Our Client, a friendly and professional business in Bristol are looking for a new Property Administrator to join their small and busy team on a full-time basis to cover maternity leave for 9-12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who drives and is looking to work within a property environment without having to work weekends!
Contract: Full time, contract 9-12 months (no weekends!)
A great all-rounder role that will integrate all aspects of property, with duties will including:
• Dealing with day to day queries via telephone and face to face
• Liaising with landlords and tenants
• Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
• Ensuring the database is up to date and accurate with client information
• Coordinating property inspections
• Diary management
• Creating and overseeing the signing of contractual documents
• Reception duties when required/welcoming people into the office
• General office and administrative duties
Applicants must be enthusiastic and articulate, with a high level of IT literacy; although personality and the determination to succeed are the most vital qualities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident, well presented team player to join this forward thinking, well established agency. The successful candidate will ideally have worked customer facing role previously, although full training and support will be given.
You will need to be a strong communicator both over the phone and face to face, have a full clean driving licence and own transport. The successful candidate must have a good sense of humour, be highly motivated and possess a natural flair for providing quality customer service.
An opportunity not to be missed - if it sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today!