This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, intelligent and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly, reputable and expanding client (an award- winning independent investment company).
Working with our successful client, this is an excellent opportunity to become part of a progressive and dynamic organisation.
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Salary: £18,000-£21,000k
- Hours: Full time or part time (with flexible start/finish times)
- Contract: Permanent
- Actively supporting the Advisers in maintaining the business of the company
- Recognising the priorities of the Consultant’s business and ensuring that support is given to them in order that they may attain their business targets
- Accurate research
- Preparation of reports and suitability letters
- Processing of new business and the maintenance of existing business
- Undertaking client portfolio valuations and evaluations
- Ensuring that all relevant facts and client information has been obtained correctly
- Preparing reports
- General administration and customer service
You will ideally have excellent PC skills coupled with a creative and accurate grasp of the English language. Speaking with clients from all walks of life, you will have strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills, be able to work in a structured and planned manner.
This is a permanent vacancy offering £18,000-£21,000k per annum, and will allow the successful applicant to gain valuable experience within a professional services team – apply today!
Our well-established client has an urgent requirement for a Part Time Finance Assistant to be responsible for recording financial details of the business, to include: purchase ledger, job accounting, sales ledger, credit card, expenses and procedural notes. Maintaining all key areas, accurately processing transaction data and ensuring that reporting deadlines are met at all times. Working closely with teams throughout the business in order to contribute to the efficient running of the company. As part of a small team flexibility is key, and the successful candidate will be expected to cover sickness and holidays
Hourly Rate: £11.50ph
Hours: 4 days per week and 5 hours per day with an element of flexibility (accommodating with adjusting hours to cover the Purchase Ledger Assistant for holiday/sick leave plus being available at month end. Full time hours could be required on these occasions, 9-5pm)
The role will predominantly involve dealing with expenses (about 2/3 of the role), with the remainder of the role involving other financial duties.
Purpose of role:
- Responsible for the smooth running of Credit Card and Expenses process including receipt management
- Registering invoices and distributing for daily authorisation
- Ensure invoices are correctly calculated, approved and coded
- Maintain records of pro forma invoices
- Resolve all queries as they arise
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Maintain all payment runs, BACS, Priority Run, Foreign and Adhoc payments
- Filing of invoices and other admin duties
- New supplier set up/Bank Details/Credit Check
- Prepare monthly analysis of travel expenses and corporate social responsibility summary
- Reserve reporting at month end
- Assist with overall Sales Ledger, as and when required including the raising of invoices and credit control
- Quarterly supplier reconciliations
- Hire car damage claims – investigation/disputing or paying
- Add hoc duties
- Purchase Ledger and Expense Ledger experience
- Excellent IT skills, some knowledge of SAP would be excellent
- Highly organised, accurate, and have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Deadline driven
- Strong IT skills
- Tenacious – eg, ensure that missing information and receipts are supplied
- Team focussed
- Ensuring tasks are completed 100%
Working in a quiet but busy environment, this is a varied role that may call upon the job holder to undertake additional duties. Great ‘temp2perm’ opportunity.
Our successful Bristol based client is seeking a Finance Coordinator to ensure that the sales ledger is maintained, updated and managed through excellent credit control.
- Salary; Up to £22k + company performance bonus + incentives
- Benefits; Free Parking, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + pension
- Location: Bristol
- Contract type; full-time, term-time or part-time
You will be working as part of a small team providing all necessary information to clients, along with ensuring all accounts are settled in a timely manner. This is a great position for anyone who enjoys interaction with customers, managing their own clients, and promoting positive relationships at all times.
Key duties will include:
- Chasing payments and debt collection
- Managing the sales ledger and credit control function
- Ensuring that customer payments are processed accurately and efficiently
- Updating the system with payment information and relevant notes
- Handling all forms of customer communication, payment methods and documents
- Processing incoming payments
- Corresponding with clients with data relating to the client’s product and sales ledger
- Liaising with sales and operations with regards to outstanding accounts
- Processing orders and updating contact details
The successful candidate with have a flexible approach with regards to both workload and working times, be a self starter and be available immediately.
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time temp to perm position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!
We are seeking a numerate and customer focused Credit Management Clerk to join our clients expanding team in Bristol on a full time, temp to perm basis
Salary: £22,808k + Monthly bonus
Contract: Full time, temp to perm
To ensure timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA’s.
To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
• Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
• Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
• Take card payments over the telephone
• Month end cash forecasting
• Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
• To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
• Manage returned invoices sent by email and update systems with the correct contact details
• To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised
• To notify customers of credit rejections
• Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
• To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
£22,809.59 plus 10% performance related incentive
If agent achieves 2 x 10% consecutives bonuses, annual salary to increase to £23,710.21 plus 10% performance related incentive
Monday-Friday (no weekends or bank holiday)
Agents can bank additional hours in the last two weeks every month and claim them back within the first two weeks of the new month (banked hours to be claimed by the hour, half days or full days)
- 22 days holiday entitlement (increases by 1 day every 5 years)
- Agent can buy up to 5 days additional holiday per year
- Agent can take up to 5 duvet days per year
- Automatic enrolment to the pension scheme once agent passes 3 month probation period - client will match agents contribution
- Huge amount of savings/discounts available in Cabot Circus/Broadmead and Online (a portal to a world of retail discounts for you and your family)
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Financial Hub (improvement of financial wellbeing)
If you are numerate, target driven and enjoy delivering fantastic customer service and have experience within an office environment involving similar skills then please submit your CV today!