If you have previous secretarial experience and are looking to work within an interesting medical environment, then this may the perfect opportunity for you!
Our successful client is seeking an organised and reliable PA to join their team in Bristol.
Salary: Up to £22,000k
• Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date on a daily basis.
• Arrange meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings etc
• Organise travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations and deal with related details.
• Arrange or, where necessary, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc.
• Arrange for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements and record keeping.
• Use effective systems to ensure that both short and long term tasks are completed within required timescales.
• Support in marketing activities including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations.
• Take internal and external telephone queries, responding as appropriate
• Monitor post and/or e-mails and dealing with as appropriate and ensure that all client related correspondence is passed on to an appropriate fee earner if the relevant person is out of the office.
• Assist in the billing and credit control process and to produce standard financial/time reports through the system.
• Request cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate.
• Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
• Excellent communication, organisational and team skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
• Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
• Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others.
• Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solutions focussed working method.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fantastic company y based in Bristol. If you have the relevant skills and experiences please apply today!
Are you a receptionist seeking your next career step perhaps?
Working for a small, boutique and friendly property related business, the successful candidate will become an integral member of our client’s tight-knit team.
They are seeking someone who is loyal, hard-working and a strong team player. In return they are offering the opportunity to gain valuable experience as a Secretary and an opportunity to get stuck in – no two days are ever the same!
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a well-presented and organised trainee to assist the Secretaries in all office duties including;
• Typing of reports
• Scanning of files
• Binding reports
• Diary management
• Booking appointments
• Giving support and assistance to the departmental secretaries
• Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
• A good telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• Computer skills including Word and Outlook
• Good Typing Skills of 45 WPM+
• Audio typing would be of benefit but not essential
A great role located in a lovely part of Bristol. Apply today!
Are you a PA who likes working in a busy and varied role with responsibility for the smooth running of an office?
Hours: 37 hours per week, 8.00am – 4.30pm
Contract: 12 months
This is a varied and busy position where you will have contact with a wide variety of people. The PA will be required to support to 2 Managers and provide office administration duties.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing diaries
• Booking meetings
• Dealing with phone calls and enquires to the office
• Running the office to ensure supplies are ordered
• Dealing with invoices and purchase orders
• Ensuring records are maintained and the database is accurate
The ideal candidate will have previous administration and PA experience, be organised and efficient and be able to prioritise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can hit the ground running and enjoys supporting others. If it sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply today!
Our client based in North Bristol are seeking an organised and reliable Conveyancing Secretary to join their small team.
Location: North Bristol
Hours: Full time, permanent
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, agents and lenders
-Carrying out searches
-Producing deeds and contracts
-Managing, opening and closing files
-Preparing mail for dispatch
-Updating management system
-Dealing with land registry
Strong IT and organisational skills are essential combined with the confidence and ability to be proactive and take appropriate actions where necessary, without direct instruction. We are keen to hear from applicants with 1+ relevant years’ experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional, commercial law firm who are offer a friendly and supportive working environment. Submit your CV today!