Due to continued growth our client is seeking a Secretary/Receptionist to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will provide secretarial/administration services for the wider team and support the head Receptionist during extra busy periods.
Contract: Full time, permanent
- Copy/audio typing of letters, minutes, reports, specifications and other documents
- Diary management for booking of conferencing facilities and pool cars
- Production of photographic schedules and marketing/presentation documents
- Production of contract documents
- Completion of certificates, instructions and other forms in Word or Excel
- Issuing of tender documents using various standard client formats
- Proof reading and formatting documents produced by others
- Using document management systems to set up new projects and templates
- Supporting full-time receptionist by:
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking detailed messages as well as providing lunch/holiday/sickness cover
- Welcoming visitors
Applicants must have experience of working within a similar office-based position and ideally be familiar with audio typing. First impressions are key and excellent communication skills, a positive working ethic and attention to detail must be second to none. With a low staff turnover, they are looking for a loyal candidate who will become a valued member of their hard-working team.
This is a great position within a lovely office and a fantastic team – apply today!