Temporary Project Coordinator
JOB TITLE: Temporary Project Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Contract Manager
SALARY: circa £19,000 pro rata for 4 month FTC
PURPOSE: To provide administrative support.
• Checking Travel and subsistence claims to ensure that they are complete and have all the required documentation and match other documents provided where relevant
• Emailing advisors to request any missing information
• Copying and scanning documents
• Updating details of claims on the various systems
• Adding details to Excel spreadsheets for claim to funder
• Using in-house system
• General Admin
• To perform, from time to time, any other reasonable duties that may be assigned by the Manager shown above
• Highly organised with a great eye for detail
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confident IT skills including Microsoft Office
This is a great role if you are seeking temporary employment on a full-time basis that will keep you busy while working for a great company. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Reporting to: Head of Procurement
Main Objective: To support the procurement and shipping of raw materials. Vital day to day activities involve liaison with international suppliers and freight forwarders; accurate and timely upkeep of internal systems; monitoring and reporting to ensure continuity of supply and achievement of key business targets.
• Maintain successful relationships with current suppliers and be involved in sourcing and approval of potential new.
• Work with Supply Chain colleagues to maintain ERP systems on an ongoing basis to support and improve data quality.
• Participate in purchasing activities such as raw materials costs optimisation as well as delivery lead time reduction.
• Assist with the development of best practice purchasing practices to suit business needs.
• Monitor and maintain the progress of purchase orders from placement to receipt, ensuring timely delivery in agreement with terms.
• Liaise with suppliers with respect to product specifications, transit times, documentation and custom clearance.
• Arrange deliveries/collections of stock to minimise overdue deliveries and impact to service from and to different production sites.
• Update key internal stakeholders and Supply Chain colleagues of potential changes in timelines or volumes.
• Pre-shipment sample submission to QC for testing and approval and follow through till their final approval.
• Ensure requisitions are processed in a timely manner.
• Manage supplier enquiries.
• Provide regular spend analysis and stock reports.
• To ensure equality of opportunity is maintained and respected at all times in accordance with the appropriate policies and procedures.
• To work co-operatively with colleagues.
• To actively participate in opportunities, including attending team meetings.
• To demonstrate a willingness to work flexibly with others to respond to needs of an evolving organisation.
• To ensure that confidentiality is respected and maintained at all times.
• To perform any other duties as directed by management.
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in import and export of sea, road and air freight
• Knowledge of customs clearance procedures and requirements
• Commercial awareness
• Sensitivity on cultural differences
• PC literate and confident
• Supply chain knowledge of systems and processes from supplier to consumer
• Experience in stock control
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to influence and negotiate, research, network and build relationships
• Experience in working with ERP business systems (IFS)
• Dynamic approach to problem solving
• Highly numerical and analytical
• Willingness to develop within the team, open to change
• Attention to detail
• Persistent, resilient and determined
• Good team player
• Common sense and good judgement
Hours: 37.5 h/week
Holiday: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Benefits: Pension, Range of staff welfare benefits (product allowance and discount, complementary health) Personal and professional development, free parking.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Outbound Sales Adviser to join our client’s team in central Bristol on an ongoing temporary basis.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the face of our client’s potential new clients.
- You’ll be calling outbound to introduce their scheme to traders. Don’t worry; they’re not a call centre. You’ll be working as part of a small and dedicated team engaging business to business to discuss our client’s proposition.
- You’ll offer them the chance to undergo our client’s unique assessment process, with the ultimate goal to be recommending them as a reputable trader.
- You’ll educate customers around the benefits that this scheme could bring to their business. Our client’s testimonials prove it’s a scheme that will truly add value to any business, so it’s easy for you to get behind! Although not everyone will make the grade. They take our assessments seriously, so will only pass those that meet our high standards.
- You’ll use your experience to manage the lead pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities are followed up on, and converting potential leads into applications. You’ll monitor feedback and ideas and share these with the wider team.
What we'll need from you:
We’ll need you to have experience working in outbound sales in a targeted environment.
This goes along with clear communication skills, and the skill and desire to deliver the best customer service. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need the ability to manage a busy administrative workload and approach things flexibly. Experience with Microsoft Office will be essential.
Most of all, we want to see motivation to exceed personal and team goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a lively and fun office, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!