Working closely with the Business Development team, you will be vital in providing support to promote the client account management programme. You will be joining a fantastic law firm in Bristol, working in a challenging yet supportive environment. You will get the opportunity to travel to other offices when needed.
DEPARTMENT Business Development and Marketing
RESPONSIBLE TO Business Development Manager
- Support the Business Development team with implementing the client account management programme
- Produce research / information papers, compile reports, co-ordinate diaries and track follow-up system and update the client database
- Help manage and analyse client feedback
- Identify and report on trends in client surveys
- Support internal training requirements to improve business development activity
Your skills and experience:
- You will enjoy managing projects, using your strong organisational skills to manage multiple tasks at once
- Resilient – able to work independently and with multiple stakeholders on short deadlines
- Confident liaising with people of all levels and able to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Have an ability to manage large amounts of data with an excellent attention to detail
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in a client facing or project management role
If you are seeking a challenging yet rewarding role and you have the skills required, then apply today for this fantastic opportunity!
Our highly successful client has an exciting opportunity for a Management Trainee/Sales Representative to join their team due to the growth of their depot.
Location: North Bristol
Salary: £18,000k + monthly bonus/commission
Contract: Permanent full-time
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a positive attitude to both customers and colleagues, be enthusiastic, organised and hard working with a desire to succeed. Although not required, higher education or experience working in a fast paced, target driven environment is desirable.
The role consists of taking charge of building up the existing trading area and finding new business as well as maintaining the current customer base. You will be working with a diverse customer base (agricultural, Industrial and commercial), organising prospective meetings, bringing in new customers and developing a rapport with key accounts as well as taking incoming calls from both commercial and domestic customers. This is an important role within a thriving sales and distribution business.
If you want to be part of our client’s success story and are interested in working in a lucrative industry where you can make a difference, please apply today!
Our client based in North Somerset are seeking an Accounting Software Support Consultant to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
Key stuff you need to do:
• Logging new support calls reported via telephone and email
• Monitoring the support helpdesk queue and responding to calls
• Training, coaching and providing solutions for customers remotely and possibly on site
• Resolving user queries regarding the use of our client’s applications
• Logging and processing requests for change / enhancements
• Updating and managing knowledge base
• Testing of products
• Liaising with customers and departments - ensuring everyone is updated
• Carrying out remote consultancy
It would be lovely if you are:
• Experienced in software support and accountancy
• Have a desire to build strong relationships with customers
• Have an ability to multi task and remain calm while working under pressure
• Be highly organised
• Have good administration skills
For all your hard work, our client is offering:
• Competitive basic salary of £18,000-£22,000k
• Generous 15% bonus scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Death and disability insurance
This is a unique opportunity to help with the continued development of our client’s successful software. There are opportunities for progression in this role for the right candidate. If it sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Our client based in Bristol are seeking a hard-working and proactive Warehouse Assistant to join their busy team on an ongoing temporary basis.
Contract: Ongoing temporary
The role involves:
• Unloading deliveries/taking in goods
• Checking stock
• Preparing deliveries
• Communicating with drivers/fitters/suppliers/office staff and management
• Work as part of a team
• Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
• Piking and packing
Qualifications and Skills:
• Be proactive
• Good communication skills
• Hardworking and trustworthy
This is a physical role that may also require a small amount of data entry. If you are seeking ingoing temporary employment and this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply!
Our successful client is seeking an Export Coordinator to join their team in Bristol.
Contract: Full time permanent
Main Purpose of Job:
To meet customers’ requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo effectively.
• Communicate effectively in a professional manner with customers to ensure their requirements are fulfilled in line with their booking instructions
• Collate all bookings and plan trailers to ensure cost effectiveness
• Plan vehicles to be used, assessing any subcontractors
• Liaise with other offices in the UK and abroad
• Communicate with drivers to ensure issues are resolved promptly
• Arrange with approved hauliers for transport of cargo, confirm availability of equipment and agree prices where no tariff exists
• Prepare correct documentation to the Warehouse/Haulage/Distribution/Shipping department for loading/offloading cargo to vehicles
• Perform and correctly implement General Administration, e.g. check costs in accordance with departmental requirement and filing
• Maintain awareness of and follow transport regulations, where relevant
• Excellent problem solving and customer service skills
• Strong organisational and strategic planning skills
• Good communication and administrative skills
• Able to work on own initiative with good interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft word & Excel
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful business in North Bristol.
Director, Marketing & Development
Our client is seeking a Marketing and Development Director to join their busy team in Bristol.
Reports to: Managing Director
Manages: BD, Marketing & Development Team
Salary: Up to £60,000k
Overall Purpose of Role:
Drive the strategic growth of our client’s business, developing and delivering the growth strategy to increase participants, partners and programmes, and working with the MD to identify, invest in and integrate new acquisitions.
