Our client close to Whiteladies Road is an interactive business that has an opening for an organised Secretary to join their friendly office. The successful candidate will become a member of their administration team who work cohesively and support each other with their daily tasks.
Hours: 08:45- 17:15
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Key Duties include:
• Letter/report writing
• Audio typing
• Covering the reception when required - answering incoming calls via the switchboard and directing them appropriately
• Taking messages and ensuring that they are passed on to the right people
• Meeting room and diary management
• Inbox email management
• Ad hoc administrative/secretarial duties
Applicants must have experience of working within a similar position and be familiar with audio typing. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover, they are looking for a loyal candidate who will become a valued member of their hard-working team.
This is a great position within a lovely office and a fantastic team – apply today!
Are you a PA who likes working in a busy and varied role with responsibility for the smooth running of an office?
Hours: 37 hours per week, 8.00am – 4.30pm
Contract: 12 months
This is a varied and busy position where you will have contact with a wide variety of people. The PA will be required to support to 2 Managers and provide office administration duties.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing diaries
• Booking meetings
• Dealing with phone calls and enquires to the office
• Running the office to ensure supplies are ordered
• Dealing with invoices and purchase orders
• Ensuring records are maintained and the database is accurate
The ideal candidate will have previous administration and PA experience, be organised and efficient and be able to prioritise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can hit the ground running and enjoys supporting others. If it sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Our client based in the centre of Bristol are seeing an organised and proactive Executive Administrator to join their busy office.
Contract: Full time, temporary or temp-to-perm
• Respond to enquiries, either written, email, face to face or telephone
• Arrange and manage diaries for and on behalf of Board and Senior Leadership members
• Exercise discretion as to the degree of urgency and confidentiality required
• Work with a variety of information management systems, e.g. risk management, learning & development systems
• Organise training for self and team as required
• To play a key role within the team in ensuring projects are delivered
• Be the first point of contact for departmental related queries
• Ensure that all electronic and manual files are maintained and up to date
• Support improvements and initiatives within the CEO office
• Provide refreshments for meetings or order refreshments and catering if necessary for larger meetings.
• Help staff reception calls at Head Office, ensuring that consistent outstanding customer service is provided
Skills and Experience:
• Ability to use own initiative and prioritise own workload
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Good manager of own time and ability to organise day-to-day workload
• Prepared to work flexibly and share responsibilities
• High standard of computer literacy and experience of using Office PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to an advanced level.
• Experience of taking minutes in complex meetings
• Previous administrative experience
This is a varied and exciting role suitable for someone with strong administration, organisation and typing skills. If it sounds like the perfect role, apply today!