Part Time Administration Co-ordinator
Part Time Admin Co-ordinator
21 hours per week over (3 x 7 hour days or 4 x 5 hour days)
Really interesting part time role for someone with great communication skills!
The duties of the role will include:
- Support the work of the management team that considers, advises on and approves all applications.
- Assist in the administration of the maintenance programme.
- Oversee the collection of annual data.
- Coordination of Quarterly meeting, helping to prepare refreshments, room bookings, formatting of the presentation and preparation handouts.
- Send out forms to interested parties
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable presenting internally as well as externally
- A proactive multi tasker- the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously on your own initiative
- A collaborative nature, working as a team, individually and in support of the Manager
- Meticulous with a passion for detail
- Efficient, Resourceful and Organised
- Adept at using IT systems to its full potential and to navigate new software.