and we are recruiting for a self-motivated and detail orientated volunteer to work on a completely flexible basis as an Interview Transcriber Volunteer (working from home). The project involves collecting stories from people with a learning disability about their experiences of friendships and relationships.
- Location: Remote with support by phone and email
- Weekly hours: Flexible, from 1 hour per week +
- Duration of commitment: Flexible
You need to be motivated to work on your own to complete tasks agreed between you and you Volunteer Manager.
The Volunteer Role:
In this role you will listen to audio conversations recorded between people with a learning disability and their friends or partners.
You will be required to provide a written summary/transcription of the recording - templates and training will be provided.
Activity will include:
- Downloading MP3 of recording
- Typing up a summary of discussion
- Listening to the recording and typing up each spoken word
- Liaising with project staff around difficult audio
- Giving your opinion on the content of the recordings, and what extracts should be shared with the public
About the Team:
The project is run by 2 Project Managers, 2 Project Officers, 4 Project Ambassadors and 4 Support Workers.
- Able to use your initiative
- To be patient and reliable
- To have a high attention to detail
- To have a good command of the English language
- Access to your own computer/laptop
What can I expect in return?
- Training and guidance
- To feel fully supported in your role
- To enhance your current skillset
- To get your foot in the door within the charity sector
- Feel appreciated and valued
What difference will I make?
- Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. Everything they do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, their families and carers.
Volunteering is YOUR opportunity to make a difference, whilst having the chance to develop your skills and join a passionate and dedicated charitable organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only help others, but to also gain valuable administrative and transcription experience– the perfect steppingstone for a career within the charity sector or just to boost your skillset in general.
What happens next?
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a Finance Coordinator to ensure that the sales ledger is maintained, updated and managed through excellent credit control.
- Salary; Up to £22k + company performance bonus + incentives
- Benefits; Free Parking, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + pension
- Location: Bristol
- Contract type; full-time, term-time or part-time
You will be working as part of a small team providing all necessary information to clients, along with ensuring all accounts are settled in a timely manner. This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, managing their own clients, and promoting positive relationships at all times.
Key duties will include:
- Chasing payments and debt collection
- Managing the sales ledger and credit control function
- Ensuring that customer payments are processed accurately and efficiently
- Updating the system with payment information and relevant notes
- Handling all forms of customer communication, payment methods and documents
- Processing incoming payments
- Corresponding with clients with data relating to the client’s product and sales ledger
- Liaising with sales and operations with regards to outstanding accounts
- Processing orders and updating contact details
The successful candidate with have a flexible approach with regards to both workload and working times, be a self starter and be available immediately.