Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to continue your career within the Travel Industry without having to work weekends? If so, we may have the perfect role for you…
We are very pleased to be recruiting for our successful client based in Bristol. They are looking for an enthusiastic Travel Administrator to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours a week
Location: Central Bristol
• Researching and booking travel arrangements for clients, including last minute or large-scale requests
• Creating detailed itineraries
• Ensuring all details of the client requests are accurately recorded onto the booking system
• Ensuring all venue Contracts, Terms and Conditions are checked and highlighted to clients and where possible negotiated on
• Sending all relevant and bespoke documentation to clients
• Creating and maintaining relevant files and databases
We are looking for a candidate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organisational skills as well as general knowledge of key travel suppliers, products and networks. Previous travel industry experience is essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity to be working for a fantastic company based in a lovely modern open-planned office in an ideal location! If you have previous experience working within the travel industry and are seeking your next role, please apply today!
Due to continued expansion our successful client is looking for an experienced Finance Administrator. As part of the Finance and Operations team you will be responsible for all aspects of finance operations processes.
• £25k to £29k per annum plus benefits
• Permanent full time, 37.5 hour pw
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping, including management of purchase ledger, sales ledger and general
Ledger (processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, quotes and sales invoices)
• Cash management, including reconciliations and short- and medium-term forecasting
• Assisting with the preparation of management accounts, including analysis, writing
journals and processing accruals and prepayments
• Supporting financial reporting for projects, payroll processing and HMRC returns
• Supporting the wider business with ad hoc financial and operational requests
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
• Experience in some or all of the above responsibilities
• Flexibility, accuracy and diligence under pressure
• A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to apply enthusiasm to all activities
You will also have achieved or be working towards completion of a relevant accounting Qualification.
We are offering an annual salary of £25k to £29k per annum with a range of company benefits
and 25 days holiday. This role is ideal for someone seeking the opportunity for real career progression and future promotion. If you are seeking your next long-term role, please apply today!
Are you looking to kick-start a successful career within the property industry?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a vibrant, energetic and award-winning team based in Bristol.
This is a dynamic role that will allow you to become part of a hardworking and friendly team, within a company who pride themselves on delivering first class service to all clients. Assisting the busy sales team, you will be a motivated and proactive individual eager to learn new skills.
Contract: Full time, permanent
• Processing sales
• Raising invoices
• Client correspondence via phone and email
• Supporting the sales team
• Completing office administration
• Updating company databases
• Other ad hoc duties as required
As a Sales Administrator you will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
For a change to kick-start your successful career within the property industry please submit your CV today.
Senior Transport Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity to join friendly, growing and reputable company in North Bristol as a Senior Transport Administrator on a permanent or temp-to-perm basis.
Hours: Full time Monday- Friday 8am-6pm
Holiday: 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Start: Immediate start available
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the management of a modern road transport operation, including customer liaison, sub contract liaison, fuel management, providing driver and vehicle Operator Licence compliance information, generating management reports, reflecting sales and costings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• In receipt of calls and emails from customers, and processing requests and orders through internal work management systems
• Liaise with Sub contractors, obtaining information relating to work completion
• Manage levels of usage of white and red diesel, for various sites, ensure accurate reporting of stocks, and ensuring reordering is done to maintain working balances
• Preparation and completion of management reports
• Provide information relating to the movement and usage of company plant and third-party usage
• Processing driver holiday requests
• Maintaining sufficient supply and stocks of employee P.P.E. and documentation relating to the transport operation
Qualifications and Skills:
• Educated to A-level or equivalent.
• Experience of working in a customer services environment.
• Excellent communication skills including competence in email and excel.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply today!
Trainee Property Manager
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Trainee Property Manager on behalf of our Bristol based client - a highly successful independent letting and property management company.
The Trainee Property Manager position is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s enthusiastic customer focused property management department. The ideal candidate will either have previous experience in property or have a real interest in the property industry.
The Trainee Property Manager will receive focused inhouse training on every aspect of a Property Managers role and as their experience grows so will their portfolio of properties. In addition to the in house training the Trainee Property Manager will be helped to gain the Level 3 NFOPP Qualification in Letting and Property Management.
On a personal level great autonomy is given with this role so the successful individual must thrive in a busy environment, relish responsibility and the challenges this brings, be thoroughly organised and appreciate the value of customer service.
1 Management of Tenancies
• Maintaining accurate data base of managed properties
• Property inspections and subsequent reports
• Tenancy extensions / renewals / rent increases
• Issuing of legal notices
2 Management of Maintenance Issues
• Management of day to day maintenance issues
• Management of external contractors
• Liaising with landlords and tenants
3 Tenancy Check Outs
• Acknowledgment of notices – Landlord and Tenant
• End of tenancy check outs
• Deposit returns / negotiations / disputes
• Management of cleaning / maintenance work
• General advice to Landlords of unmanaged properties
Hours: 40 hours a week (some Saturday mornings – typically 8 in 16)
Salary: £21,400 OTE as Trainee, £24,400 OTE as Property Manager
Basic 18K increased to 21K on successful completion of NFOPP Qualification.
Bonus of £200 a month on completion of End of Month Report/ Office Target
Annual customer service bonus of 1K available
Holiday: 20 days per annum (increasing a day each year of service to max of 25)
Benefits: Company pension (after 3 months service). Private Medical Care (after 12 months)
Car: Use of pool car for business needs
We understand the vital role a quality Trainee Property Manager plays in a successful letting agency and we are therefore pleased to offer a very competitive salary, team commission, private medical care and company pension. In addition to this the successful candidate will receive continued professional development and be pushed to become a property manager.
Customer Service Administrator
A well-established distribution company in Bristol is currently looking for a hard-working individual to join their busy and lively team.
