We are seeking a confident and keen Administrative Assistant, who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in supporting the Secretaries and wider team.
This role is perfect for someone seeking to gain valuable Administration, PA and Secretarial experience for their future career.
- Job Type: Temp to Perm
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: Up to £21,000k
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Assisting with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning, billing and post
- Booking travel arrangements
- Database work and GDPR
- Proof reading emails and letters
- Typing of correspondence to a high level
- Assisting filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version, daily tax team reminders
- Meeting room set-up/clear down
- Confident with minimal liaisons with clients during set-up/room refresh
- Assistance with projects as and when required
- Assisting with hosting client conferences and events
- Basic IT requirements e.g. changing printer cartridges, setting up Skype calls, marketing material audit and reception work
The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, pay attention to detail and have a professional approach. Ideally looking to start a career in an Administration/Secretarial role. Candidates should be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. A competent level of knowledge using PowerPoint is desirable.
If you have strong communication skills and the desire to kick-start a successful Administrative/Secretarial/PA career, then please submit your CV today.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced team in Bristol.
- Location: Bristol (various locations in central and north Bristol)
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000k dependent on experience with an OTE of £23k - £25k
- Working Hours: 9.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Monday to Friday and 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. every other Saturday with a day off in lieu
- Contract: Full time, permanent
The successful Candidate:
- The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work as part of our client’s industrious sales team
- Previous experience of an Estate Agency is essential
- Excellent time management coupled with good communication skills
Duties will Include:
- Coordinating and conducting viewings
- Liaising with both applicants and vendors
- Negotiating offers
- Office administration
The successful candidate must have their own car – mileage will be paid when used.
If you are seeking a fun yet challenging role and enjoy building strong relationships with others then this may be the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!