Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Do you thrive in a team work environment?
Are you an individual with strong time keeping skills who can balance multiple tasks?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then this is the role for you!
As a Finance Assistant you will report to the Financial Operations Manager and will provide accurate and professional administrative support within the Billing Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the reconciliation and matching of charges received and the production of accurate and timely client invoices and reports.
Hours: Monday-Friday 5.5 hours a day
Salary: £15,000-£17,000 pr
Contract: Part time, permanent
• Match charges received via invoice or card against bookings made
• Record charges against bookings
• Identify and reject any incorrect charges received, using clear communication to obtain swift resolution
• Update and maintain relevant card reconciliation reports
• Use finance reporting tools to carry out pre-billing checks and controls
• Prepare Client Invoices in accordance with the profile of the respective client
• Maintain accurate records of hotel payment requests, reconciling key partner ledgers where required
• Respond to all incoming departmental enquires
• To manage all processes to ensure accurate monthly reconciliations
• Provide comprehensive administrative support to the department, including, but not limited to; archiving, filing, payments and balancing reports
Skills and Experience Required:
• Computer Literate
• Previous administration experience is desirable
• Organised, with excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients in a friendly and professional manner
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate. If you have a love for numbers and are seeking a role that will kick-start a successful career within a fun and dynamic working environment, then please submit your CV today!
A key co-ordination role that will organise and optimise the day to day operational activities of the South Bristol office. The role requires a high attention to detail for accurate data input, running daily reports and general administration. It is essential to have previous experience in administration, to be confidant communicator, strong team player, highly organised and computer literate with good numeracy skills.
- General Accounting- accurate collating of data and entering into the system, running daily reports as well as mid and monthly reports, deal with enquires from customers. Preparing Purchase Orders and assisting with general financial control
- Stock management- monitoring stock, liaising with suppliers and managers- communication is key in this role
- Assisting with the arrival of stock
- Customer Service- meet all visitor briefing them on arrival, complaint management and inputting of preventative systems where possible
- General administration- supporting managers, taking phone calls, dealing with correspondence, taking notes in meetings, typing up reports and ordering stationary
- Arranging where necessary key dates for staff
- Health and Safety responsibilities
- Assisting with audits
This role is perfect for a pro active person, who is highly orgnised with a can do attitude.
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a highly successful firm in Bristol. They are seeking someone who has a customer service focus with great numeracy skills and an ability to work well under pressure!
Salary: Up to £24,000k
Contract: 12 Months
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Generation of Billing Guides/Pre-bills
• Accurate production of all types of billing
• Timely resolution of queries
• An ability to provide clear and concise reports and be able to demonstrate an understanding of the
• data contained
• Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery
• Ability to undertake additional ad-hoc tasks as required
• Previous billing experience
• Customer service focus
• Excellent numeracy skills
• The ability to deliver under pressure
• A good understanding of VAT
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable with ambiguity
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience please submit your CV today, this is a great opportunity to help support and drive change within our client’s Finance department.