Our Bristol based client is seeking an organised, hard-working and reliable Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reports to: Credit Controller
Location: Bristol, but also required to travel to London occasionally
Contract: Full time permanent
To support the Credit Controller in running the Accounts Receivable function for the company, with a key focus on accurately raising invoices.
Main duties include:
• Raising customer invoices, and where necessary credit notes, as per their agreed credit terms and dealing with invoice queries when required
• Posting daily journal from reservation system to financial software
• Posting of BACs payments received onto reservation system
• Ensuring business terms and conditions are received
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate they are organised with a strong focus on attention to detail. They will also have a proven track record in a similar role, with strong attention to detail as accuracy is critical to this position.
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client based in North Somerset are seeking an Accounting Software Support Consultant to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
Key stuff you need to do:
• Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
• Monitoring the support helpdesk queue and responding to calls
• Training, coaching and providing solutions for customers remotely and possibly on site
• Resolving user queries regarding the use of our client’s applications
• Logging and processing requests for change / enhancements
• Updating and managing knowledge base
• Testing of products
• Liaising with customers and departments - ensuring everyone is updated
• Carrying out remote consultancy
It would be lovely if you are:
• Experienced in software support and accountancy
• Have a desire to build strong relationships with customers
• Have an ability to multi task and remain calm while working under pressure
• Be highly organised
• Have good administration skills
For all your hard work, our client is offering:
• Competitive basic salary of £18,000-£22,000k
• Generous 15% bonus scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Death and disability insurance
This is a unique opportunity to help with the continued development of our client’s successful software. There are opportunities for progression in this role for the right candidate. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!