• Work as an active member of the Senior Leadership Team
• Lead the Sales, Marketing and Growth Strategy
• Achieve target sales income and growth in participant numbers and partners
• Create and deliver a strategy for developing new partner schools and to support their high activity in recruitment and programme delivery
• Work with MD on acquisition and integration strategy for new businesses
• Oversee brand strategy and PR activity
• Design and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns encompassing digital and social media, events and speaking slots, E Direct Marketing, website and SEO
• Undertake market research and analysis to identify views and needs
• Work with Programme Directors to develop and launch new programmes that meet market needs
• Manage the marketing and development team, ensuring all have clear objectives, regular 121s, training, team meetings and honest feedback
• Assess opportunities markets, audiences, drivers, competitors, bids
• Oversee the development of resources: digital, online and traditional to support the growth strategy
• Produce management reports
• Undergraduate degree essential
• Highly motivated and results driven
• Experience of leading marketing & digital strategy within the education sector, with knowledge of latest trends
• Creative, innovative and effective at leading change
• Experience of producing an annual plan, with regular review of KPIs
• Excellent communication skills
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Graphics Administrator to join a privately-owned business in South Bristol.
Location: South Bristol
Contract: Temporary, ‘Temp to Perm’ or Permanent
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Salary: £16,500-£22,000 depending on experience
Your duties will include everything from processing orders and dealing with enquires through to general administration and covering reception where you will be meeting and greeting clients, as well as filling, photocopying and providing administration support. The successful candidate must have a professional and flexible attitude to work.
• Excellent IT skills (ideally some experience using Adobe Photoshop or CAD)
• Creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Client Account Executive
A successful busy hire company in Bristol requires a new Client Account Executive to manage new business and existing clients, as well as helping with day to day office administration duties and quoting for new jobs.
• Contract: Permanent full time
• Free parking
• Location: Bristol
• A fantastic subsidised canteen with free tea and coffee!
The role will involve:
-Identifying new business opportunities
-Building relationships with new clients
-Completing general administration duties
-Having full responsibility for the sales process from initial call to close of sale
-Managing e mails and general calls into the business
-Speaking to venues about becoming accredited suppliers
-Talking to show organisers of events such as CarFest, GoodWood, BBC, the Festival of Speed, Glastonbury, T4 festivals, X Factor and BAFTA
-Identifying new market trends
-Prospecting new clients from trade press and industry magazines
-Understanding and working on a managed database for quoting purposes (training will be given)
-Quoting for new jobs
-Calling potential new clients from a managed data list
Requirements for the successful candidate:
-Excellent, polite and clear telephone manner. A person that can talk with confidence and enthusiasm
-Sales experience essential
-Good command and use of the English language
-Ability to manage and sort databases, calendar appointments and data lists
-Good PC skills, experience using EXCEL
-Eager to learn. Keen and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a valued member of a small, friendly and hard-working team located in beautiful modern offices in Bristol. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client are seeking a Property Manager to join their successful and expanding team in Bristol.
Working for a firm with a vibrant and lively team this a fantastic opportunity for a practical and proactive individual with experience in a construction of facilities role to become a Property Manager for an established company in Bristol.
Maintaining a large portfolio of high specification properties, the successful Property Manager will coordinate the maintenance, tenancies, inspections and administration of properties across Bristol, liaising with tenants, landlords and maintenance staff.
Salary: Up to £23,000
Hours: Full time
• Getting to know landlords and their individual requirements
• Liaising with resident tenants and landlords
• Acting as a go between ensuring a balance between Landlord spend and maintaining the value/standard of their property
• Liaising with 100 properties, with an average of 5 students in each
• Liaising with 1 Landlord who owns the houses/apartments above
• Customer service skills
• Customer focussed skills
• An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable
• Diplomatic approach
• A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fast paced and challenging role requiring exceptional organisation and coordination skills along with outstanding communication skills in order to develop and maintain a customer orientated service. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our Client have a fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager to join their team in Bristol.
OTE around £45,000 - £47,000 plus car allowance
Hours: Mon – Friday 9am-6pm and one in three Saturdays 9am-4pm
• Managing and growing a successful sales and lettings office
• Leading a team of approx. 5/6 negotiators
• Promoting and generating financial services leads for their sister company
• Generating leads for their associated conveyancing partner
• Adhering to the latest legislation
• Undertaking valuations for both sales and lettings
• Sales progression
• Weekly reporting of figures
The successful applicant will:
• Have a good experience in residential estate agency
• Have a proven track record in senior positions within the industry
• Be a confident leader
• Be success-driven and ambitious
• Have excellent organisational skills
• Be self-motivated and capable of working under your own initiative and sometimes in a stressful environment
• Have a full, clean, UK driving license
If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Business Change Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Client, a progressive law firm at a time of major change. The UK legal industry is changing quickly, and we are looking for someone to work with their Director to accelerate the pace of change and help them meet their strategic goals.
Attitude is key; we are looking for someone that is flexible and supportive, that has great organisational skills and has a positive and proactive approach to implementing change. We are looking for a candidate that can champion new ways of working and is a confident communicator. Helping teams find simple and practical solutions to get things done is key to this role.
· Leading major change projects that have a significant impact on the firm. Bringing together strong
project management skills, with excellent communication and a great understanding of how to lead
organisations successfully through major change.
· Supporting teams in reviewing and improving how they work to deliver even better service to clients.
