We are searching for a talented demand planner to ensure our Clients operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. This is a business that has grown from strength to strength over the years and has continued to do so in recent times. You will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analysing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a great opportunity with fantastic benefits, including all things well being!! Immediate start, apply today.