Our Client based in Bristol are seeking a hard-working and proactive Client Relationship Manager to join their expanding team.
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Position: Full Time
Salary: Up to £25k basic with an OTE of £40K
Our Client is a progressive and dynamic firm based in Bristol with ambitious plans to grow within the UK and abroad.
They are looking for a high calibre Client Relationship Manager to complement their growing team.
The right candidate will be someone who is able to use their own initiative and has first class communication and organisational skills.
· Provide highly professional, effective and proactive support to a team of advisers
· Manage day to day client and prospective client interactions as a first point of contact using the telephone system, Email and SMS
· Become an active part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with contacts/clients
· Enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm’s contact system
· Working with advisers to provide excellent customer service both pre and post sale which will require an oversight of adviser diaries to ensure client expectations are being managed
· Working with advisers to provide support to follow up initial enquiries using different media
· Work with the Directors to develop effective strategies to manage customer relationships, anticipate customer needs and provide a superior quality service
· Look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers and prospective customers
· Assisting and identifying business development opportunities
· Provide event management oversight
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· Able to quickly build confidence, respect and trust with others
· Experience of building and managing complex relationships
· Accuracy and an eye for detail
· You will be proficient using PC based software, including Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel
· You are self-motivated with a positive attitude
· Good telephone manner
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team
· You able to work well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company in a wonderful part of Bristol. Apply today!