Who are we looking for? An Implementations Consultant, with a finance background experienced in implementing systems such as sage. Basic salary up to £25k DOE plus bonus and car!
In a nutshell: This role sits within the services area of the business, and offers an interested and varied role to people who enjoy dealing with customers both face to face and remotely to help them implement our software products, or help them with issues or improve the way they use our software. You will have a finance background, preferably AAT qualified.
This is an interesting and challenging role, with your finance background you will be able to find ways of helping customers with their issues through our software. The role could be getting requirements, carrying out training, workshops, project management, testing, supporting, everything from the initial stage to go live and beyond.
You need to be flexible, as the business needs change, so you could be helping cover other areas, such as support or testing, as well as spending time away from home when out visiting customers, a full clean driving licence is essential.
Key stuff you need to do:
• Train customers on our software
• Assist with other areas of business, such as testing and support
• Implement new projects, as well as existing customer training
• Documentation updates
• Training Documentation / Videos
It would be lovely if you are:
Experienced in Implemenations or Supporting Accountancy products, with a desire to succeed and are happy to get stuck in (sometimes at the deep end) and remaining happy and positive, then for all your hard work, we promise to ploy you with…
• Competitive basic salary plus bonus
• Company Car
• Generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
Enough about you, a bit about our client: They are a very distinctive team with a mish-mash of people, personalities, skills and talents outside the office – this is what make them stand out from other companies in the finance sector.
Don’t dilly dally- If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Chief Accountant to join their busy team.
As a Chief Accountant you will be responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Chief Accountant supervises the staff (Accounting assistant, Cost Accountant) and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Support the production of key statutory/legal accounting reports as well as other internal management reports
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
• Assist the Controller in the daily requirements
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
• Support budget and forecasting activities
• Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
• Collaborates with the central team and other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
• Support Cost Analyst with special projects and workflow process improvements. Create reporting/evaluation process that ensures team is being held accountable for performance and appropriate corrective action and opportunity development occurs
What You Need to Succeed:
• Strong financial accounting background
• Five - seven years prior experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
• Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting
• Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong interpersonal and customer oriented skills
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!