Our client is looking for a full-time Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join their conveyancing team. This role is perfect for someone who has gained some legal experience already and is looking for a new opportunity within the North Somerset area.
Location: North Somerset
Contract: Full time permanent
You will need to have good IT skills and should be familiar with the Microsoft Office suite of applications. The ideal candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate excellent client care. A professional telephone manner and attention to detail is essential.
You will need to be organised, accurate, proactive, computer literate and able to meet deadlines while remaining calm under pressure.
The responsibilities for this role are predominately pre-exchange and will include:
• Generating new conveyancing quotations
• Producing Client Engagement letters and new client packs
• Opening new files on our case management system
• Dealing with correspondence with clients, agents, lenders, landlords and solicitors
• Ordering conveyancing searches
• Using Land Registry Portal
• Issuing contract papers on sale files
• Progressing sale files, including dealing with enquiries
• Answering telephones and updating clients, agents, lenders and solicitors
• Post completion work for purchases
• Covering reception (when required)
This is a great role for a motivated and hard-working candidate. If it sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today.