JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
HOURS: Full time (37.5 hours)
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to immerse themselves within the whole range of the marketing mix. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for a range of digital tasks. This is an exciting role suited to someone who is up for a challenge and looking to work within the marketing profession for a successful organisation.
KEY TASKS & MAIN DUTIES
• Manage the multiple campaigns in line with the overall marketing strategy
• Measure and analyse website performance using Google Analytics
• Build and maintain the delivery of local marketing campaigns
• Data management – monitor marketing data and ensure input data is in compliance with GDPR
• Build a subscriber base to send digital communications via email
• Write engaging content for various areas of the website including internal pages, latest news and case studies
• Coordinate with technical members of staff to write regular blog posts for the website
• Coordinate digital video production including the content planning, editing and promoting
• Manage social media platforms and monitor their analytics
• Create a content plan suitable for their target audience
• Assist in design workflows with the Marketing Manager through Adobe programmes such as InDesign and Photoshop
• Compile reports on digital activates as requested by the marketing manager
• Assist in the organising of shows, stand build and hotel arrangements
• Write content and design the quarterly staff newsletter
• Complete basic marketing administrative duties
• Keep abreast of competitor activity (promotions, marketing, messaging) and produce reports for the marketing manager
• Support and assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Committee members arranging meetings and completing the minutes.
• Comply with the Company Health & Safety Policy, including carrying out general housekeeping to ensure work areas are kept tidy.
• Comply with all aspects of the company ISO 9001:2015 quality management procedures, proactively contributing to the company’s continuous improvement programme
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous marketing experience from a similar background
• Knowledge of Marketing Principles
• Strong skills in organisation, prioritisation and time management
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Strong communication skills
• Experience using Adobe software including Photoshop and InDesign
• Degree in a Marketing, Business or Communications field.
The Nature of our work requires DBS checks to be carried out and any offer is dependent on satisfactory references being obtained.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme (currently 3%), private medical scheme and life assurance scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual, if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!