Part-Time Temporary Administrator
Based in North-East Bristol our client has a requirement for a Temporary Part-Time Administrator to join their small and friendly team from 11th June for 3-4 months.
Hours: 2 days a week, every Monday & Friday 9am – 5pm
Contract: Part-time Temporary
Start date: 11th June – ongoing for 3-4 months
- Good telephone manner is essential (answering the phone/directing traffic)
- Previous experience of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Updating training registers, guides and general details
- Contact with staff to follow up training and other outstanding information
- Creating annual review checks which involves writing / emailing referees, putting in follow up calls if the information is not forthcoming
- Sending letters in general
This is a small, friendly team where everyone pulls together. It is essential that the job holder has an eye for detail and can follow detailed administration processes. If you are seeking a part-time temporary role then apply today!
Temporary Marketing Administrator
Are you a recent graduate or currently looking to kick-start your career within Marketing and Administration?
We are looking for an entry-level Marketing Administrator to join a fantastic company in Bristol on a temporary basis. The role will be split into two major parts: assisting with the general administration amongst the office and directly assisting the Marketing Manager.
Contract: Full time, Temporary (3-4 months)
Duties may include:
• Assisting in online and offline marketing campaigns
• Creating bids and tenders
• Supporting the social media marketing and updates
• Support the Marketing Manager with briefing and proofing advertisements
• Supporting the Marketing Manager in producing trade marketing materials
• Work on selected digital projects including creating e-mails and updating the website
• Use analytics to evaluate success, report on campaign effectiveness
• Provide administrative support to the office being the go to person and exposing yourself to all areas of the business
The successful Marketing Administrator will have:
• Previous experience in a marketing/administrative role
• Knowledge of marketing strategies or a degree in marketing would be a bonus
• Have strong attention to detail
• Be a great communicator
• Creative thinker who offers new ideas
This is a great role with an immediate start. If it sounds exciting to you, apply today!
Meetings, Events and Groups Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career? Do you enjoy talking to customers and have a good eye for detail?
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our client based in the centre of Bristol, looking for an enthusiastic Meetings, Events and Groups Partner to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Primarily responsible for assisting with the profitable and skilled handling of the day-to-day needs of clients in relation to Meetings, Events and Groups.
• Ensure that all information appertaining to venue facilities is always complete and updated in the Database
• Ensure all details of the client requests are accurately recorded onto the booking system
• Ascertain from the client a detailed brief and their objective of the booking/event to ensure appropriate venues can be sourced and all client’s specifications exceeded
• Seek and identify new or unusual venues and activities
• Negotiate with the venue on every booking taking into consideration added value, decreasing the rate and increasing commission
• Ensure all venue Contracts, Terms and Conditions are checked and highlighted to clients and where possible negotiated on
• Seek and identify prospects for increased revenue opportunities through any additional services that can be offered
• Offer fantastic Customer service at all times
• Actively seek, maintain and grow relationships within the client base
• Ensure that all company profiles and traveller preferences are always loaded correctly
• Ensure that clients are kept informed of the progress of their bookings
• Effectively communicate to your Team Manager any client, venue or service issues
• Ensure your Team Manager is kept up to date with booking patterns and projects
• Identify opportunities and relay ideas and information to your Team Manager
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workloads in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literate with good MS office skills
• Confident communicator
• Good team player with excellent customer service orientation
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with keen attention to detail
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn
Full training will be provided to the successful individual. This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you are looking for work on a Temp to Perm basis and are available immediately, please apply with your CV!
Temporary Events Coordinator
Our client is looking for an experienced Events Coordinator for a 6-week temporary assignment to join their busy team.
Location: North Bristol
Contract: 6 weeks approximately
Salary: £10.00- £12.00ph
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Working within the Events Team, your key responsibility is to assist the Senior Events Co-Ordinator in the co-ordination of multiple events/projects running simultaneously against tight timescales and to attend events as necessary.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Senior Events Co-Ordinator with event planning
- To attend events where necessary, providing on-site management and support to delegates and speakers
- Stock control and purchase of event materials
- Upload event information to events web pages for on-line bookings
- Handle correspondence; telephone calls, emails, registration enquiries, queries and payments relating to events and assist with general event administrative duties
- Compile and maintain up-to-date electronic data and/or paper based files on venues, sponsors, exhibitors, support staff, speakers/facilitators and prospects
- To assist with the preparation of event materials including badges, delegate information packs and on-site resources
- Invoicing duties where necessary
- Evaluate delegate feedback from events and produce summaries
- Create alerts for event email shots to include data pull and distribution to agreed contact lists
The successful individual will provide full support to the team, so it is essential you have excellent communication, project management and administration skills, an eye for detail, drive, energy, commitment, flexibility and self-motivation to assist the team and manager. A high standard of spelling and grammar is essential. It is also essential you have an events background or have worked in a similar environment.
This is a varied and exciting role suitable for a candidate with motivation and enthusiasm. Don’t miss out on this fantastic temporary opportunity, if it sounds like the role for you, apply today!