We are seeking a customer focused, reliable and hard-working candidate to join our client’s busy team on a part time basis.
- Hours: Part Time (30 hours pw)
- Location: Bristol (free parking)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £21,041pa
The Customer Service Advisor (CSA) will be responsible for their own group of customers ensuring that world class customer service is provided at all times. The CSA will be responsible for order processing, the management of their own accounts and dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
The Customer Service Team is responsible for order processing ensuring they provide sufficient lead time to enable the distribution team to deliver on time as ordered. However, the team also has a broader role to support customers as required by responding to their needs, to support them and reinforce the business relationship.
- To drive a customer focus approach across all activities and ensure the customer service team is a centre of excellence
- Ensuring timely order capture for your customers
- Co-ordinating the communication process to ensure that all customers are kept up to date
- Ensuring that accurate information is captured
- Support other team members
- Liaising closely with all other functions with a customer service angle negotiating on the best fit solution
- To cover the management of others accounts during periods of absence
- To provide a proactive approach to customer service
- Demonstrable experience of working in a customer focused position
- A passion for encouraging teamwork
- Working well in a culture where all employees are engaged, able to voice their suggestions and ideas
- Excellent customer relationship skills, both internal and external
- An analytical fact-based approach with a good understanding MS Word and Excel
- To be self-motivated
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Have an outgoing and confident personality
- Has good communication skills
- Is performance management focused
In addition to your salary you will receive a comprehensive training program, 33 days annual leave holiday entitlement (including bank holidays), the ability to buy additional annual leave, retail discounts, free car parking, free vouchers at Christmas and much more!
Our client is also proud to be a Living Wage employer and member of the Ethical Trading Initiative.
This is a great role for someone who enjoys a varied workload and keeping busy– please submit your CV today.