Our client covers all aspects of Commercial Property located throughout the UK with specialist knowledge of the retail property market nationwide and the South West Commercial Property market.
They have a position available immediately in their Bristol Office for an experienced Purchase ledger clerk with a minimum of one year’s experience.
The successful candidate is expected to be well presented, a good communicator, self-motivated and have a good eye for detail.
• Receiving all incoming purchase invoices
• Stamp, code and pass invoices for authorisation
• Receive authorised invoices and enter on purchase ledger
• Generate payables reports and batch with relevant invoices
• Check funding
• Obtain authorisation for cheque / BACS payment runs
• Produce computer generated cheques
• Send out cheques and remittance
• Deal with all supplier queries & account reconciliations
• Provide holiday cover for the sales ledger & filing clerk and assist at peak times
Skills and Experience:
• Good attitude
• Hard working, reliable, honest, polite, co-operative
• Good attention to detail
• Willing to learn
• Able to work as a part of a team
• Computer literate (MS programs)
What they can offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Transparent bonus scheme
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Flexible benefits including health cash plan and retail discounts
• Professional Subscription/fees
• Continuing professional development
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Who are we looking for? An Implementations Consultant, with a finance background experienced in implementing systems such as sage. Basic salary up to £25k DOE plus bonus and car!
In a nutshell: This role sits within the services area of the business, and offers an interested and varied role to people who enjoy dealing with customers both face to face and remotely to help them implement our software products, or help them with issues or improve the way they use our software. You will have a finance background, preferably AAT qualified.
This is an interesting and challenging role, with your finance background you will be able to find ways of helping customers with their issues through our software. The role could be getting requirements, carrying out training, workshops, project management, testing, supporting, everything from the initial stage to go live and beyond.
You need to be flexible, as the business needs change, so you could be helping cover other areas, such as support or testing, as well as spending time away from home when out visiting customers, a full clean driving licence is essential.
Key stuff you need to do:
• Train customers on our software
• Assist with other areas of business, such as testing and support
• Implement new projects, as well as existing customer training
• Documentation updates
• Training Documentation / Videos
It would be lovely if you are:
Experienced in Implemenations or Supporting Accountancy products, with a desire to succeed and are happy to get stuck in (sometimes at the deep end) and remaining happy and positive, then for all your hard work, we promise to ploy you with…
• Competitive basic salary plus bonus
• Company Car
• Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
Enough about you, a bit about our client: They are a very distinctive team with a mish-mash of people, personalities, skills and talents outside the office – this is what make them stand out from other companies in the finance sector.
Don’t dilly dally- If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!