Our successful client, a multi-award-winning company, offers unique group tours, tailored travel, and cultural experiences across the globe. They are looking to expand their team and are seeking a customer focused Travel Consultant to work on a full-time permanent basis.
- Location: Bristol
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Starting salary: £20,190-£22,360 per annum (depending on skills and experience), + unlimited sales related bonus (on target earnings £4k per annum)
- Potential salary after 3 years: £28k+ plus approximately £14k on target earnings
Most of your time will be spent communicating with clients or Travel Agents over the phone, by email or in person, ensuring have the best possible holiday experience. The role is varied and requires both strong inter-personal and organisational skills, with an ability to handle a large variety of simultaneous tasks under tight deadlines.
- Interacting with clients by telephone, email and in person
- Consulting with clients to identify their individual holiday requirements
- Creating high-quality tailor-made itineraries
- Conversion to sale of both tailor-made and small group tour enquiries
- Working to achieve individual and team sales targets
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the client booking, including reservations and delivery of trip
- Preparing client documents
- Delivering excellent customer service, exceeding client expectations at every stage
- Highly motivated and well organised
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience
- Desire to achieve sales targets
- High level of productivity and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for Japan as a travel destination and desire to help others discover the country
- Experience of living, working or travelling to Japan
- University/college undergraduate/bachelor’s degree (desirable)
You will be working in a vibrant office with a great team of employees – if you are seeking a varied, exciting and rewarding role then please submit your CV today.