Our highly regarded client has an immediate requirement for an Audio Secretary to work in their busy office.
- Produce accurate and presentable letters and documentation as directed
- Undertake Audio typing and digital dictation work in order of priority
- Administer filing, which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Take and receive telephone messages and make calls as directed
- Ensure notes and messages are recorded on file and pasted onto the appropriate fee earner
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries for the department, or as required, including key dates.
- Provide support to secretaries and occasional reception cover
- Other adhoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:-
- A proven track record in secretarial skills, administration and diary management
- Advanced skills in dictation and digital dictation
- Advanced IT skills including outlook, Word, Excel and office products
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work at pace
Excellent benefits, to include profit share bonus, flexible benefits and 25 days holiday.