We have a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-award winning charitable organisation in Bristol as a Finance Assistant. The post holder will ideally have experience in a financial role and be a conscientious and dedicated professional, with the ability to work alongside and communicate with all teams throughout the organisation.
You will assist in providing confident and accurate financial solutions across the organisation which will support and help generate additional funds for the charity.
Contract: Full time (35 hours) & permanent
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
• Reconciling all donations to the charity from all income streams e.g. cash, online, bank
• Processing donations into the CRM database
• Organising and managing all invoice and gift records
• Assisting with financial reporting & analysis
• Investigating and resolving financial queries – internal and external
• Reconciliation and processing of trading subsidiary finance
• Reconciling and banking of gifts
• Reconciling the petty cash processes
• Experience using databases to record accurate and up-to-date information
• GCSEs (or equivalent) Maths, Science, English A-C
• Good IT skills; confident in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM databases
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Energetic, self-motivated and able to use initiative
This is an exciting opportunity for a numerate, detail orientated and hard-working individual who is seeking to kick-start their successful career within Finance. If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV today!
Our client is currently seeking a Claims Agent to join their fantastic company close to the city centre. The ideal candidate will be organised and approachable with a pro-active and hardworking attitude.
Salary: £21,383 + Monthly bonus
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responding to customer correspondence
• Answering telephone calls
• Authorising payments
• Processing paperwork
• Responding to queries via phone and email
• Ensuring all daily filing is completed
• Data entry
Key Skills Required:
• IT Skills; strong Excel skills are essential
• Accurate typing skills
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent position offering a generous salary of £21,383. If you are looking to join a friendly and lively office, then apply today!