We are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive, with ideally 2-5 years marketing experience to join our client’s expanding team in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be ensuring smooth delivery on the required campaign activity across all streams.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
• Delivery of required activity for the campaign plans
• Monthly reporting/KPIs with Marketing Management
• Drafting and interpreting briefs
• Sales team briefings
• Social media management
• Working alongside digital agency on key digital areas and reporting
• Content creation – design and copy
• Automation management and architecture planning
• Managing PR contracts and Liaising with PR suppliers
• Video Editing
• GDPR, CRM and Automation Marketing Data Management
• Building automation campaigns related to the above
• Competitor research
• Website management
• Update project plans and calendars for visibility
• Plan steps for projects and manage deadlines
• Reporting on all digital and direct activities to the Senior Marketing Executive
This is a role for an organised and tidy mind who loves a good process! Organisation really is key, you will have high levels of attention to detail, strong analysis skills and the ability to forward plan is essential. You will be confident and personable with the ability to develop good relationships, excellent written English and grammatical skills. Someone who is confident in working with various computer programs and learning ones you may not be so familiar with. Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop and Marketing suites would be desirable. The ability to multitask, be organised, have super admin skills and have a passion for improving things and owning things and staying calm is required.
If you want to succeed and are happy to get stuck in (sometimes at the deep end) whilst remaining happy and positive, then for all your hard work, we promise to ploy you with…
• Competitive basic salary (somewhere between £18,000 and £22,000 DOE)
• Generous Bonus Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Death and Disability Insurance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV today!
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to work for joint Managing Directors in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be working for a rapidly expanding family managed company in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £30,000k
Hours: Full time (39.5 hours) or Part Time
As the Executive Assistant you will assist the joint MDs in managing their demanding workload by providing first class administrative support ensuring the highest levels of accuracy, presentation and confidentiality are maintained at all times. The secretarial and administrative duties are varied and range from diary/email management to minute taking.
The Executive Assistant is a critical role and will ensure the effective organisation and administration of activities for the business. This person will operate as a key information conduit between the MDs and line managers, understanding their individual and collective requirements and ensuring work is prioritised effectively. You will need to work in a flexible and adaptable manner, managing expectations and responding to personal and individual styles of operation.
• Excellent communication skills; face to face, written & telephone
• Ability to think ahead, anticipate situations and to take the initiative
• Excellent relationship builder, particularly at a senior level
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to maintain stability of performance despite pressure
• Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Able to take accurate minutes at executive and board meetings
• Excellence in: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype for Business, and Sharepoint
• Shorthand (desirable, but not essential)
The candidate must be able to manage change and be fluid in a dynamic, fast paced environment and flexible to undertake the mundane and ad-hoc duties of an administrative nature as and when the need arises.
If you are seeking the next step in your successful PA career, then please submit your CV today.
Our client is an interactive business that has an opening for an organised Secretary to join their friendly office. The successful candidate will become a member of their administration team who work cohesively and support each other with their daily tasks.
Hours: 08:45- 17:15 (can be flexible)
Salary: Up to £21,000k
Contract: Full time OR Part Time (Permanent)
Key Duties include:
- Letter/report writing
- Audio typing
- Covering the reception when required - answering incoming calls via the switchboard and directing them appropriately
- Taking messages and ensuring that they are passed on to the right people
- Meeting room and diary management
- Inbox email management
- Ad hoc administrative/secretarial duties
Applicants must have experience of working within a similar position and be familiar with audio typing. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover, they are looking for a loyal candidate who will become a valued member of their hard-working team.
This is a great position within a lovely office and a fantastic team – apply today!
Our dynamic and highly successful client is seeking a Senior Copywriter to join their friendly and hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis in Bristol. If you have a love for words and are a creative, reliable and passionate individual then we may have the role for you!
Location: This position will be based in the UK (Bristol), but you will be working to ensure that a coherent company voice is represented and communicated across our client’s global audience
Salary: £24,850 to £27,950k
Contract: Full time, perm (40 hours per week)
You will be one of the key people charged with communicating the personality of our client’s business to both the outside world and internally to their teams across the globe. You will be working on copy for multiple different departments targeted at the wide range of audiences which make up the company client base. Your work will appear across:
- The web
- Various social media channels
- Email campaigns
- Company brochures
- Staff profiles
- Press releases (long and short format)
- Company magazines
Some tasks are weekly, such as publishing blog pieces and emails, others such as brochure production, only come along once a year. With multiple different streams of work, you need to be able to plan effectively to ensure that all content is delivered in line with the agreed time frames of the marketing department and the managers commissioning work from you. You’ll be a key member of their team, contributing creative ideas for content and campaigns. Copy will be commissioned from managers across the business and building strong trust-based relationships with these individuals will be key to you and your colleagues achieving your goals.
Experience as a professional, commercial copywriter will certainly be beneficial for this role but is not essential. You will be able to demonstrate experience of writing for different media and in a variety of styles. Previous work on both sales-focused and editorial copy will help our client to understand your skillset. You also must remain flexible - not everything is fixed in advance and sometimes a quick turnaround or change in approach is required, therefore being able to work under pressure is important.
Holiday: 23 days annual holiday
Bonus: Up to 125% of monthly salary each year subject to performance
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees all with a passion for what they do. If you are a wizard with words and are seeking a varied and exciting role, please submit your CV today – don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Secretary/Receptionist to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will provide secretarial/administration services for the wider team and support the head Receptionist during extra busy periods.
Contract: Full time, permanent
- Copy/audio typing of letters, minutes, reports, specifications and other documents
- Diary management for booking of conferencing facilities and pool cars
- Production of photographic schedules and marketing/presentation documents
- Production of contract documents
- Completion of certificates, instructions and other forms in Word or Excel
- Issuing of tender documents using various standard client formats
- Proof reading and formatting documents produced by others
- Using document management systems to set up new projects and templates
- Supporting full-time receptionist by:
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking detailed messages as well as providing lunch/holiday/sickness cover
- Welcoming visitors
Applicants must have experience of working within a similar office-based position and ideally be familiar with audio typing. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, a positive working ethic and attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover, they are looking for a loyal candidate who will become a valued member of their hard-working team.
This is a great position within a lovely office and a fantastic team – apply today!
Personal Assistant (Clinical)
Are you seeking an opportunity to work within a professional legal environment? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a highly organised and reliable PA to join our client’s successful firm in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
The PA will act as workflow manager for support services including delegating and supervising the completion of document production, file management and copying/scanning work. The PA will take an active interest in and obtain a thorough understanding of all aspects of client requirements to provide exceptional service levels to both the lawyers and clients.
• Diary management
• Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc and liaise with other attendees, both internal and external
• Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations
• Arrange or, where necessary, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc
• Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements
• Support with marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
• Liaising with Business Development and Marketing regarding arrangements for events and producing marketing material
• Take internal and external telephone queries
• Monitor post and/or e-mails
Client relationship management
• Reporting to external clients on a weekly and monthly basis
• Assist in resolving client queries
• Enter, maintain and update client details on the contacts system
• Assist with the billing and credit control process
• Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate
• Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
• Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
• Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company with great career prospects – submit your CV today!