Our successful client is seeking a highly organised, professional and reliable Receptionist to join them on a full-time, permanent basis in Bristol.
This is an innovative organisation based in Bristol that prides itself on building long term relationships with clients, therefore requires an individual who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure a seamless, high quality service for customers and clients.
• Full time
• Monitoring the switchboard and transferring calls when required
• Meeting, greeting and booking-in visitors
• Informing the appropriate colleague that their visitor has arrived
• Diary management
• Taking bookings for meeting rooms
• Arranging couriers
• Booking travel
• Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
• Placing stationery orders and maintaining stock levels
• Liaising with maintenance contractors
• Covering for when the Office Assistant is away
• Assisting the HR team with ad-hoc tasks
Skills and Experiences:
• Previous Administration/Office/Receptionist experience
• To be well presented
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• A ‘people-person’ who enjoys providing great customer service
• The ability to remain calm while working under pressure
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Word package
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly, reputable and expanding client in central Bristol. If you are seeking your next role and have the skills required, please submit your CV today.