Our client based in North Bristol are seeking an organised and reliable Conveyancing Secretary to join their small team.
Location: North Bristol
Hours: Full time, permanent
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, agents and lenders
-Carrying out searches
-Producing deeds and contracts
-Managing, opening and closing files
-Preparing mail for dispatch
-Updating management system
-Dealing with land registry
Strong IT and organisational skills are essential combined with the confidence and ability to be proactive and take appropriate actions where necessary, without direct instruction. We are keen to hear from applicants with 1+ relevant years’ experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional, commercial law firm who are offer a friendly and supportive working environment. Submit your CV today!
Are you a recent Law graduate or someone with a keen interest in kick-starting your career within the legal sector?
Our highly respected client is seeking an organised and hard-working Personal Assistant to join their Property Team and to provide legal and administrative support.
Contract: Full time permanent
Key responsibilities Include:
Client relationship management:
• Case progressing - including monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and chasing external parties for responses
• Reporting to external clients on a weekly and monthly basis
• Assisting in resolving client queries
• Arranging client meetings
Legal work and drafting:
• Drafting and amendment of Legal documents
• Reviewing Lease documents to extract relevant data for cases and/or client reports
• Assisting lawyers with the preparation and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns under supervision
• Production and maintenance of Excel spreadsheets as required
• Requesting cheques, dealing with bank transfers, receipt of funds etc.
• Preparation of Completion Statements for clients and third parties
• Time recording for seconded paralegals
• Dealing with internal and external telephone queries
• Monitoring post and/or e-mails and dealing with as appropriate and ensure that all client related correspondence is passed on to an appropriate individual
• Liaising with business support departments on behalf of lawyers as required
• Updating and maintaining guidance notes and file set up protocols
• Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms, refreshments, checking rooms prior to meetings etc.
• Arranging for files to be opened and/or closed
• Reviewing and checking correspondence, attachments, documents, reports, presentations, faxes etc
• Supporting lawyers in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
• Have accurate typing skills.
• Good IT skills - knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Have excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Be able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
This is a varied and exciting role, if it sounds interesting to you, apply today!
Would you like to work in a small/medium size company that holds professional ethics and general politeness in high esteem? If so, we may have the perfect role for you:
An opportunity has arisen for someone to be the Senior Secretary/Administrator for a well-respected firm in Bristol.
Job Type: Full time permanent
Start Date: ASAP
About the job:
This is an exciting opportunity and we are looking for an exceptional "all rounder" to work in a small office and take responsibility for the running of the office and managing a team of secretary's. You will be working in sometimes a fast pace environment and will remain cheerful and competent with the different requirements of this role.
• Good letter writing and all usual office correspondence duties
• Good accurate typing skills
• Audio typing
• You will have a professional telephone manner
• You must have an outgoing personality with "can do" attitude
• You will be proficient and accurate in Sage
• You will have a sound IT knowledge and be familiar with Word and Outlook
• Be familiar with diary management
• You will have a good "office background"
This is fantastic opportunity with an immediate start for the right candidate – apply today!
Our successful client is seeking to employ an Executive Assistant to provide an effective and efficient support to the CEO.
Location: South Gloucestershire
Contract: Permanent full time
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
• To act as the contact point for the CEO, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
• Ensuring pro-active diary and effective email management
• Dealing with correspondence (letters and emails) often corresponding on behalf of the CEO
• Arranging meetings, both internal and external, ensuring that the CEO is well-prepared for meetings
• To organise and run events and conferences, including customer hospitality and internal conferences
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management
• To co-ordinate the production of Board reports and to compile high level reports
• Taking minutes at meetings
• Making travel arrangements
• Take on project work e.g. research, producing reports, drafting presentations etc
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• To provide support at the CEO’s Senior Leadership Team meetings
• You will have a minimum of three years’ experience as an EA/PA
• Takes initiative with your own work and is independent, self-motivated and disciplined
• Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise at all levels across the business
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• A calm and professional manner
• Excellent IT skills – to be conversant with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
• Prepared for UK travel to different offices with overnight stays where appropriate
• To hold a full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to continue their successful career as an Executive Assistant. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!