Our client close to Whiteladies Road is an interactive business that has an opening for an organised Secretary to join their friendly office. The successful candidate will become a member of their administration team who work cohesively and support each other with their daily tasks.
Hours: 08:45- 17:15
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Key Duties include:
• Letter/report writing
• Audio typing
• Covering the reception when required - answering incoming calls via the switchboard and directing them appropriately
• Taking messages and ensuring that they are passed on to the right people
• Meeting room and diary management
• Inbox email management
• Ad hoc administrative/secretarial duties
Applicants must have experience of working within a similar position and be familiar with audio typing. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover, they are looking for a loyal candidate who will become a valued member of their hard-working team.
This is a great position within a lovely office and a fantastic team – apply today!
Our client based in the centre of Bristol are seeing an organised and proactive Executive Administrator to join their busy office.
Contract: Full time, temporary or temp-to-perm
• Respond to enquiries, either written, email, face to face or telephone
• Arrange and manage diaries for and on behalf of Board and Senior Leadership members
• Exercise discretion as to the degree of urgency and confidentiality required
• Work with a variety of information management systems, e.g. risk management, learning & development systems
• Organise training for self and team as required
• To play a key role within the team in ensuring projects are delivered
• Be the first point of contact for departmental related queries
• Ensure that all electronic and manual files are maintained and up to date
• Support improvements and initiatives within the CEO office
• Provide refreshments for meetings or order refreshments and catering if necessary for larger meetings.
• Help staff reception calls at Head Office, ensuring that consistent outstanding customer service is provided
Skills and Experience:
• Ability to use own initiative and prioritise own workload
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Good manager of own time and ability to organise day-to-day workload
• Prepared to work flexibly and share responsibilities
• High standard of computer literacy and experience of using Office PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook to an advanced level.
• Experience of taking minutes in complex meetings
• Previous administrative experience
This is a varied and exciting role suitable for someone with strong administration, organisation and typing skills. If it sounds like the perfect role, apply today!