Do you love creating new things? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? If so, this might be the role for you!
Salary: Up to £25k
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients small but perfectly formed team based in Bristol, to manage and oversee all of their products and services through exceptional service, whilst also looking for new ones.
Package; Competitive salary + Company Performance Bonus + Incentives
Benefits; Training budget, Free Parking, 20 Days Holiday & Private Healthcare
Your Mission; to support the Operations Director with regards to the production of all products and services that our client offers.
We would prefer someone with previous experience in this role or industry, but our client is especially interested in your capabilities, attitude and potential to grow into the role, rather than your experience in the industry, as there will be plenty of support and training!
• Have exceptional time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Think clearly under pressure and have a calm, diplomatic approach
• Following customer plans, ensure we contact as and when necessary
• Show creativity in all aspects of your work and to use their marketing and creative departments effectively, along with sales aids and tools
• Have a good imagination and a great eye for detail
• Take on-board customers’ comments & requests
• Be fully conversant with Adobe InDesign & website platforms
• Competent in key Creative Suite programs to an intermediate level; Adobe & Mac
• Demonstrate knowledge of image & production requirements for reproduction
• Show an understanding of website, graphics & email marketing techniques
• Have an understanding of Microsoft platforms
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise based on project deadlines
• Have strong problem-solving skills to manage overlapping schedules and deadlines
• Flexible to the requirements of the business with regard to workload & working times
• Interest in digital and social media to ensure ongoing development
• Ability to use your own initiative whilst taking direction from others
• 2+ years’ experience across digital, content and print within an advertising agency, graphic design firm or a corporate in-house marketing department
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual looking for a new and exciting role! If it sounds like the perfect job for you, apply today!