We are looking for a Legal Property Administrator with loads of initiative, previous administrative experience and the ability to think on their feet.
The successful candidate will assist in all legal aspects of documentation and office administration for our client’s vibrant property company.
Hours: Full time
• Chasing and responding to rental property reference checks
• Coordinating credit checks for new tenants
• Ensuring rental property documentation and administration is up to date and compliant
• Sending out paperwork to guarantors, tenants and landlords
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is returned on time
• Updating the company databases
• Informing utilities of new tenants
• Assisting with changeover procedures
• Responding to telephone and email enquiries
• Appointment and diary management
• Other general office support/administration as required
The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy working in a busy environment where no two days are the same, will have an excellent telephone manner, a good understanding of all Microsoft Office packages, and strong communications skills are essential.
This is a fantastic role for someone wanting to gain valuable experience working within the property industry for a highly successful and dynamic business – please submit your CV today.