Due to continued success our client based in the city centre has an urgent requirement for someone keen to embark on a career within property. You will be a driver and have the ambition to want to progress through the ranks and make a difference to the larger business. No weekend working and parking is available.
- Relationship building with landlords and contractors
- Book and conduct property inspections
- Coordinate with contractors in regards to maintenance and/or repair requirements
- Returning tenancy deposits once the check out procedure has been conducted
- Liaise with guests and homeowners regarding all aspects of property maintenance
- Making sure all safety certificates are up to date and meeting all requirements within current legislation.
- Booking in and performing inventories for all properties within the portfolio and also external landlords.
Knowledge base and skills/character:
- A basic knowledge of how a house/property works is essential,
- Customer service skills,
- Customer focussed skills,
- An essential knowledge of costings for projects and what would be reasonable,
- Diplomatic approach,
- A calm approach in all situations is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an accountancy business based throughout the South and with a growing office in Bristol. This innovative company places great emphasis on the individuality and strengths of their staff and will provide study support to enable them to flourish and provide the best service possible for their many Clients.
Duties will include:
- • Preparing financial accounts for clients
- • VAT returns
- • Tax computations
- • Assisting clients with financial queries
- • Liaising with the payroll department regarding individual contractors and their queries
Skills and attributes required:
- A good qualification in maths
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to follow a process accurately
- The desire to learn and study
If you are looking for a career in accounting this could be the role for you. Apply today!!
Our highly regarded client has an immediate requirement for an Audio Secretary to work in their busy office.
- Produce accurate and presentable letters and documentation as directed
- Undertake Audio typing and digital dictation work in order of priority
- Administer filing, which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Take and receive telephone messages and make calls as directed
- Ensure notes and messages are recorded on file and pasted onto the appropriate fee earner
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries for the department, or as required, including key dates.
- Provide support to secretaries and occasional reception cover
- Other adhoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:-
- A proven track record in secretarial skills, administration and diary management
- Advanced skills in dictation and digital dictation
- Advanced IT skills including outlook, Word, Excel and office products
- Good attention to detail, with a strong numerical and written ability
- Able to write clear, concise reports
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to work at pace
Excellent benefits, to include profit share bonus, flexible benefits and 25 days holiday.
Based in the city centre you will be working with our established Client that has a requirement for a Temporary Administrator to help out during a busy phase. You will be available until the end of September and be happy to commit to 5 days per week during this time. Ideally with some office experience, your duties will include:
- Updating databases
- Transferring information from one system to another
- Tracking and recording information
- Scanning and filing
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT proficient
- Team Player
Are you a confident communicator with the desire to grow within an award-winning financial firm? Do you have previous office experience and are looking for career opportunities? This role could offer you that chance!
Our client, a highly successful firm in Bristol is looking for a Financial Administration Assistant to join their hard-working team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Accurately updating client files
- Deal with complex enquiries
- Liaise with other departments and outside businesses
- Responding to client calls and emails daily
- Research into errors and issues
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise across all levels
- IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently, as well as within a team
- Previous financial experience required
If you are seeking a professional and friendly working environment and have the skills required, then please submit your CV today – this is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company in Bristol.
Part Time Administrator
Our lovely Client based close to BS16 has an opportunity for a part time general office administrator. Working 3 days per week, 9 – 5pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Answering the phone and filing paperwork
- Scanning old files and assisting in the drive to become near paperless.
- Onboarding new clients, setting up details on computer systems, completing relevant checks and ensuring all related paperwork is completed and recorded.
- Ensuring that clients books and records are received in a timely manner and checking that the documentation is complete before booking in.
- Monitoring filing deadlines and taking responsibility for tracking workflows to ensure these are met.
The Ideal candidate will be someone with a good knowledge of MS Excel all Microsoft Packages and possibly SAGE. In addition, strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Working as part of a small team, you will need to be organised with an eye for detail.
Pay rate £11 ph
One of Bristol's foremost employers with a fantastic working culture has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator. Offering great opportunities for progression and overtime, this is a role that needs a multi-tasker who enjoys working to deadlines.
- · Updating databases
- · Stock control of materials
- · Ensuring all job sheets are up-to-date
- · Checking documentation
- · Health and safety
Working in a small team for this large company you need to have
- · Excellent IT skills to include intermediate Microsoft
- · Strong customer service skills
- · Pro-active and able to think on your feet
- · Adept at managing multi tasks and operational needs
If you enjoy working to deadlines and can be flexible to accommodate competing priorities or last-minute changes, this could be the role for you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Credit Control Administrator
Are you an experienced Credit Controller seeking the next step in your successful career? If so, we may have the ideal role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a detail orientated, process driven and reliable candidate to join our clients professional and thriving company near central Bristol.
