Our client are looking to recruit for 2 roles: An Ocean Export Coordinator and an Air Import Coordinator.
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 +
To deal with aspects of International and Domestic freight movements (Import, Export by Sea, Air and/or Land). Duties include:
-To act as a conduit between customers and suppliers
-To create customs declarations in line with HMRC and current legislation
-To provide quotations to clients and overseas offices, and also to assist Sales team in quotations when they are on the road
-To liaise with overseas offices for shipment movements, taking responsibility for monitoring progress and keeping the customer advised of the status
-To ensure that all KPI’s are met in a positive way for the client or the Company
-Providing lead information to other offices in the UK where relevant
-Identifying new business opportunities and progressing through sales and/or operations pipeline
-Providing possible telesales support to the Business Development Manager and covering all aspects from arranging appointments and completing telesales duties
-Working with the Branch on a daily basis to ensure all jobs are moving at a profit unless previously agreed
-To perform any other duties not defined in the job description as reasonably requested / expected by the Company
Skills and Experience:
-Experience within the freight forwarding sector essential
-Energetic and committed
-Good team player
The ideal candidate for these roles will have the ability to work independently, think on their feet and work well under pressure. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join a fun company based in South Bristol. If it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Our client a reputable estate agents are seeking a Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their diverse and dynamic team in North Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator with an enthusiastic and proactive mentality. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate drive and motivation along with a willingness and ability to work as a team player.
• Generate, arrange and conduct viewings of properties to let
• Forge relationships with lasting relationships with landlords, and new relationships with possible tenants
• Assist in business generation
• Negotiate lettings
• Manage and maintain a property database
• Create and oversee the signing of contractual documents
• Co-ordinate property inspections
• General lettings administration
• A minimum of one year’s experience in the Lettings industry
• Strong IT skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a challenging workload
• Ability to work towards and achieve targets
• Time management skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong numerical skills
• Knowledge of the local area is preferable
A full driving license is essential.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday and alternate Saturday’s. With a salary of £16,000-18,000 per annum + commission! this is a fantastic opportunity for an articulate and ambitious individual to join a fast-moving and expanding company.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Outbound Sales Adviser to join our client’s team in central Bristol on an ongoing temporary basis.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the face of our client’s potential new clients.
- You’ll be calling outbound to introduce their scheme to traders. Don’t worry; they’re not a call centre. You’ll be working as part of a small and dedicated team engaging business to business to discuss our client’s proposition.
- You’ll offer them the chance to undergo our client’s unique assessment process, with the ultimate goal to be recommending them as a reputable trader.
- You’ll educate customers around the benefits that this scheme could bring to their business. Our client’s testimonials prove it’s a scheme that will truly add value to any business, so it’s easy for you to get behind! Although not everyone will make the grade. They take our assessments seriously, so will only pass those that meet our high standards.
- You’ll use your experience to manage the lead pipeline, ensuring that all opportunities are followed up on, and converting potential leads into applications. You’ll monitor feedback and ideas and share these with the wider team.
What we'll need from you:
We’ll need you to have experience working in outbound sales in a targeted environment.
This goes along with clear communication skills, and the skill and desire to deliver the best customer service. It’s a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need the ability to manage a busy administrative workload and approach things flexibly. Experience with Microsoft Office will be essential.
Most of all, we want to see motivation to exceed personal and team goals.
This is a great opportunity to join a lively and fun office, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!
Do you love creating new things? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? If so, this might be the role for you!
Salary: Up to £25k
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients small but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, to manage and oversee all of their products and services through exceptional service, whilst also looking for new ones.
Package; Competitive salary + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits; Training budget, Free Parking, 20 Days Holiday & Private Healthcare
Your Mission; to support the Operations Director with regards to the production of all products and services that our client offers.
We would prefer someone with previous experience in this role or industry, but our client is especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, as there will be plenty of support and training!
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Think clearly under pressure and have a calm, diplomatic approach
• Following customer plans, ensure we contact as and when necessary
• Show creativity in all aspects of your work and to use their marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
• Have a good imagination and a great eye for detail
• Take on-board customers’ comments & requests
• Be fully conversant with Adobe InDesign & website platforms
• Competent in key Creative Suite programs to an intermediate level; Adobe & Mac
• Demonstrate knowledge of image & production requirements for reproduction
• Show an understanding of website, graphics & email marketing techniques
• Have an understanding of Microsoft platforms
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
• Have strong problem-solving skills to manage overlapping schedules and deadlines
• Flexible to the requirements of the business with regard to workload & working times
• Interest in digital and social media to ensure ongoing development
• Ability to use your own initiative whilst taking direction from others
• 2+ years’ experience across digital, content and print within an advertising agency, graphic design firm or a corporate in-house marketing department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual looking for a new and exciting role! If it sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!
Based in South Bristol our established client has an immediate opening for a good, all round administrator to work in a small team supporting the professional staff.
• Looking after training
• Updating databases
• Petty cash management
• Organising travel arrangements
• Booking meeting rooms
• Update websites (training given)
• Maintaining office equipment
• Sorting catering
• Good IT skills
• Ability to multi task
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• The ability to communicate quickly and efficiently
• Ability to prioritise
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a very varied role and is a natural multi tasker. Interesting, busy and no day is ever the same.
Our client based in North Bristol is currently looking for an Import/Export Assistant for an immediate start!
Salary: £26,000 per annum
You will ultimately be responsible for meeting customer requirements for the safe and efficient transport of their cargo whilst remaining in accordance with company operational procedures and statutory requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that legislative compliance is achieved in all areas
• Making sure that the company operates within operational procedures
• Arranging hauliers for transport cargo
• Confirming the availability of equipment and agreeing prices where no previous tariff exists to maximise cost effectiveness
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively with a keen eye for detail, noticing and reporting any discrepancies that may arise; you should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Ideally you will have two years’ experience in a similar role and experience in importing/exporting. You must have good computer skills and be good at communicating at all levels.
This is a great opportunity, apply today!