Do you have Sales and Purchase Ledger experience combined with the ability to provide outstanding customer service? If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
Full time, permanent
We are seeking:
• Accounts experience
• Sales and Purchase Ledger experience
• An understanding and interest in how businesses work
Our client based in central Bristol is looking for an organised, self-motivated individual with the ability to confidently use their initiative to join their fun but hard-working team.
• Ensure cash is collected within deadlines
• Ensuring the legal team are informed when payments are late
• Prepare the paperwork for the legal team
• General customer service
• Lots of communication with internal departments
• To provide and review account balances
• If payments are rejected, making the client aware
• Any other duties as and when required
• Enjoy working within a strong team environment
• Can communicate effectively
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Can organise your time dealing with the various tasks to be completed within given deadlines
• Excellent verbal communication
• Time management skills
Start Date: 28th August 2018
This role is suited for someone with office, administration, retail and hospitality experience - apply today!
Our successful client in Bristol is seeking a hard-working and reliable Cost Administrator to join their friendly team.
Contract: Temporary to Permanent
Duties will Include:
• Prepare client accounts for the Quantity Surveyor on a weekly basis, applying costs in line with the framework procedure to include:
o Site personnel hours
o Site supervision hours
o Plant and machinery
• Present accounts to the Quantity Surveyor on a monthly basis to review before submission to the client.
• Ensure weekly cost information is correct and distributed to the site teams for verification.
• Ensure our costs are being recovered in line with agreed framework rates – query with the Quantity Surveyor on loss items.
• Manage cost queries and arrange credits or re-allocation with suppliers and the in-house cost administration team.
• Prepare and finalise scheme audit on completion of the works – providing substantiation of costs.
• Ensuring internal cost booking system is accurate.
Skills and Experiences:
• Excellent organisation and communication skills.
• Competent with Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A willingness to learn and have good attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Immediate start for the ideal candidate, if you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and want to join a hard-working and successful business then please submit your CV today!