Are you seeking an opportunity to work within a professional legal environment? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a highly organised and reliable PA to join our client’s successful firm in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis.
The PA will act as workflow manager for support services including delegating and supervising the completion of document production, file management and copying/scanning work. The PA will take an active interest in and obtain a thorough understanding of all aspects of client requirements to provide exceptional service levels to both the lawyers and clients.
• Diary management
• Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc and liaise with other attendees, both internal and external
• Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations
• Arrange or, where necessary, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc
• Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements
• Support with marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
• Liaising with Business Development and Marketing regarding arrangements for events and producing marketing material
• Take internal and external telephone queries
• Monitor post and/or e-mails
Client relationship management
• Reporting to external clients on a weekly and monthly basis
• Assist in resolving client queries
• Enter, maintain and update client details on the contacts system
• Assist with the billing and credit control process
• Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate
• Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
• Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
• Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company with great career prospects – submit your CV today!
Our client based in Bristol are seeking an organised and reliable Conveyancing Secretary to join their small team.
Hours: Full time, permanent
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, agents and lenders
-Carrying out searches
-Producing deeds and contracts
-Managing, opening and closing files
-Preparing mail for dispatch
-Updating management system
-Dealing with land registry
Strong IT and organisational skills are essential combined with the confidence and ability to be proactive and take appropriate actions where necessary, without direct instruction. We are keen to hear from applicants with 1+ relevant years’ experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional, commercial law firm who are offer a friendly and supportive working environment. Submit your CV today!