Spec Recruitment is continuing to monitor official government guidance which is constantly being updated and adapted to keep up with developments in this global issue.
As a business, we recognise that there will be some concerns about how this issue could affect our workforce and services. Until we receive further notice, we would encourage all candidates and clients to visit the following websites for advice and information that is being updated regularly.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
At the time of writing the common symptoms are:
- Respiratory symptoms
- Fever, cough
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
Please contact the NHS 111 number if you feel unwell or if you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus. You should not go to the GP.