Contract: Full time, perm
• Taking orders over the telephone
• Sending delivery notes
• Updating stock records
• Dealing with any problems that may arise
The suitable candidate need not have worked within an office environment previously but will have strong communication skills and a can-do approach with the ability to learn details of a technical product range.
The successful candidate is also required to have their own transport due to the location (public transport links are limited).
Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Access would be useful. Full training can be given. Immediate start, please apply today to kick-start your career!
We are seeking a proactive and reliable Team Leader to effectively and professionally process client orders, ensuring excellence of customer service and fulfilment of client expectations at all times.
Contract: Full time, permanent
1. Consistently provide excellent customer service
2. Sales order management. Working within a team you will:
a. Ensure the timely processing of orders received onto company systems
b. Carry out job processes including purchase orders
c. Manage supplier performance on an order by order basis to ensure delivery dates and client expectations are met
d. Effectively communicate with the client so they are kept fully informed of job progress throughout the order cycle
3. Support colleagues as necessary to ensure customer experience is of an even and high standard at all times
4. Aid and support the Customer Service Manager with customer requests for schedule/dates, and queries
5. Closely liaise with the production and despatch departments
6. Assist Stock Purchasing Coordinator & Manager with purchasing of stock items from suppliers
7. Answering in-coming phone-calls to agreed targets and transferring to relevant personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and highly successful company in Bristol on a full-time permanent basis. If you are a reliable, organised and proactive individual who can hit the ground running then please submit your CV today.
Customer Service Team Leader
We are seeking a customer focused and people orientated individual who has a natural ability to manage a team in a positive and proactive manner.
• Location: Bristol
• Contract: Full time, permanent
• Hours: 39 hours - working flexibly between Monday and Friday between the hours of 7:00am and 5.30pm
• Salary: Up to £25,000k
The successful candidate will ensure that Customer Service is at the forefront of everything they do. Your team will have key objectives to meet, which centre around accuracy, quality and speed of order processing. You will also build relationships and support their national sales representatives providing timely information when required.
The successful candidate will be charismatic and a great motivator. They will take pride in developing and managing their team. With previous experience of conducting appraisals and giving regular honest feedback with the focus on ensuring great customer results.
• Promoting Health & Safety in the workplace
• Responsible for all HR issues within the team including: recruitment, development, communication, discipline and absence management
• To lead, develop and motivate the team to give team members the best opportunity to perform at their best
• To lead by example and demonstrate behaviours expected
• To manage performance through the setting and monitoring of key performance indicators and to conduct regular performance reviews
• To identify areas for continuous improvement both within the team, department and business
• To support your team, supporting problem solving and ensuring resolution to issues that could impact the customer
• To produce monthly reports updating team and department results
• Maths & English GCSE at Grade C or above or equivalent (qualification or experience)
• Previous work experience in a busy customer service environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven track record in team management
• Experience of performance management - appraisals etc.
This is a permanent, full time role. If you want to be part of a motivated and high performing team, please apply!
Part Time Receptionist
We have a fantastic opportunity for an organised and reliable candidate to join our client’s busy team in Bristol as a Part-Time Receptionist. They are a lovely smiley bunch who work hard and support each other at all times. If you enjoy working as part of a tight-knit and loyal team then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Job title: Part-Time Receptionist
Hours: 16.5 hours pw
Salary: £7.83 ph initially and £8.26ph once probation has been passed
• Booking appointments
• Welcoming visitors and answering queries
• Responding to telephone enquiries
• Booking transport
• Accepting requests for letters
• Printing reports
• Scanning letters and results
• Accepting new registrations
• Issuing computerised documentation
• Maintaining a tidy reception desk and waiting room
• Taking accurate messages
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organised with the ability to prioritise workload
• Previous customer service experience
• A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
Full in-depth training for 1 month along with continued guidance will be provided for the successful candidate. If you are a friendly, approachable and hard-working individual who is seeking their next career-step, please submit your CV today!
Temporary Credit Controller
We are recruiting for a Temporary Credit Controller to join our successful client in North Somerset for 3 weeks. The successful candidate will assist in the allocation of invoices and credit notes.
Location: North Somerset
Contract: Temp 3 weeks starting 10th December
• To liaise with customer services, the sales team and external customers
• To drive the investigation, creation, tracking and subsequent approval of credit notes
• Driven individual with a can-do attitude and willingness to help others succeed
• Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
• Numerate and comfortable with working to challenging targets
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent English Skills, both written and verbal
• Credit controller experience
If you have the relevant experience please apply today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced team in Bristol.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
Contract: Full time, perm
Salary: £20K - £22K with a realistic OTE £29k
• Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
• Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
• Value and take instructions on properties to let
• Business generation – creating opportunities to complete valuations
• Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
• Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
• A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
• Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
• A key member of the team who believes in our purpose, values and culture
• 12 months + experience in an agency environment negotiating and or valuing
• Basic salary of £20K - £22K with a realistic OTE £29k
• Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
• 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
• Great company culture and values
• Plenty of first-class training and development resources
• The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly-skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
Our client’s team operates like a family - they stick together and achieve together. If you enjoy working in a tight knit team and are an enthusiastic and hard-working candidate, please apply today!
Business Support Assistant
Are you looking to kick-start a successful career working for a highly successful company based in Bristol? If so, we may have the ideal opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will work as part of the Business Support Services team to provide the highest level of customer service.
Contract: Full time, permanent
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• The efficient and prompt answering of client queries
• File maintenance and file management
• The opening and closing of matters
• Delivery and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
• Copying and scanning
• Reception duties
• Completing general administrative tasks
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to retain high levels of concentration
• Good organisational skills
• Computer literate and proficient at typing
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer focus
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful firm in Bristol, with great room for progression!