We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our client’s hard-working and professional HR team in Bristol. The role will involve supporting the team with all HR administrative duties with a focus on recruitment administration.
The successful candidate will also be assisting the HR Business partners with projects and playing a key part in the development and delivery of high-quality HR support across the company.
Contract: 6-12 months (full time Monday-Friday)
Start date: ASAP
- Creating job descriptions, advertising new vacancies and liaising with recruitment agencies to source candidates
- Monitoring applications, forwarding CVs to managers, arranging interviews, booking meeting rooms and responding to candidates with feedback
- Keeping the recruitment portal up to date with the status of applications and talent pooling speculative candidates
- Making offers to successful candidates, preparing offer paperwork, carrying out pre-employment check
- Preparing induction schedules for new starters
- Arranging meetings and appointments
- Maintaining an efficient, accurate electronic filing and archiving system in compliance with GDPR
- Updating the company’s intranet and website
- Coordinating the administration of HR tasks including; maternity and paternity
- Accurate processing of the firm's core and voluntary benefits, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Providing support for the coordination of HR projects
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous experience of working within an HR department or other professional services environment
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Organised approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with a professional & confidential approach to work
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a varied and exciting role, along with a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and highly successful firm in Bristol. If you are seeking your next role, please apply today!