An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven individual to join our client’s award winning, energetic and experienced lettings team in Bristol as a Lettings Negotiator.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
· Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let
· Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
· Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
The right candidate will be:
· Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
· A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
· Someone who can build relationships with clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
We are offering:
· Basic salary of £18 -19,000K with a realistic OTE £24,000k
· Own car required with mileage paid – there will also be access to a company pool car
· 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
· Great company culture and values
· Plenty of first-class training and development resources
· The opportunity to learn from a lively, highly skilled team
The right candidate does not need years and years of experience - with a can-do attitude, ability to close a deal, great attention to detail, and eagerness to learn...our client can teach the rest!
· Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am-6.30pm & alternate Saturday’s 9am-4pm (with lieu day in the week).
· Office: Bristol
· Car and valid UK driving licence – Essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a successful career within the property industry while working for a highly successful company.