Due to continued expansion our successful client is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator. As part of the Finance and Operations team you will be responsible for all aspects of finance operations processes.
• £25k to £29k per annum plus benefits
• Permanent full time, 37.5 hour pw
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping, including management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and general
Ledger (processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, quotes and sales invoices)
• Cash management, including reconciliations and short- and medium-term forecasting
• Assisting with the preparation of management accounts, including analysis, writing
journals and processing accruals and prepayments
• Supporting financial reporting for projects, payroll processing and HMRC returns
• Supporting the wider business with ad hoc financial and operational requests
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
• Experience in some or all of the above responsibilities
• Flexibility, accuracy and diligence under pressure
• A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to apply enthusiasm to all activities
You will also have achieved or be working towards completion of a relevant accounting Qualification.
We are offering an annual salary of £25k to £29k per annum with a range of company benefits
and 25 days holiday. This role is ideal for someone seeking the opportunity for real career progression and future promotion. If you are seeking your next long-term role, please apply today!