- Hours: Full time
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000k - £25,000k
- Credit control
- Liaison with clients
- Assist with the maintenance of the database
- Assist with supplier invoice processing, queries and payment allocation against budget reports
- Provide holiday cover for other members of credit control team and general assist at peak times
- Assist in the preparation of reports and year end reporting
- Collate information packs issued to clients
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in credit control and should also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, commercial awareness and an enthusiasm to ‘take ownership’ of their role. The position requires strong IT skills, including Excel and report presentation.
- A proven track record of credit control
- A proven track record in administration
- Good attitude
- Hard working, reliable, honest, polite, co-operative
- Good attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Able to work as a part of a team
- Advanced IT skills including Outlook and Office products.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Profit share scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Free parking
- Flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work, holiday purchase and retail discounts
If you are an experienced administrator with credit control experience this could be the perfect role for you – an opportunity to join a highly successful and supportive organisation in Bristol.
If you have just graduated, or finished college, this role could provide you with an ideal opportunity to improve your administration skills and grow within a successful business. We are looking for a proactive and reliable Administrator to join this motivated team.
- Location: Bristol
- Hours: 9.00 - 6.00 Monday to Friday
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £18k (flexible dependent upon experience)
The role requires a hard-working individual with a positive attitude and the ability to work both under instruction and independently as the need arises. Previous office/retail/hospitality experience working within the.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office
- Arranging appointments
- Handling enquiries face to face and via email
- Assisting the Sales Team with administration
- Typing documents as required
- Raising sales invoices
- Ordering stationary, filing and any other task that is within this job scope
Candidates should have:
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A good knowledge of MS Office packages
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful property company in Bristol with full training provided.
Based in BS11 you will be responsible for all stores operations and activities including receiving deliveries, co-ordinating stock, moving stock using a fork lift, issuing stores materials, maintenance of stock, raising purchase orders, maintenance of inventory, stock records and approved documentation.
Receive delivery of goods delivered into the store, with use of forklift where required. Ensure the goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner. Check for quantity, obtain cost when required and check for damages and report. Update computer system to enable accurate stock levels and recording of receipts.
Put materials away in stores after deliveries and organising stock on shelves in first in first out order.
Resolve discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, prices and arrange repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
Process material requisitions issuing materials to their respective work orders on computer system.
File stores documents (delivery notes, approved documents and certificates) for QA purposes.
Run daily cyclic counting report and carry out stock checks as identified by report, update computer system to enable accurate stock levels.
Create requests for drawings, parts lists and quotes for work order requirements.
Raise purchase orders for materials and services.
Assist buyer with running MRP and raising purchase orders for stock requirements.
Issue PPE to employees and keep accurate records.
Keep stores area and goods received area clean, tidy and orderly.
Good Communication Skills
Computer Literacy Essential
Fit to work and the ability to lift, bend and carry
Forklift Licence required
Ability to manage all aspects of the role in a pressurised environment
This is a varied role that is suited to someone who is good with numbers, has stock control experience and does not want to be stuck at a desk all day!
This well established consultancy is experiencing a period of high growth and is looking to recruit an Architectural CAD Technician to join their close-knit, team. In this role you will work on a range of projects within commercial, and industrial sectors. You will use a variety of software including Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Software.
- Updating designs through project lifestyles
- Manage packages and the drawing register
- Liaise with clients and internal staff
- Produce risk assessments
- Work on joinery, electrical and mechanical layouts
- Architectural CAD Technician
- Autocad or Revit experience
- Some commercial / industrial experience
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Site surveying
- CDM – a basic knowledge
- Live local to Bristol
If you are available immediately this role could offer an immediate opportunity in a temporary capacity.
Salary up to £28k
Lettings Negotiator (Trainee Opportunity)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Lettings Negotiator.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
· Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
· Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
· Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
· Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
· A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
· Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
· Basic salary of £18 -19,000K with a realistic OTE £24,000k
· Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
· 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
· Great company culture and values
· Plenty of first-class training and development resources
· The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
· Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
· Office: Bristol
· Car and valid UK driving licence – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.
Our client, a major player within the property industry, is looking for a Lettings Valuer to join their busy team. Based in Bristol, the suitable candidate will be an experienced and driven individual who is looking to hit the ground running in this challenging role.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Value and take instructions on properties to let
· Ensure all office systems and service standards are adhered to
· Maintain challenging workloads
· Work to targets
· Relationship building
· Research and adhere to the latest lettings legislation
If you have experience of the lettings industry, are a quick thinker and have a passion for working towards targets this could be the role for you! Starting salary will be £25k realistic OTE £35k.
Offering a great working atmosphere with motivated staff, this is a fun, fast and furious environment!