Temporary Accounts Administrator
Are you an administrator seeking to gain accounts/finance experience? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client based near central Bristol is seeking a Temporary Accounts Administrator to join their friendly team on a full-time basis for approximately 3 months.
- Salary: £10ph
- Location: Central Bristol (free parking)
- Hours: Full time (Monday-Friday)
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract: Temporary (approx. 3 months)
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Matching invoices
- Processing payments
- General administration such as filing, photocopying, data entry and scanning
- Running reports
- Maintain petty cash records
- Accuracy, numeracy and an attention to detail
- A good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Able to multi-task, and work methodically
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is available for immediate employment and seeking a role that will work as a steppingstone into a financial/accounts career.
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time temp to perm position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!