· Leading process mapping workshops, creating and maintaining task lists, following up on actions,
working with a broad range of stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
· Help teams identify opportunities to work in more efficient and productive ways, including doing
more digitally, to manage and deliver changes to how they work and support teams through the
change process. Working across teams to facilitate smooth transition into new models of working.
· Support the Director across a variety of firm wide projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Good background in project management and business change. This role brings together project
management, business analysis and organisational change.
· Knowledge of professional service firms and the delivery of legal services.
· A good broad understanding of technology and a genuine interest in how it can be used to deliver
work more efficiently.
· Good attention to detail, good organisational skills, strong communication skills, training/qualification
in project management an advantage e.g. APMP or Prince 2.
· Previous experience of business analysis an advantage
· Strong desire and ability to learn new ways of working and finding ways to encourage others to
adopt new ways of working.
· Good written and analytical skills.
· Good ability and experience of writing reports, developing communication plans, writing to inform
· Great people skills, confident in speaking to people at all levels of the business and able to facilitate
· Happy to work closely with others and on own initiative.
· Good IT literacy, good skills in all Microsoft products, knowledge and experience of Visio an
This is a varied and exciting role that is suited to someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Facilities Management Coordinator
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Working with the Facilities Management Team to assist with the planning and co-ordination of all activities necessary regarding the administration and supervision across a managed portfolio of commercial property UK wide. Technical and service support to the Helpdesk, contract administration, service delivery and premises legislative compliance within the Facilities Management team based at the Bristol office.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
Operating and supporting the Helpdesk Function to liaise with tenants, clients and contractors over the progress of works and services
Maintaining the department systems
Procurement, Administration and Supervision of Facilities Service Contracts
Assisting and chairing Contractor Meetings
Administering and reporting on Key Performance Indicators both internally and externally
Ensure premises legislative compliance obligations are met (Health & Safety and Environmental)
Supply Chain administration
Undertaking and reporting inspections of managed property
Assisting with the administrative support of the property management function
Quality Assurance Compliance
Answer all unattended telephones within the department, deal with minor queries, take messages and log information as appropriate
Ensure relevant departmental records are maintained and up to date
Strong service ethic
Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
Good communication and inter-personal skills
Excellent telephone manner
Methodical approach with attention to detail
Able to work on own initiative
Confident and diplomatic
Technically competent although not necessarily technically qualified
Full UK Driving Licence required
HOURS OF WORK
9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch (normally 1 pm to 2 pm).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company, if it sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Do you love talking with clients and persuading prospects all day long? Are you enthusiastic, energetic and passionate? Do you enjoy identifying and grasping sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to join a thriving, fast growing business where you can really make your mark?
Having experienced a record year of sales growth during 2017, our Client are looking to fill a new role which will undertake all aspects of Desktop Sales. Our Client has a sales team consisting of 4 fulltime reps covering the UK, and your role would be to help keep their diaries full of appointments with current customers and new prospective customers throughout the year. You’ll be driving out sales and identifying and closing sales opportunities. They have a database full of customers and prospective customers for you to utilise, but you will also be required to use Google and specific websites to identify appropriate leads, enter them on the CRM and contact them in order to make an appointment. You will also be required to assist reps with the preparation and follow up of sales quotes and sales opportunities.
- A generous salary plus bonuses
- A host of benefits; including free lunch every day!
- A wonderful team of highly motivated, easy-going people to work alongside
- Being part of a business that has grown rapidly in recent years and has great prospects ahead
- Quality office facilities in Bristol with equipment available for your role (remote working from any location also a possibility)
The following skills are essential:
- Good computing skills/IT capabilities – you will be required to constantly switch between the following systems:
• ACT! CRM
• Sage 50 Accounts (basic grasp required – can be trained)
• Google Maps
• Sales-i (sales analysis software)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you will be required to quickly establish rapport with a broad mix of personalities
- Confident, warm, friendly and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Flexible as elastic – you’ll need to cope with ever-changing work demands
- A genuine team player – team success comes first and foremost at Ashwood
- A love for customers! Superb customer service is vitally important, and you will be dealing direct with customers and potential customers all day long, so it is imperative that you have a passion for delighting them
- Efficient and accurate – you’ll need to be able to work quickly and accurately
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a positive ‘can do’ attitude and demeanor
- Willingness to go the extra 10 miles – team members regularly exceed expectations
- Diligent, hardworking and persistent – you’ll need plenty of mental stamina!
- Dedicated to using a CRM – you’ll need to ‘live’ in the CRM and meticulously record every contact with every customer
- Presentable, driven and motivated, with proven ability to take ownership of tasks and to execute on time
- Strong organizational/time management skills – you’ll need to schedule and reschedule telephone calls and appointments constantly, so the ability to follow up thoroughly as per the scheduled tasks in your calendar will be essential
Hours: To be confirmed (we are flexible)
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 (depending on experience/ability)
On target earnings (potential including bonuses): £40,000
This is an opportunity for you to join a friendly team (currently 11) in a rapidly growing business in a fun industry. They all work hard and help each other, communicate transparently and celebrate success frequently! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today!