Temporary Customer Service Administrator
Our successful client is seeking a candidate who can ‘hit the ground running’ and work for them on a temporary, ongoing basis within their friendly and hard-working Customer Service and Administration team. The successful individual needs to be happy working in a very busy environment and have a can-do attitude!
• Communicating with clients via phone and email
• Answering enquiries about services
• Taking bookings or payment
• Data entry
• Arranging to post out information or goods to customers
• Keeping accurate records of all enquiries
• General administration duties such as filling, scanning and printing
• Passing enquiries on to a specialist who can take things further when required
• Excellent and confident communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
• Good attention to detail
• Good organisational skills
If you are seeking a varied role and are looking to expand your skill-set while working for a successful Bristol based company, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you – apply today!
Immediate start for the ideal candidate!
Immediate start for an experienced Receptionist to join a company in North Somerset.
Meeting and greeting
Taking calls, taking messages
Franking and postal duties
Booking meeting rooms
A minimum typing speed of 45 wpm, and some office experience is needed. Opportunity to turn into a permanent role
Meetings, Events and Groups Administrator
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career? Do you enjoy talking to customers and have a good eye for detail?
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our client based in the centre of Bristol, looking for an enthusiastic Meetings, Events and Groups Partner to join their friendly team on a temp to perm basis.
Contract: Temp to Perm
Hours: Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Primarily responsible for assisting with the profitable and skilled handling of the day-to-day needs of clients in relation to Meetings, Events and Groups.
• Ensure that all information appertaining to venue facilities is always complete and updated in the Database
• Ensure all details of the client requests are accurately recorded onto the booking system
• Ascertain from the client a detailed brief and their objective of the booking/event to ensure appropriate venues can be sourced and all client’s specifications exceeded
• Seek and identify new or unusual venues and activities
• Negotiate with the venue on every booking taking into consideration added value, decreasing the rate and increasing commission
• Ensure all venue Contracts, Terms and Conditions are checked and highlighted to clients and where possible negotiated on
• Seek and identify prospects for increased revenue opportunities through any additional services that can be offered
• Offer fantastic Customer service at all times
• Actively seek, maintain and grow relationships within the client base
• Ensure that all company profiles and traveller preferences are always loaded correctly
• Ensure that clients are kept informed of the progress of their bookings
• Effectively communicate to your Team Manager any client, venue or service issues
• Ensure your Team Manager is kept up to date with booking patterns and projects
• Identify opportunities and relay ideas and information to your Team Manager
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workloads in a fast-paced environment
• Computer literate with good MS office skills
• Confident communicator
• Good team player with excellent customer service orientation
• Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with keen attention to detail
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn
Full training will be provided to the successful individual. This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you are looking for work on a Temp to Perm basis and are available immediately, please apply with your CV!