An opportunity to join our Client as a Property Team Manager. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge with a company who are happy to invest in your future, look no further!
Duties will include:
- Support your team to manage a portfolio of Clients.
- Be in regular contact with your team of 4 and hold weekly meetings.
- Carry out appraisals and one to ones.
- Maintain a pro-active approach and identify and resolve possible operational issues and problems.
- Oversee planning and execution of day-to-day operations,
- Provide exceptional customer service to set a high standard for your team. Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors.
- Liaising with lettings negotiators
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs.
- Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices.
- Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords.
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments.
- Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals. Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes.
- A team player with leadership skills
- Previous experience managing a team within a property environment.
- Ambitious for career progression.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator.
- Knowledge of residential lettings legislation.
- UK Driver’s Licence.
Excellent salary, up to £45k dependent on experience.